All hotels in Bonnyville, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5008 - 43rd Street, St. Paul, AB, T0A3A2, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Okay stay"
Beds were too hard and bathroom wasn't very clean. Breakfast was great
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
In order for us to improve our property on a daily basis we rely on guest comments such as yours. I will review your comments with my entire Team. Please do not hesitate to stay with us again when you are in our area. We also have fresh popped popcorn available on arrival. Please give it a try on your next visit. Feel free to stop in and chat with me while you are staying with us. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014

"comfortable stay in St. Paul"
We were very pleased with this hotel which included a complimentary evening snack and also a great breakfast
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
We are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We shall look forward to your return. We really enjoy treating our guests with snacks and we appreciate that you joined us. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Mervin
was a great stay got snowed in we had a great time at the pool the kids liked the water slide
Rhonda
"Treats and More Treats"
We arrived on customer appreciation day and were treated to pulled pork with mashed potatoes and all the trimmings, plus a great dessert spread. There was also free popcorn , cookies and candy. We couldn't of felt more special and would highly recommend this hotel to stay in.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for the lovely review. We are extremely happy that your most recent stay with us was enjoyable. We really do want your stay with us to be the best that it can be. We value and appreciate your comments. Again, thank you for letting other travellers know about your experience We shall look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Sally
"Pretty good"
Awesome breakfast and pool. Good tv very happy. Only concerned is beds were too firm quite uncomfortable.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for the positive comments. I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!! Cindy Geertsen General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Carolyn
"Good value for money"
Hotel met my needs and staff were pleasant. Good place for an overnight stay on business.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for the positive review. We are Super Happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have time on your next visit give our swimming pool,hot tub and water slide a try. They are also a lot of fun. Take Care and Have a Super Day! Cindy Geertsen General Manager
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Close to family."
Very satisfying. Excellent service as we arrived at 2:30a.m. And we were warmly welcomed.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We do try hard to make our hotel a home away from home for all travellers visiting us. I will be happy to share your comments with my entire team. We love knowing that you had a wonderful stay. Comments such as yours keep my Team and I focused on giving legendary service each and every day. We shall look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!11
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Colleen
"Great place - best in town"
Great hotel and enjoy our stay.
Response by Super 8 St Paul Ab
Thank you for posting a review. My team and I are always thrilled to accommodate and please our out of town guests. Thank you for letting future travellers know that your experience with us was great. We value and appreciate all your comments. Take Care and have a Super Day!!
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"NO PROBLEMS"
NICE CLEAN HOTEL
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Best hotel in St. Paul"
I have stayed here on two separate occasions and have found the service to be good and the room to be clean and comfortable.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great staff!"
Our Peewee girls hockey team stayed there on Saturday March 22nd. The girls had a tough day losing a close one in the morning and getting blown out in the evening at the Provincial B tournament in Bonneyville. They were looking forward to getting back to the hotel for a quick team swim. Unfortunately the pool was scheduled to close at 10 which only left 10 minutes of swimming. Seeing the disappointment of the girls the guy on the desk told us he would let them swim for a little bit longer. A very nice gesture that was greatly appreciated by all! Thanks Super 8!f
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Above and beyond customer service"
My car battery died and the manager had her son come help boost me, and when that didn't work put me in touch with people who could. Nice enough hotel, decent hot tub, usable gym, team friendly.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Super Super 8 in ST Paul"
The stay was fine, hotel conveniently located and easy to find, surrounded by restaurants and grocery store. Especially appreciated the Keurig coffee maker in the room.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
DCI
"The best place in St Paul"
The rooms are in good shape. Fridge was really cold. Great location. Carpet could use a good steam cleaning. Staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Ron
"hockey teams had a big mess in hallways, not good"
Great room, clean, great evening customer support, service was fast and efficient. Thank you sir for taking good care of some weary travellers.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"The centre of town"
Nice hotel with upper class rooms than you would associate with the name. Good proximity in town and close to restaurants. Easy parking and polite hotel staff. Only downside was the wifi in the rooms and I spoke to management about it as it was poor reception. Other than that, the best place to stay in St. Paul and it has a great pool, slide and hot tub.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"Best in St Paul"
I enjoyed my staying there. Rooms were clean and the hotel is located in an area surrounded by restaurants and shops. Only problem was the outside noise.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Dom
very good stay after a wedding
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
I found the staff at Super 8 in St Paul AB very helpful and friendly. If I ever travel to St. Paul again I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Super 8 again.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time our of your busy schedule to post a review. We appreciate the feedback. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We shall look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Weekend getaway"
Very clean, quiet, and friendly atmosphere. Very inviting.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"TERRIBLE PILLOWS !!!"
This hotel(motel) was very good. The stuff member were all nice. BUT ! Only thing I did not like was the pillow. Their pillows were very strange shape. They were like the pillow you washed in the washing machine and like very cheep pillow after being washed.They were like ball shape. I could not sleep. I took off 2 pillow cases from it to make it soft and flat. All pillows in our room were the same shape.They have many small piece of cotton or artificial material inside, not one pillow shape material at all. I could feel nothing in a middle part when I made it flat , just like you pushed donuts in the plastic bag and broke it into many small pieces. TERRIBLE PILLOWS !!!
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for the response. Sorry to see that you did not like our pillows. I hope that you were still able to get a little sleep while you stayed with us. Good news, we are changing our pillows. For the future you will have a choice of either firm or soft. We sure hope this will help you get a good nights sleep. We hope to see you in the future. Have a Super Day!!!
Other trip Feb 21, 2013
"Girls night away"
We attended an event in St.Paul and decided to stay the night with my daughters as a girls' night. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and welcoming. The pool was clean. The free popcorn was a hit. Overall the experience was great. We ordered pizza from a local place (UFO Pizza) which I also highly recommend. Yuuuuummmmmy!
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you on a return visit to St. Paul, Alberta.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2012
"best place in town"
clean and comfortable. Only problem, bathroom sink, the hot/cold control reversed, standard is hot to left, cold to right, took me a few seconds to find out it is the other way around in room 102 very happy, stayed a 2nd night too
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive. Just to let you know we have recently upgraded all of our TV's to 39" Flat Screens. We welcome you back in 2013.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
jim
"Will definitely return when next in St Paul."
I had a pleasurable experience. Excellent service!!!!! Staff very friendly and willing to help. They had a customer appreciation night with hotdogs, chilly, chips etc, one of the nights I was there and that made me feel valued as a customer.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Eni
"St. Paul, AB Super 8"
Certainly the best hotel/motel in St. Paul area that I've stayed at.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Great Beds"
The staff were friendly, the beds were very comfortable, and the continental breakfast was fine. Good value for my business dollar.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2012

1 night trip Jun 23, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 St. Paul

"Not typical"
05/25/15 Michelle J Edmonton, Canada
You never what you are going to find in a small town but Super 8's are usually very predictable. The lobby is very spacious and the staff are friendly. The room was common but clean and quiet. I enjoyed my stay there and would stay again. The breakfast is minimal and choices are certainly limited with no protein options at all. Coffee is good though.
"Great place to stay in St. Paul"
05/24/15 marnyn2015 Edmonton, Canada
Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Front desk staff were friendly and willing to help and answer questions. Complimentary breakfast was great - a nice selection of items to meet any dietary requirement. My only complaint was that they would only extend the late checkout until 12:00pm. I required more time.
"Ok but not good"
05/15/15 robertbK3648EH Edmonton, Canada
Sink faucet broken, rugs very dirty, tiles cracked, TV screen filthy, plus I didnt get my goddamn queen I asked for.
"The accommodations at this motel were great. Staff was..."
05/05/15 Bryan R Leduc, Alberta
The accommodations at this motel were great. Staff was friendly, beds were very comfortable and it was very quiet. I would recommend this motel to anyone that may be travelling to St. Paul
"Clean, quiet with comfortable beds"
05/03/15 Patrick M Parksville
Showing a little wear but always clean, this hotel is the best in the region. The beds are great and the surroundings quiet making for a decent rest. The smell of complimentary popcorn usually greets you as you arrive and the staff is always friendly and efficient. Close to restaurants and shopping. We always stay here when visiting St Paul.
"St Paul Super 8"
04/29/15 Bohdan H St. Paul
The hotel is great, but has let itself go a bit. There were no towels at the pool. One of the stove elements didn't work. And they cut out the popcorn that the kids were so looking forward to.
"Thanks"
04/16/15 Terry G Edmonton, Canada
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay; the property was clean, the hot tub and fitness centre were both operational, room temperature could be regulated.
"Another great Super8 stay"
04/09/15 tombstone81 British Columbia
This was our second time at this location and it's a wonderful hotel. Friendly staff, plenty of parking, clean and spacious rooms, comfortable beds, a pool with a super fast waterslide that the kids absolutely love, clean and hot whirlpool, free wifi and a hearty warm breakfast in the morning including bacon, eggs and waffles. Probably a little more expensive than it needed to be but other than that, what's not to love?! Still the best choice in St. Paul.
"It even came with free dip!"
04/09/15 Ian D Regina
I was happy with the room, the say, the TV. My only concern is dedication of the cleaning staff. My fridge came with a container of dip in it! And it must have been bought recently because the expiry date was later this year, so not very attentive to everything, which makes me question other possible things being missed!
"Great Place with Great staff"
04/01/15 Perry John Z Spring, Texas
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff are great and the hotel is very clean. Excellent breakfast in the morning.