All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
931 Park Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"OK for the price"
Small older style room, but recently remodeled. No daily room service even when you request it. Rooms around us being remodeled, lots of noise.
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Stay here"
Great hotel for the price....Some rooms do not get internet, ask before you get your room.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Would recommend"
A quick getaway for my wife and i, really enjoyed our stay, quiet, comfortable and the price was great! Will definitely book here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great quick weekend surprise"
The resort was clean and well maintained. The location relevant to the Casinos and Lake Tahoe as both were within walking distance making it much easier to have a relaxing stay. The pool and split level Hot tub really made it nice to unwind after a hard day of sight-seeing and gambling. I would recommend to my friends.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
This hotel is located in almost heart of south lake tahoe, but the condition of the rooms should have been better. When we walk in the room, we can hear the cranking noise, they do not have microwave in the room, shower has very leass pressure..other than all these, it was decent stay
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Navakanth
"Nice and dog friendly too."
If you travel with your dog, this is the place to stay. Very dog friendly with doggie bag and deposit stations throughout the grounds. Room was clean except for a half full bottle of vodka in a cabinet and several boxes of crackers in a drawer. Beds/pillows were clean and comfortable. The only real negative was arriving at check-in time but having to wait in the hot parking lot for two hours. Short walk to casino's, restaurants, attractions and beach. Staff was ice and very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Just ok"
We had a rough check in, 2 hour delay. The room was deficient in supplies to the kitchenette. We were reimbursed for our inconvience so that was good.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Tracy
"Fantastic hotel"
What a great place to stay. We had a fireplace in our room. The poolsndhotub were fantastic. 5 minute walk to the beach. Grocery store and restaurants 2 blocks away. Loved this place!
2 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
Wendy
"Great location, disappointing room"
Good location. We had a two room unit. Our section of the property needed some maintance and upgrading. Noise level higher than experienced in other properties with similar ratings.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Frederic G
"Clean and comfortable"
Booked a 1 bdrm w fold-out sofa and kitchenette, but Stevie upgraded us to 2 bdrm w kitchenette, allowed teenage son to have a real bed, more comfortable, very cool! Will stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Tahoe"
Was very nice, though when returning to the hotel one night neither of my key cards worked, and there was no-one in the office to assist, so I had to sleep in my car until someone came in in the morning.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Ken
"Pet friendly hotel"
Not really very close to the beach, but a great location. Very dog friendly so if you don't have a dog you better like dogs!
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great hotel!"
We loved it! Will go back. Dawn, the receptionist was really friendly.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Good stay"
Deon was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Perfect getaway :)"
this place was amazing! Not only is it super close to Town and the strip but the beach is only a short distance away as well! Our room was beautiful and the staff was so nice, especially their handy man Trevor, he was super polite, gave us some names of awesome places to check out, but also made sure to ask us how we were and how we liked it so far when we would see him. He really helped us feel like we were right at home! I would highly recommend staying here we were 100% satisfied :)) and most definitely coming back soon!
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Robin
"Sleepless in a cute cabin."
Great little room with fireplace. Bed was too hard. Tossed and turned all night. Both nights. Price was outstanding. Needs instructions on flue in fireplace as room filled with smoke. Did have window and fan. Don't use fake logs smell, will kill you. Surprised smoke alarm didn't go off. Towels were soft and clean. Large tub yay! Good coffee in room. Didn't get to use pool or spa. Service was great. You could hear the people above run around and dogs barking and fighting as it is a pet friendly place. This just added to two nights of no sleep so if that's a factor stay elsewhere.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Bugs in bed."
Bugs in bed.weird atmosphere and aroma in the room. Can not sleep well at night.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Zhixin
"South Tahoe Recommend"
The best deal of our trip. Deon was friendly and efficient. He told us everything we needed to know without our having to ask a single question. It was clear his priority was taking care of the guests and the place, we saw him out and about helping out. The hotel is walking distance to the state line, the beach and local stores. Would definitely repeat.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Such a great time!"
When i booked, i was expecting a regular, plain room for the price i paid. However, i was very pleasantly surprised that we were given a gorgeous suite, with fireplace, kitchenette and a heart shaped, in floor whirlpool tub! I was super impressed! The staff was friendly (Deon at check in and heidy at checkout) and the location is awesome. We were walking distance to heavenly gondola and shopping and food, the casinos and the beach. they are also pet friendly for those who bring their fur babies. Definitely woyld stay here again in the future!!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Karrine
"Customer service at its finest"
I showed up early and requested an early check in. Dawn was wonderful, not only did she have my room available in an hour for early check in, she upgraded my room to a kitchenette and fireplace. I was within walking distance to everything and had a wonderful time with my pets along. Thank you so much 3 peaks and a special thanks to Dawn who has excellent customer service.
1 night trip May 29, 2015
allyson
"Perfect condo for a large family. Staff was great."
We stayed for three days in one of the two-bedroom condo units. This was a great spot since we had two couples, one with a baby. The living room and kitchen were very useful and the extra space made everyone's stay comfortable. The balcony was a nice refresher too. Hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. Beds were comfortable, all fixtures were clean and well-maintained. Each room has a sink and vanity, in addition to a third outside the bathroom. If you all need to get ready quickly this is a big plus. The full kitchen and fridge allowed us to shop at the supermarket nearby and save on preparing meals instead of eating out. The fireplace was a nice touch and would be great during ski season! I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Adam
"Decent room, fair price, lack of security."
Older building with THIN walls and ceilings. 4 AM wake-up by upstairs neighbors stomping about. Electronic door key failed to work at night; repaired on 3rd night. No desk clerk after 10 PM; phone to clerk in Arizona. When I explained problem with door at 1030 PM without giving my name or room number, clerk in Arizona gave me combination to box with master key that would, "open any door in the complex". Lack of security scary; I double locked doors when inside our room after that.
3 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Small but comfortable"
Place was super clean, bed very comfortable. Location excellent, walking distance to restaurants, cable car, casinos and beach. Would have liked some kind of small breakfast, but can't complain for the price.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Anne
"great place to stay especially for pet owners"
clean, quiet, comfortable room. Stevie helped us get set up and was incredibly friendly and helpful! Definitely going to be coming back and staying here again!
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Almost perfect..."
Checking in was very easy and Stevie was great in providing knowledge about the hotel and area. If it wasn't for the rain, the room would have been splendid. As the rooms are two story, it wasn't well lit and offered little protection from the rain. The vending machines were far away and not easily accessible. Our room would be perfect for a holiday retreat, with a kitchen and plenty of space. I look forward to coming back with family.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
We enjoyed our stay, rooms were clean and bed comfortable. Wished it had one other bathroom, funny to have three sinks and one toilet. Only problem were the stairs outside, didn't realize there were so many. If you have a problem with stairs ask for a lower unit.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"great stay"
Heidi was extremely nice as was mgmt. Easily stay again.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Love Everything About This Hotel"
We just love everything about this hotel. Rates are reasonable and the location is perfect. The staff was very helpful in helping get a fax with some show tickets. I feel very safe at this hotel and look forward to our next stay.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Deborah
"Nice hotel close to casinos and lake front"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel wish we could of stayed longer as the room we had led out to a patio and right to the pool and hot tub. Probably only got this room type due to time of year we stayed in May. Would like to come back .
Other trip May 26, 2015
JT
"Good Price! Good Room!"
I was surprised with the size of the room. I was upgraded so I'm not sure if the room I received was any larger than what I would have received or if only the location of the room was different. Water pressure was good and the water was hot. Separate living space and kitchen area were a plus.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Clean and quiet"
Staff was great will stay here again, rooms are clean quiet we had a room with a fireplace and it was great.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"comfortable"
very comfortable furnishings/bedding. Decor is sort of classy retro with some Vegas thrown in. Very happy with the room except for the dim lighting which was partly due to ecobulbs warming up.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Such a wonderful dog friendly hotel!"
It was absolutely perfect for our little getaway. We got married in South Lake Tahoe. This hotel was our little piece of heaven. It is so clean! Especially considering dogs are allowed. This is just such a nice play to stay. I recommend it to all my clients (I'm a dog trainer).
3 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Has potential"
We expected the townhouse to have everything we needed to prep meals for two nights but lacked some basic utensils, dish towels and enough coffee for four people. Nice wood burning fireplace but had to purchase wood at $10 for the night. For $200 a night, some wood and coffee would have made our stay awesome.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Jami
"fair value"
It was off season, we had a great rate, and the teller told us we had an upgrade, which ended up being a small effeciency. Meet our needs. The lighting is old and needs upgrading, rugs were worn. Good sleep on beds. My sister and her husband were with us and had a one room effeciency with a wood burning chimney and room smelt like it, it didn't seem to bother them. They slept well also.
2 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Great!!"
Awesome deal for the off season price. We were very satisfied
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Easy Access to Heavenly Village and Lake Tahoe"
3 Peaks is a definite repeat for my husband and I when we visit the Lake Tahoe area in the future. The staff went above and beyond my giving us a complimentary upgrade, as we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and we particularly love the rustic decor. If you want to visit Heavenly Village, 3 Peaks is easily with walking distance.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Krista
Nice motel with western motif. Clean. Walls are a little thin. Price was right.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Okay but needs better door locks"
Reviews were a little misleading. Also had to get keys out of a lockbox by calling a 1-800 number because office closed early. Overall not a bad place if you're going to be camping or doing outdoor activities nearby but not as family friendly for small children as was lead to believe. My toddler who is barely 2 escaped out the door several times with barely any effort because the way of the door locks. Highly recommend this place puts delegate deadbolts or a lock up top to secure doors better especially from children
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
STEVEN
"My new favorite discovered hotel in Lake tahoe"
We had the pleasure to meet Dawn at the front desk who answered all of my questions and also informed us of the latest concerts coming to Harvey's like Elton John which we were not aware of, we hope you are able to meet her as she made an excellent effort to accommodate our stay. 3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club is a beautiful resort with a classic Lake Tahoe theme inside and out, when you arrive at your hotel room and wake up you will definitely get the sense you are not in Kansas anymore(: as they say! the location is perfect, you have the lake, Casino, and shopping surrounding you with a beautiful view of Heavenly Valley Ski just above the horizon. The pool and hot tub were very clean and cozy. We will definitely be back for our next vacation.
4 night family trip May 2, 2015
Bryan
"Cleanliness issue"
Unfortunately, I did not believe the posts about poor room cleanliness and booked this hotel. The reviews were right. There was someone else's hair on my pillow and on the toiletries when we checked in. Our room was a suite with kitchenette and fireplace. Very glad to have the fireplace as most of the heat registers did not work.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Lea
"Great room at a great price!"
My son came to visit and we went to Tahoe for the first time. I wasn't expecting much but was very surprised that our room didn't have that nasty motel smell. They had great beds it the heater was quick to heat the room. Super clean. I would stay here again for sure.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Family stay"
Great townhome... dishes were not clean and old. But I would book again.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Not so good"
TV did not work and hotel manager was aware of it and still put us in the room. When we complain they move us to another room so we had to pack up and go to another room quite unpleasant .
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
edwin
"No frills but well located."
Three Peaks is a well located, no frills, place to stay in Tahoe. They don't have any service after 10 pm so if you arrive late you had best check to see that everything you need is in already in the room...like 4 pillows on a king sized bed instead of just 2 flat ones and soap in the shower so you don't have to take the hand soap from the other room. Little things make a hotel comfortable and that is where this hotel could improve.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Very homey"
Room not ready at check-in time, but Dawn at front desk came to the rescue and gave us an upgrade to a 2 bedroom condo. Very much appreciated. Bring warm clothes which we did not. Woke up to 4 inches of snow on May 7.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"I'll go back"
Great price for clean convenient place To stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
philip
"For the price, great!"
Rustic and a very good hotel for the price. Some things were in need of repair (curtain rod falling; rug with holes), but via Expedia it was affordable.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Don G
"Great amenities on a budget"
check in was brutal, showed up at 1p understanding that I may not get to check in until 3. They said it wasn't clean yet, but their automated system would text me as soon as it was cleaned. Came back at 3 and waited TWO HOURS in the lobby, while watching guest after guest check in their rooms, til ours was ready. Not fun after 10 hr drive with 2 young kids. Once we got in, room was great. Bedding super comfortable. Bathroom and fixtures, television, surround sound all great upgrades. Wonderful location, close to Heavenly shopping center. Will definitely stay again, and hope I have better luck with housekeeping staff.
Other trip May 7, 2015