All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
20 Tak Fung Street, Whampoa Garden, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean and comfortable"
Had a very good stay. The rooms were clean and service was very prompt. Even though the hotel is not located that close to the subway, taxi sevice was very convenient and affordable. I was told that they are in the process of opening a subway stop 2 -3 blocks away. Because it is located in a residential/ commercial area, all the conveniences were available -especially laundry and telephone (sim card purchase).
5 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
Al
"Location of the hotel"
Though the hotel was little away from the main town and shopping center it was very convenient. Hotel provides shuttle service free of cost and the taxi and pubic transport is very effective. The staff at the reception and concierge are very helpful and guiding. Though we had very little time to explore hotel facilities even though we stayed for four nights, we could get the feel of comfort. We had enjoyable stay in Hong Kong inclusive of late travel back to hotel from different locations.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Prakash
This is a perfectly beautiful hotel with amazing views over Victoria Harbor. Everything about it was outstanding. I had a couple unexpected travel problems to solve and the management and staff were awesome in helping me resolve those seamlessly and graciously. I would certainly recommend it to anyone going to Hong Kong.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Sarah vH
"Offer free wi-fi!"
The hotel is well-located on the water with a hotel view, and the facilities are great. Two downs: coming from Kowloon Station, I took the free shuttle bus (K-1). With the hotel the sixth stop, it took well over an hour. I could have walked the distance more quickly, and more pleasantly. Second, I increasingly object to good hotels who charge for an internet connection in the room. Frankly, it is a form of highway robbery - a hidden tax. With most hotels offering it free, it is really not acceptable for hotels to skin their clients this way.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Poor service, rooms in disrepair, terrible location, nickle and dimes for everything-- and not worth it.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
"great hotel great food"
We stay for 5 night it was a very good experience. The lunch buffet was outstanding.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
oskar
"Quiet and comfortable"
I would really like to thank the staff and especially the cleaning crew for making my stay so wonderful. I stayed there for my wedding and it was just a great stay, and thank you for the free wine and fruit upon my arrival. The only problem I encountered was that my room was like a dead zone for cell phones, and the wifi I was trying to purchase was not working on the only day I needed it. The location itself is quite distant from the city central but not a real problem since it keeps you away from the traffic noises and the rush hour jam. Knowing how to use the bus system nearby (whampao garden terminal) and free shuttle is important in keeping costs down. The nearby ferry only takes you to the north point, which then you need to know how to use the buses or ding dings. Taxi's are always available but costs can add up over time. The room itself was large and comfortable and very clean everyday. The pool looked great and the buffet ( though a bit pricey) was very good. Stay here is you want to relax in a large clean room with a nice view of the harbor, with a pool and hot tub on the roof. The aeon mall has a great shopping mall with everything from groceries to dollar store items made in japan. The staff was very helpful with any problems and questions and made sure everything was great. I would gladly stay there again. Thank you for making my stay there relaxing and letting me use your lobby in my photo shoots.
6 night family trip May 21, 2013
sean
"A 5 star stay in the Kowloon area"
It was over the top. We had club room privileges and really treated ourselves. The breakfast buffet was great as well as the cocktail hour. A beautiful hotel. They provided a free shuttle to the 2 main transit stops.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Francine
Terrific hotel. Book a Harbourclub room. The extra money pays as breakfast and wifi free and own lounge with private check in and complimentary drinks and food just like BA lounge at terminal 5!
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Had a great suite with ocean view as requested. Prefect for us
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
Not a 5-star hotel as advertised
1 night trip Apr 8, 2013
we were very content with our stay at the hotel. Friendly staff,big and nice rooms and nice location near the sea. Very good and delicous breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
anna
"very nice hotel"
Its a very nice hotel. good location, nice decor, i enjoyed my two night stay here, beautiful harbor view from the lobby. However disappointed that I got an angled harbor view when I paid extra just to get a "harbor view". no free Internet in the lobby is also a nonstandard practice of any hotel. In addition, the front desk was lack of staff, called for something for three times, no one picked up, went downstairs, they were swumped. for a hotel of this class, they should have planned better management.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
verna
"Awesome Hotel with an Amazing View!"
The hotel was very accomadating for our early arrival and quickly had us settled into our room. They took our bags right out of the cab and they were waiting for us in our room, the staff and service all around was outstanding! I can't say enough nice things about this hotel!
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"great hotel on vacation and business"
staff was efficient friendly.there was transport to downtown area.i got value for money.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Great hotel-- except"
When my husband and I walked through the lobby every member of the staff would say " good morning sir" to my husband, and ignore me. i found this very rude.
3 night trip Jan 7, 2013
cleo
"A true 5 star hotel"
This hotel is top notch, and the service is superb. Only complaint is that their restaurant prices were ridiculously high when we were there 12/23, and 12/24.
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
"Beautiful hotel with good customer service"
The hotel is beautiful, I will love to stay again.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
"great hotel for Kowloon"
this was an Expedia crap-shoot- it was a 'get 40% off of a 4-star hotel' option on the web-site. The catch is you don't know what the hotel is going to be. I was pleasantly surprised when I got tot he Grand Harbour Kowloon. Really nice place.
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
"Very happy"
This hotel always has a merry atmosphere in it, as we see there're weddings taking place every day during our 8-night stay. However, considering how much we'd paid for, we should have received free wifi in it. Food is too high-priced, but you can walk down the street (less than 5 minutes) for less than HKD 30 for a full breakfast.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
T & G
One of the more affordable hotels in HK but with incredible views and convenience to everything Hong Kong. Would highly recommend!
Other trip Nov 22, 2012
"Go to the top of mountain for the view"
The hotel was excellent. The staff and service was great. Being part of the Grand Kowloon club was well worth it. Enjoyed all the amenities. The hotel location was not ideal- a little too far from the action, requiring use of the shuttle bus. And the bus was filled on a couple of occasions, making us wait for the next one. The outdoor restaurant was not extraordinary and a bit pricey.
3 night family trip Oct 4, 2012
"Not worth the price"
It used to be great, four season's type of room, now is sad, the room are small as usual in Hong Kong, but the room looks not clean and cheap, not as before. The restaurant (Promenade) use to be great specially on sunday brunch, now is poor and cheap. Even the doormen, they look so much cheaper now, it is sad to see prices has gone up so bad and service went down rock bottom.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Liz
"Averaeg Hotel"
Rooms and overall hotel was outdated but clean. Morning buffet was great and priced ok. Beautiful view of harbor from the dinning room. Pool area did not have enough pool chairs. Very outdated but great view of the harbor. Staff was friendly.
Business trip Oct 3, 2012
LD
"Great hotel but don't rely on them for tour plans"
The hotel is very well situated with excellent views. We reserved a room for 3 people but found it was only set up for two when we arrived. We had to request the extra bed, bedding, towels, etc and had to wait until the next morning before all items were provided. We also found that the hotel works with only one local tour company. We used them the first day and found their services below standard. The hotel would not provide us with names of alternate companies for our remaining days.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
kmmrb

Magnificent hotel, pictures on hotels.com depict it perfectly. The hotel itself was stunning, the service was also sensational and the facilities were impressive. Would definitely recommend.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Rochelle
"Kowloon in style."
The hotel is not in the tourist part of town and this may be a little off putting to some guests. But, there is a hotel provided shuttle bus that operates very frequently which will whisk you into Kowloon centre in a matter of minutes so you are never far from the action. All of the hotel staff that I encountered were exceptional helpful and willing to assist. I was staying in one of the Club Rooms and so had access to the hotel's Club Lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea, hot and cold drinks and the evening cocktail reception. The club staff were excellent. They were attentive, knowledgeable, friendly and professional, always. My room was a good size and overlooked Hong Kong harbour which was superb as there is always something going on, on the harbour. I Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel on my next visit to Hong Kong. Well done Harbour Grand Kowloon.
6 night trip May 22, 2015
Stephen
"Nice hotel overseeing the Victory harbour in Hong"
I enjoyed it very much. It was a nice hotel.
3 night trip May 10, 2015
Harry
"A nice hotel in HK"
Although the area doesn't have MTR station, this hotel still worth for the value. The gym and swimming pool there are stunning!
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Honest Review: Great, but outdated place"
The hotel itself looks wonderful and the rooms are quite spacious, especially considering that it is Hong Kong. The bed and the armchair feel great. It is all pretty standard higher end hotel decor and feel. However, the TV is an outdated model that doesn't support USB connections (big minus for me, not so much for others) and the "deep soak tub" was nothing but a pretty standard small, and not too well cleaned, bathtub (again, major minus for me but not so much for others. Don't get me wrong, all the other aspects of the room were nice, with quite friendly staff to boot, but the TV and the bathtub were a big minus for me. As for neighborhood, there is A LOT of great stuff around the hotel, including lots of places to dine and shop. However, it is NOT in walking distance from the nearest MTR station. While there are shuttle buses every thirty minutes, getting to the hotel itself without using a taxi is a pain. All in all, it was a pretty pleasant experience, albeit lacking any particular flair or memorable aspect.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Meongsun
"Would not recommend this hotel"
We had such a disappointing stay at the hotel. It had been 3 years since I stayed here and the hotel has not been updated since and is really starting to show it. Its now tired and dated. But the rooms are large for HK standard. We had a mini cockroach in the hotel and we spoke to the duty manager who kindly moved us to a small 2 roomed suite but to be honest we spent very little time in the hotel as we didnt particularly want to be there after that. On the last day we spent 2 hours on the roof at the pool which is nice and has spectacular views over the bay but my boyfriend found another small cockroach in the mens changing rooms. We had asked for our rooms to be fumigated but this was the final straw.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Mary catherine
"Perfect location"
Great hotel on the Harbour. Perfect location. Great service, although the breakfast and other food is a bit too expensive. Great views from the pool. However the windows need a clean to see the views from the room at their best.
4 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Belinda
"Smart modern hotel with great views."
Great choice of hotel for first trip to Hong Kong. Fantastic waterside views and short taxi ride to all key sites and restaurants.
"Short stay in Hong Kong"
Booked this hotel mainly of the cheaper daily rate. surprised that it was avery good hotel. room was big , had the partial sea view at no extra charge, which was good. the bed was very comfortable(king size).. I arrived about 9am thinking that I will just leave my bags and do a city tour but they were good enough to let me have my room. Neighbourhood is mainly locals, lots of local eateries (quite cheap).. free shuttle to TST, shopping area is handy but do consider taking a taxi back if late night.. On the whole, very pleasant stay.. will come back.
4 night trip Mar 16, 2015
"Holiday"
Good
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
WENDY
"Excellent hotel"
Fantastic staff, great gym, excellent service would highly recommend
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
It was a very pleasant vacation.... the hotel was very good
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
PH
"Very nice view of the harbour"
Great location, prompt service, concierge could be better.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Jd
"Waterside Experience"
Excellent Service by staff, a little way out from town so complimentary courtesy bus provided though this could be oversubscribed at peak times so arrive early.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Quiet location, which has pluses and minuses."
We stayed in a harbour club room with a nice view of the harbour. The room was spacious by HK standards. You need to walk a long way down the promenade to see the iconic Hong Kong skyline though. Be aware in the Club Room wine is only available between 6pm and 8pm. Also available at that time are some nibbles, including stale sandwiches. You can get an OK breakfast between 7am and 10am and a very simple, and not so interesting, afternoon tea between 3pm and 6pm. The Club Room was often packed and didn't feel exclusive. You can walk about forty minutes and be at avenue of the stars. Quiet location. I probably wouldn't stay there in the heat of summer as you either have to walk forty minutes to be in TST ferry terminal or wait for the shuttle bus which takes you to The Peninsula hotel arcade. The hotel is nowhere near an MTR station. We stayed over Chinese New Year. Some of the concierges gave incorrect information, for example we were told the Symphony of Lights was not on, so we went to the CNY Parade instead, only to find out the Symphony of Lights was infact on. We were sad to have missed it. The excusion desk only want to sell harbour cruises from one company. It's cheaper to go to TST to the Star Ferry counter and get a cruise there. If you want a quiet location, away from the hussle and bustle, then it's a nice hotel with rooms that are nicer than you would get in a more central location.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
J
"Business and pleasure stay."
We were there for 4 days of business and 3 days for pleasure. I brought my girl friend. At first we were not going to stay at the hotel for the full 7 days because it was a little pricey. But after the first few days we just decided why change. It was worth the money. The morning Buffet is to die for. The afternoon one is as well. We were just very comfortable. I recommend it, highly. Book it on the internet. It is cheaper than direct. Have fun!
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"okay"
Adequate if you do not mind being outside the main tourist areas of kowloon or hong kong. the hotel shuttle this time was not as effective. but taxi into tst is only about $3-4 US.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Look for other Options"
This is a Hotel that you need to make sure of what you want from your stay in HK. Its location if you are on a shopping trip is not that great. You have to rely on the a shuttle bus to get you to major Shopping centers or MRT services.although the hotels service is good it adds a lot of time to your day . For Business the hotel location is OK. The rooms for a supposed 5 star are lacking and dated , mine had significant mold growing in the shower !!!!. However the shower pressure was excellent. The bed in the room was not that great but passable .Health Spa was again lacking , they could do so much more with the facility ( as in range of services) massages are done in a converted Hotel Room ???? If you are determined on staying at this Hotel strongly recommend paying extra for the Club levels. The most redeeming factor for this Hotel , the staff are very good, friendly and only too happy to help
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Cameron
"nice hotel, friendly staff, great views"
Excellent stay, great hotel facilities and pretty good value. Lovely staff too. The hotel offers free shuttle services to the closest ferry crossing and to points within Kowloon itself. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great location and great hotel"
Fabulous stay in the Club level with great views over the harbour from the room and even more special views from the rooftop pool. Complimentary food an wine every evening in the Club lounge and great place to meet and chat with fellow travellers. The only picky points I'd make were the design of the bathroom could be better as well as the condition - bit tired. And there was smoking allowed on our level which was unpleasant in the hallways.
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Rachel
"Family of five gives high fives here!!!"
Great stay Would do it again and recommend to others We were a family of five in two adjoining room and the exec lounge for for breakfast and cocktails were great
5 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
simon
"Just stay here!"
This is a fantastic hotel, with excellent service. From the time we alighted from the courtesy bus, we were met with helpful, friendly and very efficient service. In fact, we were blown away with the service from everyone who works in this hotel. Best I have experienced in a long time. The views from our room were spectacular, and the rooftop pool is a great plus. No hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. One travel tip - get the Metro from the airport to Kowloon station, then get the K1 bus (courtesy service) to the hotel and then use taxis to get around. This is better and cheaper than getting an Octopus card as the hotel is not that close to a station. Only one slight gripe - the buffet dinner is quite pricey in relation to eating out elsewhere in Hong Kong, but that is probably to be expected, and the service, choice of food and the ambiance make up for it. Breakfast buffet was excellent.
3 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great Hong Kong getaway"
Although not right in the center of the action, Harbour Grand is an excellent hotel offering regular shuttle service to TST. We needed three rooms for our grown family and were upgraded to Club Room's with excellent harbour views. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the hotel is well maintained.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
JP
"Small room"
The room is quite small. Overall it was a nice place to celebrate countdown
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014