All hotels in Austell, Georgia, United States of America
65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr., Austell, GA, 30168, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect stay every time"
I stay at this location 3-4 times a year for work. Great price, for a clean, comfortable stay. Customer service is always fast, courteous and professional. Bedding is great, breakfast is well rounded and hotel is always quiet considering it is right next to Six Flags.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"hotel stay'"
I needed a hotel room close to my family' It was purfect. Hotel staff were very friendly and professional' I being new to the area, staff gave good suggestions on where to eat and attractions. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts are good'complete with sausage,eggs,waffles,pastry,fruit,juice etc, Coffee was excellent' great location, with all the needs for families' fitness room,game room and snack machines purfect for the late night snacker' cable Tv was nice too'
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
wanda
Quiet. Clean. Spacious bathroom. Easy access to the interstate. Well lit parking area. Not-so-friendly night staff, but a friendly morning staff.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
I chose this hotel based on a previous stay at the same hotel off of Cobb Parkway also in Atlanta, but to my surprise this location was not as comfortable as that one. The late night desk clerk was not friendly at all and the beds were not the very comfortable beds they had at the Cobb Parkway location.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Awesome Getaway!!!"
Quick check in and departure I love how plesant the staff was!!!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"stay"
We had awesome stay the staff was real friendly one of the best places I stayed at
3 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
hubert
"IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO LAY YOUR HEAD"
I needed a place to stay, quickly. This hotel is ideal if you are visiting six flags. I had a handicapped room, which I dont personally like. I feel like the larger bathroom is a cesspool for germs. Overall, this hotel was pleasant. Not a 5 star, but definitely clean enough and comfortable enough to lay your head.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Shondajay
"Best hotel yet!!!"
When my husband and I first walked into the room, we were pleasantly surprised at how clean, and up-to-date the room was. The staff was awesome!! Continental breakfast was good too! Oh, and they have Direct TV, free wi-fi, and a game room.We could not beat the price either (and believe me, I tried)
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Stacey
"Convenient location"
Quiet location, convenient location and easy access on and off the interstate.
6 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Great Value"
Great price for excellent hotel. Right next to Six Flags but we were there off season.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"improve"
wouldnt let me use late checkout as optioned
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"great place to stay"
Very nice and easy to get on and off the interstate.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
stan
"Ok hotel"
it was ok
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Safe, clean. Would recommend."
Excellent location if you mean to stay a block away from Six Flags over Atlanta. Breakfast consists of cereal, bagels, eggs, sausage. Plenty. Room was very clean, comfortable. Front desk was helpful especially Danisha. 20 minute drive to downtown and 40 to Stone Mountain, a must see!
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"not that hotel again"
Has to move three times,because the room smell. The white desk clerk was rude.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Harris
"Great clean and peaceful place"
My stay was really pleasant and nice I enjoyedmy time there and i will be back.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Makithia
"Nice hotel, but no indoor pool"
We had an exciting trip to Six Flags for the Holiday in the Park event. The Hotel staff was great. The rooms had extra seating other than the beds. They have a fitness room for those who like to workout during their day. They also have put in a game room. I however did not like this! My kids wanted to spend more money to play the games. I would rather have an indoor pool during the cooler months so my kids can swim and get exercise like adults can in fitness room. It also allows family time together with a pool. Several years ago they had an indoor pool and based on this I chose this hotel. The breakfast is awesome. Not many hotels offer a variety of items for breakfast, but they offered enough for even a picky eater. Overall, we had a great stay, but not sure I will chose this hotel again during the cooler months.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Wyndham - Six Flags"
My family stayed at the Wyndham - Six Flags for a night while passing through town. We definitely would not have minded staying there more than one night. The hotel room was very clean, the bed comfortable, and the breakfast had decent options. The only negative in my view was the limited food options available in the neighborhood. Other than that, the hotel was excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Braden
"Nice and clean"
It's a nice and awesome hotel. I stayed here because had a job at city of Atlanta the next day. Bed was comfortable and room was clean. My only complain was the breakfast which was to simple like days inn. I would expect more from Wingate.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Zhen Guo
"Great value"
We had no problems and were able to checkin early. Will book again.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"hotel and price were wonderful"
i enjoy my stay and would come back for whenever i am in the area
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
bennie
"headin' south"
Great hotel in the off season, but restaurant and bar were closed.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Fantastic experience"
We were visiting SixFlags and this hotel was just what we were looking for, super close walking distance, neat and clean, very comfortable.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
sheila
Only complaint is the water pressure in the shower. Other than that it is a great hotel for the price. Quick and easy walk to six flags. Away from all the busy down town traffic.
3 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Great hotel next door to amusement park"
My family and I had to travel for a funeral. We took a 12 hour drive there and arrived very early to the hotel about 0900am. We were exhausted and were in need of at least 1 room to change for the services at 12noon. I told the very pleasant customer svc person of our situation. She advised me since check out is 12noon there were no rooms presently avalable but there were restrooms in which we could use to change. In the interim she said we can have some breakfast. Before I could go get anything she requested my present back at the desk where she offered me 2 rooms on the 4th floor available immediately. It was so very much appreciated as not only were we there for a funeral, we left a sibiling in hospital after double masectomy and had a flat tire in route to ATL from FLL. I personally had just recently flown to FLL from NYC and was now in ATL. It was very important to me to get a good hotel and Wyndham hotels and Hilton our my hotels of choice. The Wingate by Wyndham was a winner. I would have had an overall grade of Excellent but I think the breakfast could use an upgrade (turkey bacon to add choices, fruit salad, instant oatmeal/grits) and I saw a dead roach as I was approaching the breakfast area.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"nice place"
We were very pleased. I figured it would be a run down place since it's so near six flags but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good breakfast options and the staff are really nice. We will stay here again throughout the year since we have season passes to the park.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Jacqueline
"Great service, excellent room"
This was our first experience with a Wingate and we were thoroughly impressed. The room was excellent, and the service superb.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Six Flags Visit Perfection"
Great service and access to six flags!!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We walked to Six Flags and it was a perfect distance! The hotel staff were so nice and the environment was great!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great, clean and comfortable"
Everything was wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Felicia
"Convenient hotel to Six Flags"
Great place to stay if you're going to Six Flags: walking distance to so you don't have to drive you're car to get there. Beds are small for queen but decent. Breakfast is decent. Stayed there several times mostly because of the convenience to Six Flags.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
jam-joen L
"Overnight stay for SEC Championshipe"
Great hotel-just wish there had been more places to eat right in the immediate area. We had to go down to the next exit to find choices. Otherwise this hotel more than met our expectations for the price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Ben
"Accommodating, convenient, clean, NO complaints!"
Upon arrival, I was greeted by two smiling ladies who made checking in fast and pleasant. They informed me of basic policies, breakfast times, inquired about my journey, and asked if there was anything else they could do for me that evening. I immediately made a mental note about the first impression because I have stayed in some nightmare excuses for hotels. The room was clean as a whistle! Breakfast was above expectations with WAY more selection than I expected. The stay was flawless and I will DEFINITELY book with them again if ever in Atlanta.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Jaria
"Nice, Clean and the price was right"
Brief stay, but enjoy the hotel and the price was great
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
kevin
A great place to staff, convenient and staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"SEC Championship weekend"
Stayed for the weekend of the SEC Championship, room was clean and beds were comfortable. Easy check in and check out. Overall very satisfied and got a really good price on the room.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised !"
For the price, pleasantly surprised!
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
"Love this Place!!!!"
I will go there anytime.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Worth the money"
Comfortable, decent breakfast, good location, nice gameroom and workout area. The only cons were water pressure was a little weak as was the internet speed - but not terrible on either.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Todd
Checking in was easy and the location was walking distance from six flags. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others traveling.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
It was a sad trip for us but the hotel was located close to where we needed. Check in was fast and friendly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great hotel accommodations for Thanksgiving"
My daughter and I enjoyed our stay. It was easy to check in late at night: no hassles. The room was ready when we arrived. The beds were comfy. The heat worked well especially in light of the unexpected chilly nights. The complimentary breakfast was good. The staff was inviting but not overly intrusive. The gym was small but very functional. We enjoyed our stay, tremendously.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Charlie & Jas
"Best near Six Flags and the Riverside Epicenter"
I work at the Riverside Epicenter right up the street. There aren't many good hotels this close to Six Flags, but Wingate by Wyndham is hands down the best in the area! The rooms are big, well decorated, almost as comfortable as home, and MOST importantly CLEAN! The front desk staff was very friendly and informative. GREAT STAY!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Jewel
"Wonderful Wingate!"
The rooms were extremely comfortable, the staff definitely received 5 stars and the price matching has me still smiling. Thanks and I will definitely be a return customer.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Vondann
"old Hotel and old accommodation with bug beds."
very disappoint, bed and accommodation very are old.
5 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
This hotel was recommended by a friend and she was right!
"Dishonest management."
My plans changed and I had to cut my trip short. The manager still made me pay for the extra night even though it was 48 hours in advance. He lied to me and said it was because Hotels.com wouldn't let him refund me, but I was actually in the lobby when they called him and he told them no, he wouldn't give a refund. I come to atlanta almost monthly for work. I will be using a different hotel for future trips.
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Perfect hotel for Six Flags trip!"
Staff was professional and extremely helpful with area information. Nice room. Breakfast was great too.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
debbie
"Perfect place"
Excellent, quiet, restful!!! Ill definitely stay again on my next business trip!
4 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Bobbie
"Very unhappy."
We arrived late about 10pm and hotel had no reservations for us. I had to call Hotels.com to let them know. Then Hotels.com called the Wingate to find out if this was true and then they had to fax the information to them. Gentleman at the desk was rude and told me he couldn't do anything and that I would need to call Hotels.com. So this took about 20 minutes from the time I walked up to the desk till we got our room. Rooms are dated and smelled old. Beds were very lumpy with a dated head board. Bathroom had mildew on walls and in shower and near bottom of the tub. Wall paper in the dining room were we ate breakfast was coming off the wall and look like they had tried to fix it before. Breakfast was okay. Orange juice machine not working.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014