All hotels in Paris, France
11 Rue Notre Dame De Lorette, Paris, Paris, 75009, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Paris hotel"
Hotel France Albion in Paris is clean and pleasant, close to 2 metro stations and in a beautiful part of Paris' 9th district. There are many small stores and cafes and French residents greeting each other on the street, a lovely 'local' experience, yet just a few metro stops from all the main Paris attractions. There are English speaking staff who are very helpful, with a special thank you to Henri who helped us with many things including a walking tour of Montmartre, a wonderful experience, and a shuttle to the airport as the Orlyval shuttle was on strike. This is a great hotel in Paris and at a reasonable price.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Lin
"Great place for a cheap rate"
This hotel has been wonderful for my trip to Paris. It was close to the St. George Metro which made it very easy and accessible. The room was always clean and I always had fresh towels and new amenities. Breakfast was superb, they had an amazing spread of morning croissants, meats, yogurt, cereals, etc... to suit any palette. The service staff were immensely helpful and spoke English well. They were very helpful, specially Henri! Merci Beaucoup!
4 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Superb 2 Star Hotel"
This is my fifth time I have stayed at France Albion Hotel. It is a wonderful place to stay and and I will return to this hotel.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Our Paris Hotel"
The location of this hotel was convenient to the metro and to the train to get to de Gaulle Airport. It was not in the best of neighborhoods. We didn't always feel as safe as we would have liked at night. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. The night receptionist mapped out a train route for us so that the next morning, our travels were easy. The daytime receptionist went out of her way to get us a transport the last minute. Since we were at the hotel on two separate occasions, we had different rooms, one far superior to the other in space. The rooms were clean and large for Europe. The bathrooms were also clean and spacious. We did not partipate in the breakfast offered at additional cost.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Gail
"Well located, close to cafes metro and supermarket"
The staff was very nice. The room was small but clean. We were on the top floor (6), but there was an elevator. There was a small refrigerator in the room, which was very useful. I noticed a room air conditioner that we didn't use because of the cool weather. The room was cleaned every day.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"small, clean, bright, newly decorated"
The brightest spot on the street, one street over offers great bakery, food choices. Wonderful staff
Other trip May 24, 2013
Irene
Very small rooms. Excellent buffet breakfast. Near to two metro lines. Grocery store across street. Staff was nice and helpful.
4 night business trip May 17, 2013
"out of the way good value"
this hotel was a good value and well maintained...the breakfast offering was quite good and good service in the breakfast room...the desk staff was helpful and knowledgeable..the neighborhood was safe..but i have been to paris many times and i thought this hotel was a little closer to the shopping area and it was not..a little off the beaten path.
4 night trip May 10, 2013
"Hoel France Albion"
This is a clean friendly hotel located in a good quite neighborhood. Restaurants in the immediate area. The room was good for me, the staff was a big help and very friendly. Can't say anything bad about this place.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Bob F
"Small room in clean & relatively inexpensive hotel"
Very friendly English speaking staff. The hotel was clean and in a good area of town close to 2 metro stations. Very nice breakfast in a beautiful cellar type room. My bedroom was a single and quite small but had everything I needed.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Wonderful hotel experience!"
My hotel experience was wonderful! The location was safe and the room was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the staff even met my dietary requests - going out of their way to provide foods that I could eat. I arrived ill from my previous travels and they allowed me to check in early so that I could rest and recuperate. The staff were friendly and helpful and provided cheerful directions so that I could visit various sites in Paris. The room/buffet prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend this hotel to others!
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Satisfactory hotel"
Great location and friendly staff but room was very small and uncomfortable :(
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
ISP
"Great for short stay and budget trip"
Not expensive, clean, well located. Would recommend it for everybody who doesn't really want to spend a lot..
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"Friendly Service and Very Good Shower"
Second time at this hotel. I returned to it because of a very comfortable and satisfactory stay at the first time, and my expectations were never betrayed. The reception staff is very capable (fluent in English) and friendly. You know how hard it is to get friendly anyone in Paris! The girl who was manning the reception on my arrival had a big smile on her face as I opened the door. I was a bit perplexed, did I do something funny? No it was just a smile to greet a customer. After a long ordeal with heavy luggage through RER and subway to get there, my stay at Albion had a very good start. The room is cozy, clean, and comfortable. It faced the street, but the street noise was not really noticeable (not a busy street). One thing remarkable is the shower. It is designed in such a way that no water splashes out of the booth, and the water pressure is strong and the temparature is steady. Again, these are rather rare commodities in Paris. The bed is comfortable, too. The elevator is OK, though a bit slow. The only thing that gives a minus point is the room service. It is basically a delivery service from nearby restaurants. Do not expect anything spectacular. But I will go back to it anytime I have any business in Paris.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Mughicha
"An absolute gem!"
I spent just two nights in Paris before heading south where I'm spending a couple of months. I don't need luxury in hotels abroad; I'd rather spend money eating and shopping. What I do want in a hotel is cleanliness, decent (safe) location, close to transportation, and friendly staff. And the France Albion was a winner on all counts! The room - a "Simple" single - was tiny, with just a twin bed, but it was clean, the window opened with ease, and the hot water was hot. The elevator worked just fine. The staff were, to a person, cheerful and helpful. The hotel is one very short block away from the Metro (the stop is "Notre Dame de Lorette"), and from there all of Paris is accessible. The neighborhood itself, though, has plenty of restaurants and grocery marts. All this would have been enough for my 5-star rating, but one desk clerk made herself a superstar in my book by agreeing to engage in a long, aggravating phone conversation with the railroad about a piece of baggage I was shipping separately from myself. She never seemed bothered that I'd asked in the first place, and she made it through with aplomb. This was Four Seasons service in a 2-star hotel. I would definitely go back to the France Albion when I'm in Paris again (which I hope is soon).
2 night trip Jan 24, 2013
Clay R
"Great place to lay your head"
Great location, very sweet staff. It is a great place to sleep, not to hang out. Very, very close to Metro. Nice neighborhood with lots of shops and cafes nearby. Walking distance to the Grand Opera House. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
Good location, very close to the subway station. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was small, but considering the usual size of hotel in Paris, it was acceptable. The bathroom was a little bit outdated but clean. We really like its location.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
Excellent staff and excellent location. I have no idea why this hotel only has 2 stars. The staffs are super nice and are fluent in English. Breakfast and coffee is great. I would definitely go back to this hotel.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Shanna
"Suitable hotel for budget conscious travelers"
The hotel is not a luxury hotel by any stretch. It is generally comfortable and suitable for travelers and met our basic needs since we don't spend much time in the hotel. The location is perhaps less than ideal concerning the attractions since most attractions are situated south of the hotel. Two metro stops are close by though, which assists with transportation. The hotel staff was generally accomodating but not the most helpful that we have encountered either. In some respects, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
"Don't let that 2 star rating fool you!"
Great location! 10 min walk to Moulin Rouge show, block away from Metro station, and right next to a supermarket! What else do you need?
Other trip Sep 7, 2012

"Hotel France Albion - Hidden Oasis in Paris"
I had 3 nights in the hotel and I couldn't fault the service, the staff were so friendly and helpful. It is also so convenient to a Metro Stations at either end of the street and the Carrefour Supermarket opposite is an added bonus. Would recommend to anyone wanting a cheap and friendly place to stay in Paris.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2015
lynette g
"What a great little hotel"
We spent the final 3 days of our France vacation in Paris recently and chose the Hotel France Albion based on ratings and reviews I had read. I am usually very skeptical about what I read on the internet when choosing a hotel I don’t know but I definitely made a good choice here. Forget anything negative you may have heard about French treatment of foreign visitors when checking in to the France Albion because the staff here is absolutely wonderful. Kudos to the daytime manager Fabienne and also to Khaled who works the night shift. I don’t care how many stars the hotel is rated at, these two people rate 5 stars in my book. They were both friendly, very accommodating and helpful and always willing to help us with anything we asked. OK, how about the hotel itself – The room was a bit larger than most Paris hotels I have stayed in though small by American standards. It was, however, very comfortable, spotlessly clean and well maintained and everything worked. It is very conveniently located in Paris’ Montmartre area with 3 Metro stations within a 2 to 3 minute walk. Also a plus was the fact that the hotel has an elevator which sure makes it easier to get heavy luggage to your room. I have stayed in Paris a number of times, each time staying at a different hotel. Those days of switching are over for me now. I will make the hotel France Albion my Paris home on all future trips I may make there.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Christian
"Perfect spot for a quick trip to Paris"
Great hotel, we were glad to find it and will be back! Nice price, friendly staff, perfect location for the Eurostar while also being within walking distance to some of the big sites. Special mention to the staff who spoke great english and were very helpful.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Christopher
"overall a not bad hotel for average price in Paris"
Its really near to metro station, the neighborhood is quiet. Those receptionists are friendly and helpful. The only bad things are slow internet and our toilet's bathtub was stuck.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
I stayed one night; I didn't try the breakfast but I'd it served in a cellar! The hotel is basic but clean. The staff was very helpful and cheerful. The location is excellent! Very nice neighbourhood as French as it can be!
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Eirini
"Paris is always a good idea"
Ground floor being renovated. Breakfast was well worth the cost. Staff very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip May 22, 2015
Jonathan
nice staff,very helpfull,good location hotel,easy to get the metro or the bus,clean room.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice stay in Paris"
Nice personal, A good buffet breakfast with good service. Clean room with free internet connection. The bed was little too hard for my taste and you could easily hear noise from the corridor. Nice neighborhood with lots of restaurants with reasonable prices. The hotel is located very close to Saint George Metro station. I will recommend this to my friends.
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good hotel in Paris!"
The hotel is very well located just few step from St. Georges metro station. The breakfast was very complete for European standards, although we would like to have some fresh fruit. They offer bread, cereal, scrambled eggs, fried ham, yoghurt and fruit cocktail,,, complete enough for Paris. The room was very small but very clean with LCD screen and AC.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Alain
MX
"review"
Very good location. Very nice people. Very good value.
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Caroline
"Clean, comfortable hotel"
Clean, comfortable hotel easily reachable by metro close to city centre. Very helpful reception staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent reception staff!"
Excellent staff on the desk make this a very good choice - and the neighbourhood is fine.
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel near Metro"
This is a nice hotel between two metro stations. There are bus stops very close to the hotel. One can have breakfast for just Euro 10. I think it is cheaper than outside restaurants because of all you can eat option. The staffs on the reception can speak English and they are helpful even being very busy. The rooms are quite small, but that was okay for me as I spent most of the time outside hotel.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good hotel, terrible bed"
Great location, very close to major shops and numerous metro stations. Very good, helpful and friendly staft. However the bed was awful and caused me terrible back ache which stopped memail sleeping and made me very stiff when I first got up. Other than that it was a very good hotel.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Good place to stay in Paris"
Good location, not so large room but clean and good English speaking staff .....overall good experience
4 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Jayendra
IN
"Lovely hotel in a great area"
We loved our stay. The staff were very helpful, the rooms were very clean, excellent power shower. The buffet breakfast was good value and the staff worked hard to keep it replenished. The area is great too, lots of bars and restaurants, a supermarket is opposite and a metro station 2 mins walk away. Can't wait to come back.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
F.
"Excellent hotel at St. Georges locality, Paris."
Short walk to Metro station which provide easy access. Hotel staff very friendly, helpful and speak English very well. Plenty of cafes, bakeries and a couple of supermarkets too. Short walk to Galleries Lafayette about 10 min to 15 min. Room cleanliness is superb. Got the 6th floor room away from the lift which is quiet and a glimpse of Eiffel tower from the hotel window.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
MY
"Lovely quiet hotel"
First stay in Paris and loved the visit. Hotel is on a quiet street but within easy walking distance of tour buses and walkable to major attractions. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Clean room and fantastic shower. Breakfast was good with decent selection. Would definitely choose this hotel again.
Response by Hotel France Albion
Thank you for your comment, we always try to make our Best for our Guest! Fabienne
3 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great hotel that is affordable"
Clean, friendly and helpful staff. Close to metro, Gareth du Nord, opposite supermarket, close to plenty of affordable restaurants - well positioned overall for what I wanted to see in Paris.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
I had a great stay at this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
Response by Hotel France Albion
Thank you for your comment! See you next time in Paris
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Caroline
"Hotel France Albion"
Nice hotel, well located. Close to two Metro stations. Only downside, is the road outside is busy all night so can be noisy.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Geoff
"Pleasant stay."
Situated relatively close to the Opera (so good for the Charles de Gaulle airport shuttle bus) and only a short walk to Montmartre. Nearest metro stop a couple of minutes away too. The staff were helpful and bilingual (a plus for this English speaker), with someone always on the front desk regardless of how late the hour. The buffet breakfast, although extra to the bill, was perfectly adequate. With quite a wide range of choice running from cereals, to scrambled eggs and bacon. All served in a rather lovely repurposed cellar. My room was cleaned every day, with fresh toiletries added as and when I needed. Overall, I can't fault it for the price.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Good bet"
Clean and comfortable with more than you would expect at a 2 star - free WiFi, free safe, free aircon, efficient lift. Decent size room and bathroom by Paris standards. Friendly staff, decent optional breakfast and close to metro in safe area with decent eateries.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good location for Gare du Nord"
Good location for transport links in, out and around Paris.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Excellent value"
This is a great 2 star hotel, with much better facilities than I would expect. Staff were friendly & helpful, rooms well equipped and is in a great location.
Nela
"Nice hotel for the price location is good"
Our stay was good a little confusing the location in amongst similar streets and location
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"A lovely hotel in a really good location."
The hotel staff were extremely helpful and enthusiastic about our stay. The location is ideal for Eurostar arrivals and for sightseeing anywhere in Paris. The rooms were very comfortable and the breakfast is worth having.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Sophie
"Top spot"
Excellent location. Every time I got lost I found something else and all on foot. Service was great. Didn't check out the breakfast so not sure. Rooms are smallish but more than adequate. Whilst on a busy road, they were quiet!! Would definitely stay again
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Sandra
"4-day trip in Jul 2014"
Excellent hotel for its price. Will certainly stay there again. Clean n spacious room with ensuite. Room looks like new. Very friendly n helpful staff. Metro 200m away. Bustling neighbourhood but quiet at night. Excellent cafe round the corner that serves French food at 12-15 € lunch n 20-25 € dinner.
3 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2014
SG
"friendly staff"
Staff were extremely helpful and spoke good English. Location is very convenient, near 3 metro stations.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014