All hotels in Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
501 E Germantown Pike, Norristown, PA, 19401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good stay at Hyatt"
All was pretty good except the need a better shower head and toilet paper.
5 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
edward
It was nice pillows are not soft tho
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Terrell
"Front desk agent needs retraining"
The guy that checked me in was on the phone for quite a while before he started to focus on me and it was clearly a personal phone call based on the things he was saying. Once he started to check me in, he kept asking me to wait to answer the phone. It should not have been a 5 minute process! But the rest of the stay was quite nice
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
"Quiet and Clean"
I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get my Hyatt points for the stay but Hyatt customer service resolved that issue. Very nice quiet hotel.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"One day stay."
Excellent room, service. Breakfast was so delicious!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great Stay at the Hyatt"
Very Nice Hotel and good overall value.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Spacious suite."
This room is a spoiler for travelers who like lots of space and separate sleeping areas. I get up early/He gets up late. I go to sleep early/He goes to sleep late. Perfect setup for people like us. Also, a very friendly staff. We loved this place.
L
My fiance and i just came here for a quick weekend getaway. The hotel was nice and clean. It had a kitchen and a nice sitting area with a tv. The bed was really comfortable. It was 2 minutes from the mall. The only problem we had was with the bathroom. The toilet was really noisy when flushed and the shower water didnt come out in full force. Overall it was a nice hotel and we would come back again.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Denzel
"Great Experience!"
The staff was wonderful, the room was amazing, and our cat really enjoyed himself too. It was nice to go to a hotel that was eager to pet our animal. I would definitely book with them again!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Liz
"Wonderful stay"
A tad on expensive side but the room was outstanding, my family and I loved it. Great breakfast, except for my 16 yr old daughter who spends too much time in front of the mirror, and missed the 10am cutoff.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Dwight
"Excellent Hotel"
We had a great stay at the hotel. I love this hotel because it's close to everything I need, has a wonderful breakfast, the rooms are spacious. I have never had a bad stay here.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Fine. I'll probably stay again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Ken
"Very nice and comfortable"
Our third stay here and it only seems to get better. Friendly staff, great breakfast, and clean rooms. On one day we went to the desk to get new room cards because ours didn't work at the back entrance. When inquired, we got a cold response from someone who looked to be a shift manager. But minus that, a great stay and overall great experience. Will definitely stay again.
4 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"will not book it again"
The hotel was very worn and low standard.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Away from the noise"
Nice place, good price!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
This was the second time I stayed here. Enjoyed the full free breakfast.( Get to breakfast early if you don't want wait in line for an omelet.) Although they are worth the wait. Front desk clerks were very nice at check in and helpful when I needed help. The room was OK. Not as nice as the first time I stayed here. I was suppose to have a queen bed and it was only a double and not as comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"outstanding"
First of all, I never ever write reviews. I'm very fussy about where I stay when it comes to hotels. This hotel is wonderful inside and out. Clean, comfortable, room was serviced to my satisfaction during my 2 night stay, and I enjoyed the full hot complimentary breakfast each morning (scrambled eggs, french toast, sausage, omlet station, ect..) It is also located 5 minutes down the road from a mall with plenty of restaurants in a very nice town. Front desk staff was pleasant and friendly. I did not have any complaints to bring to their attention. Room was beautiful. Again, I am extremely picky!! I was completely satisfied with my stay at this hotel and would return again without a doubt.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
"Family weekend"
We rented a two bedroom suite for one night. It was very pleasant and comfortable. Each bedroom had a flat screen TV and full bathroom. Th living room was very comfortable with sofa, two chairs and big screen Television. Off the living room was a full kitchen with dining table. Everything was clean and worked perfectly. The complimentary breakfast was very good, and myself and daughter used the fitness room, which I found excellent.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Good Location!"
Good location, stay here often...we use to live in the area and it is convenient to our friends. Offers a small fitness center and business center and laundry facilities!! Most rooms are a suite with a kitchen, which works out very nicely.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
PL
"Excellent - plenty of room and CLEAN!!"
I was pleasantly surprised by the Hyatt. The hotel itself was beautiful, rooms were spacious and very well kept. I would definitely stay there again!!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Pam
"Great to be TOGETHER"
Loved the hotel. Perfect for adults traveling with children and teens. Not really for couples who want to have drinks in the lounge or eat dinner in the hotel. The Two bed room suite was spacious with a large kitchen/ sitting area. The bedrooms were a little tight, but I was OK with it. It was perfect for the first time traveling with our daughter and her family. The accommodations allowed us our privacy but also allowed us an area that we could be together. Very comfortable business center and the staff are very helpful. My only complaint was that they were slow with the crib being delivered.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Gail
"Convinent location to the wedding"
The one bedroom suite was nice and in very good shape. The bed was way too soft, so soft you would sink down about 6 inches just laying there. The second day which was Sunday, we never saw a maid on our floor. The hotel has a green theme on changing your sheets and towels every few days - if you choose. If not, the card said they would change your linens every day. No maid, no changing anything. Overall it is a nice play to stay for a few days.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Richie
"Nice hotel big rooms"
We are a family of 6 that came to this hotel for a weekend at the end of August. The room are spacious as it is actually an apartment with two seperate rooms, each has its own full bathroom. In addition there is a living room which include a sofa bead , and an kitchen with full size refigirator and an electronic stove. There is an outdoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Yo
"We will stay here again."
This was a convenient location for the area. The room a comfortable. It was raining so we weren't able to go to the pool. However, the gym was an excellent substitute for our morning exercise.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Clean well-stocked room, but noisy and weird odor"
Stayed at the Hyatt for a couple of nights over the weekend. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were VERY clean and well-stocked, with everything you might need in a kitchen (e.g., dish soap, salt and pepper, dishes, tea, coffee pot, microwave, etc.) There are two televisions, one in the bedroom and one in the living room. Bed was king-size and very comfortable. Towels were adequate for two people. Lots of closet space and drawer space for clothes. Negatives? We noticed a strong and peculiar odor in the hallways and in the rooms. It was a musty odor overlaid with cleaning fluid, maybe? The hotel layout is not that great . . . especially if you have difficulty walking and your room is far from the elevators. There are only two elevators, both located in one elevator bank. If your room is at the far end of the building, you have a LONG walk around multiple corners to get to the elevator. They need someone monitoring the breakfast buffet. It's a small buffet and with everyone milling around the table, you'll have a long wait. Over the weekend there were lots of children running around the breakfast buffet, with their fingers in the food, which was gross. One child had her fingers in her mouth, then she grabbed an english muffin, she put it back, and then she selected a bagel. Gross. I watched the breakfast hostess wipe the counter in front of the toaster, sweeping all the crumbs onto the floor (where everyone was stepping).
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Li
We stayed one night in order to bring my son to college the next day. Very convenient and so comfortable.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
kilmihill
"Close to many stores (Plymouth Meeting Mall)"
Sensational!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
DxS
"A Really nice hotel."
We rented this hotel to take a trip into the city of Philadelphia. It was close enough to the transit station that we could take a short drive and ride the SEPTA in. The hotel was really nice. Our room was spacious and had a kitchen in it. It is a newer hotel so the decor was up to date. My best friend and I took our 2 16 year old daughters to the city so we got a room that had 2 king beds in it. There was a center common area that had a couch and a table and a kitchen. Our service dog was super happy too because she had enough room to move around. Our suite was near a door so walking her was a breeze. They had ample grass area to toilet the dog too. All in all a very nice stay!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
We had a great time. Service was excellent.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Dori Girma
We stayed here for only one night, but it was absolutely perfect. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. We look forward to coming back here.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Marsha
Very nice; however, water in bathroom sink had strong chemical odor.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Joel
Great Experience! The staff was friendly and the room was great. It exceeded our expectations. The pool was great and the hot spa was relaxing. I would come here again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Ed
"Like a mini apartment"
Room was very clean. We loved the convenience of having a mini kitchen in the room as well as a sofa bed. The free breakfast was also a huge plus. Who doesn't love an omelette bar? We would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great Place"
I loved my stay here. The staff is wonderful. Beautiful surroundings. The only complaint I have is that each time I stay there, guests use the spa as a baby pool for their little children.
5 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Eh"
Service was a problem. I tipped housekeeping but came back to a room untouched. Too bad. Breakfast was understaffed. No one to clean or bus tables. One cook with one burner to provide omelette a for 70 guests.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Frank Koye
"Very Nice"
Perfect for our trip
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great hotel for family to stay together"
Went to Philly from here--great location at good price compared to Philly prices. Great breakfast!!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
pat
"Nice Hotel close to malls and shopping"
The hotel is located in the middle of a shopping district. You can walk stores or within couple of miles travel to Plymouth meeting mall. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. Oh I forgot, the complimentary breakfast is fantastic.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great family hotel"
This hotel was sparkling clean inside and out. Prompt friendly service from the front desk made for a good first impression and continued for our stay. The 2bedroom suite was spacious without neglecting key amenities like luggage racks, ironing boards and comfy furniture. The bathroom was especially well laid out and roomy. The location was great for quick access to major roads without being stuck in traffic, yet close to all the conveniences travelers need. Food, pharmacy, coffee and retail shops are very close by.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Mama K
"Great overall experience at Hyatt House"
Hotel was very nice. We had a leak in our mini fridge when we arrived and it continued to leak each day, so we kept mopping it up. Not a huge leak, but we couldn't see where it was coming from since there wasn't a freezer section. No ice machines did cause us a problem but the kitchen staff was kind enough to give us a bag full of ice, but we had no way of keeping it frozen. Room was nicely stocked and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and staff very accommodating.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
2 bedroom, 2 bath room, living room and kitchen. Wonderful facility with great breakfast and evening appetizers
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Top Notch"
Always clean and well maintained. The breakfast is an event not to be missed.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Lbro
"Comfortable Stay"
I picked the hotel because it was close to family we were visiting and it had a kitchenette so we can prep our daughter's meals. Overall the hotel was nice, and the service staff were extremely friendly. We checked in late and the counter person Rose was extremely helpful. She even got us some late night snacks from the kitchen that were left over since there wasn't anything open. It's rare nowadays to meet people that helpful, it was quite refreshing especially when it's 1 in the morning and you're tired from long travels. My only gripe would be that the bathrooms could have been cleaner, but wasn't bad. The free breakfast was great to have too.
6 night trip May 21, 2014
Enjoyed the stay; room much larger than necessary for one person, but very comfortable.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"OK, But Not The Best Hyatt House"
Overall this Hyatt House was ok, but seeing that I always stay at a Hyatt House, and I paid more for this stay than any other, I was disappointed that the two-bedroom suite did not have a stove. Additionally, the AC kept making a clanking noise that forced us to turn it off. Other than that, it was a nice place to stay.
Other trip May 19, 2014
mel p
"Close to many essentials"
The room was VERY spacious and comfortable. Was nice to have a deluxe kitchen!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
PhillyCat
Awesome hotel!!!! Suggest to anyone for any stay!!!!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Perfect"
The accommodations were great for my business trip to Blue Bell.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Very nice for family"
We stayed in a 2 room suite. The room was large enough for 5 adults. very clean. we didn't get to use the gym or pool. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Free wifi, i could go on.
Other trip May 11, 2014
proud parent
"Close to several family get togethers"
Everything was great. Would stay again.
4 night trip May 3, 2014