All hotels in Meridian, Mississippi, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here124 Highway 11 And 80, Meridian, MS, 39301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good for the price."
Very nice for the price.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
terry
"Perfect convenient place for travelers to stay!"
My husband and I were traveling through Meridian on our way to the Florida Panhandle. The Super eight was the perfect place for travelers to stay. The room was was easily accessable on the ground floor, the beds were wonderfully comfortable, the shower was awesome and it was within walking distance to several restaurants! It met everty one of our needs plus, the rates are reasonable. We will definitely stay at Super 8 again!
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Lynda
"Not bad"
Check-in staff was friendly. Checking-out/morning staff could not be bothered. Rooms are in pretty good shape and was clean.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"nice place, good stay!"
The Super eight was clean, convenient and accommodating. We were on the road and stopped at Super Eight for our refreshing overnight stay. There w ere two restaurants close by. We had everything we need.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Lynda and Gary
"Trouble-free stay"
Everything about the stay was fine -- nothing great, but not bad. I'd use it again for an overnight stay as long as the price is right.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Errol
"Who am I?"
The girl at the front desk checked someone else in under my paid for reservation and kept telling me I had already checked in. Took her 15 min to talk to the other person to have them come up and pay as I stood there awkwardly after driving for 12 hrs. She did have a copy of her drivers license which did show a differ last name. Worst of all the non-smoking room we were in smelled like the bottom of a used ashtray. I would have been happier with this if we went to the motel 6 that was 1/2 the price. It was ok but not with the 70$ at all.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great for the$$"
I was pleasantly surprised with how nice this hotel was. For the price I was expecting something less!! It was very nice!
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Fair"
We were staying overnight and passing through for holiday travel. The hotel was clean but there was a smoke/musty odor from AC unit. The shower head was a little low- had to duck down to get hair wet. The bed was not comfortable, but we were only there for one night and we were not that picky. On a bright note, there was a Buffalo Wild Wings just nextdoor and service desk persons were very nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Ok room"
Only needed to stay one night. Nothing fancy. The room was clean and the slept ok. A few restuarants were close enough to walk to.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Could definitely stand some updating. Cheap hotel prices get one a cheap room
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Easy access to the highway."
I needed a hotel that was pet friendly and easy access to the highway since we were headed cross country. This hotel was very close to the highway and well lit. I called them around 1400 to say we would be there late and that I needed a room on the first floor since I had a lot of items to unload. They stated it would not be a problem but when I got there around 2100, they stated I was on the second floor. I, again, told them that I needed a room on the first floor. They were accommodating but I shouldn't have had to tell them twice. The room and bedding was clean. There was a couch in the room as well. The bathroom could have used from remodeling but overall it was a good hotel for the money.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Tabitha
"convenient location"
will stay again. the people were friendly and the location is outstanding. Very nice hotel. clean and comfortable
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
mike
"Terrible"
The environment was dirty, rooms dirty and smelly. The place is run down. Will never stay there again!
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great for a good night sleep"
We always come in late and check out late and hotels are often unaccomodating and even rude. Everyone here was very helpful and friendly. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were pretty nice. Someday we hope that hotels will leave the breakfast out until those of us checking out late are up....other than that, it was a good stay.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Jonny
"Great hotel close to everything."
This was a great hotel. The rooms were big and very clean. The room has nice bedspread and very clean carpet. The towels were bright white. The room had large Refrigerator and microwave. The coffee pot was small but now a days most are. Parking was great also and we enjoyed the free breakfast. We will come back.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Ms C
"Pretty good for the price"
This was a basic hotel. Nothing fancy but adequate for our needs.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
it was great very clean nice clean beding carpet was clean my stay was very comfort...
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Jeffery
Good experience for the price. Clean, convenient, quiet.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good and inexpensive"
Quick in and out. Very busy hotel. Very slow desk.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Clean, well maintained room and building. Nothing to write home about, but an excellent value.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Easy to find, plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Clean rooms, comfortable. Would recommend staying there
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Quality Stay"
It was a good experience. Nothing fantasy, just the basics. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was good. The only I would add would be the showers. They're designed for short people, and they need something in the bottom for grip.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Storm
There was mat in fiberglass bathtub covering an indention in the floor of the tub which gave when you stood upon it.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"We Could Not Spend The Hight"
The hotel was about what I would expect from a discount hotel this old - pretty dated and worn out. We were only intending on watching our eyelids for 8 hours, but we could not stay the night here. The desk clerk and proprietor were both friendly and very helpful, but after seeing 3 NS rooms that reeked of smoke, we made arrangements to stay at another hotel. The rooms appeared to be clean, just very dated and smoky.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
R
"It was nice and cozy"
The staff got me in my room fast and it was quiet. The room was exactly as it was explained and clean.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Nice manager is OK but staff is terrible"
The manager seemed like a nice enough guy, but the night staff lady greeted me with a "what do you want" attitude, acted like I was disturbing something much more important, like maybe TV. I was awakened at about 6 am by a maid standing outside my window, yelling profanities - she was on a cell phone. That lasted a few minutes, then an hour later two maids started talking loudly about their problems near my window again. They also always acted like they're sneaking around and up to something. Not much sleep after a long drive. What a horrible place!
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Room was a non-smoking room but smelled. Bathroom was not as clean as I would expect. I probably wouldn't book here again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"economy stay"
Cheap but clean. Ok for a pass through stop.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
Laurie
"Super8, Meridian MS"
The location was convienent for me, right off of IH-20. The staff was courteous and professional. The room was nice and very clean. There were also plenty of restaurants located nearby.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
London
No good. I will not stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Just eh."
Really the only good thing about this hotel was its location. Close to the interstate and within walking distance to 3 good restaurants. That's where the good ends though. The breakfast was aweful, the shower was dirty and the sheets felt like sandpaper. For the price the hotel was just ok but I would try other hotels first.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
Ben
Very friendly staff, great wifi. Only negative were not their fault, previous guest set alarm for 12 am as a joke. Clean room, which is most important.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Karen g
"Ok for price"
I was here staying 6 days a week due to my job. The hotel is good for what I needed it for. Not something I'd want to have they family stay in for a vacation.
Business trip May 27, 2013
"Mississippi"
Adequate hotel for the pricing.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2013
"meridian"
the only complaint i have is the pillows and beds were too firm.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2013
brenda
Good Value. Convenient Location
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
FB
"Scary"
Desk attendants were rude, room was falling apart, bed headboard had fallen off the wall. But they took pets, and that's why we had to be there.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2012
"great room for quick overnight stay"
For an inexpensive stay just passing through until my final destination I could not say kinder words. While the color scheme was a bit outdated the room was clean, the bed was very comfortable. I would absolutely stay here again. Mind you the remainder of my trip included two more hotel rooms so I was able to compare quickly. Both other rooms only had queen beds as opposed to the king here. The noise outside our rooms in both other hotels was bad. The desk service of one of the hotels was truly horrible as opposed to quick and efficiant at this hotel. Once again I couldn't say nicer things about my stay here.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Alicia
The motel was pretty nice for the money, except for a nearby railroad or something - some sort of vehicle was blaring a horn at all hours of the night.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Good for the money"
Decent enough hotel for a short stay. Close to food and highways.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Way Better Than Anticipated Based on Price"
One of the lower priced options through Hotels.com, but by far the best I've stayed in during my last two weeks travelling across Mississippi. Room was large, had a flat screen TV, fridge and micro, and generally a great layout with kitchenette-like counter space above the fridge. Everything was clean and smelled "new"/fresh. Breakfast was the typical hot waffles, pastries, cereal, yougurt type B-fast, but was served at 0500, which was great for us early risers. Its also within walking distance to a few sit-down restaraunts, but still a pretty quiet location.
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2012
Stacie
"Good for the price"
We just needed someplace to stay for the night on our way to New Orleans and this place served our needs. Big rooms. Bed was not that comfortable but it was large. Price was good, having internet was awesome. Close to interstate. The worst part was the breakfast - if you can call it that. Waffles and cold cereal. Usually when they say continental breakfast there are at least eggs. Nonetheless, it wasnt bad for what we needed and for the money.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2012
"Surprisingly nice decor and comfortable."
The decor and furnishings have dramatically imporoved since my last stay at a Super 8. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable, even the linens were soft. Personally, I prefer an outside door (which the Meridian location had) which isn't standard at the Super 8. I will definitely consider staying there, again, on my next trip.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2012
Betty I
"Hurrication"
Evacuated for Hurricane Issac. The hotel is PET FRIENDLY! Will definitely come here for future hurricanes. Great value for the special deal.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2012
Wayne
"Overall good place to stay"
There were a few moments of concern, like having to get my room key rescanned every couple days, but overall worked out fine. Walking distance to restaruants which is key when traveling.
4 night business trip Aug 7, 2012
Over all it was great. Well stay again
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2012
"Close to shopping!"
Very clean and fresh. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2012
LLadner

"Ok for a night"
Not the best Super 8 I have stayed in but it was ok for a nights stopover. Could do with updating. Staff were friendly.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
"All OK ! Good Breakfast."
Did what we wanted for just one night. Looked like a fairly new hotel. Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar next door
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
Quiet hotel (but I think i was lucky with my neighbours as the walls were pretty thin). Basic but not bad for the money.
1 night trip May 7, 2013