All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2608 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3239, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
"Could have been better"
For what i pay i dont think it was worth it .
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Shirly
"In the heart of"
Easy to get to. Close to all the amusements. Priced right for the location.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Price to much for that discomfort."
oceanfront YES, clean OKAY, comfort TERRIBLE, price TOO MUCH. people were nice but the look at everyone as a tourist. We are from the area soo. I would not recommend unless it was for kids who don't care about much.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
family of seven
"the hotel was not great he needs to be clean"
my experience at Myrtle Beach what's greatwould not recommend anybody to stay at the hotel
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"it definitly got better"
we started off in the little building an the 3rd floor< it was awful. dirty, smelly, and there was a dead roach on the stove. after asking for a refund we were moved to the tower, 10th floor. hundred percent improvement< bigger room, and clean. it ended up being a lovey stay.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
kathy
Other than the actual room, the hotel was awful. Very dirty. Staff was extremely rude.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
"Great get-a-away hotel for a beach vacation!!!"
You could not ask for anything better for the price! The view of the ocean was wonderful!!
Other trip May 25, 2013
Jose
"great deal for price"
This hotel had it all great staff good location and a great value. We arrived early and they got us into a room. The room was clean with great ocean views. For the price you couldn't ask for a better place to stay.
8 night romance trip May 11, 2013
"great room and hotel for the price we paid"
it was clean and bed was pretty comfy too. had a great ocean front view. Of course it's not a 5-star hotel but for the price it worked. i will consider going back.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2013
"close to all attractions"
Always enjoy our stay. Not the newest kid on the block but the best for your money.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
"Relaxing stay"
Really nice staff. Great view. And good room for the price.
Other trip May 18, 2013
For the price you get an amazing 2 bedroom with 3 beds together and a balcony!!! Amazing hotel loved it
Business trip May 13, 2013
Ron
The best part about this hotel was the price. The elevater had a bad odor. The rooms were musty.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013
"Ok"
Good place and good price. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
Alan
"Loved the view."
For the cost and convenience of parking and the beach, I will definately consider staying again. The hotel desk employees were extremely helpful. I really appreciated their assistance.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2013
"Room SUCKS but view was great!!!!"
The staff was friendly and price was very affordable, but the hotel and room are older and very shady. unclean and older, so just be prepared.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Great place to stay nice rooms great staff
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
"Not a bad hotel for the price, but could be better"
When I first arrived I was charged a $200 cash deposit that I had no clue about, also the woman that worked at the front desk was rude to my friend and I. I showed nothing but respect to her, but it seemed like she didn't care how she treated the customers, she was just there to get a paycheck. Overall, the room was not bad; however, the indoor jacuzzi did not work. It was warm, but the jets did not work in it.In addition, the other indoor jacuzzi and lazy river is shut down during the winter, all the way into March which is when I stayed.They ended up giving me a room on the second floor which is right above their indoor pool which had something similar to solar panels on top of it to keep it lit up during the day and warmer, which is nice. But at the time I stayed the wind blew a lot, and I could not get any sleep because it sounded like someone was tearing down the hotel due to the panels not being secured properly, so they were sliding around and slamming into one another. Trust me, metal slamming into more metal is not a pleasant sound right outside your balcony.I do not believe the hotel was bad for the price,I can not complain about the cleanliness of the hotel, but if you are wanting walking distance to all the attractions on the strip I would reconsider a hotel closer.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"enjoyable stay"
the hotel room was nice. definitely not an upscale stay, but the beds were comfortable and the view was amazing. bathroom wasn't pristine, but it was manageable. bring your own shower stuff because the hotel does not provide any shampoo, soap, etc. also, if you are between the ages of 18 and 25 (and no one in your party is over 25) you will be expected to hand over a large ($100ish) cash deposit at check-in. the money is returned after you check out, provided there are no damages, but i was really thrown off because i didn't have this information ahead of time. also, this hotel has both smoking and non-smoking rooms, so i suggest calling ahead of time to make sure the room you booked is non-smoking. unknowingly, the room we booked was smoking, but the front desk staff was kind enough to change our room to non-smoking. overall, we really enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2013
"good place"
clean & nice people i would stay there again
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
T. Mclean
"It was ok but....."
The service was ok but i had to clean out tge shower before i got in it. The best thing bout it was the view. It was ok over all don't think i would go back!!
2 night business trip Dec 30, 2012
"perfect stay...even if the weather's bad"
we had a really nice 3 double bed room: when you walked in you were in a bedroom w/ 2 double beds, a nite stand, dresser, w/ TV on top, a closet, & a bench to put lugage on w/ a large mirror. There was a door which lead into a nice large galley kitchen w/ a door to the left where the bahroom was.It had a seperate vanity w/sink, then another door into the shower/tub & toilet area. It wasn't huge, but clean & I liked the fact that you could shut a door & still leave the sink area available. Going back through the kitchen lead to a large living area w/ a table w/ 4 chairs, a sofa which sat 2, adresser/TVstand w/TV & a cool Murphy bed that could be open for more seating or to watch TV or closed for less clutter. This area ended w/ a lovely,large balcony w/ 2 outdoor chairs & a beautiful full ocean veiw! Staff was nice, pools were 1 inside, 1 outside, a really hot, Hot tub (nice!) that could comfortably hold nearly 10 people! And an beside that was a short, but very nice lazy river also inside! Very nice place to stay even if you got rain!!! Which we did have a little of, but we could still swim, play in the lazy river or just relax in the HotTub (which was actually hot as apossed to luke warm like the 1 at the hotel we stayed at 2 weekends before!) I will definately go back for another "Dip" at the Sea Dip!!!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Rebecca
"Good view"
The staff is really friendly and helpful but the room was a little seedy. A good hotel for a short stay.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012

"Worth $$"
Not too bad for the money paid. Worst thing was you couldn't get towels after 3. Overall great location and great staff!!
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Good Value"
It was right on the beach, people were friendly, location was good an ok place to staY for an overnighter. TV was ok, Wifi was a tad slow
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Tazz

"muy pobre"
no es lo que se ve en las fotografias., es muy pobre el hotel., y algo sucio., no le dan mantenimiento de primera., huspedes muy sucios., sorry pero asi fue
3 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2013
Blanca
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
hamida
"I had an ocean front room. That I loved."
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Brandon
3 night trip May 1, 2013
2 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Sea Dip Motel And Condos

"Hotel will allow assualt and harassment!"
08/19/15 Tiffany W Spartanburg, South Carolina
The second night of our stay I had a man grab me from the balcony beside us, the hotel staff did absolutely nothing but tell me to stay inside my room. Unfortunately the harassment did not stop there, he then tried to break my door down. Again, the hotel staff at the front desk told me not to respond to them. The police had to be called 3 times before they arrested him right outside my door. The hotel did nothing to make me feel safer, allowing this man back into his room beside me the next day. When the I talked to management, they did nothing to make my stay better, basically I was told I paid to be assaulted and harassed in their establishment.
"Disgusting "
08/18/15 Josh G
WARNING WARNING. Please be advised to stay away from the sea dip. The kitchen refrigerator and stove are filthy, not due to the cleaning crew but due to the fact that appliances need to be replaced. Also the microwave and the bathroom was nasty. Couldn't use the air conditioner because it makes so much noise. The lamp in the living room has live wires hanging from the bottom. I cut on the bathroom light in the middle of the night, water dripping from the ceiling and roaches crawling on the floor. Also bathroom ceiling is molded and shower head rusted. The television is not clear and all the stations go in and out. They don't supply iron nor blow dryer, even though there web site says otherwise. This motel is definitely not worth the money and I hope someone reads this review and stay far away from this motel. If you want to give your money away, give it to the poor and not the sea dip. Please take heed to this review or else you will be sorry.
"Will not be going back"
08/15/15 Mariah H Dandridge, Tennessee
My husband and I stayed at Sea Dip this past weekend. At first glance, I thought the room was ok. After all the price was great, and we weren't going to spend our time in the room. However, the bathroom sink had a hole that was rusted through. The first night we stayed, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Our second night and the next morning I killed two roaches in the bathroom. We had stayed in this motel before a few years back and absolutely loved it. This was in the newer tower; however, this weekend we were in the older part. I read the reviews, and thought that because we had stayed here before it wouldn't be as bad as the reviews said. This motel is roach infested. The only good thing about this motel is the amazing view. I do not recommend this facility to anyone. We will not be coming back. Spend the extra money and pay for a room that is not infested with bugs.
"A basic oceanfront hotel with great pool, view, hot-tubs, and family atmosphere."
08/10/15 My Makeup O Canton, North Carolina
The Sea Dip is basic oceanfront family location that is a great value for the price. It is not the newest or fanciest. We cooked in the kitchen, and had a great family vacation. I took my own pillow, I do that anyway. The rooms were fine for basic place to stay. Besides you are not in the room at the beach, it is about being on the beach. The room had 2 flat screen tv's and great wifi. We enjoyed a quiet time. Even did my laundry before coming home in their laundryroom to come home with clean clothes while I was waiting in the hottub. If you are looking for luxury and new this is not it. If you are looking for basic place to stay, this is a great value.
"Terrible - DO NOT STAY HERE!!"
08/09/15 Shellie P High Point, North Carolina
Last minute trip with no reservations and this was the only vacancy in town! Hotel/room is old and very dated, but appeared clean upon our initial inspection. Took a chance on this room and LEARNED A BIG LESSON….never leave home without a reservation!! Bathroom sick stopped up after one use….no one came to fix it! No where to put soap, shampoo, shower necessities in the tub/shower. Kitchen area appeared clean, but was VERY old, damaged and musty. Large crack in the bathroom floor FULL of roaches and we also found a roach in the bed. We paid for three nights, but left after our first night. There is no way we could have slept in this room another night!! The owner was very hateful and didn’t even offer to refund our money. NEVER AGAIN!! This place is terrible! Do not waste your hard earned money at this hotel!
"I would have rather slept in th car."
08/06/15 Annpaige H Galax, Virginia
Last minute, no reservations...ended up in this place. Big Mistake! The room was old, smelly, and nasty. I was in the old building, hopefully the new one is better. I knew I would just have to tough it out because it was the last weekend in July and everything was booked or $300 per night.....I decided I wasn't so tough when, while sitting on the sofa a roach crawled up the back and sat beside me. I must say that the people at the desk refunded my money, and we sadly had to cut our vacation short and head home.
"Your Typical Beach Hotel"
08/05/15 sharonwF9509ZE
This was our first stay at the Sea Dip. Initially, the front desk staff was great getting us in our room a little early after recommending a few restaurants within walking distance. Very accommodating. Now, for those that have been going to Myrtle Beach as long as we have has to understand that this is your typical beach hotel, but in their defense just like those that trash the beach, they trash the rooms. The room we had was all we needed because we aren't in the room that much. I do have a few negatives: it looked like someone had taken a hammer to the refrigerator, BUT it had an ice maker which was a great touch!; the sliding glass door was broken and would not lock, but we weren't too worried about someone playing Spiderman and breaking in through the balcony door; the bathroom was extremely small, but we made it work; the walls were dinged, but you could clearly see where others had pushed chairs up against the wall; towels are small and not in abundance, but again, I'm sure they've been burned many times before by those staying at their hotel; the elevator was slow as molasses, but that was because others staying at the hotel would push every floor so that there was a line waiting; there are no blow dryers or irons in the room, but you can ask for one from the front desk to use. It was a convenient location, our view was great, it had a small sitting room. I'm sure during the winter months they'll spend that time painting and touching up those things they can. The pools aren't kept as clean as some of the other hotels we've stayed at before and are dated so we did not swim in the pools or the lazy river. Again, for those that frequent Myrtle Beach, this is your typical beach hotel in the $$ range - no bells or whistles, but OK
"Only average because of the front desk"
08/05/15 danieltroutman Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Who ever the front desk guy is he needs a promotion... hes got grey hair... anyways the room wasnt awful but our floor was completely wet,hair in the bathtub... honestly thought about asking for a refund but we didnt want to waste any time... you get what you pay for. ..great view
"DON'T DO IT!"
08/03/15 Karen W New Bloomfield, Missouri
Very outdated, beds were so uncomfortable and stained, the jacuzzi jets didn't even work, view was terrible. Felt very dirty, the place was falling apart, headboards and veiling fans were broken. The elevator was extremely hot and the pool was too small. Lazy river was practically nonexistent and don't plan on ever going back. The place was overall crappy.
"Mediocre customer service, unsafe & unsettled property!"
08/03/15 KiaraGraceN Raleigh, North Carolina
If I could give this 'hotel' a negative star I would. First let me begin by saying the customer service from the time we got there to the time we left was horrific! Not welcoming in the least! After being put into our first room where we were greeted by and infestation of roaches amongst other insects, and a strong odor of phecis we asked to be moved. We were then moved to the room above where the toilet had sunken into the floor and was said, at first, to be unsafe by the maintenance man, Johnny (who was the only on who was sweet, helpful, and pleasant) but the woman at the front desk refused to put us in another room. She was not even remotely apologetic. Be sure to come with your own towels, as there's are stained with what looked like makeup and in short supply. I was so relieved I had brought room spray to mask the fumes, but wish I had come prepared with fresh sheets and pillows. Our shower did not even have a curtain until our third morning!! Will never revisit!!