All hotels in West Harrison, New York, United States of America
101 Corporate Park Drive, West Harrison, NY, 10604, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Stayed overnight and had a great experience. I am looking for future stay at the hotel. I like how big and spacious the room was...great bed...really comfortable.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"great breakfast"
hotel was easy to get to and evening staff was great at their jobs and very nice to deal with. the room was quiet, big and clean with a great kitchen, TVs . the bed was the only negative and it uncomfortable to us. the breakfast was the best asset of this hotel and had an omelet station, fresh juices and good food. would recommend.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
j
"luxuriously comfortable"
very comfortable room, excellent breakfast choices served
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Kar Kheng
"Quailty rooms for a reasonable price."
Nice, clean room, kitchen was stocked-overall better than expected. Friendly staff...and complimentary breakfast was excellent.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Darius
Great fresh-made omelet bar
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"One of my favorites in the area"
Never fails to please. You will sleep well. Breakfast is complete, every kind of food you might wish, from granola and yogurt to custom made omelettesband everything in between. Plus you have your own kitchen if you want to make a meal yourself. Staff is great. Great hotel
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice hidden hotel"
My stay here was 12/20/14. This hotel is great! I have nothing badly to say about this hotel. Great staff! Clean room and spacious. Perfect stay if in lower westchester!!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Shannie
"Perfect Romantic Getaway"
This was the perfect romantic getaway. It was just enough distance from the city without having to do a long drive. The suite contained everything and we cooked both days. The breakfast was amazing and major department stores are close enough to travel to. We went to the movies and the supermarket and it was a six minute drive from the hotel. I would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Great staff, great room, great breakfast."
Terrific
2 night trip Dec 8, 2014
"Family trip to NY."
Accomodation was great
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Tracy Ann
It was a very nice experience, that is actually the first I've ever stayed at this particular hotel. I will be back
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
pavette
"Very Comfortabe Stay"
This hotel was a great place to spend a night with our two girls. It exceeded our expectations. It was clean, comfortable, and well-maintained. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was a lot better than the breakfasts we have had at other chain hotels. The room itself was perfect. We had a King bed with a sofabed for our girls. It even had a kitchenette, which we didn't use.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Annie
"Basketball trip"
Staff was very courteous and helpful. Spacious room, excellent breakfast, will definitely book again.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great Hotel & staff!"
Great Hotel. very clean& very pleasant Staff , close to downtown Whiteplains , near everything!
Keith
Great room. Only issues were the microwave was very loud and the heat didnt work right. It wss very hot in the room
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
It was a great stay with my boyfriend. We stayed at the deluxe king suite. It was like a little studio apartment. The hotel is very quiet. The only minor issue was the bathroom. It is very old and needs major renovation, doesn't match with the modern living room, kitchen, and room.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Katherina
"A well managed "Gem""
It was a pleasant stay for a long weekend and the hotel was great. Location was a bit isolated, but the hotel shuttle service made up for this.A restful, quiet environment and the breakfast was great too!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"A very nice hotel"
It was a good thing that we scouted out the hotel in daylight because our GPS did not lead us there. Room was excellent. Breakfast had a nice selection, but not well stocked. Many platters were empty at the buffet and it took time to restock. A disappointment, since the food was very good once it arrived. The breakfast was not crowded when we walked in, so it wasn't that they had a rush of people, they just weren't on top of things. Front desk was very accommodating. We arrived early and were given a room immediately. Over all, a great hotel and I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great find!"
Hotel is in great shape, really nice staff, everything we needed.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Roger
Served our purpose admirably
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"availability"
Great space good price and very clean
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great place for family to stay for a visit to NYC"
It was really a great place to stay! 10 minutes to train into the city. Complimentary breakfast buffet was incredible including omelet station. Missed the complimentary 5:30- 7 pm "happy hour". Room with pull out sofa and king bed, fullly stocked kitchen was large and clean. Only thing was I neglected to request a non-smoking room. It wasn't awful by any means, but you could tell.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Our stay was very comfortable."
We just needed to stay at the hotel overnight. The suite was very clean and comfortable for the four of us. My son and grandson slept ont he pull out sofa with no complaints.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Kay
"Nice hotel near white plains night clubs"
All about this hotel is great, I stood here for only one night but u can stay for a whole week. About my experience here the only thing I can complaint about is that Sunday morning, EARLY morning, there were some kids playing in the hallway, screaming and banging on the walls. But this has nothing to do with the hotel or staff. At the front desk when I mention it they told me that I should of called it in and they would of addressed it.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Dennis
A+++++++ will stay again.
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Sandra
"Nice place for family vacation"
We stayed at the hotel with my 6 months baby. The hotel is really quite. The room is clean and convenient for preparing food for my baby. Really enjoy staying here.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Decent hotel with easy access"
Stayed 2 nights. Staff was pleasant, courteous, and helpful;. The hotel was adequate for basic needs with a fully equipped kitchen and internet.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Chazzy
"Very nice Facility"
The room was excellent. It had a full kitchen and separate Bedroom/ Living room.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
"Perfect Stay"
Large room, very clean, good/free breakfast, free Wi-Fi ... A perfect stay.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Best place we've ever stayed when in White Plains"
We were delighted with the location and all the amenities. Would recommend it highly and will stay there again.
2 night trip May 27, 2014
Lee
it went very smoothly. We were just passing through and the hotel was more than what we had expected. It was a good stay.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"comfortable, spacious and clean"
Comfortable rooms are clean and big. Basically you get either one or two bedroom apartment, with comfortable beds, kitchen, new appliances, several flat screen TVs, sofa, few closets, etc. Great service. Good breakfast in a very well designed modern style hall. Plenty of parking. Very quite and green area. convenient access from the highway, but far enough to the side and uphill not to see or hear it.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Awesome"
Stay was awesome. . Hotel was beautiful. Staff was friendly and fast service
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Have stayed here many times. Highest ratio of quality/price in the White Plains area. Very well managed, friendly, and efficient. Free parking and included breakfast are plusses.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Friendly service"
We had a great stay at the Hyatt last week. Very clean, and the staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Gosox
Very very nice hotel. I would definitely stay here again. Guest services were very pleasant.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
I love my stay, this hotel has all the amenities needed. I would recommend this hotel if you are in this area. I am from New York and lived only 15 minutes away from this hotel. I can get back and forth from my family in minutes. It only takes thirty minutes to get to New York City. I will stay at this hotel from now on while visiting my family.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"No frills - comfortable stay for families"
We chose the location because we had a family wedding nearby and traveling with a two year old means a one-bedroom suite is imperative (but not always in budget)! The Hyatt House was great - room was perfectly clean and gave us a living room and kitchen while Little was sleeping. The only downside of the room set up is that the bathroom opens out onto the bedroom - the closet and sink are actually part of the bedroom and the toilet and shower close off from there. That just means if you have a light sleeper, you'll want to shower and get all your bathroom needs finished with before nap/bedtime. One great thing is the black-out curtain in the bedroom - life saver for day time naps! The hotel had the pack n play all set up for us upon arrival. It's a full kitchen with basic utensils. Comfortable set up with plenty of space to spread out and play; plenty of parking; hotel staff is great; front desk received mail for me; breakfast was good. Not much going on in walking distance (mostly office buildings) but a few minutes drive will get you to the Westchester Mall, a Stop n Shop, the Galleria mall, Whole Foods; kosher food is about 10-15 minutes away in New Rochelle for anyone who needs... I didn't get to use it but the fitness center is a good size with three treadmills and three elyptical machines as well as mats and such. We had a very pleasant stay!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Location was perfect for business meetings"
we really enjoyed our stay and all the amenities that were offered. Very comfortable room layout
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"great place"
Amazing breakfast spread. Very clean. Quiet. Great amenities ♡
3 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Convenient for business travelers to White Plains"
Excellent accomodations. Rooms are bigger than many Manhattan apartments! Perfect for the longer-term traveler. Convenient access to White Plains/Purchase area and very close to the Westchester Airport (HPN).
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Nice and comport
Larisma
It was mostly excellent. It was awesome to have a kitchen in the room so we can make things in the hotel room. Real forks and knives make it always wonderful also. I had a good size refrig which holds a lot of food with a freezer on top. It made it feel homey.
Linda A
"close to Columbia"
Stayed one night for a seminar at Columbia. It was clean, easy to get to and close to New York. I would have liked an inside pool and hot tub.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Convenient to Hutch, 684, and White Plains"
Quiet hotel, living room and kitchen separate from bedroom, lots of hangars, good variety breakfast selections but not always hot, wine, beer, and muchies Monday-Thursday afternoons. Maintenance could be better-shower rod not installed properly-will fall down soon, water damage to wall near base of tub-plaster or wall board separated from wall, amateur caulking around part of the tub looks ugly, rack for iron in closet mostly off the wall, A/C/heat vent in ceiling over entry door sagging from ceiling, good rate, convenient to Hutchinson River Parkway, 684, and White Plains
5 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Great hotel! Breakfast was really good & fresh. Great selections. Clean & comfy room. Full kitchen is a plus. No complaints.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Anabel
"Nice to stay"
Good hotel with great facilities, updated and clean.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Nice, clean room. Spacious and well equipped. Nothing at all to complain.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
city traveler
"Great Stay!"
My family and I stayed for 2 nights and we were very happy with our stay. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Plus, they had the best breakfast we've ever had at a Hotel. It was definitely worth it for us since it was 8 of us who came from Florida for a wedding.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Rosalia
"Great hotel for a little weekend getaway"
My fiancée and I stayed there for a weekend and we're very pleased with everything. We were actually pretty amazed on how well they used the space in the room.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014