All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
931 Park Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

we really enjoyed our stay at the 3 Peaks Resort. We had a a lovely king suite with pool side. We will definitely consider this hotel again, but not on a busy weekend night.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
anne
Overall the room was very clean. My family loved the spa. The supplies in the kitchen are very minimal. I'm not sure this place is worth the price they are charging, but its proximity to the beach is nice.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Hillary
"Best of S Lake Tahoe"
Greatest place! Beautiful pool. We always got upgraded, very nice people, central location.
6 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Adrian
"Best mid-level hotel in SLT"
3 Peaks has been renovated! Don't believe those old pics on the website. Every room is gorgeous and spotless. Friendly staff, nice pool, one block from the beach and one block from all the fun at the Heavenly Gondola. Plus, they love your doggie! I stay here whenever I can and walk everywhere.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great place to stay in south shore"
The staff at the hotel was outstanding. Our only complaint about the stay was that the beds were too soft for us. Even with that, the stay was enjoyable enough that we would definitely stay here again. It was a great location so we could walk to the concert at Harvey's at night and be close to the private beach during the day. Great location, great rooms, great stay!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
I loved the location!! I believe the motel was being renovated. It did need an update, but I would stay there again. Very clean.
4 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Brenda
"Great family vacation place"
This place is AWESOME! We took or two boys here and couldn't have had a better time! We've already made plans to come back in two months and bring our dog with us. Loved staying here!!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
rachel
"hotel location"
We've enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and attentive. The location was great, close to all the activities in town. The pool and hot tub were nice too.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Maria
"Dawn shines!!!"
Excellent service from Desk Clerk named Dawn.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Loved our visit!!!"
Amazing location, great customer service overall clean but could use a bit of updating. Close to the beach great pool pet and family friendly, I can't wait to visit again!!!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
victoria
pleasant stay. beautiful area. Much to see.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Had a wonderful time. Loved sitting on the balcony.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great Place to Stay."
We enjoyed our stay here. When we arrived, Deon (front desk) gave us lots of information and answered any questions that we had. We were even upgraded to a suite with a heart shaped jacuzzi because they weren't completely booked. Our room had a kitchenette,the jacuzzi and large bathroom. The room was very quiet and comfortable.Breakfast was not included, but by showing our room key, we were able to get a discount at a nearby restaurant which had a great breakfast menu. We were just a couple of blocks from the beach and also easy walking distance to the casinos and many restaurants.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Decent stay"
We spent a couple of days in South Lake Tahoe, and the hotel is at a very convenient location. Walking distance to restaurant, and driving to scenic sites is simple and easy. Room is clean and comfortable. Will consider to stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"It was OK, not great"
The room was very small and outdated, but there was a balcony. This was just an overnight stay on our way somewhere else, so served it's purpose. Lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Our stay was nice. Room was nice."
Was nice but squeaky floor from people upstairs walking around until 2:00 am. Towels need softener when washed. Would stay again. Need directions for the temperature controllers.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Roger
"Disappointed."
Pros: Super location! Short walk to Heavenly village (Gondola, shops, restaurants, etc...)Room temperature was acceptable with A/C. I did enjoy having a small window in the tiny bathroom; liked that vanity was separate from toilet and shower. Front Desk Supervisor did care enough to try and work out our issues. Cons: Dated small/compact room; beds too soft, pillows not much better; bad picture on old TV; torn up carpet, cracked sink and bathroom floor tile(assuming its because it's "pet friendly"); dirty carpet, even though I was told they steam clean them my socks didn't lie! If you need ice forget it! Wifi unreliable! There was 3 of us and each day they only left us two bath towels! Yes, I requested more as the maids walked by but the next day same thing, again and again and again(stayed 4 nts) Morning coffee...well, cups weren't replaced so had to skip that one morning. Overall, I would not recommend unless you have no other choices.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Pre-fourth of July trip"
Customer service, ie front desk was awful. Took 10+ mins to check in due to printer issues. Several other employees were standing around and did not offer to help. The next day our room was not cleaned until 4pm due to being "busy." We stayed here other times when it was first renovated and had a great time. Sad to see the service decline. Most likely will not stay again..I'll spend the extra $ for a better accommodation a few blocks down the street.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Was assigned the "bridal" suite with a heart shaped Jacuzzi and a fire place, what more could one ask? It also appeared as if all the appliances were new, which was a nice touch. We'll recommend it to our kids, who have dogs, as a good choice in South Lake Tahoe.
4 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
We could not get into our room until after 330 it was not ready for us . The gentleman did not tell us about the credit being on our credit card even though it's pending it caused us a little bit of a problem with that particular bank account .
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Ronald
"Comfy hotel, but paper thin walls."
Nice comfy hotel with friendly receptionist that helped guide is to a hike. Pool and hot tub are well kept. Was nice having my free access to private beach. Only complaint was that walls were paper thin, in our room anyways. Woke up to a couple arguing first thing on a Saturday morning. Heard every word. Other than that was a nice hotel; maybe that can be worked on.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Genevie
"Awful service"
The service was awful
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Danielle
"Not Worth the Price"
The price at this hotel does not at all reflect the quality of the room. The toilet ran all night, and barely flushed. The shower head looked like it was just sticking out of a hole in the wall, and the bathroom is TINY. The single sink is not separated from the sleeping room. The furniture does not match, and the television is not even a flat screen. The air conditioner is noisy, the parking is barely adequate for the number of rooms. Don't think that the beach is adjacent to the hotel, it is several blocks away. This hotel is worth about $89 per night, given the poor condition of the room. It is no worth no where near the $200+ I paid. One big upside - it is walking distance to Heavenly Village and the nightlife in Nevada.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Carl
"Front desk staff needs to be replaced!"
They need to replace ALL if the front desk staff!! No smiles and warm welcome, didn't look up when we walked in. It smelled of cigarette smoke in the lobby, Dawn acted like we were interrupting her, yet no one was else was waiting to be helped. Dion upon checking in try to blame our reservation change on Hotels.com blaming them for a mix up, I think it's a scam the he pulls to charge you for an upgraded room! He even went so far as to say the phone number I called was not theirs, but Hotels,.com as I called it waiting for him to upgrade our room so that we would have a place to stay, it rang to his phone and he wouldn't answer it saying it didn't matter the room I wanted was not available?!? He went on to tell me to not used Hotels.com because every week they have problems with the bookings?!? Well I have booked 5 hotel rooms this year through Hotels.com I have never had a mix up and the room and service were always great. I would say be very careful when booking at 3 peaks resort
2 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
"OK for the price"
Small older style room, but recently remodeled. No daily room service even when you request it. Rooms around us being remodeled, lots of noise.
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Stay here"
Great hotel for the price....Some rooms do not get internet, ask before you get your room.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Would recommend"
A quick getaway for my wife and i, really enjoyed our stay, quiet, comfortable and the price was great! Will definitely book here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great quick weekend surprise"
The resort was clean and well maintained. The location relevant to the Casinos and Lake Tahoe as both were within walking distance making it much easier to have a relaxing stay. The pool and split level Hot tub really made it nice to unwind after a hard day of sight-seeing and gambling. I would recommend to my friends.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
This hotel is located in almost heart of south lake tahoe, but the condition of the rooms should have been better. When we walk in the room, we can hear the cranking noise, they do not have microwave in the room, shower has very leass pressure..other than all these, it was decent stay
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Navakanth
"Nice and dog friendly too."
If you travel with your dog, this is the place to stay. Very dog friendly with doggie bag and deposit stations throughout the grounds. Room was clean except for a half full bottle of vodka in a cabinet and several boxes of crackers in a drawer. Beds/pillows were clean and comfortable. The only real negative was arriving at check-in time but having to wait in the hot parking lot for two hours. Short walk to casino's, restaurants, attractions and beach. Staff was ice and very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Just ok"
We had a rough check in, 2 hour delay. The room was deficient in supplies to the kitchenette. We were reimbursed for our inconvience so that was good.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Tracy
"Fantastic hotel"
What a great place to stay. We had a fireplace in our room. The poolsndhotub were fantastic. 5 minute walk to the beach. Grocery store and restaurants 2 blocks away. Loved this place!
2 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
Wendy
"Great location, disappointing room"
Good location. We had a two room unit. Our section of the property needed some maintance and upgrading. Noise level higher than experienced in other properties with similar ratings.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Frederic G
"Clean and comfortable"
Booked a 1 bdrm w fold-out sofa and kitchenette, but Stevie upgraded us to 2 bdrm w kitchenette, allowed teenage son to have a real bed, more comfortable, very cool! Will stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Tahoe"
Was very nice, though when returning to the hotel one night neither of my key cards worked, and there was no-one in the office to assist, so I had to sleep in my car until someone came in in the morning.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Ken
"Pet friendly hotel"
Not really very close to the beach, but a great location. Very dog friendly so if you don't have a dog you better like dogs!
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great hotel!"
We loved it! Will go back. Dawn, the receptionist was really friendly.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Good stay"
Deon was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Perfect getaway :)"
this place was amazing! Not only is it super close to Town and the strip but the beach is only a short distance away as well! Our room was beautiful and the staff was so nice, especially their handy man Trevor, he was super polite, gave us some names of awesome places to check out, but also made sure to ask us how we were and how we liked it so far when we would see him. He really helped us feel like we were right at home! I would highly recommend staying here we were 100% satisfied :)) and most definitely coming back soon!
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Robin
"Sleepless in a cute cabin."
Great little room with fireplace. Bed was too hard. Tossed and turned all night. Both nights. Price was outstanding. Needs instructions on flue in fireplace as room filled with smoke. Did have window and fan. Don't use fake logs smell, will kill you. Surprised smoke alarm didn't go off. Towels were soft and clean. Large tub yay! Good coffee in room. Didn't get to use pool or spa. Service was great. You could hear the people above run around and dogs barking and fighting as it is a pet friendly place. This just added to two nights of no sleep so if that's a factor stay elsewhere.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Bugs in bed."
Bugs in bed.weird atmosphere and aroma in the room. Can not sleep well at night.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Zhixin
"South Tahoe Recommend"
The best deal of our trip. Deon was friendly and efficient. He told us everything we needed to know without our having to ask a single question. It was clear his priority was taking care of the guests and the place, we saw him out and about helping out. The hotel is walking distance to the state line, the beach and local stores. Would definitely repeat.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Such a great time!"
When i booked, i was expecting a regular, plain room for the price i paid. However, i was very pleasantly surprised that we were given a gorgeous suite, with fireplace, kitchenette and a heart shaped, in floor whirlpool tub! I was super impressed! The staff was friendly (Deon at check in and heidy at checkout) and the location is awesome. We were walking distance to heavenly gondola and shopping and food, the casinos and the beach. they are also pet friendly for those who bring their fur babies. Definitely woyld stay here again in the future!!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Karrine
"Customer service at its finest"
I showed up early and requested an early check in. Dawn was wonderful, not only did she have my room available in an hour for early check in, she upgraded my room to a kitchenette and fireplace. I was within walking distance to everything and had a wonderful time with my pets along. Thank you so much 3 peaks and a special thanks to Dawn who has excellent customer service.
1 night trip May 29, 2015
allyson
"Perfect condo for a large family. Staff was great."
We stayed for three days in one of the two-bedroom condo units. This was a great spot since we had two couples, one with a baby. The living room and kitchen were very useful and the extra space made everyone's stay comfortable. The balcony was a nice refresher too. Hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. Beds were comfortable, all fixtures were clean and well-maintained. Each room has a sink and vanity, in addition to a third outside the bathroom. If you all need to get ready quickly this is a big plus. The full kitchen and fridge allowed us to shop at the supermarket nearby and save on preparing meals instead of eating out. The fireplace was a nice touch and would be great during ski season! I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Adam
"Decent room, fair price, lack of security."
Older building with THIN walls and ceilings. 4 AM wake-up by upstairs neighbors stomping about. Electronic door key failed to work at night; repaired on 3rd night. No desk clerk after 10 PM; phone to clerk in Arizona. When I explained problem with door at 1030 PM without giving my name or room number, clerk in Arizona gave me combination to box with master key that would, "open any door in the complex". Lack of security scary; I double locked doors when inside our room after that.
3 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Small but comfortable"
Place was super clean, bed very comfortable. Location excellent, walking distance to restaurants, cable car, casinos and beach. Would have liked some kind of small breakfast, but can't complain for the price.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Anne
"great place to stay especially for pet owners"
clean, quiet, comfortable room. Stevie helped us get set up and was incredibly friendly and helpful! Definitely going to be coming back and staying here again!
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Almost perfect..."
Checking in was very easy and Stevie was great in providing knowledge about the hotel and area. If it wasn't for the rain, the room would have been splendid. As the rooms are two story, it wasn't well lit and offered little protection from the rain. The vending machines were far away and not easily accessible. Our room would be perfect for a holiday retreat, with a kitchen and plenty of space. I look forward to coming back with family.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015