All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Great pool
"Lovely hotel with both good and some faults."
Hotel was lovely and all services related to the room was excellent. Check in easy and service by front area staff all great. Where I would say they fall down is their restaurant service. waiters go by and it is a challenge to get their attention. They sure are quick with the bill though. also even though it said free internet they refused to honor that and it is a problem with Hotels.com that knows hotels in Hong Kong don't offer free internet. I was far from metro so that is why I would not stay there again.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
henry
"5 Star Luxurious Hotel"
Harbour Grand Kowloon was fantastic! If you like luxurious hotels, this is it. I recommend paying the premium for the Club Room access - it is definitely worth it. Not only do you have access to their breakfast buffet, but you are also given free wifi, use of their business center (computers, scanners, printers), an afternoon tea session, and an evening appetizer drinks. I stayed here last week for 5 nights, and rebooked this week for an additional 3 nights after my return trip from Vietnam. People say that the location is out of the way. It is a bit, but the free shuttle service and inexpensive taxi rides to the nearest MTR metro station more than makes up for it. The gym is awesome as well. It faces East so it is beautiful to be working out seeing the sun come up over the horizon. The staff are all very professional, engaging, and speak English very well. The pool deck is beautful as well. It was a little too cold for me to swim, but it is gorgeous!!! The next time I'm in Hong Kong, I will definitiely book here. Oh, one more thing. If you book the Club Room with Harbour view, ask to face the main part of Hong Kong Harbour (further West). It's much more beautiful to see the lights of the Hong Kong city at night.
5 night trip Jan 19, 2014
W. Fong
"1 Star cleanliness sinks 5 Star service"
I booked the Executive Room and was happily surprised the room was as big as it was. It was very well appointed, to include a room deodorizer that kept the room smelling like flowers. I travel frequently, so I notice very small things, like cracks in the tile, mildew near the vents, extremely tattered towels, scuffs on the walls, etc. I also paid the premium for the breakfast which was equally disappointing. There was not much selection and the food quality was not very good at all. The adjoining bar was rarely occupied, but one evening, my partner and I decided to have a drink there after a long day of walking. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a cat running from the bar to the opposite end of the wall. I stared in the direction of the wall and low and behold, a huge rat ran from the wall in the direction of the dining room where breakfast is served!!! That sunk the entire hotel experience, which at that point, was mediocre at best. The number one thing going for this hotel is the 5 start service. Unfortunately, the rat was the main reason for the 1 overall rating. I would not recommend this hotel at all!!!!! There are many nicer hotels (well, from the outside), located in the Old Quarter.
3 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Wayne F.
unfriendly hotel staff dusty room only positive is the view from rooftop but swimming pool was too cold, not like other hotels in hong kong king bed is made with 2 double bad!! cruise room is more spacious than harbor grand k
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
"A great Business or Leisure Hotel"
we absolutely loved this place. Great views, very well maintained hotel, has everything you could want in a great neighborhood withplenty of inexpensive dining options nearby as well as great shopping. Friendly service, And if you stay on the club floor, great perks there as well!!
5 night trip Dec 9, 2013
"Beautiful Hoetel with great views"
The hotel was excellent. The service on the Club Level was perfect and very personal. Highly recommended.
3 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2013
G Brown
The Harbour Grand Hotel is one of the best hotels in Hong Kong - it was like staying in a palace! Brilliant!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Good compromise"
Convenient location to TST via shuttle bus. Great location right on the harbor! Only real complaint is the dining options are very much overpriced. $30USD for a simple breakfast is crazy. But I'd stay there again and just make alternative arrangements for dining.
2 night trip Nov 17, 2013
The food was very expensive considering the quality of the meals. You had to pay extra for any drink other than water at a buffet that was $65. USD each. We were told that we were upgraded to a suite but the suites were old and worn. The shuttle to the hotel cost more than a taxicab. The best thing about this hotel is its location on the water on the harbor and the shuttle to the shopping district of Kowloon and to the ferry to Hong Kong
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2013
"Luxurious Hotel"
What a pleasant surprise to arrive at the hotel after a 14 hour flight from San Francisco, to discover we had been upgraded to the Presidential Suite! Fantastic hotel and service - highly recommend it to everyone.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Grant B
dated old rooms, expensive mediocre food, good shuttle to shopping districts and wharf, shuttle from airport cost more than taxi
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2013
"Beautiful Hotel overlooking the Harbor"
Staff is fabulous, friendly and efficient, wonderful restaurants feels like you are staying at a resort
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Chaz
"Naahhhh"
Less than impressed, especially for the price- Small room, if you don't have a harbor view there is nothing to see other than the office building next door. For the price, one can do much better. No free Wifi? No outlets other than local? Far from MTR, but taxis available. Long walk to TST. I won't be staying here again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"service was really good"
The room was getting old. But the view was amazing.speechless. How crowded Hong Kong was. That location make u feel relax and have a Good night sleep. Look at water water. Every employees are trainee really Good. Friendly.speak Good English. Info really enough to guide the customer.thumbs up.But if They have the service will Let guest special request happened. Would be more perfect. I wanted coffee luwak from Indonesia. unfortunately they dont have it.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2013
pui lau
"When I go back to Hong Kong, I will stay here"
This being my first trip to Hong Kong (my girlfriend's first real non-working trip) we decided to stay at this great hotel located in Whampoa. I had some expectation going into the trip, as I have seen the movie "The Thieves" several times, that the pool was going to be amazing. My expectations were correct -- the pool has an amazing view, and features a wonderful glass wall that allows you to view Hong Kong Island, and more. The harbour view room itself was delightful -- everything was clean, the bed comfy, and enough space for two to dine, drink, or do whatever you may wish to do. The hotel is located only a few minutes away from Hung Hom Station, and a few minutes from the busy Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. The hotel staff is amazing, and I definitely will stay here again when I return to Hong Kong. Thank you so much for everything!
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2013
Evan
"Kowloon Harbour Grand"
Very good hotel and no complaints. Shuttle bus every 30mins to MTR and down town. Roof top pool and restaurants overlook harbour and Hong Kong.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Great hotel with complimentary access to TST"
Very pleased with hotel's complimentary shuttle service from Whampoa to TST. Stayed at the club floor and got complimentary access to internet at the club lounge, although I'm still wondering why the free access won't extend to the rooms. The staff at the lounge were generally pleasing. The view from the pool is breathtaking. Overall, the stay was very satisfactory.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Elise
"Clean and comfortable"
Had a very good stay. The rooms were clean and service was very prompt. Even though the hotel is not located that close to the subway, taxi sevice was very convenient and affordable. I was told that they are in the process of opening a subway stop 2 -3 blocks away. Because it is located in a residential/ commercial area, all the conveniences were available -especially laundry and telephone (sim card purchase).
5 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
Al
"Location of the hotel"
Though the hotel was little away from the main town and shopping center it was very convenient. Hotel provides shuttle service free of cost and the taxi and pubic transport is very effective. The staff at the reception and concierge are very helpful and guiding. Though we had very little time to explore hotel facilities even though we stayed for four nights, we could get the feel of comfort. We had enjoyable stay in Hong Kong inclusive of late travel back to hotel from different locations.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Prakash
This is a perfectly beautiful hotel with amazing views over Victoria Harbor. Everything about it was outstanding. I had a couple unexpected travel problems to solve and the management and staff were awesome in helping me resolve those seamlessly and graciously. I would certainly recommend it to anyone going to Hong Kong.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Sarah vH
"Offer free wi-fi!"
The hotel is well-located on the water with a hotel view, and the facilities are great. Two downs: coming from Kowloon Station, I took the free shuttle bus (K-1). With the hotel the sixth stop, it took well over an hour. I could have walked the distance more quickly, and more pleasantly. Second, I increasingly object to good hotels who charge for an internet connection in the room. Frankly, it is a form of highway robbery - a hidden tax. With most hotels offering it free, it is really not acceptable for hotels to skin their clients this way.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Poor service, rooms in disrepair, terrible location, nickle and dimes for everything-- and not worth it.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
"great hotel great food"
We stay for 5 night it was a very good experience. The lunch buffet was outstanding.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
oskar
"Quiet and comfortable"
I would really like to thank the staff and especially the cleaning crew for making my stay so wonderful. I stayed there for my wedding and it was just a great stay, and thank you for the free wine and fruit upon my arrival. The only problem I encountered was that my room was like a dead zone for cell phones, and the wifi I was trying to purchase was not working on the only day I needed it. The location itself is quite distant from the city central but not a real problem since it keeps you away from the traffic noises and the rush hour jam. Knowing how to use the bus system nearby (whampao garden terminal) and free shuttle is important in keeping costs down. The nearby ferry only takes you to the north point, which then you need to know how to use the buses or ding dings. Taxi's are always available but costs can add up over time. The room itself was large and comfortable and very clean everyday. The pool looked great and the buffet ( though a bit pricey) was very good. Stay here is you want to relax in a large clean room with a nice view of the harbor, with a pool and hot tub on the roof. The aeon mall has a great shopping mall with everything from groceries to dollar store items made in japan. The staff was very helpful with any problems and questions and made sure everything was great. I would gladly stay there again. Thank you for making my stay there relaxing and letting me use your lobby in my photo shoots.
6 night family trip May 21, 2013
sean
"A 5 star stay in the Kowloon area"
It was over the top. We had club room privileges and really treated ourselves. The breakfast buffet was great as well as the cocktail hour. A beautiful hotel. They provided a free shuttle to the 2 main transit stops.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Francine

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"A fabulous hotel!"
We stayed here for 3 nights en-route to Sydney. We arranged a car for transfers to and from the airport through the hotel which was a great service. Check in & out was very quick and easy. Breakfast and afternoon tea at the Harbour Club was very good. The gym has an amazing view and ladies changing area, steam and sauna excellent. The staff are so polite and helpful.
3 night romance trip Feb 28, 2016
Joan
"This is the first timeand is last time there."
Far away from city, shopping and food TV was not clear and small.
4 night trip Feb 27, 2016
Kwai Heung J
"Good stay"
Booked a Harbour View Club room. Arrived in time for aperitifs in the Harbour Club. We were also able to register and check out in the Harbour Club which was very efficient. Two small complaints, our luggage took an hour to arrive at our room and despite the offer saying we could possibly keep the room until 3pm we had to leave it at 1pm and then our luggage was left in the foyer in a cordoned off area, not exactly secure. Tip, we got the hotel shuttle bus to the hotel, cost HK$300, whereas the taxi back cost less than HK$280. There are money-changing facilities in the hotel bot the rate is not good. They will not split high value US$ even though they will have them. No money changers in the area. Tour desk is great for information. If you are there for one or two days you can get a Big Bus (hop on, hop off) card. Overall we would go back but then we could deal with the little niggles.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2016
"Highly recommended!"
Brilliant stay!
5 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
kevin
"Spacious rooms and great harbour views"
The hotel rooms are particularly spacious for Hong Kong and have great harbour views. Most of the staff are friendly and attentive. The location might not suit some as it is not near a subway station. But we were on a staycation so not trying to get downtown. You get more space, but you'll need to take short cab rides to get to Tsim Sha Tsui or Mong Kok. The immediate vicinity of the hotel is a typical Hong Kong middle-class residential development. The older parts of Kowloon City are a short walk beyond and these would be less-visited by tourists and have interesting restaurants (local and Thai) and markets.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Rudie
"Enjoyed my stay in Harbour Grand Kowloon !!"
This was my second visit to this hotel. I like the location as it is not far from the buzzling Kowloon city, while it is located at a quite neighbourhood with varieties of food & shopping. Great place to stay.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
SG
"Staff gets this one over the line."
All staff were polite & helpful but the hotel itself was a little tired. The lobby & main resturant were so cold I had to wear a jumper to dinner & the lifts were very slow. However, the rooms & public areas were very clean & the Club facilities were good. Asked for a late check out due to departure time of plane & was given 3hrs with no hesitation. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Rose
"Ripper view with great facilities"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel may be further away from the MTR than others, however this is offset by the frequent and free shuttle service to the very central TST (just near Star Ferry Pier). The views are spectacular, the rooms are in great condition and the fitness facilities are top notch.
Other trip Jan 17, 2016
S
"Not so grand Harbour Grand"
Dining area completely dominates hotel foyer . There is basically no bar or area where you can look out at the harbour. The room was disappointing, cigarette stains on the sink, poorly refitted tiles , cables tied up with tape, speaker in bathroom falling off wall and not working. Once again no information at check in as to the hotel facilities or travel information, its up to the quest to find out by themselves.
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
"fabulous hotel!"
Wonderful hotel with great service and staff. A harbour view room is worth the extra money as the views are amazing.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
"quality of service"
comfortable & wonderful view for swimming
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
LARRY
Everything look great but if compare with harbour grand Hong Kong
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
wai peng
"Harbour Club and View from the room was great !!"
Overall a very good experience after we sorted out confusion due to booking information furnished by expedia, we booked for 2 adults and 1 child for Harbour club room , the website indicated breakfast is included, when we completed the booking it showed breakfast for 2 only ... also after reaching the hotel , hotel informed us that the harbour club access to the child is not included. This was not a good start. long story short after making several calls to expedia they compensated breakfast for the child and hotel allowed the other meals included in harbour club.We felt as if we are begging for our right for the mistake of the website information and the confusion between hotel and expedia. Any way if this was offered to us without making us feel bad, I would recommended this hotel to any one . Great View , Great Service , Harbour Club was good to have evening drinks, clean rooms, good shuttle and overall a nice place to stay in Hong Kong. It also offers a a nice harbour walk which takes you along the coast with stunning views and breeze.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
Sandeep
SG
The hotel is good but 2 things were disappointed. 1/ the free WiFi in room is only limit for 2 2/ I booked the club room ( paid more ) included breakfast & include lounge , they don't allow to change the breakfast to downstairs restaurant. I never have this rejected in another hotel before!!! We have to eat in the lounge. Two days, they were serving the same food for breakfast, tea time & evening.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Wilfred
"Luxurious hotel with amazing views over the sea"
Great views from back of hotel but otherwise surrounded by a lot of building sites. Good free, very regular shuttle to ferry terminal and shops. We were lucky to be able to access our room at 8am.
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
Sheila
"Terrible service"
Terrible service for a 5 star hotel. Picked it for the swimming pool but there was terrible noise from construction works going on. Hotel was quite dated in it's decor. Quite a bit off the beaten track even though they did have a regular shuttle bus. Feel that when book through Hotels.com (which is is fantastic service) that hotels don't often give you decent rooms in their hotels even if you've paid extra for a room upgrade.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2015
"Beautiful hotel & veiws"
Beautiful hotel & brilliant staff, maybe situated a little too far from shops & restaurants etc. Great veiws & excellent rooftop pool.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
Pauline
"So so hitel"
The hotel is actually a good hotel. The location is fine but it is the staff that need to be more professional. I stay over 120 days a year in hotels in Asia but I have never seen any hotel staff to handle food in buffet by hand no gloves. I even told the manager and he told me he puts all of them in garbage but first I don't believe he did not I wanted him to waste so munch pastry. Anyway this is just an ok hotel.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
aras
"I had expected it better"
I spent one night here and was actually disappointed by the room. As you couldn't open the windows the AC was the only possibility to get "fresh" air, but it seemed quite old so the air and the whole room had a bad smell and was very dark. Furthermore I found hair on my bed and the pool as well as other parts of the hotel has seen better times-the walls have stains.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
"Great location Staff very attentive"
Now 20 years old the hotel has the look of the era in which it was built - might put some off but it is well maintained, great location, very attentive staff and well worth the visit. Included in the many hotels that are accessed directly via the SkyTrain and linked bus services getting to and from the hotel is very easy - 45 minutes from walking on the platform at the airport to entering the hotel. Great hospitality bus service down to the central shopping area in Kowloon Fantastic views from the pool on the 21st floor directly on to Victoria Harbour and across th Hong Kong Island. Good food. The extra for the Harbour Club service is well worth it with breakfast, afternoon tea and "happy hour' every evening. I will be going back.
Other trip Nov 12, 2015
Simon
"Fantastic views and great location!"
We enjoyed our 6 nights' stay, and the views were absolutely stunning and fabulous. Every morning we woke up to the expansive views of the South China Seas, such a wonderful way to start our day. WE also jog around the Promenade and workout in the gym with such great views too. The location is so convenient to go anywhere. There is always a shuttle bus that bring us to Tsim Sha Tsui Station, and from there, we can go anywhere so easily. The buffets were great too, and such a wide variety of foods served at the cafe restaurant. Love it!
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
Fran
"My stay at Harbour Grand"
It was my intent to spend a few nights at Harbour Grand by viewing the pictures of the hotel. When I arrived, the hotel looked as expected. When I entered the lobby, it's grand. The front desk staff was polite and helped with an early checkin. When I went up to my room, I looked around and it's big. The negative is that the hotel is dated. The swimming pool on the roof was beautiful. In general, I loved my stay at Harbour Grand.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
"Great hotel Great views"
Ive stayed in this hotel many times. Still a great hotel with very friendly and efficient staff. Great views of Hong Kong Island, restaurants are very good and the rooftop swimming pool is amazing.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
The hotel and staff were fine but it's a long way from anywhere and for that reason, I wouldn't recommend it.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015