All hotels in Patong, Thailand
12 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent hotel"
Great for couples and solo travelers who want a nice getaway, but still be not terribly far away from the action. Service was excellent as well. If you want to be in the middle of the action and in walking distance to Banglore Road (the party/touristy area, you may want to consider another hotel. I would totally stay at this hotel again on my next trip to Phuket
2 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
Marcus
"Great resort"
Close to the beach, only a 5 minute bus ride that is provided by the resort. Very friendly staff. Excellent service. Room was perfect! I would highly recommend this resort!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Very nice, upgraded to pool villa free of charge.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great hotel close to Phatong but wuiet"
Stayed at Sea Pearl Villas with my wife and 2 daughters aged 16 and 12. The hotel was perfect for us. We booked 2 rooms and one was upgraded to a suite effectively giving us a lounge area and 2 bedrooms. The rooms were large, comfortable and well furnished. The en suite jacuzzis were fantastic. TV reception is poor but there is a DVD player in each room. The wifi reception was good. Breakfast offered good variety and was tasty )but not gourmet). The hotel is large but never felt crowded as it is spread out. The resort is located in the hills above Phatong. There is nothing in the immediate vacinity so you have to use the hourly shuttle bus into Phatong. This worked very well for us. Very easy to use a tuk tuk or taxi to get back to the hotel after the last bus at 9pm - costs 250 - 300 Baht. It was great to return from the noise and activity of Phatong to the quiet hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Laurence
Great posh and relaxing ambience. Had a free upgrade to a bigger room. Very spacious with excellent facilities. Hospitable staff.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Resort has full range of facilities"
Excellent staff, facilities. Can not fault in any way. Would recommend to couples, families or anyone wanting a quality holiday.
"Great Hotel, Inconvenient Location"
This hotel was great. The room was really nice and the hotels.com price was a good deal. However, this hotel is in a really inconvenient spot for those looking to go to Patong beach before 10am or after 8:30pm. That's because it's up a hill without any path to walk and the hotel shuttle bus only runs from 10-20:30. To get a taxi is a nightmare in Patong and will cost at least 200 baht for a <5 minute ride.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Jordan
Great locatiob away from the hustle and bustle.. a little difficult to communicate with staff who can not speak english well and need to be told to clean your room. Awesome that a shuttle bus runs every hour from early morning till 8 pm every day... stayed in the 1 bedroom suite and is a nice room but it does depend where the room is located in the resort otherwise people can easily look into your privacy.
7 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"nice but could have been better"
Initially I was excited aboutvthe hotel with my room having a jacuzzi on the balcony. However, I saw the hotel exterior in daylight. The exterior could have been better kept. The bed sheets were not clean and had to be changed immediately upon check-in. The Jacuzzi told were not clean at all. I did appreciate the free shuttle to and from the city. The hotel to airport shuttle is very over priced for the 30min ride. The tv channels sucks and could have a better package.
8 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Lacy
"Beautiful relaxing villas!"
I really enjoyed my time here with my boyfriend. Great for couples. We were upgraded to the pool access upon check in which was suprising. The only problem was the weather. I know its uncontrollable but it was way to cold to swim in the beautiful pool. There are multiple pools on the premises so you did not feel like you were stuck in a pool with other people. The gym was nice and clean. Our room was huge!! Beautiful jacuzzi tube which we made use of. Overall staff was amazing and really took care of us. The free breakfast buffet was good too! A lot of variety! I would stay here again to get away from all the other foreigners near the beach.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Glam
"nice deluxe suite bedroom"
it's fantastic! The room is just like a studio room, comfortable. Place is nice & spa is good.
3 night romance trip Jul 29, 2013
"PHUKET STAY"
VERY NICE HOTEL AND AREA AS WELL, THE SPA WAS VERY NICE AS WELL
5 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2013
JASON B.
"Large Clean Rooms, a bit inconvenient location"
The room was very large, and well appointed/designed. It could have used better lighting (a little dark in areas). The shower was very large/nice, but water took over 5 minutes to heat up and my friend in another room did not have hot water at all, they had to move him to take a shower. The outdoor hot tub is nice, but is not heated, so it might be good for a hot afternoon cool down, but is not what you would normally think of as a "hot" tub. The hotel is about 10 minutes up the hill from Patong beach, so it's a bit inconvenient as you cannot walk there and the tuk tuks try to charge you more saying it's "up the hill" as if it burns more gas. The restaurant upstairs was very nice and the free internet is fast. Overall, the staff speak relatively little english, so other than one or two people at the front desk, it's difficult to get help. The other venue I stayed at was Le Meridien, which has about similar quality rooms, but overall is a MUCH better resort, as it has a private beach and many more amenities, while being the same distance to patong beach.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2013
RM

The staffs were not friendly at all. They were very rude. They were not helpful at all. They did not have a smile on their face. Although the quality of the room was quite good, I did not enjoy my stay in Sea Pearl Resort.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Tsz Mei
"Great service,peaceful and quiet!"
The location was not walking distance to paying beach etc but was a shirt taxi ride away! The hotel is situated in the hills and offered tranquility. I found the rooms to be clean and staff very friendly especially the Bellboy Bobby! He insisted on carrying three of my bags weighing approx 60kg to my room uphill. My only criticism is that I wish the taxis would arrive quicker for pickups!
1 night trip May 3, 2015
Nabil
"Fantastic stay"
If you are looking for a quiet relaxing no hassle getaway to Thailand, then Sea Pearl is perfect. I stayed in a deluxe 1 Bedroom suite and it was a very large room, not feeling like you are in a shoe box. Had a kitchen but no cooking facilities, as you are a far way from Patong and all the restaurants it would be nice to be able to prepare food in your room, not needing to venture out. The hotel has 2 restaurants and as my room didn't include breakfast I had to head down to Patong on the first free shuttle at 10am. Then had to return on the last shuttle from Patong at 8:15pm. Other than the free shuttle it was 300 baht $11 AUD for a Tuk Tuk back to the hotel. Has a little spa pool on the balcony that was cool, would be nice when its really hot in Patong. BBQ buffet that was on Friday and Saturday nights was ok for 800 baht for 2 $30 AUD only salad and some chicken, beef and pork sticks for BBQing. Then food in the main hotel restaurant was nice, but very quiet I was the only one there for lunch. The view from the rooms is blocked by the growing trees in the gardens, so it was disappointing to be on a hill overlooking Patong but not really see much through the branches. There is an interconnecting door you here guest in the next room if they are being a bit loud, the spa noise from next doors pump can be heard in your room. No lifts just many stairs and hall ways to endure to get to reception, so not good for older or younger kids . All staff where helpful and nice.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Wayne
We stayed 2 weeks, one was the hottest week in Phuket yearly and was made very comfortable with our jacuzzi our room, air conditioning and numerous luxury pools. The resort was deffinetly the holiday we needed!!
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Away from the hustle and bustles of Patong city"
Internet reception amazing Breakfast buffet amazing, kept me full till dinner Free shuttle into Patong city and beach always on time every hour which saved us money Staff friendly and always helpful Room has amazing aircon and room service is amazing Fitness centre has everything needed for a quick workout and good pool for laps Restaurant was okay but would definitely recommend having a night out in Patong Nice and quiet resort and really does feel like 5 star totally worth the money
Other trip May 8, 2015
1st time PHKT
"5 Star Experience"
Very professional staff and beautiful hotel.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
ZA
It was a pleasant stay at this hotel with nice service and nice staff. I will like to compliment one of the guy staff named "boy", very polite and helpful towards kid and old folk. Room was huge with personal jacuzzi at the balcony. Will like to try their pool access room next time. Location was far from shopping and beach area but hotel provide shuttle service to and fro. One thing to take note of the mineral water bottle in the room. Smell before you drink as I noticed one of the water bottle has got very strong aromatic smell which I almost let my daughter drink.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Chong's family
SG
"Too far from town and beach."
Hotel offers an hourly shuttle till 20H00 which does not help when this is the prime time for going to town....
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Just perfect"
Every thing was really good the bed a little hard but ok . we thought every thing was great staff were helpful . had a late flight the manager let us stay until we got picked up
10 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Deanne
"Nice getaway"
We stayed in the Deluxe Suite and it was very comfortable. The balcony jacuzzi was great. Was not impressed with the buffet breakfast.
5 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Would go again"
Every single dish was great. Beautiful rooms and resort. Great service. Buffet breakfast had loads to choose from. Internet was good. People(staff) were always friendly and helpful.
8 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
ZA
"Stay was good bt location was not good"
Was good. Room and jacuzi was really good. Could improve the food quality and quantity. Location is big negative mark since it outside the city and the tuk tuk taxi charges too much.
3 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Jobin Abraham
"Overall a nice stay."
Check in was a bit long. Had requested for early check in but still waited for nearly an hour.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
garyang74
"Clean and convenience"
The hotel is nice by this price range! Clean and convenience but better book the taxi by yourself.
4 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Pui Ying Pennant
planned a second anniversary surprise. Hotel kindly helped by setting up a honeymoon set up. We were also upgraded to a suite as they were booked up. Nice place, very friendly and hospitable staff. Food was also great. Only downside was the jacuzzi water is cold, but the weather in Phuket kinda made up for it (it was very hot when we were there) and the jacuzzi was a tad dirty. Overall, a nice place to stay in. Will return someday.
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Kristen
"Must Stay Here!"
Positives: great hotel! Breakfast was so good lots of options, our room was clean and tidy and the amount of facilities such as pools, gym, restaurants u don't really need to leave! Cons: They hotel is about 10-15mins away from central patong and walking there is not an option however not such a bad thing as the hotel provides a free shuttle to and from up until 8th. The beds are really hard but that's pretty standard across all Thailand resorts
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
clayton
"Value for money"
I like how the room was big, had a space for parking, good facilities, friendly and approachable staff and conveniently located. The price was also reasonable.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Yun Hui Clarissa
"Slightly Disappointing"
Decided to book this hotel as a break to celebrate a special birthday. First room overlooked pool with people staring onto our supposedly quiet and private balcony. Admittedly we were moved but to a room on the end by the access road. Surprisingly lacklustre service. Check in was confused as was check out where due to the hotel's errors our security deposit demanded at check in despite having paid for two rooms in advance was not credited back and then a ridiculous fuss over a can of beer they failed to include in the bill the first time. Breakfast was mostly cold and largely repetitive. Two sachets of coffee in the room with the legend that extra would cost another couple of pound. Just all a little mean spirited. Room was good so was the bed but then we had upgraded. Would not return even though we have family in Phuket so will try a different hotel next time.
5 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great place for a relaxing trip!"
We booked a 2 bedroom deluxe suite and stayed for two nights. Although it's actually adjoining one bedroom deluxe suite + deluxe room, we absolutely love it! It is great for families as well as group of friends.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Yumin
SG
"Romantic retreat just outside the city centre"
Due to not having the king size bed available as requested when booking, we were upgraded to an amazing pool access room, without charge or request. Staff are extremely friendly and facilities are beautiful. Free shuttle bus to city and beach was great.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Marissa
"sea pearl villa"
spacious, clean, extremely nice
4 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"5 star"
Quality hotel,had a one bed suite,pool access ,well appointed suite Staff more than helpful,restaurants excellent ,breakfast really good. Shuttle service into town,perfect location. Would defiantly use this hotel again.
6 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Phillip
"Great Place to Stay"
We stayed in the Deluxe Suite which was really spacious & clean, had an awesome jacuzzi & views. Great buffet breakfast with a wide cuisine selection & good service. Pool decking could do with some maintenance but overall a 'Great Place to Stay'.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Marty
"amazing resort, out of the noisy center of Patong"
We stayed 7 nights, and we had the most amazing time! the hotel staff is more than friendly, the receptionists and supervisors fix absolutely everything. We went on honeymoon and got upgraded for free to an amazing suite (bigger than deluxe). The jacuzzi in the balcony is the most amazing thing!! it was summer, hot, and a nice morning in the jacuzzi was absolutely relaxing. The breakfast was very good. We did have a problem with the key (card) to the room, actually 3 times, but the staff helped us immediately, and even managed a free airport transfer, due to the inconveniences. The resort offers free shuttle to Patong, which is extremely convenient. So overall I will definitely recommend this resort to my friends.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jenny
"Disappointing"
Pool and jacuzzi dirty, needed cleaning. Bed really hard, not very comfortable. Standard of food for breakfast not very good. Ants in bed so had to move rooms. Furniture in rooms tatty, needs a refurb. Outside of buildings have stains in them, need painting. Need a taxi to get anywhere. Stayed a week and wished had booked elsewhere as could have had somewhere much nicer for the same money. Communication problems as staff didn't speak very good english. Restaurant by main pool average and band in there is awful, don't bother as really expensive yet mediocre, no atmosphere as hardly anyone in it.
7 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"PERFECT HOTEL AWAY FROM THE MADNESS IN TOWN"
It was a last minute choice to stay in this area and I took a look at a lot off Hotels and their reviews. So I had to make a quick decision. I felt this Hotel was an excellent choice. In my opinion excellent location for Patong. The group that I was with chose Hotels right down in Patong and I am so glad I stayed here. It was interesting to hear people complain in the reviews the cost to get back to the Hotel from town if you did not use the shuttle. All I can say it is well worth the small amount to get driven back to the nice quiet hotel out of the mad house in Patong. My room was excellent, Pools were great, Spa was great, Breakfast Buffet was also good. Check in and Check handled very professionally. I would stay here again and would have no problem referring it. Thanks for a nice short stay.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2015
"Spacious and luxurious villas."
This was our first trip to Thailand so we didn't really know what to expect as far as the accommodation. We were extremely happy with the layout and design of this well appointed 2bedroom suite, with 2 balconies and 2 jacuzzis.The decor was just beautiful and the bathrooms were perfect for our family with two teenage daughters able to each have plenty of space. Ten out of ten.
Colleen
A great stay at this hotel. The room is very comfortable just tat the jacuzzi is cold and a little dirty as it is located at the first level with trees and bushes ard it. I think the higher level should be better. overall great stay with free shuttle service to the beach and shopping center.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Serene
SG
"Great hotel, just away from the madness of Patong"
We only had a very short stay here, but everything was just as the hotel advertises. The staff were friendly, the hotel well maintained and the rooms clean and well appointed. Recommended to anyone who wants to have a more relaxed hotel, close to, but out of the hullabaloo of what Patong is known for.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Tony
"Relaxing hotel away from bustle of Patong"
Quiet and relaxing hotel away from Patong but excellent shuttle service on the hour. Jacuzzi balcony room , a little shaded but would imagine at the height of the season , this shade would be most welcome.Hotel staff very helpful and friendly, with security guards at all major entrances. Pool area was quiet and well maintained .A thoroughly enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"great experience!!"
Have a great honeymoon there de one bed room suites with jacuzzi is super cozy and romantic...spa there is very beautiful really relaxing have to try.....breakfast also nice..overall is worth it....
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
muhd aslam
SG
"Some Issues but Good Service Experience"
The condition of the room given was not perfect. Internet has spotty issues, hot water for shower was not clearly indicated, circuit breaker for air-con tripped. However the service made up for it as the staff quickly attended to these short-falls. One point to note, location was far from the central of patong and the shuttle bus ends at 8pm. Wish it could be extended till 10-11pm. Transport is expensive in Phuket, cost about 300THB from central Patong to Sea Pearl Villas. Environment is nice though being surrounded by nature with sound of birds, rustling of trees and crickets.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Awesome place to stay"
We celebrate our first year wedding anniversary at Phuket and we chosen Hotel Sea Pearl Villa. We actually took the early flight, we arrived early, and this hotel actually allowed us to check in early without any charges, and most surprise part is, they actually did a beautiful 'swam' with flowers on our bed, its very lovely! We love their environment, private jacuzzi, excellence wifi connection, their bed very clean, comfortable, their staffs very friendly. This hotel providing free bus shuttle to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong beach. Actually this hotel wasn't far from the city and beach, and its located at mountain side, can view the sunset and the beach from your room, very beautiful. Trust me, you wont regret!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Ooi SC
MY
"Just Awesome Property..."
Just Awesome Property... One of the best property in Patong area. They serve u like a King or Queen.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
GEET
"A nice resort that you do not want to miss!"
Near to Patong street and beach, free shuttle, friendly staff and comfortable room. A nice resort for a great vacation.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
SG
"Great Place away from the Hustle and Bustle of tow"
Very Enjoyable great after shopping and nightlife to come back to your own sanctuary.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Horrie
"Wonderful holiday.. but.."
Everything was fantastic.. Staff very friendly but struggled with many conversations and requests. Very nice place, close to the main Patong area. The only blemish on an otherwise wonderful relaxing stay was the fact that the wifi was next to non existent. This was particularly annoying as we were promised high-speed internet capabilities. We could not even stay connected to basic internet requirements and more importantly family and friends.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014