All hotels in Zurich, Switzerland
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereSeehofstr. 11, Zurich, ZH, 8008, Switzerland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A good value"
Breakfast, location and staff friendliness as excellent. The room was a bit run down and could use a minor facelift regarding the shower tile and mattress.
6 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Better choices in the area"
I booked this hotel based on the proximity to a business meeting and for the use of the hotel's claimed wifi. I was on the 3rd floor of the hotel and didn't a signal. The bed was also uncomfortable, something that is a must in my travels abroad.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great location; Nice hotel"
This small hotel feels "cozy" and I liked the character of the place. The location is great - a 3-5 minute walk from Bellevue, a train stop and the Opera house. The room was average size, though the bathroom was a large size for a small older European hotel. The amenties in the room were good, including free Wifi, a desk to work at, it was clean, and quiet. I liked the breakfast - good variety, indoor and outdoor seating and included in my room price. I am a frequent business traveller to 10-12 countries in Europe every 2 months over the course of a year. I will stay there again and would recommend it to others who want a reasonably priced hotel in the heart of Zurich.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Fantastic Stay in Great Location"
We had a fantastic time at Seehof. The hotel was very central to just about anywhere in the old town. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet was fantastic, with fresh croissants, breads, cheeses, meats, yoghurts, and other delicacies. Overall, a great value for the money, esp. in Zurich.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Giancarlo
"A great stay"
Spent four nights here. The staff was absolutely fantastic. They are so wonderful. Would definitely recommend.
4 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
"very conveniently located to all must see sights"
The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. WiFi was free and worked well. Breakfast was lovely with eggs,bacon,croisants etc. You could walk to all sights very close to hotel. Train station 2 blocks away.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
Peggy Baxter
"Nice hotel close to the trains and old town"
We stayed at the Seehof for a few days at the end of November. The rooms were basic--simply a bed and a clean bathroom. Our first room had a tub which was a bit awkward to get into and out of and we were unable to switch languages on the remote to watch some occasional TV at night in English. When we inquired about this at the front desk they arranged for us to switch rooms. The second room had a shower without the tub which we preferred as it was more roomy. We also got a different TV with a remote that you were able to change languages if available. The best part of our stay was the personnel in the hotel. They helped us book our tours, gave directions to the trains, make dinner reservations and made us feel welcome. The breakfast (this was included in our room rate) was fine. Good scrambled eggs and bacon, yogurts, lots of breads, cheeses, meats and excellent coffee. This was very convenient for us. Another perk was the complimentary minibar--nothing fancy but a few drinks and snacks which came in handy. If you want luxury this is not the place but if you want friendly, helpfulful staff and a good location then I would recommend Seehof. The hotel is very convenient to Old Town and the trams and trains. Overall we had a comfortable stay and I would return if we are in Zurich again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
3littlebirds
"good location"
The location of this hotel is very convenient. It is located close to the train station with many restaurants nearby. Lake Zurich is very close to the hotel and the city center is also within easy walking distance. The free breakfast in the morning was very good. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
sagsfo
"Quaint, access to everything"
Small, but well managed hotel. Very convenient to see Zurich from. Excellent staff and breakfast service. The restaurant was closed while we were there, but the sign said it would reopen. There were also some noise factors from the courtyard, from other hotels, restaurants and construction.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Good location, within walking distance of most Zurich sites. Very helpful staff. Not many amenities, so it's a great starting place.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Great location, great price, excellent staff"
The taxi driver from the airport could not find the hotel, going around the 4 block area many times, so try to get a landmark that it's even closer to- or ask before departing the airport if they know that hotel. The breakfast was awesome. The service great. The room was just fine. The location was perfect for a saturday dinner across from the opera house (Santa Lucia italian wood fired pizza with seating outside was exactly what I wanted) and sunday am run along the lake. Train to airport was 4 minute walk. Will go back to this hotel next year for Zurich overnight.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"close to the beach"
We had a very short overnight stay at the Hotel Seehof. It is not an easy walk from the Bahnhof, so get a cab. The location is great if you want to spend time walking to old town or along the lake shore. There are plenty of dining options near the hotel. Our room was perfectly fine, but had no air conditioning. The street outside our windows was a bit noisy at night and there was road construction early in the morning. None of that was the hotel's responsibility. Check in was a breeze and the clerk was very nice and accommodating. The breakfast was very nice and there is an outdoor seating area that is very pleasing. On check out the clerk called us a cab and was very helpful.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Lovely hotel, no air conditioning. Great location."
It was a lovely hotel. The staff were very friendly. Good breakfast in the morning. There was no air conditioning... it is summertime and I guess I must have missed that while booking.
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2013
Samantha
"Friendliest hotel ever"
I can't say enough good things about this hotel. Not only was it clean, convenient to the city, had the most amazing breakfast and was comfortable, the staff was absolutely AMAZING. I stayed there for the Ironman race and they did all they could to help me with transportation, race food, storage of my bike, and anything and everything else I asked of them...which was a lot. My friend and I felt like family when we left and if I ever go back to Zurich, I will stay here. Thank you Hotel Seehof for everything.
4 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Annalee
"Perfect"
This place couldnt have been better. Location was 2 minutes off the lake. The neighborhood was so nice. The staff and complimentary breakfast were exceptional.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Good location, uncomfortable rooms"
Pro: Great location. Close to the lake and the train station. Cons: No air con. Lumpy mattress.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Perfect Location"
The hotel is in a great location - right behind the opera house - everything is in comfortable walking distance or via tram which stops a block away. Hotel was minimal in furnishing but it all works - rooms were quiet and cozy - small hotel so not a lot of people; excellent breakfast and great service all around. Hotel even had tram tickets to purchase instead of going to the kiosk near the stop. Mailing a postcard - no problem, front desk had stamps and mailed them. Good restaurants in the neighborhood - all in all, a good and comfortable experience.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Erik D
"Exceptional and Honest Staff"
I've stayed in many hotels, and I've never seen a more exceptional staff. When they realized that I would be checking out before breakfast, they prepared a sandwich and a bag of breakfast items to take with me. When my friend checked out she left a pair of pearl earrings in her room, and the maid brought them to me so that I could give them to her. Every person working at the desk was kind and helpful. The room was basic but very clean, and the bathroom amenities were nice. There is a good Italian restaurant around the corner called Trattoria Soul. Then walk across the street to Tidbits fir a refreshing lime martini. The hotel is just a couple blocks from the smaller train station, and from there you can get a train to the larger main station. Also there are some trains that travel directly from the smaller station to the airport. I would definitely stay at the Seehoff again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Lori
"Great staff"
Great service
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
"Great hotel for the family"
We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Seehof. It is a short walk to the tram station and 3-min tram ride to the heart of the city. From the hotel, it was a 30-40 min walk through the charming Old Town, culminating at the main train station. From there, it was a 5-10 min walk to the Sihl bus station where you can book all sorts of excursions. The staff at the hotel were very nice. We were able to check in to our room at 10 AM (arriving in the morning from the US). The complimentary breakfast and Wifi access in the rooms were great. After a long, cold, windy, and rainy day of excursion, we arrived at the hotel at 4 PM and asked the hotel for tea. The restaurant was closing already in preparation for a private dinner party that night, but the staff prepared tea for us which they let us bring into the room. Our last day at the hotel was also the last day the restaurant would be open -- it's being renovated for the next few months so I'm not sure how loud, noisy, dusty...or if they'll continue to offer complimentary breakfast. Lots of restaurants (vegetarian, seafood, and Indian cuisine) in the area. Migros is only a short walk from the hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
MD
"quiet and convenient"
Nice, quiet, convenient hotel overall. Good breakfast buffet. Minor things... No AC. Parking space limited; reserve upfront; 25 CHF/night.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
A twin room on the 4th floor Nice people: families and senior citizens Nice bathroom
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Seehof in Zurich"
Reasonably priced, comfortable, very friendly and helpful staff. A very good breakfast is included in their dining room. Well located near the Opera House.
Other trip Nov 2, 2012
"Mediocre"
Old, minimalist. Reminds me of traveling salesman's one nighter. Closing soon and moving to new location.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
TedK
The breakfast was great.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Pretty good place to stay"
I basically like Seeholf hotel, very convenient location, close to everyhing : downtown, Old Town, promenade, the Lake. It is pricely as everything in Zurich but we managed to get the 3rd nite free , so it was not too bad. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they tried to get out of the way to assist in everything. The room was decent size, the bathroom suprisingly big for European hotel. We were not bothered since we stayed over the weekend, but there is construction near by so it could be potentially noisy during business hours. I would strongly recommend this hotel if you get lucky and able to get it on sale.
Trip with friends Sep 19, 2012
Helen

"A very nice hotel for a quick Zurich trip"
This is a nice and clean Hotel. It is idealfora business trip for oneor two days. It centraly located in Zurich and offers a nice breakfast. Also at lunch and diner, the restaurant turns into a nice Chinese restaurant.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
gilles
"Superb hotel, just a street away from Lake Zurich"
Great hotel, a short walk from the lake and the Old Town, perfect for anything in Zurich. Very friendly staff, good room and breakfast, will certainly book this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Jools
"Boutique Hotel - Awesome Location"
Excellent location just minutes from lake and public transport is everywhere and very easy to use, the staff were fantastic at the quirky boutique hotel. Only 5 floors and we had the junior suite which was the entire 5th floor including a balcony. Breakfast was great and big pots of hot fresh coffee.
Other trip May 16, 2014
jorge
"simple but expensive hotel near operahouse"
I was diappointed because there was only one wall light in the room and no side light so reading in bed was impossible - surely bedside lights are a requirement in even the simplest hotels and this was not cheap although I know Swtzerland is expensive...Also no English speaking channel on the TV - again surely in an international city like Zurich one tv channel in English should be guaranteed...
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Near the opera house"
The hotel was undergoing refurbishment when I was there which I didn't know about in advance. When I arrived they were sanding the floor in the bar and dining areas and these facilities were not available during my stay. There was also some noise from 8.30 to 5pm. I was sent tot the next door Hotel Opera for breakfast which was very nice. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. My room, a single one, was quite small with only a shower, no bath ( which I like to have but didn't check in advance). The day after I left the lift was going to be out of order which would have made getting my bag down from the second floor difficult. I think there should be a warning about this type of activity and think that perhaps they should not accept bookings while carrying out renovations.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Carolyn
"comfy beds"
Our stay at Hotel Seehop was far better than we had expected. Some of the previous reviews hadn't been that good, but we were very pleasantly surprised. The staff were wonderful and very helpful in getting us organised. The location is fantastic, so easy with the train station so close. Internet access was good in our room and in the common areas. Overall a great stay!
3 night family trip Jan 24, 2014
"Great hotel to discover the city & lake"
We found this hotel by chance while searching for flight and hotel deals on Expedia. The deal for 5 days worked out very reasonable for what is known to be an expensive city. The location was great (about 50 metres from the lake and right by tram stops and a main station, 15 mins from airport) it was safe, clean, great breakfast every morning and the staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. It was also one of only a handful of hotels that offered twin beds in Zurich which is perfect when travelling with friends. Our room was clean, comfy complimentary slippers and robe, comfy beds, complimentary toilettries and even earplugs - although the only sound to block out in this location is the road cleaners and dustcarts in the morning that keep the whole town so clean.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great hotel in a good location"
Aside from the room being a little small, the hotel was great. It was the staff that really excelled though - very friendly and helpful. Great location too, 50m from the lake and a few hundred to the town centre.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Friendly staff"
Too hot to be comfortable; when I opened the windows to let in fresh air, past midnight revellers were making such a racket that I had to shut them again and suffer the discomfort. The Hotel is not at fault, though.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
IN
"Opera Weekend"
I spent the weekend in Zurich to go to the opera and this hotel was perfect for what I wanted. It is in a great location, one block from the opera house, and also in a great location for sight-seeing as it's right in the middle of the city so all the main sights are within walking distance and Lake Zurich is only two blocks away. The hotel provided an excellent buffet breakfast and the hotel is in a very quiet street. There is no luxury in the hotel but it is clean, quiet and comfortable which is everything that I wanted.
3 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2013
The hotel is small but the location was great with easy access to the tram ,ferry and train. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast more than adequate . We would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Overall great value for Zurich which is pricey. Though the rooms and the decor are dated it is in a great location and has friendly staff and a pleasant inclusive breakfast and wifi.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
"Perfect hotel for Zurich"
Fiendly and helful staff. Room was very clean and breakfast is good. This is real value for money in Zurich.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012

"Nice little hotel"
Small room, but not too small so it didn't feel uncomfortable. Very nice shower (rain shower). Toilet space felt a bit small. The free minibar makes up for that. The room was very well cleaned. After all good hotel, will most likely return.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
CH
"Prisvärt hotell"
Prisvärt hotell med utmärkt läge. Väldigt trevlig personal, bra frukost, rent och städat. Rummen är förhållandevis små, och inte de mest bekväma sängar/kuddar. Skulle bo här igen.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Martin
SE
"Nice hotel with great location"
Central location but in a quiet side street. Very friendly staff. Simple but clean rooms. The 4th star is for the Kiehl's products, and the free minibar with soft drinks. The wifi was free as well, but was a bit slow and fell out some times. The breakfast was wonderfull, and the coffee was great :) We missed a kettle in the room for coffee making or tea. All in all we will choose this hotel if ever coming back to Zürich :)
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Carsten
DK
"Ein Hotel, wo man gerne zurückkommt"
Sehr angenehmer Aufenthalt, ruhige Zimmer, super geschlafen, ein Hotel, wo ich gerne wieder zurückkommen werde.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
Beatrice
CH
"Nice little 3 star hotel"
Seehof is a nice little 3 star hotel in the pleasant Seefeld area. Staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was OK, and the breakfast buffet was small but well put together. I think the value for money was good. The only thing i didn't like was that all TV channels were in German.
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Klein und doch fein"
Zentral gelegen, gute Anbindung an das öffentliche Verkehrsnetz Freundliches und kompetentes Personal Trotz kleinem Hotel kommt Qualität nicht ins Hintertreffen Ideal und empfehlenswert für Städtetrip Tolles Preis -/Leistungsverhältnis
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Eva
DE
"Nice hotel in Zurich"
Adequate hotel for business trips. Small but clean rooms and comfortable bed. Nice area, and walking distance to the city center. Overall a nice stay with (for Zurich) good value for money.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
""Fantastisk service""
Det positiva var personalens vänlighet och omtanke. Helt fantastiskt! I övrigt var nog hotellet något överprisat med tanke på standard. Sen är det ju inte hotellets fel att det ligger en Club 100 m bort som spelar högljudd musik fred-sön 23-04. Något störande plus all trafik som det drar med sig. Ett plus var att det fanns öronproppar att tillgå. Trots detta kommer vi nog att försöka välja ett annat hotell nästa gång.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Larsinge P
SE
Lage perfekt in Seenaehe und gleich bei den oeffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln. Personal sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Zimmer eher klein aber gut ausgestattet und sehr sauber.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
DE
"外見よりずっと広い綺麗なホテル"
たまたまアップグレードをしてもらえて広い部屋に泊まれました。内装はきれいで、アメニティはシャンプー、リンス、ボディソープ、ボディクリームなど。1日目だけです。朝食はハム、チーズ、パンの種類も多くて満足です。
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Tak
JP
"Travel in Zurich"
All services was great, many thanks. G.B.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014