All hotels in West Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1101 Glenwood Dr, West Monroe, LA, 71291, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Gary stay"
Always a good hotel for the money.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Totally enjoyed the cleanliness, quietness , & comfort .. Ty
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Theresa
"old"
Very old and dated, slightly musty smell very small room. bed was ok. Traveling on a budget so, had no choice.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Clean the and a good value for the price.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Second stay. No real complaints"
The room met my expectations. The place is right off I-20, but quiet despite that. I slept well.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"gg"
It was good for the price
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
gary
"Okay Stay. But What Was That Smell..."
Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. I got in late and went to bed almost immediately. The bed was very comfortable so I was out right away. However, about halfway thru the night, I woke up to a truly disgusting smell that filled the room. I lay there for a bit, frankly getting nauseous from the stench, but was finally able to get back to sleep. A residual odor was still present when I woke in the morning. Overall an adequate stay, but that smell experience will stay with me for a while.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nice and Comfortable"
very clean, close to resturants walmart ect. Easy to find.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Janie
"Rude hotel staff"
I got to the hotel to check in. The man refused to check me in because he said his shift was over and he couldn't be on the computer. Then when the second man got there and was checking me in, the first man started yelling at me and getting really rude. I would never stay in this hotel again
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
amanda
"A quick stopover"
Overall it was pleasant. Room was clean & comfortable. Breakfast, however was miniscule. Toast, cereal with warm milk, waffle maker, juice, coffee. The employees were all really nice and helpful.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"My wife almost made us leave"
Just needed a couple hours of sleep on the way home and this place barely fit the bill. Sheets were worn so thin you could see through them. Hairs and menstrual blood on the bathroom floor. Trying to recharge phone; but several of the outlets in the room did not work. They also ran out of waffle batter way before the designated breakfast time was over. I am sure there are worse places, but it was not what we were hoping for.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
We had a very good overnight stay at Super 8 .
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Wayne
"I would stay there again.."
Hotel staff very professional and friendly. Great location.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
At check in, front desk clerk was slow checking in other guests and stopped the check-in to have a long conversation with the guest about why it's so hard to get rooms in Monroe, LA. I had to butt in and tell her I was in a hurry trying to get checked in so I could make an event I had driven all day to get to. We had 2 rooms and my son arrived about 10 minutes before I did and didn't mention a problem so maybe it was a one time thing. Heat/air not good. On heat, blew out cold air. No TV remote in room and had to go down to front desk to get one. Bed cover on bed slid off the bed and couldn't be used for cover during the night and because of the heat/air problem, we needed it to help keep us warm. We only stayed there because we could not get reservations elsewhere and it actually was ok for what we needed...a place to sleep and take a shower....but certainly no more than that.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Bette
"My Stay"
Nice location
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Older Hotel"
The Staff of hotel was great, but the carpet in the rooms had a strong stench. We noticed a roach in our first room then, the desk clerk placed us in another room where, the stench from the carpet continued to smell foul.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice motel, in great location for what we wanted."
We were very pleased with super 8 motel in west monroe louisiana. We will definitely stay here again. We live only 35 miles from west monroe, but we usually shop there. This time we decided to spend the weekend and do our shopping in small time doses. The motel was very nice, clean and only one small defect that we found. There was no stopper in the bath tub and my husband prefers a bath to a shower. Other than that it was fine. At the price we paid, my husband has definitely decided we can afford to do shopping weekends more often.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
the maxwells
We enjoyed our stay there was a mocrowave and a frig and the bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"conveniently located"
The stay was fine. The location is convenient and the price was very good. The only constructive criticism I will offer is that the carpet could use a steam cleaning and may need replacing in the very near future. Overall, I was quite satisfied with my stay.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
RM
It was clean and nice,the lady and the check in desk wasnt very nice but other than that it was a good stay, lots of tv channels.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
wayne
We stopped here on our way to Dallas. After driving all night from Atlanta, we arrived very early in the morning. Check-in was not until 3:00 pm., but after a little searching, the clerk found us a clean room. I will stay here again when passing through on my way to Dallas.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Very nice, clean and comfortable."
Good location. Nice staff. Nice place for a quick trip to Monroe.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
The staff was nice and friendly. The non smoking room needed to be updated and smelled like mold. we did not take off our flipflops and my teenager refused to sleep on the sheets. She slept on a few of our beach towels. Breakfast was good. We would not stay again due to the smell in the room.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
R.C.
"Exactly what I expected."
Clean room and pool area. Friendly staff. Good deal for the money.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Do not stay here."
Unfortunately, this hotel is in need of some bathroom updates. The shower/tub combo is extremely small and is badly stained and corroded. Also, the noise level was terrible, and management was not concerned about the noise level from the other rude guests that carried past midnight.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
L. Burke
Hotel room was average for an older hotel. Bed was comfortable. AC worked great. Room had a very musty smell the first night. After buying an air freshener, it was fine. No ironing board or iron in room.
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Business trip"
Clean room, location was close to IKE and good restuarants.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
"One of the worst ever."
Water looked, smelled, and tasted funny. They put breakfast up before 9:45. I asked for an iron, they couldn't find one on the whole property. Smelled. Defiantly not a 2 star hotel. Maybe a 1/2 star hotel.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2013
We had a wonderful one night stay at this motel . My grandchildren enjoyed the nice pool there , and the room was very nice ! We plan on staying at that Super 8 again in the future !!
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
Wayne
"One terrible night, two good ones"
First night girl at front desk made no effort to get us bottom floor or non-smoking. Room had terrible odor, lights flickering, I am disabled and wife had to take things upstairs by self. Next morning male at front desk straightened everything out. Got us on bottom floor, non-smoking, room clean. Trip was fine from there to the end.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Angela B.
Good location, close to the things we wanted to do before we left. Was nt bad for the $$.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
The pool and hotel itself was fine. Had to go ask for towels and tissue for the room. Was given a couple of towels and one had grease stains all over it. Said that was all that they had just didn't have many towels. one of the desk clerks acted like if you asked her anything it was a problem. And walked around with no shoes on.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
tracy
"sufficient"
Nothing fancy. Good location, easy access to restaurants, interstate, shopping, etc. Older hotel. Breakfast was sparse, staff was there, but not overly helpful or eager. Pool was large, but located very near the road in the parking lot. Linens and bathroom could have been cleaner. Hair was left in blanket and towels. Ok for a nights layover stop, but i would not recommend a longer term stay. Cheap, sufficient, nothing fancy.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2013
sabrina
"Family visit in West Monroe"
location is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and family
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
jan
"Don't stay here, noisy and little sleep"
The front desk was not ready for our stay, had our rooms mixed up, and although we ordered non-smoking, one of our rooms reeked. The desk acted like they could care less about how comfortable we were. There were people in the parking lot screaming at the top of their lungs with no regard for others. I called the front desk three times to get something done about it. Nothing was. The people were high or drunk, yelled about their margarita mix while their child screamed "dad, I'm hungry". Above us someone was running around in the room and jumping off the bed or something. It was noisy and uncontrolled. No way...
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Yoda
"Never again!"
Was in town on business and had a few to many to drinks with customers down the street from this hotel. Thought id give them a shot. Got into room and the smell of mildew was terrible. To top it of there was dried urine all over the toilet seat. Called the front desk and got another room. Walked into this one and once again it reaked of mildew. The towels in the bathroom were stained a brownish color. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay and can bear these things then this is the place for you. If you had one to many around this area and need a close place to stay there are a few others next to this one that I highly recommend trying first!
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
Shun
"Keep driving!"
Noisy despite requesting a quiet room. Smelled unpleasant. Near impossible to sleep with the thunderous AC cutting on and off.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Nice stay, clean room, good breakfast and overall good service. Hotel clerk did not know where the Ilk Hamilton Expo Center was located which is just one exit down from the hotel on 20. Still overall nice experience!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Kenneth
"Nice plae Nice location"
Easy to get around and there was a Wal Mart in walking distance. That was very convenient!! For some odd reason a few lighting fixtures were missing light bulbs. Weird, but nothing wrong with the place.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2013
"Typical hotel. Nothing fancy"
This is a typical motel. The room was clean and the air, tv, etc all worked great. There was a fridge and microwave in the room which is nice. The bed was a little uncomfortable, but not horrible. The area is great with lots of places to eat, a Walmart right next door in case you forget something, and easy access to the interstate. The staff did their job, but they weren't overly friendly. The continental breakfast is decent with waffles, toast, cereal, cinnamon rolls and coffee/OJ/apple juice/milk. This was a great inexpensive place to stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2013
DB
"Pleasant stay"
We were very pleased with this hotel for our one night stay. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the hotel was easy to get to from the interstate (and right next to Walmart, which was convenient).
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2013
"One of the best super 8"
great staff good place.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
"Very Good Stay"
Best location for my trip. Jill at the front desk was great. Not much of a breakfest but thats not very high on my list.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
C.Lock
"Best motel for the price in West Monroe"
My overall stay was good. The best motel for the price in the area. Good location. Pretty good continental breakfast. The air conditioner had a musky smell...that's really the only negative thing I got to say about it.
6 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"OK for sleep. nothing else"
The facility is ok. It is dated and worn. Needs to be re-furbished.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Roert
"Ok hotel"
All good for the price
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
Alf
"Business Trip"
I had a very pleasant stay. There was a construction crew staying there as well and I thought there may be noises all night, but it was quiet all night. The staff was very polite and helpful.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2013
Clyde
"GREAT STAY"
This was a very nice stay for the money. A older hotel, but very clean. In a safe area and easy access to the interstate. I would definitely recommend!
Other trip Dec 1, 2012