All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
931 Park Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Weekend away in Lake Tahoe"
We have stayed here numerous times over the last few years. But, this is the first time we have stayed in the summer. Our room was clean, and refrigerator handy. The pool and jacuzzi were delightful. However, the beds need more pillows, as hard to sit in bed with one fluffy pillow as support. Also, the rooms do need upgrading, which was more apparent this time. But our room was very clean. My only other comment is the parking. They offer overflow parking behind 3 Peaks Resort, but with a new car we didn't feel comfortable parking there. So we would park our car by 5pm and then later walk to dinner. We were in a great location to numerous delicious restaurants, and many shops so the exercise was great.
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Needs some help."
Rooms need maintenance. Pool was unheated. Ran leafblower at 8 in the morning. Workers power washing car at 8 in the morning. It's nice to be able to sleep in when on vacation. Best Hot Tub in tahoe.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Feels like a small apt. Could have stayed longer."
Room nice for long stay. Great location to the beach, except you have to pay to use the beach and dogs are not allowed on the beach. You have to drive 10 minutes to a dog beach. The carpet at the front door was ripped and my husband cut the bottom of his foot on the tacks that hold the torn carpet in place.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Fun Friends Getaway"
This is a very simple, but clean hotel, in the perfect location. We were able to walk to the beach as well as to the concert at Harvey's Casino. I would stay here again anytime.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2015
Teresa
"Excellent location and decent rooms."
I really liked the location - walking distance to the beach, grocery store, restaurants, coffee, movie theaters, and Stateline casinos. It seems to be a remodeled motor lodge built in the 1950's I'm guessing. While it has been nicely done it still has pretty thin walls and ceilings. We were in a downstairs suite at the end of the building. You could hear the creaks from people walking above and muffled voices from next door. The suite had plenty of room for 4 with a full kitchen that was very convenient for breakfast. Decor was very much "Tahoe-feeling" with pine paneling, reclaimed wood furniture, and recently redone. While we didn't have a pet the hotel does welcome dogs which was kinda cool to see them around. That worried my wife a lot since she is allergic to most dogs, but they assured us of thorough cleanings and she didn't have any problems. The bed and pillows were too soft for our taste. I think part of the problem with the bed was the mattress topper pad. We sank too much into the bed. The pool seemed to be pretty nice, but we didn't go in since a nice beach is a couple of blocks away. There are lots of BBQ grills on the grounds so if you want to eat-in you could easily grill some burgers or steaks - I would do that if I stayed here again. Lobby staff was curt and efficient. The lobby closes at 10PM so if you need help after that you have to call a phone number. There is also a laundry room if you need it.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Mary Ann
"Poor Management for Repairs"
The Hotel is nice and the service is Professional. The only inconvenience or discomfort I experience was on Saturday (8/22/15), of all days, I'm assuming weekends the hotels are full, therefore hotels should make as comfortable as possible for customers, but that day workers were working and jack-hammering (breaking concrete) around 10:00 am and it woke me up, it was noon and they were still making a lot of noise, therefore my experience was not very pleasant.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Gerardo
"Tired and worn out"
Tired and old worn out motel. If they are sold out parking is an issue. On the plus side very pet friendly but overall condition of this property is poor.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Tahoe getaway"
Very nice and modern. Room was much smaller than I thought but very nice inside. Is not a condo at all. No kitchen area. Has very small fridge but no utensils and have to ask for a microwave and pay extra for that. Bed comfortable and bathroom nice. Room was perfectly clean.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Tessa
"Room 306 with pulout couch"
The room I booked (306) was a queen bed with pullout couch. I booked this room because I'm a single dad and was on a short get away trip with my 15 year old daughter. My daughter had to use the pullout couch. I want to advise thoses that are considering using this pullout couch, that it's not usable at all. The mattress is in such bad condition, that we had to remove it from the couch and use the couch cushions. Also, the queen bed I used had minor blood stains on the sheet. So either the sheet was not properly washed, or the sheet was not changed at all from the previous guest that stayed there. Overall this room is average condition.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Rob
"Rip Off!"
We checked in and we were looking forward to a lovely stay, the last night of our vacation. We turn the a/c to 64 degrees at 4:00, went out for dinner and when we got back 3 hours later the room was still hot. We had the office person come to the room. He and another guy tried to say that the a/c was working. I ask anyone of you, when you turn your thermostat down to 64 and come back 3 hours later your house is cooler...right? The hotel was sold out so they could not transfer us to another room. It was too hot to sleep there so we asked for our money back. They offered to give us 50% back. The price wasn't the issue, it was too HOT! We left and they did not give us a penny back. It is terrible to say they offer amenities like a/c and then do nothing when it doesn't work. How do these people look at themselves in the mirror knowing that they are dishonest? When you pay for a service or services that is what you should get! And it they cannot provide the service/services - they should refund your money! Let's not forget that we booked the room through Hotels.com and they wouldn't do anything either! Needless to say we will NEVER stay here again and will NEVER book with Hotels.com again.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Debra
Everything was perfect. The room was spacious enough for the dog bed. We spend quite some time in the pool and Jacuzzi. The downtown action is within walking distance as are the casinos. We will stay there again for sure!!
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Ursula
"Nice little hotel"
The hotel is close to the beach and to the heavenly complex. The rooms are clean and the free wifi worked well
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Santiago
"Good hotel, good location."
Very spacious room which was nice. Full size refrigerator was useful. The bed was pretty comfortable but the sofa was not. Overall a nice place to stay. I would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Sweet spot in fabulous location!"
The room was great--an apartment with a balcony, a huge bathroom with spa tub. Only downside was that the sofa bed was incredibly uncomfortable. The office quickly sent us rollaway beds, which crowded the room but we're much better. The bed in the master was Very comfy!! Nice pool and amazing hot tub!! Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"nice getaway"
Overall we had a wonderful time,everything is near walking distance.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Stale air when using air conditioning plus weak WiFi signal. Good location though and relatively clean.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Jacek
"cute dog friendly hotel"
didn't realize it was a doggy hotel when I booked it and there were a lot of barking dogs there. we were so tired that it didn't bother us much but you could tell there had been dogs in our room by the stains on the lower part of the mattress but the beds were comfortable enough and we were only there to sleep so it did the trick.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
shannah
"Bed Bugs!!"
At first I thougt this hotel was great. Very friendly staff and very dog friendly, we have two dogs. The location was fantastic and the pool and grounds were good. However in the morning I had terrible bed bug bites. It's unfortunate as I would have gone back. Don't go there!
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
melissm
"3 Peaks was very pleasant."
We were in South Ladle Tahoe for a wedding. The accommodations were clean and appeared to have been recently up-dated. Staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. The beds were comfortable;the mattress was softer than I'm used to,but still very comfortable . I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Virginia
"Stinkfist"
Everything was very nice. Except the sofa bed. That was horrible and the worst mattress. Nice place great location
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Troy
"Wasted water"
My only complaint about the room (and it was very nice) is that they have three signs in the bathroom area asking people to re-use towels for "environmental" reasons yet had sprinklers going for over an hour on a tiny little piece green grass and another that was sprinkling nothing more than dirt and the water was running down the parking lot being totally wasted. (and this was in CA). I always suspect that these signs are for money saving purposes for the hotel but his was particularly blantant.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Comfort found here;)"
Upon entering the room I found it very clean and comfortable. It was the right style I wanted and offered everything I could need. The front office staff were fast and efficient. Thanks ya'll
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
What a great place to stay, the room was clean and cozy. The staff was helpful, and it is walking distance to all the great places. We will stay there every time we go from now on.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Everything was great about this place. The only thing that was not comfortable was the sofa bed.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Edward
"Epitome of awful."
Checked in and couldn't get in the room because of a faulty battery. Took about an hour for the door to be fixed. I was in a rush for a wedding and was actually late for how slow they responded. They only had one girl in the front desk and she really didn't care and I had to go back three times until I finally gave her the idea that maybe it would be nice to be put in a new room so I could get ready. It's a pet friendly hotel which means the rooms smell like dogs. Sheets were dank. I will never be back.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
"Disapponting"
No concept of what "hospitality" industry is about. They provide a room and minimal maid service. No amenities/service. Will not stay there again. Very disappointing
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Great Find"
Arrived about two hours early but the staff was able to get us our room. We had just come in from four days of camping so a shower and a nap was awesome. Front desk was great. Room was comfortable and clean. Loved the outdoorsy look. The beach access was about a two block walk and easy to get to. Didn't spend too much time there due to thunderstorms. Great location to heavenly village, shopping and casinos. Never got in the car until we left. Great find for me and will stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
there was 2 adults and 1 child.. we got one king size bed.. and a chair.. glad it was only one night...
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Debra
Hotel staff was very friendly , over all hotel was nice and pet friendly ! Didn't have are dogs with us but wish we had !
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
steven
Not bad
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
vahe
"Second time around."
Much better room than the last time. Place appears to have been remodeled which is a plus. A little stingy with the soap and wash cloths. Our poolside room has a patio but our gate to the pool was was padlocked which to me is a safety hazard should there be a fire. Parking near the rooms is somewhat limited.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2015
we really enjoyed our stay at the 3 Peaks Resort. We had a a lovely king suite with pool side. We will definitely consider this hotel again, but not on a busy weekend night.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
anne
Overall the room was very clean. My family loved the spa. The supplies in the kitchen are very minimal. I'm not sure this place is worth the price they are charging, but its proximity to the beach is nice.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Hillary
"Best of S Lake Tahoe"
Greatest place! Beautiful pool. We always got upgraded, very nice people, central location.
6 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Adrian
"Best mid-level hotel in SLT"
3 Peaks has been renovated! Don't believe those old pics on the website. Every room is gorgeous and spotless. Friendly staff, nice pool, one block from the beach and one block from all the fun at the Heavenly Gondola. Plus, they love your doggie! I stay here whenever I can and walk everywhere.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great place to stay in south shore"
The staff at the hotel was outstanding. Our only complaint about the stay was that the beds were too soft for us. Even with that, the stay was enjoyable enough that we would definitely stay here again. It was a great location so we could walk to the concert at Harvey's at night and be close to the private beach during the day. Great location, great rooms, great stay!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
I loved the location!! I believe the motel was being renovated. It did need an update, but I would stay there again. Very clean.
4 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Brenda
"Great family vacation place"
This place is AWESOME! We took or two boys here and couldn't have had a better time! We've already made plans to come back in two months and bring our dog with us. Loved staying here!!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
rachel
"hotel location"
We've enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and attentive. The location was great, close to all the activities in town. The pool and hot tub were nice too.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Maria
"Dawn shines!!!"
Excellent service from Desk Clerk named Dawn.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Loved our visit!!!"
Amazing location, great customer service overall clean but could use a bit of updating. Close to the beach great pool pet and family friendly, I can't wait to visit again!!!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
victoria
pleasant stay. beautiful area. Much to see.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Had a wonderful time. Loved sitting on the balcony.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great Place to Stay."
We enjoyed our stay here. When we arrived, Deon (front desk) gave us lots of information and answered any questions that we had. We were even upgraded to a suite with a heart shaped jacuzzi because they weren't completely booked. Our room had a kitchenette,the jacuzzi and large bathroom. The room was very quiet and comfortable.Breakfast was not included, but by showing our room key, we were able to get a discount at a nearby restaurant which had a great breakfast menu. We were just a couple of blocks from the beach and also easy walking distance to the casinos and many restaurants.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Decent stay"
We spent a couple of days in South Lake Tahoe, and the hotel is at a very convenient location. Walking distance to restaurant, and driving to scenic sites is simple and easy. Room is clean and comfortable. Will consider to stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"It was OK, not great"
The room was very small and outdated, but there was a balcony. This was just an overnight stay on our way somewhere else, so served it's purpose. Lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Our stay was nice. Room was nice."
Was nice but squeaky floor from people upstairs walking around until 2:00 am. Towels need softener when washed. Would stay again. Need directions for the temperature controllers.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Roger
"Disappointed."
Pros: Super location! Short walk to Heavenly village (Gondola, shops, restaurants, etc...)Room temperature was acceptable with A/C. I did enjoy having a small window in the tiny bathroom; liked that vanity was separate from toilet and shower. Front Desk Supervisor did care enough to try and work out our issues. Cons: Dated small/compact room; beds too soft, pillows not much better; bad picture on old TV; torn up carpet, cracked sink and bathroom floor tile(assuming its because it's "pet friendly"); dirty carpet, even though I was told they steam clean them my socks didn't lie! If you need ice forget it! Wifi unreliable! There was 3 of us and each day they only left us two bath towels! Yes, I requested more as the maids walked by but the next day same thing, again and again and again(stayed 4 nts) Morning coffee...well, cups weren't replaced so had to skip that one morning. Overall, I would not recommend unless you have no other choices.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Pre-fourth of July trip"
Customer service, ie front desk was awful. Took 10+ mins to check in due to printer issues. Several other employees were standing around and did not offer to help. The next day our room was not cleaned until 4pm due to being "busy." We stayed here other times when it was first renovated and had a great time. Sad to see the service decline. Most likely will not stay again..I'll spend the extra $ for a better accommodation a few blocks down the street.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Was assigned the "bridal" suite with a heart shaped Jacuzzi and a fire place, what more could one ask? It also appeared as if all the appliances were new, which was a nice touch. We'll recommend it to our kids, who have dogs, as a good choice in South Lake Tahoe.
4 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015