All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1112 4th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"W Seattle 12-5"
Valet was a nightmare, attendants drove like NASCAR drivers and did not make us feel welcome. Front desk was equally crowded with an excessive amount of staff standing around. Computers were not working, so had to wait. Room key didn't work - had to get a new one. Room was fine - bathroom outdated - bathtub was beyond basic and very dissappointing
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"What happen?"
What happen to the place we've loved?? The service was terrible!! Starting with our check in and ending with the valet! Still a great place but what happen to the hired help??
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Ripped off"
I booked this deal online prepay through hotels.com with company credit card pay in advance. When I checked in, they said needed my credit card for any extra room charges. They ended up booking the entire stay on my credit card! This is a huge hassle and I will not be using this service again.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Completely satisfied"
5's across the board!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
james
"Canadian, eh?"
The only drawback was the absence of CBC TV from the cable selection. A lot of Canadians travel to Seattle and having CBC added as an available channel would be much appreciated.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Sleepless in Seattle !"
Paid for a SPECTACULAR room as they call it. Horrible room. No view. Very small. Ate dinner at their restaurant. Terrible food, not good at all. Didn't finish our dinner was so bad. Waitress took it away, didn't even ask, how it was. Will not stay there or a W any where else. I expected a lot more ? Parking was $ 54 a night ? Come on .
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Rene
"central location"
The hotel is a central location for walking around. Not too far from any attraction and the concierge was excellent. Being a W, I did expect more from the amenities. Not that the hotel was bad, it just needs some serious updating in the rooms.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Uncomfortable Room"
Upon arrival the parking garage was full, forcing us to park a few blocks away. As we checked in we were instantly given two free drink vouchers and free wifi for our stay due to the location of our room, room 411. Never a good thing. As soon as we walked in to our room I went straight to the windows and shut the blinds because we were starring at 4 floors of a parking garage no more than 15 feet away. The whole trip our blinds needed to be shut, with hopes of outsiders not looking in. It felt as though we were in cell block the whole time. The kind gesture of free wifi and two free drinks didn't even come close to covering the feeling of being trapped the whole stay. I would recommend requesting more than a few drinks and free wifi for the amount paid to stay.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Kellen
"Super treandy hotel. Near pikes place!"
Hotel was cool looks like they had it all. Technology is a lil dated. I couldn't find a USB port anywhere in the room. Definitely need to upgrade their aux jacks and charging station on the desk. Overall we had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
PJ
"Great staff and rooms"
I always stay here when I need stay downtown. Service is always excellent and the rooms are nice.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
JS
"Seahawks game and short stay to visit city"
great location for walking to all locations so never needed car.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
paul
"Good place"
Comfortable quiet clean
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Jeffrey
"Nice hotel - no coffee"
Hotel staff were great. But I don't like having to get dressed & go downstairs just to have coffee - you feel like a marketing ploy. NO coffee machine in the room, and no place to get a muffin, Danish, etc. You have to get dressed, order a full breakfast, etc. Few options. I was told - "You can go to Starbucks!" with a smile. Not sure how that is "Whatever, Whenever". Apparently it is whatever except simple coffee in the morning. In addition, there was a security person who was quite condescending when something unusual and concerning happened to me. Most hotel were nice - mixed feelings overall.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"The W as Usual"
Typical W- sexy, adult, night club feel with excellent service. Be aware that the parking is $55 a night and wi-fi is $5 an hour and there is no coffee in the room but a Starbucks across the street...
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
robert
"Oprah weekend at the W"
I went to the Oprah Live Your Best Life weekend at Seattle Center. The W was the best place to stay - adding to the intention of living my best life!
Parking was absolutely outrageous at $54 per night.. Parking staff rude. Would not stay there again and I am a "W" fan.
Best hotel in Seattle! Nice downstairs bar and close to Stadium and waterfront.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Hreat service and great hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Lucas
"No concierge"
At $222/night they should have a concierge, but there was no concierge.
4 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Ray
My room was fine, and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Word or warning, however, parking your car overnight is an ASTRONOMICAL $54.00! I can find no justification for why parking in the hotel, for guests already paying in excess or $200/night, should be so high.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Greg Bowman
"Typical Nice W Hotel in the heart of Downtown"
I was only here one night -- but it was fine. Nice room, good view. Typical W experience. WiFi is $$$ extra as is everything else, but again -- typical W experience. :)
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Dated, loud, and overpriced!"
This hotel has no redeeming qualities other than the location. Its not that bad if you compare it to other budget hotels, however it is not even in the same class as other hotels we've gotten at similar prices such as the Hyatt. The professional marketing photos make it look modern, but believe that the lobby, bathroom sink, and cheap iphone 4 dock is the extent of the upgrades. The checkin process was unorganized in a cramped lobby with no line and music too loud to hear. The rooms are dated. We purchased a "cool" corner king and were placed on the 6th floor where the view consist of the side of the parking deck. There were no curtains and you could see people through the cracks of the blinds including about an inch gap at the top. Since there was no pricacy I had to insist on changing rooms which took 3 calls and being cold transferred multiple times on each call. Everything feels old and nasty from the fixtures to the furniture. Wifi is not included and overpriced (cost per hour).
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice overall, but ......"
We had a nice time at the W. The staff was excellent and very helpful. The room however was “used” looking. There were chips in the furniture and water stains on the wood table surfaces. We thought because we were traveling with a dog, that they may have given us a “dog” room I guess. If we had paid the full price of $500+ for the night, I would have been upset, but since we paid much less through rewards, we let it go. Otherwise it was cool.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
RDA
"If you want ZZZZZs, don't go to the W Seattle"
Noisy. Incredibly NOISY. We had to call security 3 times in two nights due to neighbors who were partying at 4:20 AM and from 1 AM - 5 AM on night 2. Security did not manage the situation well and the front desk was disappointing in how they handled our complaint. It was an awful experience and I will never stay there again. I was exhausted due to no sleep. Too bad because I like that chain and the location.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Heidi
"Satisfactory"
Unfortuantely the hotel couldn't provide us with wifi which was a major issue. It all needs serious renovations. But staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Perfect hotel in the heart of the city."
Great hotel. Fun bar with good DJ. Walking distance to just about everything. 1 block from the light rail.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Not great"
Very uninspiring rooms for what you are paying. Clean but outdated. And $60 a night to park your car is........taking advantage of people.
5 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
"W a good place to stay"
The hotel is perfect situated in the center of the city. Easy to walk to just about everything. The food, sushi / fusion, served in the lobby area, was very good. Cool
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Ricki
"Not worth the hype."
For what the W stood for, for being a more "high-end" hotel, I was not impressed. It was our anniversary, the room was no better than a Super 8, though it was clean, for the price, I've been in SO much better, the bed was uncomfortable, the "excellent view" was of a building's window - luckily we're from Seattle so we weren't dying to see the waterfront or anything but to sell it as they did - it was sub-par. Parking is RIDICULOUS and expensive. Very unfortunate.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Joleen
"Weekend In Seattle"
Had never heard of the W Hotel before 10/14, but I will certainly keep it in mind when making future out of town arrangements. Aside from the comfort and other amenities the W offered, hotel staff made me feel welcome and safe. They each introduced themselves; Michael, Alice, etc., when they greeted me and invited me to call on them if I needed service.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Best Sleep Ever!!!"
My Fiancé and I heard about a "night club" located in the W Seattle so we went Saturday night to check it out. The "club" is actually the floor lobby that is situated like an upscale night spot! We enjoyed the comfortable seating, warm fireplace and master DJ! However, it was pretty empty so the vibe wasn't really "club-like". We decided to stay the night so we didn't have to drive home, and I'm very glad we did! The room was reasonably priced for the location and the room was gorgeous! Even better than that, though, the plush blanket and soft but firm "eggshell" bedding had me melting at first lay! And although we could definitely do without the pricey overnight parking ($37 for guests, ouch!), we plan to do this all over again very soon!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Shon
"Poor bathroom"
Was expecting much more from a 4 star hotel then what I got.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Not impressed"
For a 4 star hotel, and the price you pay I don't feel we get rooms nice enough. Not only that but wifi, breakfast, parking (more then 50$ a night) is not included. So at the end your spending even more. The bathroom is very comparable to a holiday inn and I think that's what disappointed me the most.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Basic hotel with great location"
This is not the typical W Hotel when it comes to style and decor, it looks more like a Hilton than a W, but it is OK and in a great location, close to the sights of beautiful Seattle.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Jordi
For the cost of the room and not to provide WI Fi is not good value. The hotel is in Seattle and they do not have the Seattle Mariners available on the cable they provide!
3 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Avoid garage view rooms"
Not a big fan of the garage view from 8th floor.. otherwise very nice and well serviced hotel
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Mika
"Excellent stay"
the service was friendly and impeccable. everything was perfect. wish they had complimentary in room wifi but they do have it in the lounge. Also wish the windows would open but that's illegal i think so have to live with that.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
claudia
"Nice hotel - down town seattle"
Parking expensive Wasn't impressed with addition cost for wi - Fi , should be included with room chargers
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
superintendent
"Gets the job done, nothing great"
If you just flew into Seattle and then hopped on the light rail to get to your hotel with luggage in tow, you would hope your hotel was clearly marked from the street. Especially, when there are some pretty steep hills to climb. Someone needs to pull their head out and put an easy to be seen W on this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
The room was fine but smelled like someone spilled wine all over the carpet, The beds are unbelievably cozy! A little disappointed as the pictures of the hotel look way better then the actual hotel itself.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
jen
"Great staff"
When I checked in, I found that something between me and the hotel's system had screwed up my name on the reservation. The staff kept digging until they figured it out.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Max
"Nice weekend getaway."
My husband and I stayed at the W for our 1-year Anniversary. Extremely comfortable hotel right in the center of the city. Had an excellent meal in the sushi bar.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Newlywed
"old for a 4 star"
Lobby and the surrounding city of Seattle was great. However, the rooms were no better than a 2-3 star. The phone in the room was a heavy 80's early 90's wireless phone that didn't even work! No swimming pool or a free breakfast of any kind. I had to pay $54.90 to park in hotel. So, I'm not too impressed.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Kristen
Great location for Seahawks game
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"My recent visit"
I was very impressed with the service by : Dion and Brian. I told Dion it was my birthday and he made sure I had a yummy treat in my room! All of the luggage and door men were amazing and very helpful. Unfortunately , the front desk people were either dismissive or completely unhelpful. The same goes for the service at Trace. I was there with friends at 3:30 and 5:00 and again at 10:00pm. All if those times one of us had to go to the bartender to get drinks and or order food. Considering the amount of money I pAid for this one night splurge, I am very disappointed. In the future, I won't stay at this or any other W hotels.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Amy Sehrer
"Decent hotel-but no parking"
I like the W hotel, but this time there was no parking available. I had to park in a different garage and had to drag a bunch of luggage down the street. I was told their lot was full and I would have to find another place to park. Then I didn't get any help with my bags and had to wait 15 min just to check in. Otherwise the room was nice and the bar/restaurant were fabulous.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good location to airport light rail in town"
Good location for walking to most tourist activities but in an more quite area. Older property in need of a refresh. Had some towels that were quite worn. Value was good in comparison to other hotels. A little crazy to have to pay $14.95 per day for wifi.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
M
"a great urban hotel"
Perfect for a weekend getaway with friends! I had close access to great restaurants and ppoular attractions. Be aware of the steep prices for food and beverages provided in the room. The staff were extremely helpful in accommodations!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
NB
"Nice hotel, but overpriced."
The location of the hotel is great, being situated right in the heart of downtown Seattle. I was upgraded to a corner room, which was huge and well appointed. The only issue is that ALL the windows were faced with a parking garage, thus a lot of headlight shadows in the evening. Also, you have to keep the blinds down all the time as you never know who might be watching you! The gym is good and the hotel overall is good. For the money though, it is expensive. Also, parking is astronomical!
4 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
S. Hu
"great location to walk everything"
The room didn't have a coffee pot. The gym was great. The lobby and the happy hour food were incredible. The air in the room didn't go on while we were gone, when we got to our room it was hot and stuffy.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014