All hotels in Incline Village, Nevada, United States of America
1003 Tahoe Boulevard (SR 28), Incline Village, NV, 89451, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"get what you pay for"
front Desk ( office ) closes very early and does not open until 8 am ?? difficult to communicate
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
jim
Loud TV in next room all night (not the motel's fault). Great location even on Hwy 28. Staff friendly & helpful. Recommend Koi Sushi nearby.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Benita
"Good, but walls are thin"
Great location, about .5 miles from the Hyatt. Rooms are noisy though, in that you can hear people walking around, etc. We had a room right next to the stairwell, which made it extra noisy.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Timothy
"Good for summer"
Good for a summertime stay, close to everything. I would want a fireplace or a lobby with a fireplace in the winter.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
kimberli
"GREAT SPOT IN INCLINE VILLAGE"
Overall, my whole stay was wonderful. The Inn is located in a great spot, very scenic, and easy to get to. The room itself was very comfortable, nice bedding, comfy mattresses, great water pressure and plenty of hot water. Each room has its own private balcony depending on where you are located. This was great to enjoy throughout the day. The Continental Breakfast; while standard, was fresh and filling. Cereals, oatmeal, muffins, bagels, toast, jams, cream cheese and butter; juice, yoghurt, fruit ect. The staff was very helpful with my questions too. A good price for the location and amenities. I would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
REBECCA S
"A nice stay for the money."
We were in the area for a Mountain Biking excursion. The room was clean and within walking distance to some nice eating options. Continental Breakfast was not bad.
1 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
"Be professional"
Unfortunately this hotel does not have air conditioning. Our room had only one window which caused our room to feel like a solar oven. The fan in the room had a low setting that sounded like an airplane taking off. But the worst part of all of this is that after writing a complaint since the manager was not present, the manager never contacted me. The beach access is $12.00 per person at the local beaches.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
It was clean and staff ok. Ticket to gerbil incline beach was best part! Walls were very thin and u can hear everything outside! Very "motel" looking! But that what is is!
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Jaqueline
"Convienient location but nothing more."
We came for a wedding in Incline Village and wanted to be close by but couldn't afford to stay at the Hyatt where it was at($435.00) So we figured this place should be alright for $149.00. We requested a King bed but had to take a queen size. The room is old and worn out. It needs updating. The windows wont latch either. Maybe we got one of their "old" rooms? We expected a bit better for the price. One bright spot were the nice thick towels. Other than that not much positive here. And the vinyl floor needs a good scrubbing. Filthy. Maybe this was a nice place 40 years ago? If we could do it again we would stay elsewhere.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great Location and Comfort"
The beds are memory foam and so comfortable, plus there's a dividing wall between the two beds. Having a refrigerator and table and chairs helps if you want to bring some food in. The included breakfast is simple: breads, bagels, muffins, cereal, yogurt, fruit and instant oatmeal. Location is easy to get to and close to Sand Harbor, Kings Beach and other locales.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
All was good! Need better AC as it was a bit warm in the room.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
We saw a play at the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival at Sand Harbor. Parkside Inn was close, convenient and very comfortable. We had a great time!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Jay
"Skip from Sand Harbor"
Older property but very clean and updated. Lovely balcony with patio doors that open to beautiful wooded view. Comfortable beds. Easy access to main highway. Very close to Sand Harbor.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Bz stay in Incline"
Stayed for a quick bz trip. Hotel was as advertised. I did not do the breakfast or need any services so I cannot comment on those. The room though was spacious, comfortable, and nicely appointed. The floors are all hardwood, which was great for me, but you can hear the floor activity of those above you if you are on a lower floor.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Timothy
"A little slice of heaven."
When I asked them for a receipt, they told me I had to get one from Hotel .com. I wanted to make sure there were not any additional charges, seems to me they could have easily printed me a receipt?
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"NICE PLACE FOR THE MONEY"
Great location for our needs. Rooms were very clean.. I really like the laminate floor instead of carpet. Front desk was friendly and accommodating. Continental breakfast was fine. Parking is tight but adequate.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
EVELYN
"comfy and clean"
Good facilities, but I would NEVER call that dinky non-pot machine a "coffee pot" in the room. that is erroneous advertising. Get a real one, and many will be appreciative. Otherwise I was VERY pleased with the breakfast and facilities and service. Thankyou
5 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
jacquenline
"Top notch!"
It is our favorite place to stay in the area. Clean, friendly, great location, great value.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
margo
"Destination: Wedding"
It was for a destination wedding. We needed a place to crash and this worked out fine. If we were looking for a romantic getaway, this wouldn't have worked, but was fine for what it is. Service was perfect and staff were kind, helpful and professional.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Very nice. Great to have a guest pass for Incline Beach. One thing that would make it better is heating the indoor pool. That would make it perfect!
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Love it up here..."
We had a great stay here and have before...
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Quaint inn"
Beautiful little inn in Incline Village. Definitely a very comfortable feel like you're in a cabin. Very quiet at night, but closely located to great beaches, restaurants and other things to do.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Nice enough for us!"
My daughter and I stayed for two nights. Great place for the price and the beds were comfortable. We are very average height (5'4"); the shower head was incredibly low which was a little crazy but they have nice little touches in the room and I like having some type of breakfast included which they have. Lucky we visited in the summer; otherwise the floors would have been very cold as there were no rugs what so ever. We would stay again!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great overnight stay!"
Quiet and relaxing. Nice to open the patio slider and see the trees and smell fresh air!
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Lori
"Not a bad place to stay if.. 2 blocks from beach!"
Great room for the price. We stayedright before summer kicked in so we got a great deal and a complimentary upgrade because it was pretty dead and the room was comfortable and clean. Great continental breakfast and decent location. I would go here again if it was under $100.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
timothy
"Some misrepresentation of amenities otherwise fair"
Our room was comfortable & clean. We appreciated the fare of the complimentary breakfast. The online photos were very misleading, one of an outdoor pool & lakeside beach which we thought was part of the Inn's amenities along with the inside pool area. You should indicate that those photos are not part of the package. Otherwise we enjoyed our room stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Worth every penny"
Booked this on a Monday night. Didn't know much about this place but it was one of the cheaper in the area. I was amazed. Super clean and spacious. Super comfortable bed. Totally cute and woodsy with all hardwood floors in the room. No creepy carpet. Plenty of pillows for the bed with a nice white fluffy comforter instead of those weird polyester hotel blankets. Slept like a baby. I am super picky and i gave this place 5 stars
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Cute , comfortable and quaint Inn"
Was in Incline for a wedding near here . Very glad that we booked this cute, quaint and comfortable inn!
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Trisha
"End of May 2 night stay"
In the area for a family wedding. Our room wasn't ready as early as we would have liked in order to get ready for the festivities. Although it was clean and the beds were comfotable(except one had a loud squeek)the decor is very dated and didn't feel inviting, but we spent little time in our room-it was ok.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Great for the price. Good location, breakfast to start the day. I go back each year.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Basic, but clean."
We had a wedding to attend and needed a reasonable priced place to stay. The room was pretty basic, but clean. We were only there to sleep so it suited our needs just fine. Walls a bit thin, could hear someone next door snoring at night, a bit loud with road nice. Downfall was no AC unit so had to sleep with slider cracked for some airflow and TV reception spotty. I wouldn't plan a trip here for an extended getaway, but for a quick overnight, I can't complain too much.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
"3day stay"
The hotel is in a good location and the rooms are clean. But, looks like they need an electrician as the rooms, pool area, breakfast area, and garage are dark.
Other trip May 26, 2015
visiting
"quaint hotel with indoor pool and spa"
We enjoyed the indoor pool and spa facility located in the basement of the hotel. It provided a nice private setting and entertainment for the children when they would otherwise be cooped up in the room.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Cheryl
"great location Incline village tahoe"
great value clean large rooms in a very good location would stay there again
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great value !!"
A good value for the money !! Comfortable beds, nice breakfast & a beautiful setting !!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good room for the price"
I was here with a friend, attending a wedding. The room was clean, but the decor was outdated (fake plants on the walls) and the lamp shades were cracked and even peeling in some spots. I was surprised to see the strange wall unit used for heat, but by the time we got back, the room was nice and toasty. Overall, a good room for the price!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Megan
"Best place to stay"
Great location, short walk to the lake, spacious rooms, indoor pool.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
morgan
"Would stay here again"
Decent and Quiet my only suggestion would be better lighting in the bathrooms and the breakfast area.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Kirk
I happened to be at this hotel when snow fell last April 25. The view was breathtaking for me. Everything was ready when we checked in the afternoon. The staff was cordial and accommodating however we had to wait for some minutes because the staff was not at the desk.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
teresita
"No complaints"
Nice little place, not bad at all. Bed was so comfy (thick foam topper on the mattress) I slept thru the breakfast! I would stay again, great price and easy walk to the Hyatt.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
Emily
"Perfect for quiet stay"
Nice, quiet, cozy and non-cookie-cutter hotel, greatly appreciated in this day. Plenty of room inside, private two-room set up with extra table and space. Perfect for two although I traveled alone. Within walking distance of food and about a mile from the beach. Only gripe is TV remote did not work but they did offer to reprogram, seems like it should have been done prior to renting a room especially since there were others empty.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2015
Maria
"Convienant location"
The stay was for business and we did not spend much time in the room. The Continental breakfast provided the basic Bagels,toast,cereal, and coffee.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Ron
"A small gem"
I stayed for one night on business. It was a delight. Loved finding towels shaped like swans. Staff was friendly. Breakfast ok...nothing to write home about. Great value.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
eliana
"Nice little Inn"
Great little Inn for the price. We stayed in a double room (2 double beds). It was nice to have a room partitioned off, felt a little like we had 2 seperate bedrooms. Breakfast had a nice selection (fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and bagels). The indoor pool was exactly what the kids needed and they had fun using the sauna too.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"grate outdoors"
I loved the location and the people we're very friendly, the great outdoors I called it.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
norma
"Long Weekend In Tahoe"
Stayed here for Wedding we attended at the Hyatt, which was very close and within walking distance. My only complaint is the Wood Floors get very cold in winter. Some throw rugs or decent Heating system would help. Overall its a nice quiet place with free breakfast snacks every morning.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
We were at a wedding at the Hyatt Regency, which was sold out. But this place turned out to be better for just a good nights stay.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Noisy hotel"
Very noisy.could hear thro the walls. Everytime someone walked on the top rooms the whole room vibrated. Will never stay here.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Meh"
Checked in late, nobody was available and it took a little too long between the time I got there and the time I got into my room. Otherwise, nothing especially good, or bad.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
"great stay"
Great place and very affordable
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015