All hotels in Austell, Georgia, United States of America
65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr., Austell, GA, 30168, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A Family trip"
it was verry nice we will be going back.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Regina
Perfect place to stay for Six Flags!
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Brandi
"A little overpriced for the quality I was expectin"
I'd take a flyer on this hotel and go one exit West to some nicer ones. This hotel is right next to the Six Flags park so you have all the riff-raff walking by the hotel at all hours (plus Wingate allows park visitors to park on their lot for a fee), so there's security issues there. The back external entry door would not close or lock and at 11PM was wide open. The swimming pool was a ghastly green color and when I informed the desk the next morning she said it's only tended to on the weekdays (we checked in on a Sunday). Same story with the lobby bathroom.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Take a break....."
Enjoyed 6 Flags Theme Park
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Sheree a
"Six Flags weekend"
loved being only a short walk from the front gate of Six Flags. No driving or paying for parking. The staff was very informative in helping us to take the train downtown to the Braves game. Our room never got cool enough but Overall, the hotel was very nice. The expanded continental breakfast was an added bonus.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
MEETA S
We had a wonderful time!!! The hotel is so close to Six Flags Over Georgia!! Very nice hotel. Definitely will stay again!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
Hotel was great... Walking distance from the theme park... Didn't have to pay for parking. The room we great- clean and nice... The only thing I would change is the headboard on the beds... Overall it was a fun experience...
robert l
It was great... Easy access to Six Flags... The only thing I didn't like was the kids playing ding dong and ditch...
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Everything was great except would have liked the air to be cooler
Jean
"geeat"
It was wonderful everything we went to was in a good distance.
4 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Annie
very friendly and clean.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Stay was ok."
The room was very hot. The air did not work well but the employee did bring us a fan. However, the location was great for six flags.
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Leigh
"Worthy the drive to downtown."
Great hotel by all means. Will use again without a doubt.My activity was city center.My experience with the downtown bigger names was horrible last time. That's why I chose to reserve my stay 10 miles or longer away. It was without a doubt worth it. It was better than Doubletree and Sheraton, a hundred million times.
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Maher
My daughter and I were the her basketball team made it to the Nationals the location was perfect considering the fact we had to travel to different gymnasiums. The rooms were nice clean quite more than you can ask for walking distance to six flags just perfect I have no complaints
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Teresa
"just fair..."
Hotel was in a fair condition. Cleanliness was fair but you can tell the bathroom was not cleaned thoroughly like other hotels we stay at. You can see soap scum around sink faucet and bathtub has red rings around drained area (that means it wasn't bleached down for a week or longer to form red stain in tub) Front desk was very friendly. Breakfast was ok, had better at other hotels. Would I stay again, probably not. I would rather drive the distance to get to six flags.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"rate change"
It was great until we checked out. Because we did not pay when we booked they charged us the regular price. we booked all of our hotels through Hotel.com and this was the ONLY one we had a problem with.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
John C
"six flags overnight"
Me and my family had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. Continental breakfast was very good.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
judy
"overnight stay"
very quiet and clean, great breakfast
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Ann
"Six Flags Family Trip"
Walking distance to Six Flags, friendly/helpful staff - one negative comment, cleaning staff didn't vacuum under the rolling footstool that accompanies the chair - crackers and socks under it left from a previous guest :(
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
We have been staying there for last 8 years for the Supercross race and its been a good place. This past year our room and shower were dirty, looked like it had not been cleaned. I reported it and they gave us another room and all was fine. Everything else has been great. We have been able to check in early at times and the breakfast is good.It works out good for us to catch the MARTA just a few miles down the road to the Dome and back. We will keep staying there for as long as we keep attending the race.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Patrick
"Atlanta"
I stayed at the wingate to tour the city of Atlanta but mainly because I took my 5 year old soon to 6 flags that was like right next door. The room itself was really clean the only problem I had was there wasn't enough towels in the room for a couple in a child and the sheets was real thin on the bed. Breakfast was great besides the lil minor issues I had it was a comfortable quiet place to stay. Don't kno if I'll stay at this same hotel if I was to visit again because for what I paid for the room I expected it to be a bit more upgraded then it was.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Great place close to six flags"
We love this place! We always stay when we are coming to Six Flags. Which is usually a couple of times a year since we are members. We have been coming for the last 4 or 5 yrs and it is always consistent. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Not in the best area and we have really hoped they would improve around it and fix it up but we have never felt unsafe. We can walk to and from park and not have to pay to park. Our hope is that this hotel does not go "downhill". It is also just 10-15 mins within shopping and eating just outside of Atlanta
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Overnight stay"
we just needed to spend one night close to downtown Atlanta and the hotel was perfect for that occasion. Breakfast selection was a little "thin" (no basic oatmeal and fruit variety)Staff were helpful in guiding us to find restaurants and answered all our questions politely
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
GILBERT J
"Six Flags"
great location for going to Six Flags. average hotel
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Not a good stay"
The power went out while I was in the shower. It stayed out for about an hour. Room service proceeded to rudely knock on my door while I was sleepinG and whenever I didn't answer they called and woke me up. Not a very good stay at all
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
"six flags trip"
It was actually nicer than I thought it was going to be, great rates also!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
cory
"Wingate"
Staff was great
2 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Nice and Cozy"
I like the location of this establishment. Have stayed several times and enjoy it.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Next door to Six Flags"
Great quick stay, thank you
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Nneka
"Better than i thought"
I enjoyed my stay every moment of it.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Ravee
I stayed in this hotel from March to April, total of 8 days the staff was great. The restrooms were not so clean on 2 of my visit. Hair was every were, the rooms are over priced, but over all it was fine.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"2 Night Stay over Easter Weekend"
Was a quick Six Flags / Easter getaway with the family. Decided to stay here due only to the proximity to Six Flags. Driving in, the surrounding area looked a little sketchy, but not too scary. I had read a few reviews that mentioned vehicle break-ins, so we tried to park in what looked like a "safer" area of the parking lot. Our car was not broken into, but during our stay, someone else's was. (Saw them in the lobby, speaking with a police officer regarding the break-in). I found the beds to be a bit hard for my liking, and the A/C didn't have quite the "oooomph" that I prefer, but we saved money on Six Flags parking, and it was super-handy to be able to walk back & forth to our room during the 9+ hour day of roller coaster-ing. :) Staff was friendly. I'd stay here again if we ever do Six Flags over GA again.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Randi
"Great!"
Friendly staff, close to six flags park, great breakfast!
Brandon
"Car broke into"
My car was broken into. When I told front desk, their response was...when six flags is open things like this always happen. The hotel allows people to pay and park in their lot, at least hire security...the hotel wasn't even willing to give me a discount.
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
wendy
"Walk distance to Six Flags."
Overall a good stay. Location was excellent. My daughter got sick in the medium of the night. We needed new sheets for the bed and I was told house keeping was gone for the night. I was a little disappointed that was handle in a professional way. But the staff at check in and check out were great. Would stay again if going to six flags.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Tami
"Great For Six Flags Stay"
Always our choice when we go to Six Flags. Clean, well maintained. The only negative is wifi is really slow.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Perfect hotel for a weekend at 6 flags!"
Steps away from gates of 6 flags! So no parking fees or getting stuck in traffic once park closes. The neighborhood isnt that great but never felt in danger or worried about safety. The only thing i would say is dont stay in room right outside of elevators as the "ding" noise the elevator makes when it arrives is very loud and it woke me up several times at night. Breakfast was good and facility was clean. Has a game room too so the kids enjoyed that.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
memphis mama
"Business Trip"
I stayed here for 1 night, and it was fair. Nothing fancy, but it was a nice clean hotel and the staff was nice. It's near Six Flags and there isn't a lot of traffic noise.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Just needed a place to stay. One night. Nice place. Clean n reasonably prices. Can't complain. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Ann
"Passing thru"
Passing thru and needed good beds . Well be got more than we bargained for . Brand new beds and boy was it comfy . We stay at a lot of hotels ,this was very nice . All the staff was great . And we would stay again .
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
william
"Enjoyable Stay"
My family and I really enjoyed our stay. Excellent customer service. very clean.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Carolyn
"Better than average."
Clean and quiet.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Really nice! Good Amenities and installations.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Hernan Albeiro
My Fiance and I stayed there during the off season as its right next to six flags theme park.WE both loved it. the area was convenient to the expressway. The rooms were very nice, the hotel was quiet and the staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Rai
Wow!excellent customer service! bed could be softer
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Shay
"Delayed Flight Stay"
Got a great deal at the last minute due to a delayed flight. The room was clean and accommodating.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Doug
Very Nice Stay! Super clean and quiet. Staff was very professional.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Kerry
"very nice"
It was good
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Katrina
I loved being at your hotel...everything was wonderful,,I look forward to going back and staying longer .
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Barb
Our room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was okay the hotel was fully booked so there were a lot of people and a big wait. The beds were a little hard. I would stay again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015