All hotels in Belleville, Illinois, United States of America
600 East Main Street, Hwy 159 and E Main St, Belleville, IL, 62220, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Room was clean, staff was very friendly, not far from shopping centers and restaurants. Breakfast could have been a little better. But overall we had a good stay. TX
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"nice stay"
Very nice and people were nice
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Rebecca
"Worth the price paid but not great."
Drove through run-down parts of town to the Super 8 kinda downtown. We used the train to St Louis from the nearby station. Room was clean. Air conditioner and TV were newer and worked well. Old but clean bathroom. Very noisy with guests on both sides. Fine for what we did and worth the price paid.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Clayton
Very nice hotel for the price ! We were pleasantly surprised.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Weekend trip with my spouse.small town feel. Everything was walking distance. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay there again
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Karee
"nice stay"
It was very nice!
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Filthy possible bed bugs not a clean hotel."
We checked in and looked at the room and said no way are we staying here. First off I walked into the room and it was humid like it had been steamed. This set off the bed bug warnings in my head. We started checking the beds and the bed spreads were filthy with stuff all over them. The sheets had animal hair everywhere. Then we looked under the fitted sheet and one of the mattresses had a liner on it for bed bugs. To add to this the bathroom wreaked of chlorine and the floor was filthy. That was it I told the manager we could not stay here and he said he could not refund my money. I had to think of my family and the thought of possible bed bugs and left we did not stay here.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Good job!"
Friendly and efficient staff, clean room, good price. Will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Roger
"Great price room was fine!"
It's a very reasonably priced place! Worth every penny!!! Would stay again if in the area
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Jaclyn
"great stay"
Very clean and friendly motel. The staff was very accommodating. Right in downtown Belleville!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Good hotel and good location."
I had read some reviews and had doubts about booking here but glad I did. I will stay here again. It is a good hotel in a good location.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Was not pleased with my stay."
We had ants in our room, in our beds. There were stains on the sheets. I was not told about the hours for breakfast so, I looked in the book the hotel has in room and it said it was from 6-10 and when we went down at 9:30 it was closed. As we were eating breakfast one of the housekeepers walked out of a room he was cleaning a room, walked into the breakfast area to pour himself a beverage ( with his gloves still on). After our stay I informed the front desk about my concerns, staff did not seem interested.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Close to downtown area."
The clerk who greeted us was friendly and even when we came back to check in later he found a different room for us that was NO SMOKING.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
PK
"Belleville one night business stay"
Hotel located on a very nice street where I shopped for antiques and ate at a sports bar down the street that made a fantastic bacon cheese hamburger. Took me a while to figure out how to work the TV. Hotel staff was courteous.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
RONALD
"Jasper"
This hotel is in a very bad section of town... In fact I would suggest if you can bypass this town, you would be happier. This is a very depressed area.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
frank
"Okay for a night or 2 considering the low price."
Nice place for the money - breakfast was just marginal - friendly service.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Terrible experience"
there are no non-smoking rooms....they just give you a can of chemical spray to cover the smell...do not stay here if you have any allergies....there is no business center and if you want to print anything the fee is 50 cents per page...the breakfast is "Little Debbies"...I know it was a Super 8 and you get what you pay for but this place is awful...the only good thing is that is it in within walking distance of downtown Belleville...but that does not make-up for the absolutely disgusting smelly and dirty rooms...
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Very nice"
This wasn't the best motel we stayed at, but it was a nice experience. Staff was very nice. Needs some modernization, but was quiet and clean. plenty of parking. close to lots of places to eat and shopping in downtown Belleville.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Very Satisfied!"
Check in a breeze! Clerk very helpful. Room clean. Wi-Fi worked very well. Only six blocks from center of town.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Awesome Staff"
Fantastic hotel in Belleville, the staff is awesome!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Zach
"We had a brief need for a stay over in area."
The rooms were clean. The price was very good for the quality. The beds were not very conducive for sleep. The parking was all taken up around our room, so parking was far away. We booked through Expedia, which was fast and pleasing. We did not have time to explore much of the town or the area, as we were in town briefly for the funeral of a friend.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Twila
"Ok for the price."
Stayed for location and price. Old hotel in fair shape with worn rugs and old restrooms and furniture.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Comfy room, close to downtown."
My fiance and I stayed here for our friends' wedding. The room was very clean and comfortable. However, I was really hot in the room and difficult to keep it at a constant, comfortable temperature. It is walking distance to the downtown district where we enjoyed "Tavern on Main". It was also nice because we were walking distance to both the church and the reception hall. So we really didn't have to drive anywhere or have to worry about parking the car.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Clean & Warm"
The room was clean and warm, which was great seeing as though it was 20 degrees outside.
3 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Raynise
"Nice lodging near interesting downtown area"
Comortable, clean, affordable, and convenient.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good for the price"
The motel is easy to find. The place is basic...no pool! Each room has a microwave, mini fridge, and mini coffee maker. The rooms were clean, but could use some help. My sons room had a cracked toliet, neither room had a heat light in bathroom.. Causing the bathroom to be chilly. The heat/AC unit was in need of someone explaining how to set it. It was on/off too much. The mini fridge was loud, so we unplugged it at night. Check in and out was easy. Pets are allowed for $10.00 a night per pet. The free breakfast is simple..nothing hot, unless it can be put in toaster or microwave. This Super 8 is quite basic compared to others.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Scorpiolady16
"Same as it is every year"
It is the same year after year and that is a good thing
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Very comfortable and pleasant nights stay. Room was clean. Nice bed. Coffee was good in lobby.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
we were there for a training class thought the hotel was closer to our meeting place than it was.
the breakfast could be more various After that very good rate quality/price
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Michel
It was an outstanding motel.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Great Value!"
The room was a little small, but for the price it was well maintained, very clean, Very well decorated, the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay there again when I am in Belleville. Very close to the square and downtown and any event held downtown. It was one of the best Super 8's that my wife and I have stayed in.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Old and tired motel"
This is a very old motel but the owners have done about as much as they could to rejuvenate the rooms. The furniture is very old as well and shows the wear of time. The Breakfast was as limited as it could be and still call it "breakfast".
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great staff!"
Easily the nicest and most helpful hotel staff I've ever had the pleasure to experience. The hotel itself was a pretty typical Super 8. (I happen to be a fan of Super 8.) Lots and lots of channels on the TV. Bed was comfortable. A/C wasn't great but worked. I would stay again, if nothing else for the great service.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"There's a thief working in that hotel"
My diamonds earrings were stolen from that hotel!!!! : (
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Disappointed
Great location with things to do within walking distance.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Fine place"
It was a fine hotel, nothing great but it was a clean place to sleep. Location was inconvenient. But the price was good.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Jules
"A good nights sleep"
I was able to get a good restful nights sleep. The room was clean comfortable. Will definitely stay at this location again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Kdgteach
A/c didn't work!!!! Breakfast horrible might as well eat a cardboard box!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Darien
This is the second time we have stayed at this particular hotel. We have always had great, friendly service, and the rooms have been nice and clean. Towels maybe a bit scratchy but hey, it's a hotel. I will definitely be staying here again if I am in the area!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Business trip"
This is a decent hotel. Room was clean. Close to restaurants.
Other trip May 3, 2014
business
"Reasonable place to stay for the price"
You get what you pay for. It was a decent experience, but the building seems to be pretty old and it showed. The general upkeep of the facility was alright and the room was clean. There were a few cracks and things in the room associated with an older building but nothing major. There were burn marks in the furniture although I was in a non smoking room.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Jerry
"Smoke Haven"
After making a reservation for a non-smoking room, I arrived to be told only smoking rooms were available. A quick visit to the assigned room indicated it was filthy, had no outside ventilation, and reeked of smoke. Seeing it would be impossible to sleep there, I returned to the registration desk requested a non-smoking room or a cancellation of the pre-paid reservation. The exceptionally rude desk clerk essentially told me that was my problem. Thankfully, I had reserved through Expedia, and some time spent on the phone with them led to cancellation and a promise of a refund. It required me to book into a hotel much further away from the meeting I was attending, and I was late to the dinner meeting I had scheduled. Shall never again use Super 8 after this second terrible experience with the chain.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Judie
Excellent
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"Be warned"
This hotel is old and poorly cared for. Ask for non-smoking and handicapped. Got neither. No elevator. The room was so small we could only get out of bed on one side. Linen had burn holes all over from cigarettes burns. Took pictures
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"super 8 belleville ill"
We booked for two days but was only charged for one so we had to leave the next day and find another hotel in a driffent city. The servis disk lady that works nights was very rude and disrespectful to my son so i asked her what was wrong with her, she said go to your room. She is not a peoples person. I had a very bad time in that hotel will not go back to it never in life.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
monica smith
"OK location"
The outside of the hotel was more appealing than the inside as there was an odor that was very unpleasant, I rented 3 rooms and all 3 had the same odor. We were there for work near by and a couple other guys that were on the same job said that upon their first stay they were on the side where we were staying and had the same issue so when they came back they stayed on the the other side and stated that the smell was not on that side of the hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Capt.
"Unusual disruption"
AT 3:30 AM loud shouts outside our room woke us. With abusive and violent language, someone was demands to be let into a nearby room. We would not have been surprised to hear gunshots given the explosive nature of the language. The perpetrator did not calm down even after police were called, so the manager later informed us. We were so unnerved it took a long time to go back to sleep even after the shouting eventually ceased. The room was also quite hot. We changed the setting from high heat to low heat, and moved the other dial to "cooler," but still found ourselves sweating in the night. Definitely not a good night's rest.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Roland
"Be sure to specify your smoking preference!"
I reserved a "Standard room, 1 King bed", which is the only option I found for this hotel for a King-sized bed. The description clearly stated that it is a non-smoking room. When I checked into the hotel, they said that I had reserved a smoking room. Thankfully, they had non-smoking rooms available, so I was able to get what I had originally reserved and intended to have, but I think it would be a good idea for anyone else reserving a "Standard room, 1 King Bed" to make sure you leave them a note in your reservation whether you desire smoking or non-smoking. The room I ended up with had both a king and a double bed. The only toiletries in the room were liquid shampoo, 2 facial soap bars and 1 body soap bar. Breakfast bar was so limited (2 cereals, oatmeal, sugar-covered pre-packaged danishes) that I stopped for fast food on my way out of town.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"Adequate accommodations within old town"
Overall we got what we pAid for as the hotel is old and the entrances to each room are outside. Hotels at least 50 years old but is kept clean. Bathroom is small and old as is tub but functional. For just over 60 bucks it's what you would expect in this old town. Continental breakfast is spartan and lobby is small. The clerks were fine.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013