All hotels in Romeoville, Illinois, United States of America
1235 Lake View Drive, Romeoville, IL, 60446, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

service was great. clerks exceptionally friendly and helpful. room very comfortable
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Good place"
Nice place. Comfy rooms. Very good for the price.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Just me and hubby"
It did what it should have.
Romance trip Oct 8, 2012
Alison
"Pleasant accommodations"
The shared business services computer is woefully out of date and cumbersome to use to the the point I could not print a boarding pass, as the Flash player/adobe plug-in was out of date. The Cable TV is simple and adequate, no food service is addressed with two fast food venues adjacent to the hotel property. Simple and a reasonable price for the area.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Not what we expected"
The pool was closed by the county health department, and I overheard another guest complaining about finding tiny hairs in among the sheets in their bed. The computer area available for guests was grungy and the computer did not work. The toilet seat had a cigarette burn on it. Overall, the decor needed upgrading and I felt this hotel should be downgraded to an even more budget brand than Comfort Inn.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Sportsfan
"Pleasant surprise."
Nice clean hotel. Staff very helpful. Good location.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
"close to Weber road"
The location and amenities were nice.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2012

"Great Hotel in Romeoville."
very clean, quiet hotel. good service at front desk. complimentary breakfast was quite good, lots of options. wifi signal was not the best, especially in the corner rooms, but manageable.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012

Pas très bonne, accueille pas très sympa, aspirateur passé dans le couloir à 6h"à du matin. L'hotel aurait besoin d'être rafraîchi, petit déjeuner pas très bon. Prix cher pour le service proposé.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
kt
1 night trip Oct 24, 2012
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn Romeoville

"LOUSY INTERNET AS REPORTED IN MANY REVIEWS"
06/24/15 joe b Wolcott, New York
I have stayed at Comfort Inns for many years and have always been satisfied! Lately it appears the standards have slipped substantially. I am one who never complains, however, when many other guests list issues and they continue to be an issue management needs to fix them. I don't expect certain level of standards. The pool is nice as is the breakfast. I have been here 3 nights and will move to another local hotel today. The internet does not work afternoon and night. It appears to work fine early AM when others not on. On arrival Sun morning the dumpster had at least 40 bags of trash laying around it. They are still there this morning. I guess that shows lack of pride in the property.
"Not quite up to par"
06/11/15 ryan c Springfield, Missouri
I frequently stay at comfort inns and have come to expect a certain level of cleanliness etc. This one is a non and smoking hotel combo so the smell is unpleasant in the foyer and hallways. The only major complaint is what looks to be mold on the walls in the shower room. On the good side the beds were comfortable, the pool clean, and the housekeeping did a great job making up the room each day.
"A good price, but not necessarily a good value"
06/11/15 Lear45Jim Kannapolis, North Carolina
For the last 18 years my job has required me to travel and be overnight around 1 1/2 nights per week. My company requires me to stay in middle to lower price hotels, so I have a lot of experience with the Comfort chain. If price is your main concern, my price for this hotel was very good, but in hindsight I would have preferred to pay about 25% more and stayed somewhere else. I rated this hotel poor for the following reasons. Upon check in I was given a ground floor room which is not my preference and I asked if I could get an upper floor room. I'll just say that nearly no attempt was made to see if anything else was available before the answer was no. No one was in line behind me, I don't think the clerk really tried. The room itself has not been updated in a very long time with very old furniture. There was a lot of rain that afternoon and the room kept a damp feel all night. No desk, just a round table with a single upholstered chair, and I don't want to even imagine what those stains on that chair were! Now days you just can't get enough outlets to charge all your PEDs. Sorry, all outlets were behind furniture with the exception of one at the sink and one next to the bed. The one next to the bed would require me to put my PEDs on the chair (remember the stains). The TV is one of the old non-flat screen types which I have not seen in a hotel room in a while. I grabbed a towel to lay on the carpet to exercise and saw stains that looked like blood. The shower was hot but the water saver head reduced flow so much you had to stand nearly straight under it to get wet. Again if price is all you are focused on, this hotel will do. I am glad I only had to stay one night.
"Not Up to Choice Standards"
06/01/15 Tim O New Haven, Missouri
I usually don't give a bad review, but sometimes you just have to call it like you see it. To start with, the office staff is not extremely helpful. When I asked for a room upgrade, she said no rooms were available. However, in further discussions, she admitted that the hotel manager had "Holds" on certain rooms. I assume they do this so frequent travels like myself do not get upgrades - I will have to bring this up with Choice - seems like this hotel is trying to get around some Choice rules. Second, the exterior of hotel had grass missing, leaving a lot of muddy areas. Hotel guests were walking through this mud and tracking it into the interior of the building leaving a mess that was never cleaned up the whole time we were there. Third, the carpet on the interior was in serious need of replacement, The carpet going up the back steps was completely worn through and did not even match up with the hall carpets. Fourthly, in the rooms, it did not get much better. The chair in our room had a seat cover that was thoroughly ripped through and the bed comforter had several holes in it like mice had chewed through it. I hope Choice Hotels comes through and makes the hotel live up to the Choice name. This hotel is not a good reflection for that family of hotels.
"Great breakfast, but overall mediocre"
04/08/15 Bsnss_Trvlr5 Rockford, Illinois
the breakfast was great, the shower was hot & you can't beat the price, but that's all the positive i can say. the towels were like sandpaper, there was a wad of packaging glue in the bed sheets, the blanket had a cigarette burn in it (I called to let them know & they said & did nothing about it), the door & windows were thin & let lots of noise in, the TV was old & too dark on several channels. I had a room on floor 3 in the middle of the hotel & the wifi was too weak to use
"Wonderful Stay"
03/12/15 Damaris N Elgin, United States
Although I was trying to get a room at another hotel, it was full. Agent then proceeded to reserve room for me at Comfort Inn. I was very pleasantly surprised. Lobby was nice and clean. Agent was very accommodating when I requested room on 2nd or 3rd floor instead of room he gave me on 1st floor. The room itself, was very clean and efficient. Only draw back was the sink/vanity is outside bathroom. I think I will be staying here instead of my regular hotel from now on. :)
"Thankfully only 24 hours"
03/06/15 LJBOYS LJBOYS
Room was fine but entire hotel was under remodeling. No one told us when we booked the room that the pool was being painted and it was toxic! The smell was leaking out under the towels they had stuffed under the doors and our room was 3 doors down.
"Clean and efficient"
11/26/14 Cruiser003 Traverse City, Michigan
Room nicely appointed and clean. We stay here several days a year when visiting family. Highly recommend. Breakfast is adequate. Great location for visiting Naperville. Desk staff was friendly and inviting.
"Wonderful weekend"
11/24/14 Larry Z
My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful weekend at the Romeoville Il. Comfort Inn. Conveniently located to be able to take the train into Chicago from neighboring Naperville and I cant say enough about the wonderful service and support from the staff. We were also surprised by the extraordinary Jacuzzi room. Unassuming but very delightful hotel stay.
"Great places to sleep, Comfort Inn's"
09/27/14 briansmrz Dolan Springs, Arizona
We loved this place. Great Beds, Great Employees. We were taken care of here. When your traveling the best places to stay are the Comfort Inns & Suites. When we visit family, we stay at the Comfort Inns