All hotels in St. Paul, Alberta, Canada
5008 - 43rd Street, St. Paul, AB, T0A3A2, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Best hotel in town!"
We were in St. Paul for business and the hotel was excellent. We arrived on customer appreciation night with great BBQ. The breakfast the next morning had more selection and better quality than other places I have stayed at. Oerall, the best place in town!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Perry
"Okay stay"
Beds were too hard and bathroom wasn't very clean. Breakfast was great
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
In order for us to improve our property on a daily basis we rely on guest comments such as yours. I will review your comments with my entire Team. Please do not hesitate to stay with us again when you are in our area. We also have fresh popped popcorn available on arrival. Please give it a try on your next visit. Feel free to stop in and chat with me while you are staying with us. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014

"Super 8 St. Paul"
The hotel is located on a main street near the co-op mall. We were welcomed by a friendly front desk clerk. Complimentary cookies, candies and popcorn were offered. It was a basic room, fairly clean. The only real complaint was the pillows; they were hard, out of shape, thick and very uncomfortable to sleep on. Breakfast was included. Sent from my Samsung device .
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry you did not have a good nights sleep. In the rooms we do have soft and firm pillows available. If the pillows are still not satisfactory please call down to the front desk and we would be happy to provide you with a different one. Always ask the front desk on duty for anything you may require. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"comfortable stay in St. Paul"
We were very pleased with this hotel which included a complimentary evening snack and also a great breakfast
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
We are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We shall look forward to your return. We really enjoy treating our guests with snacks and we appreciate that you joined us. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Mervin
"Very clean, comfortable and nice hotel"
We had good time while at the Super 8 and staff treated us very well. The customer appreciation supper was excellent and the breakfast was very good and substantial.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Gloria
was a great stay got snowed in we had a great time at the pool the kids liked the water slide
Rhonda
"Treats and More Treats"
We arrived on customer appreciation day and were treated to pulled pork with mashed potatoes and all the trimmings, plus a great dessert spread. There was also free popcorn , cookies and candy. We couldn't of felt more special and would highly recommend this hotel to stay in.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for the lovely review. We are extremely happy that your most recent stay with us was enjoyable. We really do want your stay with us to be the best that it can be. We value and appreciate your comments. Again, thank you for letting other travellers know about your experience We shall look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Sally
"Pretty good"
Awesome breakfast and pool. Good tv very happy. Only concerned is beds were too firm quite uncomfortable.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for the positive comments. I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!! Cindy Geertsen General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Carolyn
"Good value for money"
Hotel met my needs and staff were pleasant. Good place for an overnight stay on business.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for the positive review. We are Super Happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have time on your next visit give our swimming pool,hot tub and water slide a try. They are also a lot of fun. Take Care and Have a Super Day! Cindy Geertsen General Manager
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Close to family."
Very satisfying. Excellent service as we arrived at 2:30a.m. And we were warmly welcomed.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We do try hard to make our hotel a home away from home for all travellers visiting us. I will be happy to share your comments with my entire team. We love knowing that you had a wonderful stay. Comments such as yours keep my Team and I focused on giving legendary service each and every day. We shall look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!11
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Colleen
"Great place - best in town"
Great hotel and enjoy our stay.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for posting a review. My team and I are always thrilled to accommodate and please our out of town guests. Thank you for letting future travellers know that your experience with us was great. We value and appreciate all your comments. Take Care and have a Super Day!!
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"NO PROBLEMS"
NICE CLEAN HOTEL
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Best hotel in St. Paul"
I have stayed here on two separate occasions and have found the service to be good and the room to be clean and comfortable.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great staff!"
Our Peewee girls hockey team stayed there on Saturday March 22nd. The girls had a tough day losing a close one in the morning and getting blown out in the evening at the Provincial B tournament in Bonneyville. They were looking forward to getting back to the hotel for a quick team swim. Unfortunately the pool was scheduled to close at 10 which only left 10 minutes of swimming. Seeing the disappointment of the girls the guy on the desk told us he would let them swim for a little bit longer. A very nice gesture that was greatly appreciated by all! Thanks Super 8!f
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Above and beyond customer service"
My car battery died and the manager had her son come help boost me, and when that didn't work put me in touch with people who could. Nice enough hotel, decent hot tub, usable gym, team friendly.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Super Super 8 in ST Paul"
The stay was fine, hotel conveniently located and easy to find, surrounded by restaurants and grocery store. Especially appreciated the Keurig coffee maker in the room.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
DCI
"The best place in St Paul"
The rooms are in good shape. Fridge was really cold. Great location. Carpet could use a good steam cleaning. Staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Ron
"hockey teams had a big mess in hallways, not good"
Great room, clean, great evening customer support, service was fast and efficient. Thank you sir for taking good care of some weary travellers.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"The centre of town"
Nice hotel with upper class rooms than you would associate with the name. Good proximity in town and close to restaurants. Easy parking and polite hotel staff. Only downside was the wifi in the rooms and I spoke to management about it as it was poor reception. Other than that, the best place to stay in St. Paul and it has a great pool, slide and hot tub.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"Best in St Paul"
I enjoyed my staying there. Rooms were clean and the hotel is located in an area surrounded by restaurants and shops. Only problem was the outside noise.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Dom
very good stay after a wedding
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
I found the staff at Super 8 in St Paul AB very helpful and friendly. If I ever travel to St. Paul again I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Super 8 again.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time our of your busy schedule to post a review. We appreciate the feedback. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We shall look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Weekend getaway"
Very clean, quiet, and friendly atmosphere. Very inviting.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"TERRIBLE PILLOWS !!!"
This hotel(motel) was very good. The stuff member were all nice. BUT ! Only thing I did not like was the pillow. Their pillows were very strange shape. They were like the pillow you washed in the washing machine and like very cheep pillow after being washed.They were like ball shape. I could not sleep. I took off 2 pillow cases from it to make it soft and flat. All pillows in our room were the same shape.They have many small piece of cotton or artificial material inside, not one pillow shape material at all. I could feel nothing in a middle part when I made it flat , just like you pushed donuts in the plastic bag and broke it into many small pieces. TERRIBLE PILLOWS !!!
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for the response. Sorry to see that you did not like our pillows. I hope that you were still able to get a little sleep while you stayed with us. Good news, we are changing our pillows. For the future you will have a choice of either firm or soft. We sure hope this will help you get a good nights sleep. We hope to see you in the future. Have a Super Day!!!
Other trip Feb 21, 2013
"Girls night away"
We attended an event in St.Paul and decided to stay the night with my daughters as a girls' night. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and welcoming. The pool was clean. The free popcorn was a hit. Overall the experience was great. We ordered pizza from a local place (UFO Pizza) which I also highly recommend. Yuuuuummmmmy!
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you on a return visit to St. Paul, Alberta.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2012
"best place in town"
clean and comfortable. Only problem, bathroom sink, the hot/cold control reversed, standard is hot to left, cold to right, took me a few seconds to find out it is the other way around in room 102 very happy, stayed a 2nd night too
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive. Just to let you know we have recently upgraded all of our TV's to 39" Flat Screens. We welcome you back in 2013.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
jim
"Will definitely return when next in St Paul."
I had a pleasurable experience. Excellent service!!!!! Staff very friendly and willing to help. They had a customer appreciation night with hotdogs, chilly, chips etc, one of the nights I was there and that made me feel valued as a customer.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Eni
"St. Paul, AB Super 8"
Certainly the best hotel/motel in St. Paul area that I've stayed at.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012

1 night business trip Oct 30, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 St. Paul

"Weekend stay"
07/28/15 maleng2015 Sherwood Park, Alberta
The staff was super helpful and friendly. The hotel room was clean and orderly. We even were asked if we wanted extra towels and coffee and when we said yes it was in our room within 15 minutes. And the pool area was clean and very enjoyable. Only some very minor issues were had, empty kleenex box and even though we had children couldn't access some channels on the TV (that being Treehouse). Overall stay was good and when we come to town we will defiantlystay there again.
"Poor Housekeeping"
07/22/15 KDBWinnipeg winnipeg
We recently stayed for 3 nights. The front desk staff are wonderful and friendly. The pool area is great and always lots of towels. Both days our beds just had the blankets thrown on and were not made, nor were our wet towels removed. The continental breakfast was good on the Friday: hot item was egg wraps, Saturday the “hot” item was hashbrown patties (and thats it). On Sunday there were no hot items or apple juice and the woman working was clearly annoyed when I asked if they had run out. The weekend breakfast was very disappointing. In addition to cereal and muffins there is always waffles to be made if you want to wait in line for the one waffle maker. For rooms that are $154 plus tax I would expect better housekeeping and actual “hot items” at breakfast if thats what they advertise. The older woman working the front reception/breakfast our last day was fairly grumpy and seemed annoyed by most anything but most of the other staff we encountered were very pleasant.
"The Best hotel to stay in a town like St Paul"
06/29/15 alamgiru Vancouver, Canada
Reception and staff were very courteous and friendly. Helped me with directions and know how of the town.
"First Visit to Alberta"
06/29/15 790phyllisn Perkasie, Pennsylvania
This trip to Alberta was to visit friends and attend their wedding. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. We enjoyed the delicious complimentary breakfast with good coffee, hard boiled eggs, cereal, scrambled egg wraps, and muffins. We even got to swim in the pool, fly down the slide, and relax in the hot tub. At departure time, a computer was available to check in for our flight home and print out our boarding passes.
"Weekly stay in St Paul"
06/27/15 713mylesr Alberta, Canada
The facility is adequate for a town the size of St Paul. Construction of additional rooms is underway and parking is reduced. Good location, close to some restaurants and shopping.
06/25/15 dronnord
I was in St Paul for 3 days and two nights. I found the hotel very well run.The breakfast was good and the coffee was non stop. Clean and quiet. Great beds. The cookie container held very good soft cookies.Staff was pleasant.
"Routine Visit"
06/21/15 Wayne H Calgary, Canada
We use this property every six weeks or so because it is consistent and has an above average breakfast.
"Needs renovating."
06/19/15 Sharon R Revelstoke, Canada
This property is in need of renovation. It appears that reno's are in the works for "Spring 2015", but as of mid June it certainly wasn't obvious that they were in progress. The halls (carpets, walls etc.) and the elevator were in need of a good cleaning, at the very least, in lieu of replacing and painting. Also the smell of the chlorine that (we assumed), was the chemical used in the pool, was pervasive as soon as we entered the lobby. Good location though, and just some TLC would make this property excellent rather than average.
"Great location & everything you need!"
06/15/15 Eric L Warman, Saskatchewan
This hotel is close in proximity to a selection of restaurants, convenience store, and bus stops. The room had a microwave & fridge. The only thing that could use an upgrade was the hair dryer but that is not even close to a deal breaker.
"Great hospitality, clean and a pool with a giant slide"
06/09/15 Kirk S
Very good. Would recommend. We were greeted by friendly staff who were very accommodating and helpful with our booking. Being here on business and working nights, we need a late checkout, which was no hassle either. Big desk in single room. Lots of room to move.