All hotels in West Harrison, New York, United States of America
101 Corporate Park Drive, West Harrison, NY, 10604, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Place to Stay in White Plains Area"
We have stayed in a number of hotels in this area. This is our family favorite! The comfortable suites, great breakfast, and overall property condition & amenities make us want to come back. This time they even upgraded us to a 2 bedroom, which was an added bonus since we arrived late. We didn't have to make the sofabed for our kids since they had their own bedroom and bathroom! The only negative at all is that the omelette station seems to be unstaffed much of the time during breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Annie
"Best place to stay!!"
Very well maintained property with very hospitable staff! The breakfast spread was fabulous!! I highly recommend the Hyatt House!!
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lylas
We have stayed here many times, staff is great and we are always happy.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Convenient location to family"
Location was great, I would stay here again. Room needed a handyman to fix some minors things.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Deborah
"Awesome Hyatt"
Very comfortable! My husband felt the room needed a safe. I didn't care the room did not have a safe because it had everything else I needed or wanted.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Ruth
"A HIDING TREASURY - HYATT HOUSE WHITE PLAINS, NY."
Incredibly amazing, we enjoyed every bit of our stay in Hyatt House to the fullest. We felt like just living in our own home, not exaggerating.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
philip
"good for couples, small families, single travelers"
Nice suite-style hotel. Actual separate rooms, not just the half-height wall you find in some hotels. Decent kitchenette but not much kitchen seating for a room that sleeps 4.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great place for families."
We came with our three children for a weekend getaway to NY to sight see and visit relatives. The hotel was centrally located in Westchester near the major highways. We reserved a suite with two bedrooms and were very happy with the set up. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a pull out couch in the middle and a kitchenette. The room was very clean. The work out area and pool were wonderful. The breakfasts were very plentiful and full of choices. There was hot and cold food, eggs and fruit, yogurt and plenty of healthy options. The buffet was always well stocked. The hotel was not noisy or crowded, parking was easy and of course free WiFi is a must. Overall, I would say this was an excellent experience, although it was a little pricy.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Diana
"Great hotel at a bargain!"
Really enjoyed our stay - had a beautiful 2 bedroom suite (3 rms total) for less than 2 rooms at lesser hotels.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Dr. Mark
Clean, comfortable, spacious suite for our two night stay. The hotel looked as though it was recently renovated. Breakfast was convenient, but nothing special. Hotel staff was very friendly.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Joanne
"Great stay."
Loved this hotel, except room was too cold for me. Will stay there again. Convenient to all.
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
I have a great stay. The hotel was newly remodeled and everything was new. They had a great breakfast and also a free happy hour. I used the washing machines and they worked great. They have a very large fitness center that looked very up to date. I would stay again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"A little isolated but very nice"
Service was very helpful. We received a free upgrade to a double suite without even asking. We thought we were getting their standard suite, which is a very nice bedroom/ bath with a separate sitting area and kitchen. What we actually got was a DOUBLE suite: 2 bedroom/ bath combos, sitting area and kitchen. Very nice and also smart business because now when we want to stay in White Plains with my brother, this is exactly the room we will ask for. Both staff working the front desk when I checked in at 8:00 on Sunday 4-12-15 exemplified hospitality. I was exhausted from traveling all day and not in a great mood, but they accommodated my several requests with the utmost grace. Good job, guys. I hope your boss reads this. Other than that, the breakfast was so-so, although the omelette maker was very nice. Overall I recommend this place.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Like an apt. and close to NYC!"
I like the space- it was not cramped and the food was very reasonable!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Plenty of amenities. Stayed for 4 nights."
Had a full kitchen and mini living room. The breakfast was complete with eggs and breakfast meat, in addition to cold cereals and fruit. This was a great value and convenience. During the week a dinner was also available. Typically a pasta and salad. Weekend dinner was not available. Overall very clean and convenient.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Jean
"Quiet, secluded & comfortable!"
Great for our Family experience as we took our dog. Very secluded, quiet and comfortable. Would recommend it for any occasion.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Ron
"Great family hotel."
This was our first ever stay at a Hyatt House. With three kids and two adults, having room and ability to move, was a must. Hyatt House lived up to almost every expectation. Rooms were nice. Actually I should say are suite was room, large and accommodating. Nice kitchenette, gave us the ability to eat in from time to time. Consider the cost of New York trip, this was a great advantage. The morning breakfast were something to look forward to. Kids eat, and my kids ate aplenty. Made to order omelets, scrambled eggs, bacon, and varied varieties of other breakfast menu items, made the trip to the breakfast buffet, something to look forward to. Hotel was conveniently located within 30 minutes or so of Manhattan, the surrounding areas were peaceful and the hotel shuttle, made quick stops at banks, grocery store and pharmacy a snap. Staff were very courteous, and helpful. Albeit some times late in response. Four items of dislike are: 1) Mistake on booking on hotel end, cost us $140 extra. Of which they refunded 102 dollars, but we have yet to see the credit posted to our bank card 5 days after check out. 2) Laundry facility was expensive. 3) Delay in fixing the faucet and sink drain, caused us to use only one set, rather than the two available. With five people in the room, you can imagine, what mayhem that causes. 4) Bathroom vent was non-operational, and remained so throughout our stay. May they planned to fix it after we left. 5) Windows don't open in bedrooms. Over all B+/A-
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Bruce
Great spacious clean but bed not that comfortable staff was friendly check in was quick and got an upgrade to 2 bed
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Spring Break"
awesome accommodations for my family
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Quietest Hotel I've ever stayed at!"
Spent a couple nights here, first time in this area. Hotel was very quiet, so got a good nights sleep. Breakfast was varied enough to fulfill our needs.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Bluesburger
"Happy Birthday too Me!"
All I can say is OMG! It was far more than I expected. It was a well deserved Birthday getaway and the visit exceeded my expectations. I rearranged my birthday plans just too stay in and enjoy and I did not regret not a minute. I want to send out a special Thank You to Mrs.K Gordon for making my stay wonderful. This is my new home away from home. See you Soon.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Natasha
"Best way to visit NYC"
Delightful in every way. The social hour food and breakfast were outstanding.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Just like home"
Very nice place and great staff.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Terrence
"Nice time"
We were given a great upgrade. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
When I arrived, they could not find my reservation. Not their fault. Your fault! My last name is LaRosa not La. She stuck with it and after 15 minutes we found the error. Not pleasant at 9PM in a snow storm.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great find in White Plains/Westchester!"
Great find at a very competitive price via Hotels.com. One bedroom suite is large with well equipped kitchen. Can close door to living area from bedroom making it appropriate for sharing with another person on sofa bed in living room. Bathroom is only accessible through bedroom, however, which may inconvenience some who plan to share with another person they do not know as well.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Free internet and breakfast is an important plus. Free internet and breakfast is an important plus. Free internet and breakfast is an important plus. Free internet and breakfast is an important plus.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Hyatt house is always clean, comfortable, pleasant
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Very good hotel !!!"
Very good hotel . I will stay again here if necesary
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Edwin
"excellent stay"
love this hotel, eveything was excellent...Thanks :)
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
sonia
"Excellent hotel for a longer- term stay."
This hotel went out of its way to make a 2-week stay pleasant. Its full breakfast in the morning, and its soup and extras four nights per week was an added bonus, which, with the stormy weather, we greatly appreciated. To be sure, the hotel was a bit shabby, and only fairly clean, but its friendly service more than made up for a little inconvenience. Another bonus was its suite-like arrangement, with a separate bedroom, and doors closing off that room from the rest of the efficiency apt. We were usually exhausted at day's end, and appreciated the ease of living there. One real negative: The weather was terrible, freezing, and we asked for extra blankets, which were supplied, but way too small for the bed -- more like throws than real blankets -- and they were beyond shabby. One could buy poly fleece blankets for very little money and that would make a big difference.
15 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
alice shafran
We had a really good time, people there were nice, and helped us a lot answering every questions and oriented us. We felt comfortable and safe.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
This was our first visit to this hotel. We were very pleased with the room the staff and the hotel in general. We will be visiting this hotel again.
"Pro Hyatt"
very clean facility , staff was polite and professional
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Will
"very comfortable and convenient"
My stay was thoroughly enjoyable. The location was great to White Plains and Port Chester/Rye as well as Westchester Airport. Very clean and comfortable. Extensive amenities. Nice breakfast buffet. Wonderful service. Would definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Pauline
"OUR STAY AT HYATT"
WE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND STAYING AT HYATT HOUSE
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"One of Our Favorite Places to Stay - Anywhere"
We always stay here when we're in this area. The front desk people are as good as you'll find anywhere. Friendly, helpful, responsive. The hotel has a new feel to it. The rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable. The dining area (complementary breakfast) is a nice space and the breakfast choices are very good. Hotel shuttle is also a plus. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
William E.
"Okay stay"
Stayed overnight in the 2 bedroom suite. The staff at check in was nice. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The first room was missing a toilet seat in one bathroom, we let the front desk know and they offered us a different room. Breakfast had a decent selection. One complaint I have is about the coffee maker in the room. We tried to use it and found that it was FILTHY, house keeping needs to be a little more thorough. I definitely liked the 2 bedroom suite option. The family could stay together and still have some privacy.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Chi
"Katrina worked at the front desk and was wonderful"
Katrina took my call and reserved my room even though I had a late check-in. She clued into when the breakfast would be served and also told me about the wine and cheese party. I came away with a warm feeling and then saw the 1 bedroom suite and it was wonderful.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Christine
"Hyatt House White Plains Rocks!"
I booked a 2-bedroom suite which was amazingly spacious and comfortable (I loved the 2 bathrooms!). The living area had a small sectional sofa and 32" flat screen TV; the full kitchen came complete stove, refrigerator, pots/pans, toaster, utensils, etc. Upon arriving, the staff was very cordial and friendly; overall the hotel was absolutely spotless. Loved the 24-hour gym and laundry room; the outdoor patio area had comfortable furniture, a basketball court, and grill. The only downside was that the pool was located outdoors, which prevents use during most of the year.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Cynthia
"Will Go Back"
Large space, great breakfast
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great hotel-Worth a stay"
I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Check in was a breeze since I reserved my room online. When I arrived to my room it was cleaned very well. Looks as though the rooms were remodeled somewhat but the bathroom could have used a little updating. The kitchen was stocked with utensils and dishware which made the stay even more convenient. The area of the hotel is great! Located just outside of the city's busy traffic and noise but still close to everything. The best part of the stay would be the complementary breakfast. I ate both days of my stay and enjoyed the variety of their breakfast options. I would definitely stay here on my next visit to the city.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Keisha
"Manhattenville College"
Love this hotel, it is very close to my family.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
susan
"Good airport access."
Very busy intersection of major highways. Good convenience to Westchester County airport, but not a nice area for a holiday.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"Very nice spacious, room, facilities, amenities."
Would definitely stay here again. Very spacious room. The breakfast and evening reception were big pluses.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very good value for Westchester county"
The rooms are big, our was a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, with a third area for living room and full kitchen. Plus free intenet and free parking and fre breakfast.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Hernando
"NYC"
A little off the beaten path but a nice place to stay if you need some extra room. We had a double suite and got it at a very reasonable cost. The only complaint, some other guest made an aromatic dinner. The aroma lingered in the hallway through the next day.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Best stay ever"
My family and I enjoyed the stay we even thinking about doing it more often .
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Magalie
"Comfortable Stay"
Easy checkin. Room was good size. Kitchen, living space, comfortable bed and good size bathroom. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Roger
"Good deal on a good hotel"
Friendly helpful staff, clean, decent-sized and comfortable room. Was only there overnight but would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014