All hotels in Paris, France
11 Rue Notre Dame De Lorette, Paris, Paris, 75009, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Delicious food
    Decent vibe
"Nice hotel close to opera , Resturant and metro ."
We enjoyed our 4 night stay there . Everything was good .
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
tahir
"well located, well run, friendly staff"
This is the first I have been to Paris. I would stay at the Albion again without question. The staff was marvelous! The room was great as was the morning breakfast. I have nothing but high praise for this hotel and I am not easily impressed. The location is fairly close to the metro station to make it easy to navigate the city without a car. Actually I would not drive in Paris if you paid me. Thank you to Albion staff for making my Paris visit very comfortable despite my being pickpocketed on the train to Versailles. The loss was a bit traumatic to me, but the staff did their best to extend their sympathy to my plight. I was touched by their concern and support.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Friendly, helpful, comfortable, great location..."
We, an older couple without children, were very pleased. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The only drawback was the cost of breakfast (13 euro) so we found boulangers to buy breakfast at and then bring it back to the hotel and get a pot of coffee (4 euro for two people). A grocery store (Carrefour) is across the street of purchase other food at a good price. The metros are a block away. The neighborhood is well established and pleasant to walk around. The staff told us about all the above. The A\C worked great as did the free wireless internet. After a hard day of sightseeing, it was great to come back to a cool and clean room. Some might find the room a little small but it worked well for us. The bathroom was a comfortable size. We plan on staying again should we return to Paris.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Great hotel, location and staff"
The staff was very accomodating. Even those with limited English, as I have very limited French, were anxious to be helpful. The breakfast selection surpassed that available in local cafes. The neighborhood is safe and conveniently located. |It is within walking distance of Montmartre and an easy metro ride to the Louvre. If I were going to Paris again I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.
6 night trip Jun 28, 2013
We stayed at the Albion for 4 nights. The room was small (so what's new) but adequate with desk, a closet with a safe and room for storage. The bathroom was newer, well lit, and had a roomy tub/shower with great water pressure (room 41). The staff were very welcoming and helpful when information was needed. The hotel price is good for this area of Paris as it is surrounded by many cafes, sites, and the metro/bus is within walking distance. We would gladly stay at the Hotel Albion again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Brenda
"Paris hotel"
Hotel France Albion in Paris is clean and pleasant, close to 2 metro stations and in a beautiful part of Paris' 9th district. There are many small stores and cafes and French residents greeting each other on the street, a lovely 'local' experience, yet just a few metro stops from all the main Paris attractions. There are English speaking staff who are very helpful, with a special thank you to Henri who helped us with many things including a walking tour of Montmartre, a wonderful experience, and a shuttle to the airport as the Orlyval shuttle was on strike. This is a great hotel in Paris and at a reasonable price.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Lin
"Great place for a cheap rate"
This hotel has been wonderful for my trip to Paris. It was close to the St. George Metro which made it very easy and accessible. The room was always clean and I always had fresh towels and new amenities. Breakfast was superb, they had an amazing spread of morning croissants, meats, yogurt, cereals, etc... to suit any palette. The service staff were immensely helpful and spoke English well. They were very helpful, specially Henri! Merci Beaucoup!
4 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Superb 2 Star Hotel"
This is my fifth time I have stayed at France Albion Hotel. It is a wonderful place to stay and and I will return to this hotel.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Our Paris Hotel"
The location of this hotel was convenient to the metro and to the train to get to de Gaulle Airport. It was not in the best of neighborhoods. We didn't always feel as safe as we would have liked at night. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. The night receptionist mapped out a train route for us so that the next morning, our travels were easy. The daytime receptionist went out of her way to get us a transport the last minute. Since we were at the hotel on two separate occasions, we had different rooms, one far superior to the other in space. The rooms were clean and large for Europe. The bathrooms were also clean and spacious. We did not partipate in the breakfast offered at additional cost.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Gail
"Well located, close to cafes metro and supermarket"
The staff was very nice. The room was small but clean. We were on the top floor (6), but there was an elevator. There was a small refrigerator in the room, which was very useful. I noticed a room air conditioner that we didn't use because of the cool weather. The room was cleaned every day.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"small, clean, bright, newly decorated"
The brightest spot on the street, one street over offers great bakery, food choices. Wonderful staff
Other trip May 24, 2013
Irene
Very small rooms. Excellent buffet breakfast. Near to two metro lines. Grocery store across street. Staff was nice and helpful.
4 night business trip May 17, 2013
"out of the way good value"
this hotel was a good value and well maintained...the breakfast offering was quite good and good service in the breakfast room...the desk staff was helpful and knowledgeable..the neighborhood was safe..but i have been to paris many times and i thought this hotel was a little closer to the shopping area and it was not..a little off the beaten path.
4 night trip May 10, 2013
"Hoel France Albion"
This is a clean friendly hotel located in a good quite neighborhood. Restaurants in the immediate area. The room was good for me, the staff was a big help and very friendly. Can't say anything bad about this place.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Bob F
"Small room in clean & relatively inexpensive hotel"
Very friendly English speaking staff. The hotel was clean and in a good area of town close to 2 metro stations. Very nice breakfast in a beautiful cellar type room. My bedroom was a single and quite small but had everything I needed.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Wonderful hotel experience!"
My hotel experience was wonderful! The location was safe and the room was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the staff even met my dietary requests - going out of their way to provide foods that I could eat. I arrived ill from my previous travels and they allowed me to check in early so that I could rest and recuperate. The staff were friendly and helpful and provided cheerful directions so that I could visit various sites in Paris. The room/buffet prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend this hotel to others!
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Satisfactory hotel"
Great location and friendly staff but room was very small and uncomfortable :(
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
ISP
"Great for short stay and budget trip"
Not expensive, clean, well located. Would recommend it for everybody who doesn't really want to spend a lot..
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"Friendly Service and Very Good Shower"
Second time at this hotel. I returned to it because of a very comfortable and satisfactory stay at the first time, and my expectations were never betrayed. The reception staff is very capable (fluent in English) and friendly. You know how hard it is to get friendly anyone in Paris! The girl who was manning the reception on my arrival had a big smile on her face as I opened the door. I was a bit perplexed, did I do something funny? No it was just a smile to greet a customer. After a long ordeal with heavy luggage through RER and subway to get there, my stay at Albion had a very good start. The room is cozy, clean, and comfortable. It faced the street, but the street noise was not really noticeable (not a busy street). One thing remarkable is the shower. It is designed in such a way that no water splashes out of the booth, and the water pressure is strong and the temparature is steady. Again, these are rather rare commodities in Paris. The bed is comfortable, too. The elevator is OK, though a bit slow. The only thing that gives a minus point is the room service. It is basically a delivery service from nearby restaurants. Do not expect anything spectacular. But I will go back to it anytime I have any business in Paris.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Mughicha

Good value. Proper bath. Interesting untouristy local area. 20 minutes or short bus ride from Gare du Nord. 20 minutes walk to Montmartre.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
"value for money"
Was an excellent hotel for people who wants value for money. location was good as it was near metro n walking to shopping malls are easily accessed..I surely will book again when I go back to paris.
Response by Hotel France Albion
Thank you for your comment! We wait for the pleasure to receive you again! Fabienne
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
chee weng
SG
"Charming little place"
Hotel France Albion is in a great neighbourhood, and just steps from the Saint-Georges Metro Line. The staff here are very nice, and the weekend evening desk clerk, Henry, is pretty funny. When I was checking in, he was cracking a lot of jokes, and I didn't have the heart to cut him off, even though I desperately needed to use the bathroom. Everything in this place seemed small. The staircase was small. The elevator had just enough room for my two suitcases and me. My room was small, too. And all of that was OK! But the shower was a little too small for my liking. I'm not asking for room to wash myself and a lover at the same time, but it'd be nice if it wasn't so cramped that the shower curtain didn't keep touching my body. And I'm only about 5'8" and 145. I'd hate to imagine what it'd be like for people larger than me. And that curtain - you had to keep an eye on it to make sure water wasn't splashing out onto the floor! Especially since the water pressure was strong! The showerhead came with three options, so that was nice. The bed was pretty firm, made without a flat sheet (it just had a comforter/duvet). Breakfast was delicious. You had a wide assortment of things to eat... From fried eggs, to eggs that you could boil yourself, potatoes, bacon, fruit salad, cereals, cold cuts, cheese, pastries, yogurt... Even cup-o-noodles was offered! Considering the price, cleanliness, and location of Hotel France Albion, I would strongly consider returning here.
Response by Hotel France Albion
Thank you for your useful comment!
4 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
Herman
Small but comfortable rooms. Fine a couple of nights stay but for longer you might want something bigger. Also great value for the location in Paris. Not very good sound proofing between rooms though.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2015
"Ideal family hotel - reasonably priced"
Excellent stay. Very good location near metro
Response by Hotel France Albion
Thank you for your nice comment!
5 night trip Nov 2, 2015
michael
"Simple and good value"
Arrived very late but still had a friendly welcome. Room was basic but very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
"Excellent Value"
Very pleasant and helpful staff, room small but adequate and clean. Excellent location to metro stations and a 15 minute walk to main theatres and cafes/restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a few nights in Paris.
3 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay !!!"
Nice staff, v good location w Correfour supermarket just opposite to it n grocery stores nearby, many restaurants in the area, 2-3 mins walk to Metro station, n near to Lafayette :) Clean n comfortable, has a lift to upper floors n v secured for they keep every room keys when u r out ! Will sure come back when I come to Paris again !
4 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"My stay in Paris - Hotel France Albion"
One word "Brilliant" I will certainly recommend to my family & friends, top quality all round, central location (9 arr) easy access to the city via metro (200 meters) clean, modern, comfortable helpful staff, what more can you ask for.....
3 night trip Sep 1, 2015
Trevor
Overall, It's good to stay for a short trip. Counter crew was very kind. But Wifi connection was too weak to 4th floor so we couldn't use wifi.
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Excellent Hotel with reasonable price. BEst for family.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Kei
MY
WIFI doesn't work well.
4 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Pleasant Staff - Good Value for short stay"
This hotel was a good value for the amount of room provided. Beds were comfortable and good sized bathroom. However, very limited closet space so if you are planning to spend some time, you will be living out of your suitcase. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful for providing information on getting around and places to eat. The breakfast was extra and we didn't take advantage of it, but it looked like good value as well, considering what the restaurants and cafe's were charging for much less. I would recommend this Hotel as a short-stay accommodation.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Hotel France Albion - Hidden Oasis in Paris"
I had 3 nights in the hotel and I couldn't fault the service, the staff were so friendly and helpful. It is also so convenient to a Metro Stations at either end of the street and the Carrefour Supermarket opposite is an added bonus. Would recommend to anyone wanting a cheap and friendly place to stay in Paris.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2015
lynette g
"What a great little hotel"
We spent the final 3 days of our France vacation in Paris recently and chose the Hotel France Albion based on ratings and reviews I had read. I am usually very skeptical about what I read on the internet when choosing a hotel I don’t know but I definitely made a good choice here. Forget anything negative you may have heard about French treatment of foreign visitors when checking in to the France Albion because the staff here is absolutely wonderful. Kudos to the daytime manager Fabienne and also to Khaled who works the night shift. I don’t care how many stars the hotel is rated at, these two people rate 5 stars in my book. They were both friendly, very accommodating and helpful and always willing to help us with anything we asked. OK, how about the hotel itself – The room was a bit larger than most Paris hotels I have stayed in though small by American standards. It was, however, very comfortable, spotlessly clean and well maintained and everything worked. It is very conveniently located in Paris’ Montmartre area with 3 Metro stations within a 2 to 3 minute walk. Also a plus was the fact that the hotel has an elevator which sure makes it easier to get heavy luggage to your room. I have stayed in Paris a number of times, each time staying at a different hotel. Those days of switching are over for me now. I will make the hotel France Albion my Paris home on all future trips I may make there.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Christian
We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel, the location is handy to walk to Montmatre or the Opera area. Eating places are amazing with something for everyone.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Kath
"Perfect spot for a quick trip to Paris"
Great hotel, we were glad to find it and will be back! Nice price, friendly staff, perfect location for the Eurostar while also being within walking distance to some of the big sites. Special mention to the staff who spoke great english and were very helpful.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Christopher
"overall a not bad hotel for average price in Paris"
Its really near to metro station, the neighborhood is quiet. Those receptionists are friendly and helpful. The only bad things are slow internet and our toilet's bathtub was stuck.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Great location. A very comfortable room that was well appointed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Jo
I stayed one night; I didn't try the breakfast but I'd it served in a cellar! The hotel is basic but clean. The staff was very helpful and cheerful. The location is excellent! Very nice neighbourhood as French as it can be!
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Eirini
"Paris is always a good idea"
Ground floor being renovated. Breakfast was well worth the cost. Staff very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip May 22, 2015
Jonathan
nice staff,very helpfull,good location hotel,easy to get the metro or the bus,clean room.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice stay in Paris"
Nice personal, A good buffet breakfast with good service. Clean room with free internet connection. The bed was little too hard for my taste and you could easily hear noise from the corridor. Nice neighborhood with lots of restaurants with reasonable prices. The hotel is located very close to Saint George Metro station. I will recommend this to my friends.
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good hotel in Paris!"
The hotel is very well located just few step from St. Georges metro station. The breakfast was very complete for European standards, although we would like to have some fresh fruit. They offer bread, cereal, scrambled eggs, fried ham, yoghurt and fruit cocktail,,, complete enough for Paris. The room was very small but very clean with LCD screen and AC.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Alain
MX
"review"
Very good location. Very nice people. Very good value.
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Caroline
"Clean, comfortable hotel"
Clean, comfortable hotel easily reachable by metro close to city centre. Very helpful reception staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent reception staff!"
Excellent staff on the desk make this a very good choice - and the neighbourhood is fine.
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel near Metro"
This is a nice hotel between two metro stations. There are bus stops very close to the hotel. One can have breakfast for just Euro 10. I think it is cheaper than outside restaurants because of all you can eat option. The staffs on the reception can speak English and they are helpful even being very busy. The rooms are quite small, but that was okay for me as I spent most of the time outside hotel.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good hotel, terrible bed"
Great location, very close to major shops and numerous metro stations. Very good, helpful and friendly staft. However the bed was awful and caused me terrible back ache which stopped memail sleeping and made me very stiff when I first got up. Other than that it was a very good hotel.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Good place to stay in Paris"
Good location, not so large room but clean and good English speaking staff .....overall good experience
4 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Jayendra
IN
"Lovely hotel in a great area"
We loved our stay. The staff were very helpful, the rooms were very clean, excellent power shower. The buffet breakfast was good value and the staff worked hard to keep it replenished. The area is great too, lots of bars and restaurants, a supermarket is opposite and a metro station 2 mins walk away. Can't wait to come back.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014