All hotels in Negril, Jamaica
Norman Manley Boulevard, PO Box 2575, Negril, Westmoreland, Jamaica, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great amenities
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
3rd at Travellers...I feel like I'm at "Home"....Plan on returning soon.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Jamaican Getaway"
Last minute getaway and found this hotel right off the ocean. Unfortunately I didn't have time to go in the ocean. Arrived on Saturday and left on Tues. Nice short trip to rejuvenate my system. The room was a single bungalow with a fan. The fan worked but the locked mechanism didn't. Kept the fan on high during the night and while out, on low. It kept the room at a pleasant temperature. The pool was nice and the onsite restaurant was nice. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the dinner buffet on my last night. I felt safe and the staff at the hotel was great. Odene, the front gate security guard was really nice and walked with me to a nearby restaurant where we enjoyed dinner together, on my request that I have him join me. We walked back on the beach. Sylvian at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful with my pick-up verification that I was unable to do due to me being out on an excursion for the whole day. If you are looking for a hotel on a budget, this is the place to stay. Not that much flashy amenities but enough to have an enjoyable stay. One thing though, it is quite a distance from the Montego Bay airport, 90 minute ride and if you plan on going to Mystic mountain, that is a 3 hour bus ride. *If you want lobster, come before April or after June. Mating season during my stay and was unable to enjoy a fresh cracked lobster.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Getaway
"Love the Garden"
Beautiful garden okay food too much music the exchange rate is higher than national rate. Also staff is not knowledgeable about rate is being used
Dimples
Staff is very friendly. Hotel is clean and nice. Would definitely visit again.
michelle
"At least it was close to the beach."
Definitely ok if you're going on a budget like I was, but don't let the website trick you into thinking it's anything more than a place to stay when you're on a budget.
Steph
the hotel was clean but the staff was not very friendly. The bed/ mattress was hard and uncomfortable. otherwise nice.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Wadia
"Nice hotel right on the beach. Great location."
The hotel staff and management truly care about the guests. Wonderful location right on the beach. Great view from restaurant/bar deck. Walking distance from restaurants and village, and short cab rides to West End. A wonderful experience and a great place to stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Deb & Ray
"Had a great time"
Very Nice place to stay pool was nice along with the beach. Staff was more then helpful to all of us had 5 couples staying at the resort so seating for 10 was not a problem with any of them. setting up chairs on the beach to make room for us was not an issue at all. Very nice staff. Had a great time with lifeguard/bartenders in the pool all week as well. Friendly and fun
"Will return!"
Great location and staff. I will return when I visit Negril again. The beach is beautiful and the hotel is located directly on the beach.
"Will Return"
This is a lovely hotel in a GREAT location. The staff is very nice and as accommodating as they can possibly be. The only issue I had was my bathroom flooding. It took them a while to address this situation. This hotel is RIGHT on the beach and I could not have stayed in a better location. The brunch buffet was just okay but was reasonably priced.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
We had a good expierence at Travelers. We stayed in a bungalow it was clean and comfortable housekeeping came daily, hot water when ever we needed it. The only problem we had was noisey people in the other side of our bungalow. They came on the third day and partied every night until 3 or 4 in the morning. Other people asked how we could put up with it even. So basically it is good in the bungalows unless you get a bad neighor
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
C and D
"Fun at Travelers Beach Resort"
We enjoyed our stay, room was very clean & comfortable. There was a room safe, they brought us a refrigerator (only $5 a day) and a coffee maker to our room. The restaurant was nice, good food. The staff was very nice and friendly.
6 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Bonnie
"Very nice staff!"
Travellers Beach Resort staff were wonderful! We didn't exactly get the room we booked; however, it was quickly resolved to our satisfaction, and we were even given a free dinner for two at the resort. Ann Marie, the supervisor, is very friendly and knows how to do her job! Romeo the bar tender is fabulous!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Love to Travel
Great time! This was a wonderful and relaxing location and the vibes was just great.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Omar
"Very close to beach"
The hotel was great, the customer service was good, I would def go back and recommend a friend, I'm actually going back in the summer time.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
jonny
This hotel is located in an excellent location! Near shopping and local eateries and bars!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
The rooms are small but adequate. We stayed in a bungalow. Nights can be noisy with music and entertainment sometimes runny late. You can hear your neighbors extremely well.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"very comfortable and clean. Great value"
For the price paid I wasn't expecting a 5 star resort. The resort was clean and the room and bed was very comfortable, the room also had a decent flat screen and cable tv. The Bar, restaurant, pool and gym were up to standard and it's located right on the beautiful beach. Very happy I decided to stay at this resort instead of wasting money on a more expensive one.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Rashelrae
"Hotel on the beach"
Do not let the first impression of the room fool you. This hotel is a wonderful place to stay with a welcoming staff. Security and a life guard were present on the beach during the day. Street vendors were able to sell their ware, but if they got too agressive security would move them along. Hotel has restuarant on site, and theme nights. Hotel is located right on the beach with beautiful views of the sunset. I would recommend this place for someone who is looking to experience different food and places in Negril.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Natalie
"Horrible Hotel."
This was the worst hotel stay I have ever had. Bugs, cold water showers. I am not a picky person but this was ridiculous. I suggest consider somewhere else.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Terri
"Awesome Deal Right on The Beach"
This resort exceeded my expectations! I travel alone to get away each year and took chance at trying a different resort. It is right on the beach, walking distance from the fun activities throughout the week. You can mix and mingle with guests at all the other resorts along the 7 mile beach with a casual stroll. The resort's staff is friendly and helpful. The smaller (non-deluxe) rooms don't have a refrigerator as advertised, but one can be rented for a low rate per night. I was upgraded to a deluxe room when I politely expressed my feelings about the difference in what was perceived from the website to what was offered. Housekeeping thoroughly cleans the rooms, which becomes a big deal when you stay on the beach and get sand everywhere. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Ann
"Good value if you like Double Beds"
Okay, so I stayed here with my wife and two daughters. We had a adjoining rooms in a cabin. This worked out fine except for the double bed for my wife and me. The service was quite nice. The restaurant was poorly managed (for american standards). 90% of the staff was excellent.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"SLEPT ON CARDBOARD!!!! Our bungallow nightmare"
The only thing I can say is that the amazing 7 mile beach and our driver andrea {not the giant}Rocked! The bungallow was deplorable. Been to negril 5 times already and this bungalow was ridiculous. WE of all people knew to expect negril's "fab casual vibe " but come on , .5 apple rating BUNGHOLEn BUNGALOW BUYER BEWARE!!!!!IOWA see negril{PARADISE}soon.2015
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Heidi
"Excellent local Jamaican buffet breakfast"
Very nice beach, white soft sand and great water. Don't expect much from snorkeling! Local touristy stuff and the restaurant a la carte meals are their cash cows.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Praveer
"Beautiful location and the best beach around."
We had a wonderful stay. The place is very clean and nice. The beach is wonderful and within steps from any room. The staff is the highlight of our vacation they made us feel so welcome and at home.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"The value place to stay in Negril"
staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet is authentic and delicious! Good location and value. Would stay there again and again. Stayed five nights.
4 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"A Great Travel Find"
It was great! Staff was friendly and exceptionally helpful, room was kept immaculate, location is unbeatable. Food was great and cooked to my taste. Cost was more than fair. I highly recommend this resort to anyone who would like a feel for the real Jamaica.
7 night trip Nov 10, 2014
robert
"Pleasant surprise."
Awesome time. The staff was professional and very helpful. I didn't want to leave. I will defiantly return. A must stay wen in negril. Also the food and drinks delish. Last but not least i felt very safe. Xoxo.
5 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2014
"Locally owned. Great value."
Great value. Locally owned.
3 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Paula
"Nice property on the beach"
Renovations being done when we arrived but not terribly inconvenient - management offered Rum punch 10am-3pm in bar overlooking beach for having to put up with construction. Ground well kept, rooms adequate - with renovations should be even better come January. Staff excellent, friendly, helpful if you are the kind of traveler that likes to eat where the locals eat. Security on property did great job watching out for us (kept eye on scooter rental at one end of property while beach security kept vendors from hassling you at the beach.) They even had very attentive lifeguard on duty. Rates were extremely reasonable just before peak season.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Chuck
"Cost Effective Resort"
Good resort for the price. Friendly staff, safe grounds and beautiful beach.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Erica
"Beautiful view of the beach"
November 14,2014 It was my b-day I went to Jamaica stayed at travellers. They sing to me and gave me a CD. It was a great night on the beach.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
CC
"Wonderful Trip"
We had a couples get-a-way for 6days and it was wonderful. The room was nice and clean. Air condition nice and cold. They were doing some remodeling but did not interefer with the stay. Check in was absolutly No Problem. Food was AMAZINGLY delicious. I live Jamaican food and the breakfast buffet will keep you full all day. Lunch and Dinner food delicious as well. I've been to Jamaica 7 times and I'm from the states. This has been my favorite resort in Negril. The pool was great and entertainment was wonderful too. Walking distance from shops. Just take the bridge walkway. I felt super safe. Security onsite 24/7. We had a overall wonderful time here. Can't wait to go back!! One Love
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for your review Stephanie. I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful 6 day stay here at Travellers. We're working on even more nights of entertainment for you to look forward to on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back!
4 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Beach Front Low Key Good Value."
We stayed here for being beach front and affordable. We enjoyed the stay, although their restaurant does need some upgrades. We only tried breakfasts. There is a Chinese restaurant next door which was a big plus for us. It's hard to feed yourself in Negril... The beach was wonderful, there are little flies that bite... The resort is probably the best bet for independent travelers who do not like all inclusives.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Sena
"Hotel was right up on the beah!"
I enjoyed my stay and will use this resort on my next trip!
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for choosing Travellers, and for leaving a comment. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Perfect Discount Hotel"
For a discount hotel, this is a great resort. Room clean. Staff friendly & pleasant. Food was EXCELLENT. Beach clean. Hotel is located 5mins from Negril's town center.
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for your kind comments Ann-Marie. We aim to provide a great value at an affordable price for all to enjoy. It's great to know you found this to be the case during your visit. Please do visit again on your next trip!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Ann-Marie
When I arrived at the hotel the room that I paid extra for was not at all what I saw on the website I had to pay fifty dollars more per night for a room that I felt was not worth it
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to read that you were not satisfied with your accommodations. We do have several room types from which to choose and we encourage visitors to review all room types online before choosing. Rooms are as depicted on the website, however not all rooms gone through the renovation process, so I do apologize if this was the case here. We're aiming to get through all major renovations by the end of the year.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Othniel
"Good for family"
My experience at this hotel was very comfortable, I liked very much eat in front of the sea and I will look forward to go back. The only complaint, and it is not to big, is that the WF was not so good, maybe for the location of the room. But overall was good! Thanks,
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for your review Ruben. I'm happy that you had a comfortable experience with us. We did have a wireless access point go down recently and are working to resolve any dead spots. This is typically not an issue and I apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Ruben
"Very nice hotel, placed at the 7 mile beach"
Beautiful view and nice restaurant serving all you can eat buffet all day long, very courteous staff and good amenities, includes a very good dive shop
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for posting a review. Breakfast buffet on the deck overlooking that beautiful caribbean sea is a great way to start the day. I'm glad that you found the staff to be courteous. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
liran
"Girl's Outing"
The rooms where clean but didn't a have a phone , iron or clock. We had a great housekeeper. The only thing my friends and I didn't like was that our friends that live in town could not be on the premises past 10pm.
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for your review Tina. Currently we don't have phones in the rooms but we are currently exploring options with wireless devices that will facilitate communication with the front desk and restaurant. Irons are only available at the front desk for most room types currently but we do plan on getting them into all rooms by the years end. Sorry about the inconvenience you may have experienced concerning your friends. Room rates are based on double occupancy and guests may stay over night once the extra person fee is paid. This allows us to keep our rates affordable for everyone.
7 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Tina
"beautiful"
My boyfriend myself and my kids all enjoyed our self the kids loved the the pool and the table we love it
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for your review Kadean! We're pleased to know that you all had a great time. Please visit us again soon!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
kadean
The hospitality of the staff and the owner/manager are increadible. They make the guests feel welcome. The hotel has a tradition to give cocktail party to the guests one a week with live band which i found it excellent way to welcome everyone. To my surprise, during the cocktail party, the hotel celebrated my birthday by offering free cake because they saw us celebrate my birthday the day we arrived. I would like to thank the manager of the hotel for it. We will definitely go back again. The quality of service is excellent. The room are clean. The location of hotel is good, there is restaurant, spa. If you are looking for quit, and relaxing place I would recommend the place.
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for your kind and encouraging comments. Nothing pleases us more than to hear about a satisfied guests stay with us. We strive to provide personalized customer service and I'm really happy that we were able to help make your birthday special. We look forward to having you back!
5 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2014
mimi g
"Travellers Beach Resort"
Hotel was very nice for the price. Not luxury but clean and pleasant. There are cheaper bungalows and slightly more expensive rooms in the big buildings .Right on beach. Only bad experience was with Marcia, the restaurant manager. Otherwise, excellent value.
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you found us to be an excellent value. We do have several room types and encourage visitors to review all room types before choosing accommodations. The cheaper bungalows aren't for everyone as they are a very basic accommodation. I do apologize for any issues you may have had with the restaurant manager, we will certainly look into the matter. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2014
DEK
"Nice Hotel.......very relaxing"
This hotel was very nice. Not a 5 star resort, but it was clean, the rooms were comfortable, and it is set on a beautiful beach. Locals come by and offer fresh fruit while you are out on the beach, but a simple No thank you if you are not interested will do. I did not find anyone to be pushy, and there is security on the beach ALL the time, who have no problem stepping in if you are bothered. Security here is great! The food is ok. American prices. Overall the atmosphere here is wonderful. I have never felt so relaxed in my entire life. Family friendly place. We traveled with our 8 year old son, and we all equally had a great time! For the money this place cannot be beat!!!!! We would stay here again.
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review. It's great to hear that you all had such a wonderful time and felt relaxed whilst you were here. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and comfortable environment for our guests, so i'm glad you found the security to be great. We look forward to having you back!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
The Loya's
"middle of everything"
very convenient for where I had to go
Response by Travellers Beach Resort
Thanks for leaving a review Raymond. We hope to see you back!
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
raymond
"location was ok."
Hotel was clean, very comfy! However noisey other occupants early in the am, wakes me up. Everthing else was great! Hotel just have to let guest knows, that there should be no cohersing in the hallways early in the mornings and late at night!
4 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Collette
"Great location, great staff"
My stay started on a sour note. I booked two rooms for 4 friends. I specifically booked two rooms with two beds because we were all guys and only gals are cool with sleeping in the same bed. When myself and a friend arrived the day before we were assured that the second room with two beds will be available the following day for our other two friends. The next day we were told that it was now a small room with a single bed. Luckily one of our friends did not make it and it became a minor issue. The hotel is covered by Wifi everywhere, unfortunately for me, the one place that the Wifi stopped working on my second day was the one that covered my room. It was a vacation but I still had work to do that required an internet connection. I was forced to sit in the lobby to get any work done. Those were my only minor issues... Overall we had a great experience with the staff, the food, the rooms were clean and awesome, the location was great, the beach was awesome. Every staff member provided fist class service. If we did not have that issue at the beginning this would have absolutely been my number one place to recommend to anyone. Actually, despite the minor issues I would definitely go back there for our next trip!
6 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2014
"Restaurant & Housekeeping"
Please inform the guests that no one should smoke in the restaurant. It will drive away non smoking customers. One quest was smoking, and I informed a waitress. She then relayed the message to the manager. The manager went to speak to the guest, but the guest refused to stop smoking. I got extremely upset, and that's when the guest decided to stop smoking. I ended up not going back to the restaurant for dinner. There should be a huge "No Smoking" sign, so that guests can go outside if they want to smoke. My father, who never smoked a day in his life, has COPD, sue to second hand smoke. Some of these smokers are so bloody selfish. Ugh! Housekeeping showed up after 1 pm going on 2, every day, and the day before check-out, they showed up at 5PM. If the hotel has to check-in addt'l guests, hire extra staff. Having your current guests waiting for housekeeping is not cool. The room next to mine had the same problem re: housekeeping showing up at 5pm. I reduced the tip for housekeeping as a result. My husband wanted to take a shower, and there were no clean towels. I also had to pack for the next day; consequently, I ended up going to bed very late, as I had to get up for an early flight. I booked the deluxe room, which is better than the bungalow. The bungalow has no AC. Otherwise, everything else was okay.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Anne
"Excellent location!"
I absolutely loved my stay there. Only problem was I wish I had an updated room with AC. Besides that everything else was excellent. The food the drinks were delicious. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I definitely look forward to coming back very soon.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Home away from home"
I stayed at Travellers Beach Resort for a little under a week, and I really enjoyed myself. This family operated hotel on the beach is just what you need. The entire stay is friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable, they do not have those brick hard matress that most resorts do. You can actually get a good nights sleep. The food you order at their restaurant is made to order and delicious. Definitely will be going back there.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014