All hotels in Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here501 E Germantown Pike, Norristown, PA, 19401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We stayed one night in order to bring my son to college the next day. Very convenient and so comfortable.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
kilmihill
"Close to many stores (Plymouth Meeting Mall)"
Sensational!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
DxS
"A Really nice hotel."
We rented this hotel to take a trip into the city of Philadelphia. It was close enough to the transit station that we could take a short drive and ride the SEPTA in. The hotel was really nice. Our room was spacious and had a kitchen in it. It is a newer hotel so the decor was up to date. My best friend and I took our 2 16 year old daughters to the city so we got a room that had 2 king beds in it. There was a center common area that had a couch and a table and a kitchen. Our service dog was super happy too because she had enough room to move around. Our suite was near a door so walking her was a breeze. They had ample grass area to toilet the dog too. All in all a very nice stay!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
We had a great time. Service was excellent.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Dori Girma
We stayed here for only one night, but it was absolutely perfect. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. We look forward to coming back here.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Marsha
Very nice; however, water in bathroom sink had strong chemical odor.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Joel
Great Experience! The staff was friendly and the room was great. It exceeded our expectations. The pool was great and the hot spa was relaxing. I would come here again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Ed
"Like a mini apartment"
Room was very clean. We loved the convenience of having a mini kitchen in the room as well as a sofa bed. The free breakfast was also a huge plus. Who doesn't love an omelette bar? We would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great Place"
I loved my stay here. The staff is wonderful. Beautiful surroundings. The only complaint I have is that each time I stay there, guests use the spa as a baby pool for their little children.
5 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Eh"
Service was a problem. I tipped housekeeping but came back to a room untouched. Too bad. Breakfast was understaffed. No one to clean or bus tables. One cook with one burner to provide omelette a for 70 guests.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Frank Koye
"Very Nice"
Perfect for our trip
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great hotel for family to stay together"
Went to Philly from here--great location at good price compared to Philly prices. Great breakfast!!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
pat
"Nice Hotel close to malls and shopping"
The hotel is located in the middle of a shopping district. You can walk stores or within couple of miles travel to Plymouth meeting mall. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. Oh I forgot, the complimentary breakfast is fantastic.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great family hotel"
This hotel was sparkling clean inside and out. Prompt friendly service from the front desk made for a good first impression and continued for our stay. The 2bedroom suite was spacious without neglecting key amenities like luggage racks, ironing boards and comfy furniture. The bathroom was especially well laid out and roomy. The location was great for quick access to major roads without being stuck in traffic, yet close to all the conveniences travelers need. Food, pharmacy, coffee and retail shops are very close by.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Mama K
"Great overall experience at Hyatt House"
Hotel was very nice. We had a leak in our mini fridge when we arrived and it continued to leak each day, so we kept mopping it up. Not a huge leak, but we couldn't see where it was coming from since there wasn't a freezer section. No ice machines did cause us a problem but the kitchen staff was kind enough to give us a bag full of ice, but we had no way of keeping it frozen. Room was nicely stocked and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and staff very accommodating.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
2 bedroom, 2 bath room, living room and kitchen. Wonderful facility with great breakfast and evening appetizers
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Top Notch"
Always clean and well maintained. The breakfast is an event not to be missed.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Lbro
"Comfortable Stay"
I picked the hotel because it was close to family we were visiting and it had a kitchenette so we can prep our daughter's meals. Overall the hotel was nice, and the service staff were extremely friendly. We checked in late and the counter person Rose was extremely helpful. She even got us some late night snacks from the kitchen that were left over since there wasn't anything open. It's rare nowadays to meet people that helpful, it was quite refreshing especially when it's 1 in the morning and you're tired from long travels. My only gripe would be that the bathrooms could have been cleaner, but wasn't bad. The free breakfast was great to have too.
6 night trip May 21, 2014
Enjoyed the stay; room much larger than necessary for one person, but very comfortable.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"OK, But Not The Best Hyatt House"
Overall this Hyatt House was ok, but seeing that I always stay at a Hyatt House, and I paid more for this stay than any other, I was disappointed that the two-bedroom suite did not have a stove. Additionally, the AC kept making a clanking noise that forced us to turn it off. Other than that, it was a nice place to stay.
Other trip May 19, 2014
mel p
"Close to many essentials"
The room was VERY spacious and comfortable. Was nice to have a deluxe kitchen!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
PhillyCat
Awesome hotel!!!! Suggest to anyone for any stay!!!!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Perfect"
The accommodations were great for my business trip to Blue Bell.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Very nice for family"
We stayed in a 2 room suite. The room was large enough for 5 adults. very clean. we didn't get to use the gym or pool. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Free wifi, i could go on.
Other trip May 11, 2014
proud parent
"Close to several family get togethers"
Everything was great. Would stay again.
4 night trip May 3, 2014
Neil
"Great spot for families!"
We had a wonderful stay. My husband, two daughters and I, along with the family dog "Lady" thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at the Hyatt House and plan to return again. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and allowed everyone to have their own "area" which was perfect for our adult adult daughters.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Katani
"Best Stay Ever"
My family and I arrived extremely late (1:30am) on the first night. Rose (Front Desk) was amazing! She welcomed both my family as if we were coming home. She even upgraded our room to fit my families needs which was a true blessing. The hot/cold buffet is amazing and extremely delicious. We wanted no housekeeping for our three day weekend in PA and they respected our wishes. The staff is friendly and polite. Our stay was amazing. The only issue we had was an ant problem but this was due to leaving our windows open for fresh air. Overall experience is truly a 5 star experience. Worth the money.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
J.Rivera
"Nice location"
Wish we had more time to spend there. It was a nice hotel.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Breakfast was excellent. Rooms were large. Bedroom and bath separated from living area by double doors. The full kitchen was complete with everything needed to cook a meal and even had a dishwasher. TV in both livingroom and bedroom. Very nice people and a great place to stay.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Cindy
Great! Clean, comfy, great amenities :) Relaxing stay!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice Location."
Had to fly in to make arrangements to move my Mom from Hospital to Assisted Living. It was great to have a shuttle that could pick you up or drop you off anywhere within 5 miles. Also nice was the business center, was able to do all my research and make all arrangements right there. Breakfast was great, and the social hour was really nice $1.00 beer and wine, and a selection of light fare. Rooms are nice 2 rooms suite with a sofa bed, which came in handy cause my brother drove down to meet me and stayed overnight.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Very nice hotel. Will look for a Hyatt again in our travels :)
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"good price many inconveniences"
Stayed in room 134 - hearing/cooling system did not work properly. Main area and one bedroom would warm where as cool air would blow in other bedroom. In one bedroom the seal did not work on tub; in the other there was no control over temperature and pressure was awful. During morning breakfast, food was cold. Come to find out the warmers were not turned on. Honest mistake made and corrected. Although, when placing new food out the old food was never removed, worse yet the new food was placed on top of the old. Thankfully no one got sick.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice one bedroom suite"
Very spacious with all the items needed to cook. Nice exercise room and great staff.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Randy
"Weird location, weird layout, toxic smells"
Tucked in a corporate park and not so obvious to find and not very near major thoroughfares, like I-276, this hotel will get the job done but not much else. Strange beehive layout means good luck trying to figure out how to get to your parked car from your room. And either no ventilation, mold, or toxic something or a combination of all three means a not so pleasant aroma - at least on the 3rd floor. The price may be right, but check out alternatives for this part of Philly before booking here.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Moore College search"
Excellent room! Very spacious accommodations with great service. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Freddie
"The 5 C's"
This hotel served my every need. It was Clean, Comfortable, Convenient, Cost efficient, and Customer Friendly. I would and will definitely stay here again!!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Will definitely go back!"
The hotel was very nice, clean, and comfortable. My husband and I booked it for a getaway weeken and it was worth the money. The breakfast buffet selection was good, even including an omelet bar, and the room was spacious, perfect for two. We can't wait to go back when it's warmer out and the pool is open.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Chevvy
"hyatt house"
My 2nd stay here at this location, I use to stay at King of Prussia location, however this one is more convenient for me
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Comforts of home"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt House. The "apartment" feel was a welcome respite from your standard hotel. The layout was great, and the separate bedroom off of the "living room" made for a much quieter stay than other hotels we've been to. It was clean and comfortable. And we were impressed with the included breakfast. There were some hot foods (scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh-made oatmeal and french toast), an omelet station and plenty of other breakfast items (bagels, cereal, english muffins, fruit, etc). We'd definitely stay again if we were in the area.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great place"
We come here repeatedly. staff friendly rooms are always clean
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Quiet place to stay"
Quiet place to stay, good area, cleanest hotel we have stayed in. Fair breakfast, pleasant staff. Have stayed before and will stay again.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Terrible customer service"
I did not stay at this hotel. I had a pre-paid reservation for the Hyatt House, but when I arrived to check in, I noticed that they had a sign on the front entrance asking guests to push the door open and closed. When I got to the front desk to actually check in, the desk clerk was very rude when she informed me the hotel had no power at all. I was not offered any accommodations at all. They didn't even try to assist me with finding another hotel in the area. I was treated very poorly. I do not recommend this particular Hyatt property.
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Hyatt house locations are all awesome...However Plymouth location can now be considered my new fav
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"Great hotel experience except for the cool water."
I was thoroughly enjoying my experience at this hotel until I took a shower the night of my arrival. The water was very uncomfortably cool. The following morning I also took a shower and again the water was so cool that I had to put on my winter coat after drying off to warm up! I mentioned this to the desk clerk who said she would report this to the maintenance staff. I do not know if the cold water was caused by an anti-scald device in place or not, but this really detracted from an otherwise positive experience. The omelet for breakfast was delicious! I know others have reported this as well, but I just want to say it was as good as they come. Made to order too.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Doris
"Couldve been better"
Well our first room given was right by the front lobby. the next room given was ok until i realized it smelled of smoke. Only one burner worked in the kitchenette, plus the ice machine in the freezer didnt work. The folks the srved breakfast didnt want to give me milk or syrup for me room. The batteries were dead in the remote. Then, even with my do not disturb sign on the door housekeeping came bursting in my room with their master key only to ask my if I had late check out. Soooo unprofessional. Other than these issues. I slept great!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2014
great for the price
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
They have great staff and service is really great.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Wes
"Da biz hotel for you"
Staff is great. Great location.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Wes
"Awesome place to spend holidays!"
Comfy, spacious 2-bedroom suite prevented cabin fever.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013