All hotels in Muskegon Heights, Michigan, United States of America
3380 Hoyt St, Muskegon Heights, MI, 49444, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.5
Dirty and small bad..
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Next time I'll stay somewhere else."
Our stay was not acceptable. In our 3 night stay our room was NEVER cleaned. I had to go to the front desk to get clean towels. I had reserved 3 rooms for family, & lack of communication between Travelodge & hotels.com caused major reservation issues. I will find another hotel to stay in next time.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
KATHLEEN
"One night stay"
Good for a one night stay. Beds and pillows were comfortable. TV station selection was good (DirectTV).
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"ok place..."
ok...no problems...and a surprisingly good breakfast...
2 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Great room! Clean, comfortable, and within price range.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Rainy night"
One bed had stained pillow cases. It was a last minute booking due to a rainy night ruining a camping plan while on a bike tour. I was just glad to have a dry place to sleep. They had a small free breakfast with waffles, muffins, cereal and coffee. Although I did see an upset guest when I was leaving because they took down the breakfast before the time they said it ended.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Daniel, Thank you for your time in sharing your experience during your stay. I am very concerned about your feedback on the quality of clean in the bedroom. I will accelerate your review for evaluation. We will also verify what took place in the breakfast area as to why a guest complained.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
daniel
"Clear and Comfortable for Overnight"
It was an overnight stay and sufficient for the time spent there.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Dear Guest, We are truly pleased to hear that you were comfortable during your recent visit in our hotel. Allow us to provide you another fine hotel experience on your next visit in the city.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Worst place I've ever stayed!"
I've stayed in plenty of inexpensive hotels/motels that are no frills but clean. This is the worst place I've ever stayed. I wish I could attach a pic of the filthy floors! Dirty, run down and COLD! Our room had no heat! Muskegon in Feb has temps below zero and we didn't have heat in the room.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Z, On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Your disapproval on the quality of clean in the room will be called to the attention of the housekeeping team. Thank you for calling our attention on this matter. I will send request to check on the HVAC and ensure it is in perfect working condition regularly. Allow us to serve you better, please do not hesitate to inform front desk staff if you have concerns. Thank you for staying at Travelodge.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Z
"Good Value"
Upon first arrival, it looked shady for lack of a better word. But after driving around, it's just a little ways down the road from a city with Meijer & Wal-Mart and a slew of restaurants. The hallways and lobby smelled of smoke but the rooms smelled clean. And the rooms were clean! My already had a fridge and microwave in it which was fantastic! For the price, it was a good value. Close to Grand Haven (about 10 minutes away).
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you find our hotel a good value for the price. It is wonderful to learn that you were comfortable and enjoyed your entire stay in the room we have provided you with appliances for your convenience. Your comment on the quality of clean in the hallway will be called to the attention of our housekeeping. We are committed to providing our guests nothing less than pleasant experience.
4 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"Not sure what to say"
we pulled in drive and was greeted by a hooker. Told guy at front desk when checking in and he says oh really and acted like it was not a big deal. WOW!!!
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello, I apologize for the unpleasant experience you faced during your recent stay. Please know that our guests’ concerns are taken very seriously, I will accelerate your feedback for evaluation and trust that this will be addressed accordingly. I hope you will accord us another chance to serve you better in the future. Thank you for your business.
The hotel is conveniently located and offers good accommodation for the decent price.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello, Thank you very much for your very kind words and feedback score for our hotel. It is wonderful to know that you find our hotel convenient for your travel purpose and reasonably priced. We look forward to your next visit, we will do our best to provide you consistent comfortable stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not to Bad"
Not a bad deal neighborhood a little shady
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello, We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to write us a very insightful review. Thank you for choosing our hotel. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are very important to us. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Can't beat the price, but be aware of..."
This is a great-priced hotel, within a 5-minute drive of downtown Muskegon. It's not in the best neighborhood, but I felt safe enough. Strip with Walmart, Meijer, drugstores and all fast food outlets within a half mile. Hotel was clean, staff was kind. Here's the bad - dining area is minuscule (four tables) & breakfast is cold food. (bagels, cereal, apples & bananas). Broken toaster. Rooms & hallway smell awful - very musty. Had to go out & get a deodorizing spray. Rooms don't have window sheers, just blackout curtains, so you either can open them & have everyone look in from outside or keep them closed with lights on all the time. For a two-day stay, room wasn't vacuumed between nor were towels replenished. Walls were very thin & if you stay on the ground floor you can clearly hear footsteps from rooms above. I prepaid for my room to avoid the erroneous charges others have reported.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello AL, I truly appreciate your time in detailing your experience and your feedback about your stay. I will accelerate your review so that our management can evaluate the breakfast selection, the quality of clean as well to verify the issues concerning the billing, trust that this will be addressed accordingly. Thank you for your business and I hope to have the chance to provide you better accommodation in the near future.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Bed comfortable, breakfast nasty."
Very plain hotel in a run down area. It was overall clean but our room filled with cigarette smoke because of a hallway window opened just above the outdoor smoking bench. The manager responded to the smoke and solved the problem but not before my nose was stuffy. The breakfast was typical cheap all white flour everything. Only protein was cream cheese and milk. Coffee was actually quite good. Noise from a nearby room found its way into our room in the middle of the night. I think the bed was hitting the wall.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello, I am so sorry that we failed to meet your preference on the breakfast selection as well as for the uncomfortable experience you faced because of the smoke and the level of noise from other guests. I will accelerate your feedback, please provide us the room number you were accommodated so our team could address your concerns accordingly. We value your business. We will do our best to make your next stay better.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
We stayed at this Travelodge over the Labor day weekend. It was a good stay overall, however the room and the bathrooms could have been cleaner. There was an unpleasant smell in the room, I think the carpet needs to be cleaned. The rooms were dusty and the mirrors were dirty.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Jerry, Thank you for staying at Travelodge Muskegon and for letting us know how we can improve our services in order to better serve you in the future. Please know that your satisfaction is our main priority and I will surely forward this to our management so that they will address this matter to our housekeeping staff. Thank you again and we look forward for your next visit.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Jerry
"A good location between Grand Haven and Muskegon"
It honestly was better than what I expected, especially after reading some of the negative reviews. The receptionist was very nice!!!! The hotel was clean!!!! It is what it is if you are expecting a 5 star Hotel for this price then you should be ready to be disappointed but if you are expecting to get what you pay for then you will be pleasantly surprised. It was very good for me and my family as a place to stay for a night. Thank you
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Mr. John, Thank you for not hesitating to stay with us. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations and your family enjoyed our services. Your satisfaction completes our business. I hope we could have another chance to provide your next lodging needs.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Trucker stop"
Its in a neighborhood with abandoned buildings all around. There are holes in the walls that were poorly plastered up. The ac would never shut off. The carpet was so dirty that walking bare foot into the bathroom left balck footprints on the floor. If you need just a place to sleep, dont pay more than $50. Only thing i liked was the lady at the front dest was helpful on check in. Guy at the front when i checked out was awful.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nate
"Clean & affordable; not fancy"
We thought the Travelodge was clean and convenient. The room was plenty big enough for 2 adults, and we appreciated the working high-speed Internet and big desk. My brother and I both did some morning work on our laptops, and had no trouble with the connection. There's nothing fancy about the room, and I thought the mattresses were well past their prime. The recliner was wedged between one of the queen beds and the exterior wall, and faced the HVAC unit. I guess we got about what we expected at the price point.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We strive to make every guests experience great, and we love hearing when we accomplish our goals. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Scot W.
"Perfect for a quick overnight."
We just needed a room and breakfast. It's not a resort but a good place to stay overnight. The hotel is a little older but it was very clean and the staff was super nice.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello PThree, Thank you for your humbling words for our hotel and our team. We are glad to know that you were comfortable during your stay. I hope we could have another chance to serve your breakfast the next time you are in town.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
PThree
"Awful area of town!"
The area where the hotel is at felt very unsafe as it is set behind a liquor store where people are gathered around. There were also groups of guys hanging out all around the hotel so even my husband didn't feel safe leaving the room after dusk to go outside to smoke! There was also a cheap piece of plywood placed in the track of the window. We parked our car right outside of the room so we could hear if anyone tried to break into it. I'm not sure we would have heard it though because the walls were so thin we could hear the person. In the room above us tap dancing.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Chrissy
"I am glad the hotel had surveillance"
I was not impressed with the area. We had to drive through multiple boarded up buildings to get to the hotel. I immediately asked if there was security. Luckily we were just there for one night passing through. The room could have been cleaner but it was not horrible. The staff were nice and answered questions.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We appreciate hearing your opinion and hope we can better serve you in the future.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
""Key to Adventure"."
The slogan of the hotel is "key to adventure" as in Michigan Adventure park. Hotel is clean and it's a short drive to Michigan Adventure and the price was reasonable. Pro: Clean. Friendly service. Good size rooms with adequate furniture. Close to Muskegon attractions. Cons: The neighborhood is sketchy. There is a liqueur store next door. Needs some small repairs here and there.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Michal, Thank you for the candid feedback. It was a pleasure to serve you and we are glad we were able to provide you with clean and comfortable accommodations close to our nearby attractions. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Not the nicest area."
Hotel not in the nicest of area. Wouldn't stay at this hotel again. Breakfast area extremely small-4 tables.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello kitkat, I am sad that you did not enjoy your stay with us as much as other guests did. I will accelerate your concerns so that your feedback will be evaluated and addressed accordingly. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you have concerns on your next stay. They will attend to your needs promptly. Please know that your satisfaction is our goal to achieve and will always be on top of our priority. Thank you very much for your business.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
kitkat
"disappointed it was not closer to grand haven"
overall ok for our needs......
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
linda sibert
"Clean and reasonable"
My only complaint was that my reservation email said check out time was 12 pm, and it turns out its 11 am. Otherwise, a great stay
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Michelle, I apologize for the complications regarding your check out time. I assure you that this matter will be accelerated to verify what took place during your stay to be able to address your concerns appropriately. We are pleased that your overall experience at our hotel was clean and reasonable and I hope you will allow us to offer you better services in the future.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Clean quiet motel"
Room was spartan but clean my friend and I booked through expedia without knowing the area. Spent one night and found out from local business men the next day that this is a high crime area. The liquor store next door also has chain link and plexiglass over windows and at the register.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello, Thank you for your very kind words for our hotel. I hope you will not hesitate to stay with us again in the future, I assure you that we working very closely to maintain safety and comfortable stay for our guests. Thank you for your business. We hope to have you again soon.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
married jailsgt
"convenient friendly people"
Very good!!!
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Mr. Luis, I am very happy to know that we have serviced you sufficing your needs during your stay with us. Please know that your satisfaction completes our business and will always be our goal to achieve every time you stay in our hotel. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
luis nunez
we had a good time,BUT the food was cold & frozen. we had to heat everything up. biscuits first 7 then the gravy. it should have done when it was brought out.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Mr. Howard, We appreciate your candid comments about the breakfast served, I will submit your feedback for evaluation, I assure you this will be looked into carefully and be addressed accordingly. Thank you very much for your business. I assure you we will do our best to offer you better services and improved breakfast on your next visit.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
howard
"Surpassed expections; Very nice; Met all needs!"
Overall, our two-night stay while visiting Michigan's Adventure, was VERY nice. The price was great. The room was neat, clean and very comfortable; the staff were helpful, courteous and pleasant. The breakfast was plentiful, with variety of items and everything, including fruit and pastries, was fresh. We liked that it was available until 10 am (rather than 9). Room had frig & microwave, too. Location is a little "off beaten path", but not difficult to get to & from the park, and is not far from restaurants, local shops. Could not have been happier or more satisfied with our experience. We would stay here again. :)
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello, It is indeed rewarding to receive very kind words from our guests. We are glad to have sufficed your preference on the quality of clean , customer service and breakfast served. Your positive feedback on our effort to provide you the best value services brings fulfillment to our team. Thank you for your shared experience during your stay. I hope you will come stay with us again in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Economical Hotel"
Nice Hotel but in a bad part of town. Quality of the breakfast items could be improved. Coffee was way too weak to be considered good.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello, We appreciate your candid comments about the breakfast and the coffee we served during your stay. trust that we value your feedback. I will submit your review to our management for evaluation. I assure you they will look into the matter carefully.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"A bit down-at-heels"
We booked based on price, and the price is reasonable. The staff is friendly, the quality matches the price. Slow-ish wifi, a 2 story structure but no elevator, the breakfast doesn't include upscale items like yoghurt or hard-boiled eggs. Having said that, we saved a few bucks and the room was clean. Satisfied.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for finding our rate reasonable and our team efficient. I regret however, that you were not able to completely enjoy your stay because we were having issue with the internet connection as well. I will submit your feedback on the breakfast selection so that our management can be able to check on the selection and possibly make some changes for further improvement. We hope you will come and stay with us again in the future.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Bad area"
This hotel was hard to find. My son and I got off on the wrong exit and ended up in a very scary area. The hotel ended up being just in the outskirts of this ba area. The front desk clerk was very helpful but the rooms were run down an scary. My son and I opted to lock ourselves in once it got dark instead of exploring as we normally would because we simply did not feel safe in iur environment. Also we paid $80 for a $50 room
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello, I regret that you were uncomfortable during your stay with us. I would like to assure you however, that we take our guests comfort and safety seriously as we value your business. I will check about the rate you paid to clarify the adjustment. Thank you for your business and we hope to have you again in our hotel soon.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Very old, run down, beat up hotel."
Staff were wonderful and helpful. Hotel itself was pretty "yucky". Dirty, old, run down. Smelled of smoke throughout. Breakfast was good with many offerings. I would not recommend this hotel.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Noelle, Allow us another chance to make amends and offer you improved quality of accommodation the next time you are in town. Should you have concerns or needing assistance, please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff as they will be glad to assist you at any time. i hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Noelle
"Nice for the price"
$50 for a great room! Never a better deal
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello s, Thank you for the very generous feedback for our hotel. Please know that your satisfaction gives our team pleasure. Our goal is to provide you the best value services for giving us your business. We hope to have you again soon.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
s
"Reasonable place"
Location was not close to other hotels but easy to access. Facility older but room had recent updated painted walls. Mattress comfortable. Room clean but probably smell from smoking in years past. Bathroom clean. No mold or mildew. Caulk around fixtures recent. Plumbing little rusty/outdated but worked fine. Quiet and comfortable room. Breakfast room nice. Every room booked the night I stayed.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Miss Cheryl, Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us. I am glad that we have met your approval on the quality of clean in the room we assigned to you.Please know that our staff are on call at any time to attend to you should you have concerns or needs assistance, do not hesitate to call their attention at any time during your stay.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
cheryl
"Wanted to love it"
The hotel is in good condition, the rooms have nice amenities, there is free wifi and breakfast, and the front desk staff that checked me in was pleasant. That's the good stuff. The rest of the story is the hotel is probably not the easiest to find or access from the main roads, the walls are paper thin, and the bathroom could've been cleaner. The biggest disappointment was when the night clerk came on duty and decided to voice her personal soap opera at booming levels. I was, unfortunately, in the room right above the front desk and despite being a deep sleeper, had the joys of listening to her drama all night long. Totally unprofessional and uncalled for.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Miss Heather, I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the “drama” of our night shift front desk staff. I will bring this matter to management so that her attention is called and verify what took place during your stay. Your comments about the access to our hotel from the main roads, concern with the cleanliness of the bathroom and our walls will also be accelerated so that necessary corrective measure is implemented to avoid further inconvenience to you when you come visit us again as well as to all other guests.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"Nice hotel but scary area."
The price was great for two nights. It's not in the best area. The food could have been better. Overall I would stay there again.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Sir, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for bringing your candid comments to our attention. I will accelerate this matter to management for evaluation and trust that our management will carefully look into your concern and address accordingly. Thank you for considering to stay with us again, allow us to offer you improved breakfast in the near future.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Ruben
"Not Pet Friendly........not even friendly!"
Not happy at all. Booked on line because it was listed as "pet friendly" Booked for 2 nites. In the comments even mentioned I had a small dog with me. First nite was fine. Second nite I was approached and told pets were not allowed. Told them had already stayed one nite with pet they insisted that I leave pet in car all nite. When I told them I booked on line as pet friendly and mentioned I had small dog with me, was told I needed to "calm down" and that the internet needed to be updated. Then I was told I could wait to see the manager which was arriving at 10pm! I packed my bags and left. Drove 1 hour north and stayed at another motel.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
On behalf of the entire staff of Travelodge Muskegon, I deeply apologize for the shortcomings of our team. Please let us know the room that you stayed as well as the date you checked in so that I could verify all your concerns and forward it to our management in order to address this matter accordingly and call on the staff present during your stay with us. Please know that your satisfaction is very important and we hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we could provide you with the hotel experience that you truly deserve.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
It was average and about what you would expect given the price. There really is no signage on the road but it is sufficient for single business travelers.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Chris, Thank you for staying at Travelodge Muskegon. We are pleased to have provided you with a place to stay during your business travels and we certainly hope that our rooms and facilities had met your satisfaction. Thank you again for your business and we certainly look forward to providing you with another experience that will certainly be worth more than 3 stars!
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"think twice when booking"
Think twice when booking because the neighborhood is horrible, I just could not stay, I went to another hotel, to a better area. It was the first time we traveled to Muzkegon so it was a mistake, we should ask first ...I lost my money booking!
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Jose, I regret that you find our place not appealing and did not meet your preference. I assure you however, that we do our best to provide relaxing and comfortable accommodation to all our guests.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Jose
"The price is hard to beat."
We only needed a place to crash for 8 hours. Arrived around midnight and left at 8am after grabbing a couple little things from the breakfast. The place was clean and affordable, but it is not in the type of neighborhood that one wants to take the kids or grandparents.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Amir
"Great rates and well worth the fee for the stay"
Extremely good price with very comfortable room and facilities -- staff excellent -- great location for where we were going (only a 5 minute drive away) -- saved us a lot of money and also gave us much needed time to rest while traveling because of the convenient location.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"nice"
Great place for the price and will stay again. Only complaint was the shower had no pressure otherwise perfect.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Cindy, Thank you for choosing to stay at Travelodge Muskegon. We appreciate your generous review of our services, and are especially grateful for pointing out your comments regarding the problem with the shower. We value your trust in our hotel and we will address your concerns as quickly as possible. Thank you again, for your honest feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in Travelodge Muskegon.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"would i stay there again"
bathrooms very dirty stained carpet in room and wet sheets were stained
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Good bargain"
Needed a place to stay after Michigan's Adventure and close to beaches for fun the following day. This hotel served that purpose very well for a good price.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Nice close to beach and michigan adventures"
They where pleasant and the continental breakfast was good very nice place I would stay again
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience in Travelodge Muskegon. We are glad that you were satisfied with the quality of service and accommodation we provided you during your stay in our hotel. We assure you that we will keep on serving you and all our guests with good breakfast, provide comfortable accommodation and friendly, helpful staff to assist your needs round the clock. We look forward to you next visit in our hotel soon.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"close to freeway"
a little noisy and not the safest place but not to bad
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
We appreciate your candid view during your stay in our hotel. We will look into the matter so that we could make corrections accordingly. We want all our guests to feel comfortable and feel safe in our premises. Thank you for choosing Travelodge. We appreciate your candid view during your stay in our hotel. We will look into the matter so that we could make corrections accordingly. We want all our guests to feel comfortable and feel safe in our premises. Thank you for choosing Travelodge.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"satisfied"
satisified
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Jason, Thank you for choosing to stay at Travelodge Muskegon. We are pleased that you had a satisfied experience during your stay with us. We value your trust in our hotel, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. We look forward for your next visit at Travelodge Muskegon again soon.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"About what you would expect"
The room wasn't in the best shape, and the AC unit was particularly loud. It was about what you would expect from an economy hotel room. The location was convenient for me, and the pricing was excellent.
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Thank you for taking the time to write a review during your stay at Travelodge Muskegon. We are so grateful that you have found our hotel’s location a convenience to you, and we also appreciate guests who leaves a comment and feedback of their experience while staying at our hotel. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the AC unit, as well as the room. If there are any concerns the next time you would stay at Travelodge Muskegon, please don’t hesitate to call the attention our staff so that they would attend to your concerns immediately.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
"Amazing & Comfortable"
The staff was very accommodating & friendly. The room was comfortable & relaxing, we had a great vacation & anniversary & we would defiantly recommend this hotel for our friends & we will be staying there again if we are in that area :) & it is so affordable! The only downside was that the breakfast room was far too small to accommodate all the guests that wanted breakfast & that there was no pool...
Response by Travelodge Muskegon
Hello Kayla, Thank you for your reviews and comments. Your reviews are important to us as it helps us identify the aspect the we need further improvement. We are glad that we have provided you services and accommodation that sufficed your exacting preference, as well as finding our rates affordable. We look forward to the next opportunity of providing your lodging needs in Travelodge soon.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013