All hotels in Incline Village, Nevada, United States of America
1003 Tahoe Boulevard (SR 28), Incline Village, NV, 89451, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good but bed is not"
Nice Clean hotel but noisy Room is spacious and it was very nice with wooden floor, and lots of cabinate top space to layout stuffs and bags, good size sink counter, and I like that they don't give out little bottles for shampoos and soap which is very enviromental. They even put out a shower cap which is very helpful, normally you have to ask front desk for that in other hotel. The cons are, bed rocks like crazy when one of us moved slightly, and the toilet is very noisy (not even from our toilet), also maybe could provide some lotions especially in dry winter? Breakfast hour is from 7:30am which we thought we'd miss it cause we have to leave early, but the breakfast room was opened around 7:00 when we passed by, even that, there is really not much we were interested as it's only continental stuff, luckily they have banana and apple. I would stay here again if only their bed is improved, other issues are minor compared with it.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"no park no beach no outdoor pool as pictured"
Room was spacious, breakfast average, clean, and everyone was friendly. We picked this hotel since traveling with kids it seemed like it had a park and indoor pool close to beach.... not the case NO PARK, NO BEACH, NO OUTDOOR POOL AS PICTURED!! THAT'S NOT EVEN THEIR PROPERTY. the park, outdoor pool and beach is a five-10 min drive away. A bit of false advertising. If we had known that we would of stayed closer to other attractions. But the room itself did not dissapoint. Just don't book based on the assumption of those three claims. The animal folded towels was a nice touch as well. e
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Tawnya
"Park side inn incline village"
Awesome!
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great place for family"
Very enjoyable stay. The beds were comfortable and the room was huge.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Sean
"A decent basic hotel"
A decent clean hotel for the price. The location is good. The heater was a little too loud.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"worth coming back"
We Loved your INN. But for sure we will ask for a 2nd floor room next time. The walls are to thin. We could hear the rooms next door and above clearly. Otherwise, we loved it and the location is great! Would love a hot tub added.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Walls are VERY thin"
Overall, the room was fine and clean when we arrived. It's a bit dated and worn around the edges. The pictures online make the room appear much larger than it is. The walls are very thin, so we could hear our neighbors when they came in in the middle of the night including what sounded like them vomiting over and over. You could hear their toilet flush like it was in our room.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
tahoe traveler
Incline Village is my favorite place to stay at Lake Tahoe, and Parkside Inn is my first choice at Incline Village. The hotel is close to every places, as Incline Village itself is a nice self-content cozy town. The service was excellent. Roomkeeper even made some art work (out of towels and stuff animals) for my kids. We felt warm welcome in this cute hotel, and we will return.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"decent hotel, like to go there again"
we booked the hotel for two days however due to severe cold my family could not with stand and plan to return after a day. the hotel people and expedia were generous enough to refund our money for one day. i greatly appreciated it. as might know this place is very convenient to many ski locations. if i had to visit lake thaoe again and if the hotel is within my budget i will definitely go there. also we reached early on the check-in day around 11 and they gave us the room even though the check-in time was around 4 p.m. this was really great and convenient with our 2 year old. one thing i felt can be improved was morning breakfast, where there were limited choices.
Venkat
"Good value but beware of the room noise"
Room - Great and spacious - Free Wifi Breakfast - very good Staff - Friendly - but after asking for a 4th bath towel the first night (4 occupants) only 3 were replaced the next morning. Diamond Peak Shuttle - Very easy Noise - BAD The noise is our only complaint about the hotel but it is an important one. The older construction is not very well soundproofed. Footsteps in the room above were easily heard thanks to the hardwood floors. Also stay away from rooms near the stairs. (especially #115) The construction makes the stairs reverberate into the rooms. I would stay again if I could be assured of a second floor room away from the stairs. Overall a good value especially on the holidays.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Met our expectations a bit more a bit more a bit more
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Close to skiing"
Great we stayed here a few years back and really liked the room improvements. But we missed the jacuzzi!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
lisa
"You get what you pay for!"
Hotel was clean, but outdated and in need of some repair. Noisy rooms, thin walls and floors. Breakfast was continental (nothing hot). About what I expected for the cost.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Evan
"Great place to stay!"
Booked this room for my daughters who came for the holidays. It was close, convenient and they found it very comfortable and clean. Perfect choice for family for the holidays.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Kimberly
"One night snow day"
Room 105 older in appearance. Bed a little lumpy. Can hear everything!! From upstairs guest to water pipes in the wall. Good for a one night stay. Hotel staff got our room ready quickly and got us checked in 3 hours earlier than the stated check in time
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
phil
"Very accommodating,"
Very accommodating, even though I made an error on my Expedia reservation. Nice room too!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"A fine place to stay"
My family decided to go skiing at the last minute during the Christmas holiday. Luckily, a room was available at the Parkside Inn. The room exceeded our expectations, which were admittedly low, given the limited availability in the area and inflated holiday prices. It was roomy and clean, with free wifi and a nice flatscreen tv. The breakfast was fine - your standard continental offerings.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Liz
"The mattress was horrible.."
The mattress was worn. When I complained the following morning, they said they would replace it. Later I was told they had replaced the mattress but all they did was put a foam cushion on top. Initially it was ok but during the night both my husband and I began to roll to the center. I am not a heavy person either. At minimum a hotel MUST have a comfortable bed...
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"It was horrible, couldn't sleep"
The place did not feel clean and a Spider was on the Bed, towels felt Yakkie
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Ala
"Great room for the price."
Overall the hotel is really nice, considering the prices of hotels in the area. The bed was a little soft, but better than being too firm. The floors are laminate, which is nice because people like myself have ski/snow equipment. Often carpet in hotels gets pretty nasty from all the mud and snow. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Craig
"Affordability in incline village"
Rooms are cute, laminated hardwood looking floors, spacious, vaulted ceilings on second level. I felt the room could have been cleaner, mainly the bathroom. Has a pool and sauna which is nice, but pool area is a little dated, not the most attractive area. Breakfast included. Standard continental, very basic.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Alanna
"Tahoe vacation"
You have to climb stAIRS NO ELEVATORS
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
ARJUN
"Very clean hotel, but very very soft beds"
Bed was too soft.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Donald
"Nice Spot if you don't need luxury"
Basic accommodations in a great location. Staff was really nice. Rooms were adequate not fancy but a good valu
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Laurie
"Nice for the price"
Water heater takes a while to heat up the room but the clerk was nice about and all rooms aren't like the pic. Was nice overall.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
kristy
"Must stay on the top floor"
This is an amazing location. Within walking distance of the Hyatt, but at a substantial savings. The service was amazing. They seemed to have rectified there customer service. The thin floor issue is still an issue. You can hear everything. Be sure you are on the top floor. I had an upgraded room with a beautiful view, but not on the top floor.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Janine
"Rustic Retreat"
Hotel is very comfortable and rooms very clean -- nice views of trees -- short walk to the park and trails to the lake Tahoe beach. Continental breakfast good -- no frills good value
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Comfortable clean and a good value."
Short late arrival and early morning departure. Wish we could have stayed a bit longer. Hotel adequate, clean, convenient and good value for the cost this time of year. Comfortable bed. Breakfast room with fireplace.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Not Worth It"
The pictures on Expedia were of the "nice" rooms, which is what I thought I was booking. But the room we ended up in was tiny, there was long, black hairs all over the bed, the chairs at the table were broken, the walls were so thin we could hear everything in the rooms on either side of us plus all the noise from the parking lot, the shower was no bigger than a shower in a motor home. The hotel claims to have "memory foam mattresses but in our room, there was a 3 inch piece of foam on top of a horribly old, worn out mattress. My back hurt so bad the next day, I could barely walk. And there was no remote for the TV. The guy had to take one from one of the other rooms and program it for our tv. When we checked out, we were trying to mention these things to the girl behind the counter and she LAUGHED at us, literally, and told us no one had ever complained about the hotel. At over $100 a night, I expected MUCH more...
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Brenda
"Nice hotel. Good accommodation."
Very nice staff and clean facility. I performed a wedding at another hotel and it was way too expensive. This hotel was very well priced.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to beach."
Within easy walking distance of the Hyatt Casino/lake and across the street from beautiful Sierra Nevada college which has an outdoor garden to visit. The air is as clean as the lake water is clear. At over 6000 feet it will take a day or two to get used to the altitude for valley people. You can rent water craft or take cruises on the lake. Be on the lookout for bears as they wander almost anywhere.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Rustic on a budget"
Spacious room(211) for one or two. Rustic on a budget. It seems the laminate floor was installed over a soft foundation, so it moves slightly when walked on. Heating unit needs to be updated. Bathroom is cool with only a heat lamp to warm it.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice location. Friendly staff. Affordable."
We chose this location to be close to the mountain bike trail and found the room to be clean, cozy and basic but comfortable. There is a fridge in the room (105) that makes noise when the compressor runs. Also the heater makes a peculiar tapping sound that sounds like someone playing a snare drum. Last, you can hear through the walls pretty easily. So, if you are a really light sleeper I wouldn't record this room. The breakfast was pretty decent and well provisioned. Overall it's a good basic place to stay.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Nice place, complimentary breakfast each morning"
Stayed 4 nights here, would stay here again. No issues
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Glenda
"Generally good."
We were pleased in general. The place has a rustic charm and reasonable rates for the area. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast is in a cozy room with a wood-burning stove. Loved the wooden floors (no dirty carpet) although we did get a lot of walking-around noise from the room above us. Somewhat mystified by the"Parkside" name: there is no park beside it; the town park is a short drive down the road - not close enough to walk to, and signage indicates it's for residents only - so I think they should make that clearer on their website photos. What's missing on-site is anyplace to sit outdoors to enjoy the Tahoe surroundings. (our room did not have a deck, and they were not able to offer us one that did at the rate we were paying - we asked.) We used the indoor pool once, which felt great after hiking all day, but it's on a lower floor next to the underground garage, and is very dimly lit - a little gloomy. Their location is right on the road, not lakeside. In its favor: it's very close to the Hyatt, which has a casino and the beautiful Lone Eagle Grill restaurant right on the lake - pricey but not to be missed!
4 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
Mary C.
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We were close to our friends' house and we liked having breakfast in the morning. The price was also very reasonable.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
It was good. The only issues I had was that the floor should have been carpeted, and I could not get a wake up call. The office was not manned and except when I checked in was the only time I saw anybody in the office.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Andee
"Decent hotel near Lake Tahoe"
Hotel was perfectly fine--nothing special. Rooms were fine. Internet was okay. Breakfast was basic no frills continental--cereal, waffle maker and coffee. Hotel was clean, location is convenient. Price was reasonable.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Meh"
Lets see, we arrived at 2 pm and didn't have to wait for the room to be cleaned so that was a plus. The room was clean but very oddly decorated. The bed was placed so it was hard to see the tv if you were sitting on the far side. The lighting was dim, so applying makeup was a little difficult. I didn't notice an air conditioner so we plugged in a large fan they had in the room but the only setting was super high and jet engine plane. The walls were super thin so you can hear everyone leaving in the morning. We were facing the parking lot, I imagine the rooms facing outside woods would be better. We swore the peoe above us were moving furniture all of the time. We had 2 outlets but only one worked when the lights were off so charging our phones was a bit difficult. For the price it wasn't a horrible stay, just kind of annoying. The hotel could update and make a few changes to make the stay more enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Parkside Inn"
This hotel is a great find. The price was reasonable and the rooms are very LARGE! I appreciated the wood floors (no dirty carpet) but we were on the bottom floor and our upstairs neighbor walked around till 2:00 AM. Not the hotel's fault, but next time will ask for upstairs room.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
everything was fine,except continental breakfast folks in early pigged out and ate everything in sight.nothing was replaced for other guests ie..food,coffee,etc
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Details Matter"
As other reviewers have noted: get a room on the second floor if you can. They have hardwood floors so every noise made on the second floor transmits loudly and clearly to the first floor. At these prices I expect the hotel to manage the details without exception: an empty soap dispenser in the shower is not an exception I think I should have to make.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Tim L
"Nice and comfortable log cabin feel hotel"
Cute decor and a clean room was refreshing. We enjoyed the daily breakfast by the fireplace. Overall great stay and close to many attractions.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Room wasn't worth the money paid for but it was okay. Pool was nice!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great location, could use some updating"
Location is excellent with easy access to the lake. Service was good and amenities were average. The bed was extremely soft and uneven making for a difficult nights sleep. Breakfast was just OK, we ended up going out for breakfast a couple of times.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Detailed review"
Room was as pictured, first time to see laminate floors instead of carpet, towels were brought within minutes of request, indoor pool due for maintenance and smelly, the outdoor pool in the picture does not belong to Park side. Breakfast was good. Parking was tight. Mary Fremont
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Beds need an upgrade"
The beds have been worn through. The lean on one side was so bad it made the night tough to get through.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Rustic Cabin like experience"
First time at Incline Village and really enjoyed this Inn. If you want the feel of a rustic cabin in the mountains this is the place to stay.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Evelyn
The bed was very comfortable, that was probably the best part. The rooms are a little pricey for what you get but it is Tahoe so most things are overpriced.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Room was large and very comfortable. Staff was great as was location. Good price. Enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014