All hotels in Samara, Costa Rica
Samara CentroSamaraGuanacaste50205Costa Rica, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9
"Room with a view...but not much else"
The room was one of 4 that might be called hotel rooms. There was no cleaning or other services provided, so we had to get our luggage up a steep hillside on rather crumbling and mostly unlit steps. The room was clean for our arrival, very neat and airy, no air-conditioning/no need. It felt like a campsite with a really good roof and private setting right next to the town and beach....everything an easy walk. Perfect location. But if you needed anything there was no one to help but a girl & a dog.
3 night family trip Feb 9, 2016
Judy
"Good location, dirty hotel"
Location of hotel was good on a hill overlooking Samara with a view of the ocean from the balcony. The room however was a disappointment, no A/C, no screen over sliding door to balcony. Screens over other windows not fixed tightly enough to prevent bugs from getting in. Door stood above floor enough to allow lizards entrance, but at least they ate the bugs. Some renovating going on in another wing could be quite loud at times. Oh and I almost forgot, NOV hot water.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
"Paid for 2 nights but couldn't pay me to stay"
The is an apart-hotel not a real hotel. The owner called me while in route to the hotel for his own personal reasons and didn't have anyone with whom to leave my room key. The view was blocked by many trees. There was a mosquito infestation. Beds were uncomfortable. The pool was dirty. No air conditioning available at all. No restaurant/food available within the hotel. After the first of a two-night stay, room service made the beds and there was an insect carcass on the bed. No customer service. Family and I only stayed one night and left early.
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
Cynthia M
"Biggest rooms in Samara, huge balcony."
We had an enormous apartment that very comfortably slept our large family of 6. We could hear the howler monkeys at night, and see the ocean and lovely view during the days. A group of horses live down the hill and we watched them from the balcony. It was nice to be able to cook for ourselves and have a refridgerator. We had a kitchen and plates and utensils and pots and pans. There was not a microwave in our room, but a full cooktop. You will need to bring your own salt/pepper, soap and shampoo, coffee, etc. This is a great value hotel! Manage your expectations accordingly. This is not a luxury hotel - but it has larger apartments than any 4 star hotel. The rooms could use updating - but they are perfect for a large family to come back sandy. The fans compliment the ocean breeze and we left doors open all night. There is no AC because the rooms have a fine cross-breeze to them. The lemons that grew on the tree on our porch were nice in tea. The pool is VERY deep in one end; watch your children and especially on the steep paths which have no railing. This is not a hotel for little children to run around unattended; there are many places where they could get hurt. There WILL be bugs in your room because you WILL leave the doors open for the breeze, by this I mean a few ants and flies but you are in Costa Rica and this is to be expected. Some rooms are being updated.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Esther
"Best View in Samara"
With its unique architecture and location, the Mirador is a very special place in Costa Rica. The appartments and rooms are very spacious. Each has a large private veranda overlooking Samara and the ocean. No american style luxury here: think of this as an authentic tica "boutique hotel" from which to take in the breeze and the incredible view. There is a nice pool and the beach is a short walk away through a shaded footpath. You can always count on the staff to provide you with friendly service. The best overall place in Samara.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Best oceanview ever enjoyed"
Unfortunately we could only stay 1 night in the Hotel Mirador, because we had another reservation the following day in a different beach. The location of this place is the best experience I ever had. From our oversized terrace having a panoramic view all over the bay and the village and we were lucky to watch some dolphins. Sound of the waves was the only thing I could hear at night, made me sleep like a baby. To get down to the beach, no car needed, I think it was not even 5 min . to get there. The owner and the staff really helpfull , gave me usefull information, my cloth washing were done from 1 day to the other. The apartment are very spacy, huge ceilings , the ocean breeze keeps it cool. We certainly will come back and at least stay 2 weeks in this hotel We would recommend this place to anyone who likes to feel at home while being on vacations. Great stay garantee
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach"
The view from the hotel is amazing . it is really a dream come true to me to be a that location. Great service , very polite people. I will go again a s soon as I have the opprtunity to travel.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"tidiness and amenities are poor"
the place is located in a good location. The staff were friendly, however the amenities are not in very good condition. The place was relatively clean, but one thing that stand out was that the bed and pillows were mouldy. The spare bed had a larger mattress than it could handle and was hard to sleep there.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"DON'T DO IT!!!"
I COME FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND THAT'S WHAT THIS WAS. ALL THE PICTURES POSTED ON THEIR WEBSITE ARE ABSOLUTELY FALSE. DIRTY SHEETS DIRTY OLD BEACH TOWELS FOR THE BATHROOM AND MOLDED PILLOWS. NO A/C DOGS LAYING AROUND THE POOL DOG FECES AROUND THE POOL THAT WAS NEVER CLEANED UP. NEVER ONCE SEEN A CLEANING LADY OR A CREW. DRIVING UP TO THE ACTUAL HOTEL IS A NON PAVED POT HOLE ROAD WHICH YOU WILL NEED A 4X4 TO GET UP AND DOWN IT. JUST A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE OVERALL.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
april
"Great views and relaxing jungle sounds!"
I would've stayed there for a month! I loved the surroundings and waking up to the sound of the ocean is just great! it feels safe and you can always see police men and women around. It was a very nice experience I would love going back soon with friends and family.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Andros

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Horrific Nightmare"
HORRIFIC!!! Never ever ever stay here! Don't even look at it! ALL the locals warned us as well before we arrived but we didn't try and believe what other people say.. They were right, everything about this hotel is a nightmare starting from the owner who is never around and will steal your money!!. The reception has bats and insects everywhere, the rooms don't even let me begin, I cannot even describe this nightmare of a place in words just please do not even look at it. When we left the first night (with no refund at all or any understanding of how it looks very different online) we called a taxi to pick us up, a local taxi came and said lmore guests running away?" That was enough for me to understand how well everyone in town knows about this place.. Stay Away!
3 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
"Decent night's sleep"
Quiet nights sleep, but not a very well-maintained hotel. There was no one around to ask for extra towels, etc. Overpriced for the lack of quality.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
steven
MX

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Superbe vue"
L'hôtel possède une superbe vue, certe il y a quelques marche à monté mais il existe un chemin de terre par la rue pour accéder à votre chambre si vous possédez une voiture. L'accueil est en bas mais votre hôte travail souvent sur le terrain alors ne vous inquiétez pas il est là et vous attends peut importe l'heure! 2 gentils chien monte la garde et des résidents de longue durée agréable sont surplace! La vue est magnifique
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2016
Simon
"Terrible Experiencia, imposible quedarse ahí"
Lamentablemente muy mal. La habitación estaba llena de hormigas por todas partes, nunca había tenido que cambiar de hotel, por las pésimas condiciones, cualquier hostal sería mejor. Si llevan vehículo ni lo piensen ya que para subir hasta el estacionamiento no hay acceso, es peligroso hasta para una 4x4. Al no poderme quedar por las terribles condiciones había negociado con el dueño depositarme la mitad del precio de la habitación y jamás me depositó ni contestó mis correos y después de muchas llamadas me dice que siempre ya no me va a regresar mi dinero y que me arregle con la agencia por esta razón me contacto por este medio con ustedes gracias. Créanme estoy acostumbrado a llegar a todo tipo de hotel pero de verdad si quieren pasar un buen momento en esta bella playa escojan cualquier otro hotel.
Response by Hotel Mirador de Samara
The road that leads to the parking of the hotel is an earth road. To make it an asphalted road would change the character of the hotel, which is surrounded by green vegetation. For any car, also non 4 x 4 there is no problem to reach this parking. There are 2 cleaner girls that take care everyday of the rooms. Still sometimes it cannot be avoided that some aunts can creep up the terrace. You have plants in front and back of the rooms.The cleaner girls are aware of this, and requesting them , they take care of this. When Jorge arrived at the hotel, he liked it very much and was asking me to make a future reservation for xmas this year. Late in the afternoon he informed me that he received a call from his mother in San Jose, and had to leave the hotel. He asked me about a refund , and I explained him that I still don’t have the money , its stays in the agencies account for 30 working days. After a few days he called me, saying that he would not except to wait that long and threatened me to write some negative comments about my hotel in various websites.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
JORGE
"observaciones"
Bien normal. Acceso a parqueo en regular estado, tamaño limitado del área de parqueo.Habitaciones confortables, amplias, buena limpieza, buena atención,
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Marco Antonio
"Regular"
No tuve la habitacion por la que pagué. Las fotos no correspondían a la realidad.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Mauricio
CR
"linda vista , buena ubicacion , servicio modesto ."
la estadia estuvo muy buena . No nos hicieron la habitación , teníamos dos noches . solo había un juego de toallas de baño y cara para dos personas . no hay personal disponible las 24 horas .
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
fausto
CR
"Playa Sámara-Carrillo-Punta Islita. Bellísimas !!!"
Lamentablemente no tuve el placer de hospedarme en el hotel que reservé, pues su ocupación era completa cuando llegué, el dueño nos refirió a otro lugar, Hotel Rancho de la Playa. Amablemente nos atendieron en ese lugar, cómodo, con una linda piscina para disfrutar en familia, con restaurante y una fina atención. Playa Sámara es bonita, pero algo sucia, con pesar pude mirar como la gente no se recoge la basura que produce. Playa Carrillo, la supera en hermosura y limpieza, con una ubicación genial para disfrutar de los atardeceres, un espectáculo genial. Playa Punta Islita, a unos aprox. 40 minutos del lugar, muy bello. Comentario en General: Sería para los hoteleros en las cercanías de Sámara, creo que su limpieza se puede mejorar, si se unen esfuerzos para generar acciones en favor de la limpieza, recolección de basura y limpieza de playa, pues hasta como negocio creo que funcionaria algo al respecto.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Shirley
"NOT good enough!"
A one star hotel with a two star view. Stayed 2 nights, no roomservice, dropped our towels at the floor as told, but had to pick them up again at night!! Had to ask for a toilet roll more. No madrass at the sunbeds, no parasol/shadow at all. Had to borrow a lamp to get down the stairs.... The pool was dirty with slam. Sorry to tell all this, we felt so alone. The man was very friendly, and drove us to our next hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Ellen
DK
"Schon etwas ältere Anlage am Hang, tolle Aussicht!"
Waren fünf Nächte im Mirador, Zimmer großzügig mit wunderschöner Aussicht!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
DE
"MUY BUENA UBICACION"
ME PARECE MUY FUNCIONAL LA UBICACIÓN, PUES SE ENCUENTRA UN POCO ALEJADO DEL CENTRO DE LA COMUNIDAD, LO CUAL HACE QUE SEA MUY TRANQUILO ADEMAS EN LA PARTE DE ATRÁS HAY BOSQUE LO CUAL AYUDA A QUE SEA MAS FRESCO.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
NIVIA
CR
"Buen hotel, ubicación excelente"
El hotel en sí es bueno, los cuartos estaban limpios, ordenados, mucho más grandes de lo que esperaba. La cama era bastante cómoda, sin problemas para dormir. No había aire acondicionado pero no hizo falta por la ubicación y diseño el viento que entra por la playa enfríaba lo suficiente. El hotel está a 5-10 min de la playa caminando, según el ritmo, y cerca hay todo lo que se necesite, restaurantes, farmacias, pulperías, bancos, etc. La vista desde los balcones de los cuartos hacia la playa es muy buena. Lo único que no me gustó fue el servicio, mejor dicho la falta de servicio. No me refiero a la limpieza de habitación, eso si estuvo bien, sino que no había nadie en la recepción para cuando uno necesitara algo. Fuera de eso, el hotel está bastante bien.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
CR
Es un hotel con una vista estupenda lástima que esta muy deteriorado porque las cabinas son grandes y todos los días la señora hace la limpieza pero en sí le falta mucho como hotel no es un lugar para recomendar hasta que los mismos del hotel no traten de remediar. Los deterioros si se propusieran podría ser un gran hotel ya que su vista es increíble es por lo único que lo recomiendo . Además una noche los de una habitación hicieron fiesta la noche entera y nadie les llamo la atención
4 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Aliciapence
CR
"Excelente ubicación con una vista maravillosa."
Muy bien lo mas bello del hotel es la hermosa vista que se puede disfrutar de la playa.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
CR
"Excelente ubicación, una vista paronamica."
Fue una estancia buena, la vista del hotel a la playa Carrillo es espectacular, la ubicación excelente.Recomiendo llevar abanico para no pasar tanto calor.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Madelayne
"Excelente mirador"
La situacion ,sobre el pueblo de Samara y la gran terraza de la que disponen los apartamentos/habitaciones,hacen que sea un lugar para disfrutar de los paisajes del lugar.Desdela terraza se divisa el mar y los jardines del hotel con monos,ardillas....
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
ES
"Best Deal in Samara"
Maravilloso brisa en la parte superior de la colina con vistas increíbles. Habitaciones limpias, ducha caliente, incluso frigorífico y quemador caliente en la habitación. Gran oferta!
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Pablo
"Ottima Posizione"
L'hotel è formato da una serie di appartamenti comodi e spaziosi. La cucina è spaziosa ma i fuochi sono elettrici di vecchia generazione. La vista sull' oceano è meravigliosa e carina anche la piscina. Comodo il parcheggio. Reception quasi inesistente. Nel complesso buono per qualita' prezzo. Consigliato.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
alessandro de g
IT
Muy agradable. Heinz y Manfred nos atendieron muy bien.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Luis
"Desorganizado"
LLegamos y no habia nadien, esperamos varias horas y despues de meternos a la picina al fin llego alguien, que no supo que veniamos y nunca pudo confirmar nuestra reservacion, nos hizo sentir bastante incomodo, sin embargo la picina muy limpia y el cuarto muy limpio tambien y comodo.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2014
Romance trip May 10, 2013
Renier

TripAdvisor reviews for Mirador de Samara

"Grand, Aging Mirador de Samara"
01/10/16 254AndyB Vancouver, Canada
My wife, my daughter & I stayed at the Mirador in Samara for 1 week of a 2 week vacation in December 2015. It's a grand, colonnaded apartment hotel with large 2 bedroom apartments with amazing patios overlooking the Playa Samara. The rooms were spacious, relatively cool, however sparsely furnished and equipped with fans, despite being listed as "air conditioned'. The rooms are up on the hill above the garden with the most delightful pool where we swam several times a day. Max, the owner was friendly and helpful, however be aware the mirador only takes cash or Paypal no credit card. One last niggle was the fact that the place is listed as having a restaurant, which it used to have but no longer. It was no trouble in the end however, as Samara has a range of great places for comida and bebida - particularly the amazing 'gusto beach' - all within walking distance.
"Great view! Owner took care of us!"
09/01/15 Rick P Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
Took 6 people here in August 2015. Our reservations were only for 4 people, but Max hooked us up with a much bigger room so we could all stay together. He did not charge us extra to do so. The views of the Pacific Ocean are awesome! Beautiful birds and monkeys all around the hotel grounds. I will stay here again! Thanks Max!
"DUMP!!! Pictures on website LIE - UNSAFE - Owner is a drunk CREEP! STAYAWAY!!!!!"
07/27/15 BTaylor73 Foster, Rhode Island
This was the single worst travel experience of my life. If there was an option to give this hotel negative stars I would give it the lowest negative possible. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this hot mess. It is a hot spot for burglaries....the one hellish night we stayed here there was a break-in next to us and some poor Canadian's laptop was stolen. We woke up to the police outside our door...but more about the police later. Let's talk about why you should never consider, even for one tiny moment, staying here. None of the ammenities listed exist. It makes the Motel 6 seem like the Ritz Carlton. We spent ONE night at the Mirador, a.k.a. the Horrordor, then bolted first thing in the morning. We stayed a night because we arrived at midnight and had not other alternative. The place is filthy. Soap scum so thick you can barely see the tile beneath. Hair clogging the drains. Moldy cups and kitchen appliances. Bare lightbulbs. Treacherous stairs. 3 minute walk to the beach? HAH! 3 minutes walk down the stairs to the street if you are going top speed. The safe did not work, there were no chairs in the kitchen area (eat in bed???), there was a layer of dust coating everything, and to top it all off there was a turd (of unknown origins) on the balcony. Speaking of which, the website shows gorgeous, unobstructed views. Somebody did some serious photoshop work. The view is of a sliver of ocean framed by two huge cell phone towers with blinding red lights on top. NOT what one travels to Costa Rica to see. Also, the websites show rooms that look like regular hotel rooms with towels and flowers and nice artwork. In reality the interior looks like a squatter's paradise. Just add a meth-head and the picture is complete. Did I mention that the owner, Max, refused to refund our money (almost 2k) even though his refund policy is clearly posted as having only a one night penalty. He told us to sue him. Yep, pure class. This is not a surprise though because all one has to do is see the outside of his on-site apartment to realize that a pathetic drunk abides there. Everywhere one looked there were empty liquor bottles, garbage, and filth. His poor dog was chained up and there were fire ants crawling in its food bowl. Nice. And one thing that you won't hear but that the locals told me is that a few years back a child drowned in the Mirardor's pool. Nobody could find the child and did not realize he had drowned because the water in the pool was so filthy and cloudy that the body could not be seen. They found the child hours after the fact. None of this would fly in most other countries, but the police here are impotent slackers who will not do ANYTHING. I have never seem such corruption except maybe in the Virgin Islands, St. Thomas inparticular where I lived for almost 2 years. The Ticos and Ticas of Costa Rica are amazingly warm and kind people, but unfortunately there is no consumer protection and travelers should be aware of this before visiting. Do visit Costa Rica, but be aware that the ex--pats there (like Max) are by and large there for 2 reasons: either because they are "Wanted" or because they are "Unwanted". Get it?
"a hidden gem of value"
02/03/15 beachtownsearch Toronto, Canada
My wife and I stayed at Mirador in 2014, and lately in january 2015. Mirador is solidly built, has generous sized rooms, nearly 10 ft ceiling and a feeling of space and openness. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. The balcony is amazingly wide and long and inviting, where we loved to have our meals, snacks and drinks while looking at mature trees and the ocean beyond. There are not many places close to town from where there is a better view of the gorgeous Samara beach and Chora Island. The units boast green vegetation on the property comprising flower bushes and fruit trees such as coconut, mango, star fruit, guanabana and lemons that invite iguanas, colorful birds and monkeys; as well as a magnificent panoramic view of the ocean. Because the resort is somewhat elevated from the town, it has the dual advantage of enjoying rising sea breezes, and of isolating much of the noise from the town. Talk about being so close and yet being in the middle of nature! The location of the resort is hard to beat. One can walk to the town and to Samara Beach in 5 minutes. We have stayed before at hotels where you need to drive to get even a loaf of bread or bottled water. But Mirador has the great advantage of being within walking distance of a number of grocery stores including an organic market as well as excellent restaurants, ice-cream parlors and cafes. Because of its great features as noted above, we consider Mirador to be a great value for a vacation in the Samara Beach area. No wonder it has a number of clients who return year after year. We met one couple from Canada who have been visiting regularly for the last 10 years. Another family, also from Canada, arrived for a stay of 3 months while we were there. They have also been visiting for over 10 years. Max, the owner of the resort, is dedicated to provide the best service. Do not hesitate to ask him or the maids about anything you need or about any activities or attractions in the area because Max has lived there with his charming family for 20 years.
"nice hotel, very friendly owner"
12/14/14 Erik_Jan_van_Dijk Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
I stayed with my brother in this hotel in Samara for a couple of days back in november. It's located on the edge of town on a hill side (it's a bit of a steep wa up to the hotel). It has only a couple of rooms which are clean and look ok. The beds are great and the rooms are cleaned every day. The hotel has been renovated in 2012/2013 i think. The pool is not too big, but why use a pool when the beach is only 5 minutes away. The (german) owner is very friendly and speaks english, german and spanish (maybe even more languages...haven't asked him). he is very approachable and kind. My brother left his mobiel in the shuttle and the owner called the company right away so the shuttle driver came back instantly and returned my brothers phone. Because i was ill on vacation my girlfriend send me new medication from the Netherlands to this hotel, but most unfortunate it didn't arrive on time. The owner assured me he would return the medicine, and he did! I received the medicine two weeks after our stay. Thanks again!
"stay somewhere else"
10/28/14 tdubb4reel Hawaii
we booked this hotel because of the reviews and view of ocean. when we went to check in no one was there at the front desk so we came back in a hour and still no one was there. finally the owner's daughter who spoke english came down to greet us. the owner and friends were in the pool. no other guest was at the hotel. we checked into room and the view was beautiful but the pics of the room, kitchen, bathroom and balcony was not was i saw when we walked in. everything in that room needs updating. they also can use AC or more fans because it is terribly hot in there. to top it off the water was not working. we asked for a refund and was still charged. gave it a 2 rating because the only thing going for this hotel was the view and balcony was spacious. stay somewhere else like montelaguna hotel down the street.
"Wish I had stayed elsewhere"
08/25/14 jaxee4 Spruce Grove, Canada
The location was great and you can tell that once upon a time this place was in it's glory but it is getting run down and the girl who was acting as reception service was very poor and was never upfront on timing of things and literally we had to knock on her door 3 times and she ignored our note left on her door to get our laundry back which was soaking wet when she left it outside our room just before we left). Great pool though and somehow it seemed clean enough though we never saw anyone clean it and junk was left around it that never got picked up in the 4 days we were there (broken pool cleaning tools were at pools edge but they never were moved or used). IF you stay do not stay on first floor bugs galore. First night giant millipedes were everywhere as they can fit from cracks under door on top of the usual bug on floor suspects… every night the ants got worse and worse and I am pretty sure some ants have a nest going under that room or something. By the last day our ankles and feet were attacked when we would just leave our door and obviously were in their nest so we got the brunt of it and it hurt.. kids got attacked too. Saw some howlers which was fun - only had housekeeping come once then never saw any sign of her again. Poor wifi - worked first two days from edge of our balcony outside only… no wifi last 2 days.
"Great spot for a few days in Samara"
07/29/14 Rich979 London
Two of us stayed in an apartment for three nights and had a very welcoming and comfortable stay. The owner is very friendly (he even drove us and our luggage to our front door) and was accommodating to any questions that we had. The apartment was a great size with plenty of space and more than adequately appointed. Whilst the decor is not modern, it is very Costa Rican and more than enough to make for a comfortable stay. The lack of air-con is no issue - the ceiling fans are very effective and there is plenty of fresh air coming through the apartment. The highlight is the view from the apartment - one of the finest in Samara. The hotel is well placed for walking down to the beach and Samara town centre - no more than 5 mins by foot. If you are reading Lonely Planet, and wondering where to stay, then this would be one of the best choices - the others options listed in LP did not look to be as good.
"Great for independent travelers"
06/06/14 hutsonl14 Chicago, Illinois
I stayed at the Mirador last summer with my boyfriend. The apartments were exactly what we were looking for, enabling us to cook instead of going out to eat. We were there in low season, so it wasn't crowded, but Max and his wife and daughter were always around which made it feel very safe - we knew if we needed anything we could contact them, they lived right on the property. The view is beautiful, and it was a great place to stay to relax, because you could just stay on the deck of the apartment and not feel like you were missing out on your vacation because of the beautiful views of the ocean and jungle, almost every day we saw howler monkeys jumping from the trees, it was amazing! Even though there was no A/C, it was pretty breezy and we were never too uncomfortable (even though we were there in July.) Would highly recommend to anyone looking for more of a secluded/private vacation than staying at a resort.
"Super fine"
02/12/14 Hado P Paris, France
Very good experience , and thank you again to the owner for having change my tyre !! Good pool , very relaxing place and good prices in november . I will remember the mirador of samara as a very good hotel .