All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here931 Park Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect get-away"
I booked last minute and when I arrived they upgraded me to a suite. The rooms are comfortable, very clean, updated, and it's a great distance to Heavenly, casinos, and the beach!
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"best yet"
this room should have been called a beautiful apartment all with seperate rooms,full kitchen w/stove,living room w/fireplace and TV, king bed so comffy w/TV, so much more than we expected, we loved it.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"great stay at 3 peaks resort and beach club"
Very quite relaxing hotel, I recommend staying here, I will be returning in the future
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Hayden
"Great place for the price and location"
My wife and I got to the hotel later in the evening...check in was quick and access to room was a few steps from the car. The room was fairly clean but I not some peanuts from a previous occupants under the bed. Bathroom and sink area were clean. Overall a great place for the $.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan
"3 Peaks last week"
I always love staying at 3 peaks- The rooms are cozy and the beds are comfortable. They are always extremely clean! Unfortunately there was a lot of construction noise this time. Other than that, the location and price can't be beat!
2 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
"Less than expected!."
Great location within walking distance of casino's, however this is at best a 2 star hotel. It would be great at half the price, but not what they are charging. The hotel is very old and run down. The bed was very uncomfortable, and the shower when in use made a loud rattling sound that I'm sure angered the neighbors. Next trip to Tahoe, I'll choose another hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Another great stay!"
We always stay at 3 Peaks and have get to be disappointed! We always get great rooms and love the convenient location. This is the only hotel we choose to stay at now in SLT.
4 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Katelyn
"Awesomely romantic"
Our stay was absolutely incredible! The room was extremely roomy and had a homey feel to it. The location of the hotel was perfect and is right by wonderful restaurants and is down the street from Harrah's and Harvey's. We requested a late check in and check out which they had no trouble accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, especially the king suite for a couple looking for a romantic getaway like we were.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice for a family"
Beds were awesome. Thermostat in each room, which were at whatever temp they felt like. TV in living room was small and didn't work well. Kitchen was nice.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The place is close to the beach and not at all a far walk from places to shop and eat. The one bedroom was really simple. A comfy bed, a small closet, blow dryer, a mini fridge and of course a bathroom! Overall, it's a great place to stay especially if you have pets.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"Ok for price"
Rooms are outdated but cute. However they desperately need a deep cleaning ... There was dust on every edge and between the tiles in bathroom need to be cleaned. Staff was friendly and overall our stay was pleasant.
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Ramon
"Nice, clean, friendly"
This place is great, nice rooms (bedroom and living room redone nicely). The rooms are really clean and the staff is super friendly. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Can not recommend until deficiencies are fixed"
My stay was disappointing because: 1 The wall mounted heating unit was loud and woke me up several times when it would turn on 2 The television was too small to see or hear from the bed 3 The reservations and front desk staff never answered my repeated calls before my trip 4 They do not allow cancellations for any reason
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Good place to stay on a budget"
I booked a room here after reading Yelp/Tripadvisor reviews. It looks to be catered to folks with pets. I was a bit scared if dog barking can be heard through the walls but that didn't happen, which was nice. The room itself was okay. The heater was making a lot of noise, but I guess it happens since it is winter. The IGLOO refrigerator in the room is noisy too. Only one bath soap provided for a room that accommodates two people :( And to top it off, no running hot water which I realized after stepping in to shower. I did not bother calling room service mid-bath or complain, since I was looking for a quiet place to crash for one night. Conveniently located, decent room to stay and very friendly staff. I got some tips on where to find snow since there is not much real snow to see in Tahoe now. The front-desk staff was very helpful during checkin as well as during check-out. Would recommend if you doesn't worry too much about room comfort (atleast the room that I got).
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Krish
"Some what satisfied"
Rooms where being renovated and they needed to touch up my room.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Did the trick"
Arrived late check in. Had called a week ahead for specific rooms. It may not be often we come, but the one or two times per year this is where we stay and refer all our friends and family. After getting there we got put into a room and when we went inside it had not been cleaned. Then we were told the only other room available was the one we got put it. The man at the desk insisted all the rooms were the same but I tried to explain that they definitely were not. They are not!!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
pam
"one of the best hotels ever!"
AMAZING PLACE!!!!!!! I will come back!
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Mario
"Ski trip"
Nice place good location. Would stay here again
2 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Keith
"Cozy little place in a convenient location"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night before hitting the slopes, and we could not have asked for a better experience..especially given the good price!! We reserved a Deluxe King Room, which unbeknownst to us didn't come with a fireplace, but when we asked Dawn at the front desk if there were any available rooms left with a fireplace, she worked her magic and gave us a free upgrade! Lovely service in a lovely place in a beautiful area. Would definitely recommend 3 Peaks to anyone!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Rebecca
"Beware pet friendly complications"
The adjoining room had a dog that was left unattended and barked continuously. The hotel staff was very at tentative and did all they could to contact owners but they did not have a cellphone on file. I did not realize that this was a pet friendly hotel when I booked so that should have been better advrrtised
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Philip
"Great little place!"
The room was very clean and comfortable, I was pleasantly surprised. The bed had some sort of memory foam type topper which was nice. The room was small but not cramped. The shower had low water pressure but the tub had jacuzzi jets. Their was no microwave, but we figured that out from other reviews and we didn't need one anyway. The hotel was walking distance to all the shopping, restaurants, and casinos and we took advantage of that. The only downside was the renovations happening outside our room. The workers waited until 9-10 to start and ended by 6:30 but there was caution tape blocking off the parking in front of our room and we had to park across the lot. All in all, it was a good experience and we will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"jacuzzi and close to Heavenly Village"
We stayed for two nights, the place is at a walking distance to the heavenly village and all the restaurants, shops and the gondola! :) They have great value, but if you are couple do not get the two full bed room as the beds are not comfortable for a couple to sleep in one, opt for the king (they ran out so this is why we got the 2 full). The Jacuzzi is great and there is ample amount of space for many people, the pool was closed for the season.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Ludmila
"Would stay again"
Great for the price. Comfortable rooms but could hear folks in next room, could be noisy at busy times.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
"if the glove fits"
Great fron desk, smaller rooms, also we recommend the top floor as ceilings are a tad thin and you can hear people walking. close to all the excitement of heavenly and Tahoe, found a good deal and it was inexpensive as well, not bad for a single or max 2 people,
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Alan
"Enjoyed our stay."
Stayed here for my son's birthday and he enjoyed him self. Room was clean, big and just overall a great room.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Not the Ritz...but comfortable and good location"
We had a good stay...the room is clean. Looks like it was remodeled...but remodled in a hurry...some of the work is a little shotty. But the bed was comfy and the room was clean. So for the $$ you pay it's not bad
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Excellent location!"
Excellent location! 5 minutes walk to Heavenly gondolas and 10 minutes walk to stateline and the casinos. The rooms are a little bit outdated. If you don't mind that, very good hotel for a couple of days.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Jarim
"Not as good this time"
I have liked this hotel in the past-mostly due to the easy location and the outdoor hot tub. I was disappointed this last stay that we were unable to use the hot tub during the posted hours. Staff said due to ice but it seems like someone could have removed the ice prior to 10:00 am. Front desk staff not as friendly as I recall. will probably not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
jowdy
"Good Value!"
great stay. but too bad the hot tubs was closed when I wanted to use it.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Expected more for the price even in Tahoe"
Pros: location, clean Cons: wifi free but almost useless; bed reasonable but pillows skimpy; sink in different room from shower but only 1 bar of soap provided. Expected more for the price even in Tahoe.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Heidi
"Family and dog friendly"
Hotel provides suites which are perfect for families of who are interested in skiing at Heavenly. Half a block walk to gondola and bunch of hip restaurants. Sofa sleeper in leaving room had really bad mattress but after we complained about it we got nice memory foam mattress cover which made that sofa very comfortable. I was impressed with how all the light and fan switches were positioned and operated.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Zeljka
"won't refund our deposit"
the hotel stay was ok, but it's not refunding our deposit and we can't reach them by phone or email. the phone message always says like this: "the voice mail box is full". we checked in on 12/13/2014, and a deposit was charged on my visa card. we stayed there for 5 days, didn't do any damage to the hotel rooms, but the deposit is not credited back to my account yet, though they said they would do it within 72 hours after we checked out. we now have to go through the dispute process with the credit card company. it's so frustrating. this has never happened to us before with any other hotels.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Dawn at the front desk is great!"
It was cold! (17 degree Fahrenheit) and one of the heaters was not working in our room. Dawn sent Jose the maintain man over to check it out immediately when I stopped by the front desk to talk to her. I've called down earlier to report problem and was promised that someone will stop by later. We went out for the day and came back in the afternoon and problem was not fixed yet. Well, Jose told us that only one heater is working in the main bedroom and the room where the pullout sofa is the heater is not working there. He then bought us a small space heater which helped with the freezing cold temperature. Was afraid the kids have to endure another cold night in the pullout sofa.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
connie
"Very pleasant!"
This is our second time in this hotel and it's great! Loved it that we could cook instead of dining outside. The only thing was that there was popcorn in the couch (had to use the sofa bed) and there were some weird stain on the ottoman. Overall, it's a great stay and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Emi
"Comfy and convenient, albeit a little dated"
Comfortable and convenient. The rooms (at least the suite we were in) are half-renovated: modern and classy in parts, dated and motel-ly in others. Everything is clean and comfortable, so it's just aesthetics.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
MARK
"Beach club? name is misleading. No beach or resort"
A slightly above average motor inn type place. Good location. But poor value. Rather indifferent front desk staff.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great location & accomodations"
The "cabin" was very spacious for 10 people. It's placed in the back of the crowded hotel so noise was not a problem. "5 bedrooms 2 complete baths with comfortable dining & fireplace (sitting) area. The furnishings were worn, but clean & comfortable. Bathrooms were very spacious, each with jacuzzi bathtubs. Upstairs bathtub is separate; downstairs is combo shower/bathtub jacuzzi. It's within a 10 minute walking distance to Heavenly gondolas with several rental shops along the way. Raleys supermarket is just across the main road. The extended family has decided to use this place for our annual trip as the location and cabin accommodated our wide age range and needs.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"My "Deluxe Room / King Bed" was Mediocre, at best!"
Besides the great location down Park Ave. This hotel was NOT worth the $200+ a night stay! It seems like they want to charge you for anything here. Want to use a microwave? RENT IT $5 per night. Want a music or dvd player? RENT IT $5 per night... Only 2 pillows on my "king size bed" Oh and make sure to bring an axe to chop down some wood if you want to use the fireplace!! That, or maybe the can let you can "rent" some for $5 per night...
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Comfortable place to stay. Great hot tub!! The only weird thing was the cleaning staff didn't come until 6pm to clean our room. Even still, enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice room. Noisy upstairs."
We stayed here Christmas Eve. We were enjoying the fireplace and room when the upstairs neighbors moved in. Running, banging and noise that didn't stop. Front Desk called but nothing changed. Perhaps an upstairs, end unit would be ok here. Pet friendly and fireplace close to the lake. Full kitchen set up and nice deck with two sliders. Bummer about the noise from upstairs.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Selected as South Lake Tahoe Pet-Friendly Hotel"
Booked because only Pet Friendly Hotel with vacancy. Rooms vary significantly (some with kitchenettes, etc). In winter, request downstairs room due to slippery stairs (no elevator). Trouble with keys working in room and laundry doors; no solution. Short walk to Heavenly, cinema, restaurants, coffee a plus. Would try another place before returning.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Mommabeara
"Good hotel, exceptional service"
Quaint hotel just off the main thoroughfare. Hotel is nice but the service from the staff in particular Dawn was outstanding!!
3 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
"Hotel"
The air conditioning is too loud.
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Junsheng
"Awesome hotel!"
Very pleasant stay!!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Insung
"Nice and clean, but not luxurious"
Booked a suite for Christmas Eve based on the photos of the unit, paid premium for it because it looked gorgeous. Upon arrival, realized that it wasn't the same standards (same size, but not the fancy room we expected). Apparently we were supposed to request building 5 to get THAT room, but how should we know? Wel, now YOU know. Receptionist was nice enough to let us see the room before going in, but warned us that was nothing else available - our booking was paid for and it was what it was. Granted, the room was nice and clean, and we had a nice rest. But for the price and the occasion, it wasn't what we had hoped for. In time: hotel is nice, comfortable and if the rate isn't the three hundred we paid, go for it!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Patrick
"Good enough, but wow that sofa sleeper needs to go"
Great location. You can walk to the casinos and the Heavenly gondola. Housekeeping was very good. We had a suite and enjoyed the full kitchen. Came back after a day if skiing to find the dishes all washed and the place looked great. One big negative was the condition of the sofa bed. It should be thrown out immediately. They have us a mattress topper but it really didn't help. For the price of an inexpensive replacement sofa, this place could receive a much higher rating.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Carolyn
"A decent hotel."
One thing I do want to give credit to the hotel. I had a one bedroom suite which is larger than what I have expected. Room is big and the living room is big. However, the reason I gave a 3 on comfort was because of the pull out bed in the living room which is not sleep-able. The mattress properly needs to be replaced.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Wai
Great experience! Quiet bedroom, with fireplace, clean... very nice.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Had a great time"
Great little place to stay with kids! Having a kitchen and a full size fridge was awesome! King bed was comfortable, pull out couch not so much! The two teir hot tub was fantastic just wish it was open past 10 pm. Walking distance to great food and shopping and casinos. Will be back for sure!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Decent lodging near Heavenly"
Decent lodging near heavenly ski resort. Walking distance to several bars, restaurants, and the casinos. Literally 5 minutes from the heavenly gondola. Room was small but cozy, clean, everything worked just fine. This is not luxury accommodations, but it works for ski bums or people on a budget.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014