All hotels in Austell, Georgia, United States of America
65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr., Austell, GA, 30168, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very comfortable!"
Comfy stay!!!
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
Teraneka
"Week-end getaway!"
My daughter, and two grandchildren had a nice stay. It was great being near Six Flags.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Not Provided
"Nice place love"
Good place, I love
2 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Not Provided
Amazing staff rooms were great I read negative comments about the air ventilation but I could barely notice it. It's an old hotel that's normal but the condition is amazing for it being a cheaper one. Me and my girlfriend loved it.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Jacob
"Great place.. Great people!"
Wonderful.. Always a pick for me!
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Rashard
"Satisfied Customer"
I enjoyed my stay. I was there for a short stay for business. The staff were professional, helpful and friendly,from the concierge to housekeeping. My room was pretty clean. However, the shower could use a new shower head and there could be better lighting on the parking lot. Overall,it was a good stay and a great bargain! I wouldn't have a problem staying there again.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Rachel
"Just a another stop"
Just a business stop over in Atlanta. Rooms were nothing special. Pillows horrible and small. The hotel had a funny odor to it.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Chad
"Great accommodations for travelers."
Great for rest
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
Martin
We came for a weekend trip to Six Flags.The hotel is nice and it is in walking distance from Six Flags.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Good location
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Marjorie
"Price was right"
Hotel location
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
marjorie
Clean comfortable room and bed. Desk staff nice but not dressed professional. Actually wasn't sure they worked there.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Cindy
"Walk to Six Flags"
Clean and comfortable
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
nice hotel for the price a lot of bang for the buck
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Lemeille
Very, very nice hotel. I felt very secure & everything there was very, very nice.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"Good stay, but might want a different location..."
Overall, the hotel was very accommodating, and the staff was very courteous and professional. It's located a stone's throw from Six Flags, which makes it convenient for those wishing to go to the amusement park. The hotel allows Six Flags guests to park there for a fee, which...IMHO...would cause parking for hotel guests to be little to none. As far as location, there are several adult establishments up the road, which appeared to be very sketchy and rowdy. The only issue I had was there wasn't a spare blanket or pillow in the room. When I asked the front desk for an extra, they were out - hard to fathom, as the hotel parking lot was not that full when we arrived. Like I said, though, it was a good stay with comfortable beds...which is the most important thing to me.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Carole
"Good location, decent hotel"
The hotel was difficult to find but in a great location right off the interstate. We didn't go to 6 Flags but it was incredibly close...you could walk, easily! The room was in good condition the only problems were: 1. The AC seemed to have difficulty getting the room cool and I woke up multiple times to turn it down while trying to sleep. It wasn't ungodly hot, just a little stuffy/muggy since the air flow wasn't working properly. We would have talked to management but we didn't get in until 9pm and were too tired to care and want to deal with moving rooms. The second problem was that the bathroom had a panel peeling off the wall. This normally wouldn't bother me except it resulted in weird sounds cracking all night long which was really bothersome trying to sleep. Other than that, easy to check in and a mostly restful night's sleep. We didn't wake up in time for breakfast so no comment on that.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Short walk to gate of Six Flags"
Nice hotel if you just need a room for a stay a Six Flags. Very short walk to front gate of the park so I give it a 10 for convenience and it was perfect for my intended use. A little pricey as far as hotels go but I bet that is probably due to the real estate it is located on. You can't get any closer to Six Flags unless you camp out in the parking lot. There was an arcade located in the hotel which helped the kids wind down a bit after a long day in the park.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Just What I Needed"
I frequently travel to Douglasville Georgia for business and was having some difficulty finding a clean hotel. I found this one, just a short distance away. I was pleased with the price, staff and room. There was just a little spot in the toilet that was scary at first (but turned out to be a rust spot) and a little rust like discoloration around the bathroom door. Other than that and a dirty ironing board cover, the room was just fine.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Juanita
Always a good place to stay
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Christine
"Family Fun"
The shower did not work and there was no hot water. The hotel was not clean like I expected.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"My Stay"
This would have been an excellent rating if not for me having to contact the front desk because my room was not cleaned one of the four nights I stayed. Also, I was only supplied with lotion and shampoo on the first day. There were only refills of the soap. The breakfast was good but I suggest that u add turkey bacon and sausage to your menu along with more of a variety of fruits. Many people don't eat pork.
4 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Faye
"Six Flags Trip"
This is great hotel for the price. Especially if you are planning a trip to Six Flags. This hotel is very close and within walking distance. They even open up part of the parking lot for Six Flags parking for $10. The breakfast was good as well but sadly ended at 9 a.m. when most hotels are 10 a.m. the hotel staff were also very friendly and helpful. They even sell Six Flags discount tickets at the front desk.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Jenifer
We stayed here while vacationing for my son's birthday. The hotel is extremely close to Six Flags. We literally walked a few hundred feet. The continental breakfast was decent. The beds were on the smaller side but still comfortable. Very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Ariel
Second time at this hotel. Like the fact that it is steps away from six flags. The room was clean and staff was helpful.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Even though our vehicle was broken into, the hotel was clean and everyone was very nice! They didn't charge us for the room, due to the break in. Love the game room my grandson had a blast! Was able to walk to Six Flags! Will definitely book here again!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Tammy
"Right outside of six flags"
if you Stay here be prepared to have kids running around unsupervised.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
"Satisfied"
The hotel was very nice, almost like new. The room and hotel had great amenities and we loved the place. The hotel is about a block from Six Flags, so if you are going there, you can walk rather than parking. The seating area for breakfast was larger than most, although the selection of items was not as much as other similar hotels. Overall it was a great location and we would stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"Six flags"
Very close to six flags!! Would stay here again! Stay were very professional. Breakfast was good but could have been better.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Ok for just visiting Six Flags. Easy walk to gate."
Room, especially bathroom was not very clean. Very dated. Breakfast buffet was okay. The hotel rents out the parking lot to Six Flags visitors so spaces are limited if you leave and come back. This place exists for one reason; Six Flags. And that worked for us.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Six Flags Trip"
Trip to Six Flags. Close to park and you save on parking for park.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Six Flags is so close."
Loved that the hotel was within walking distance if Six Flags.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to park"
Very nice hotel. It is within walking distance to six flags which is very convienient. The hotel is very nice and the staff is friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Very nice hotel and walking distance to Six Flags"
We stayed while visiting Six Flags over Georgia. The staff was very friendly. The room was spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. We also saved $20 a day on parking by walking to the park.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Stacy
"Within walking distance of six flags"
I liked that it was super close to the theme park and offered a great continental breakfast that includes items both hot and cold -- pancakes, waffles, cereal, biscuits and gravy, etc. -- awesome! The beds were comfortable and the room was clean, though in size no bigger than your average hotel/motel room. No water pressure in the bathtub/shower, but we made do with what we had. Overall a nice stay
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Hotel or pay for parking lot?"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel had an amazing breakfast selection but is very busy. Furthermore be aware that parking is a problem at the hotel because they were allowing people that were not guests to park in the lot for $10.00 and a car was broken into during our stay.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Lara
Staff are not very friendly. Other than that it is ok. I have stayed there multiple times.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"I've stayed at worse Hotels."
Wanted to save some money on parking so I booked this hotel right next to Six Flags. It's literally like a 3 min walk to the front gates of Six Flags. That's about the only perk of this hotel. The rooms were clean but this hotel shows wear from use. The elevators inspection was expired and if you didn't get on fast enough the doors would jam and break down. The stopper was broken in the bathtub and the alarm clock cord was electrical taped together and of course broke when picked up to set the clock. The air conditioner struggled to cool the room. The hallways were very warm also. The pool only had one light that worked after it got dark but the pool was clean. The beds were very comfortable and not much noise thru the night from other guest. There has been a string of break ins at this hotel. One car was broken into while we stayed there. It was a nice truck with an alarm that went off at about midnight. Not sure where they parked but I parked close to the front door and my car was untouched. The neighborhood is not the nicest. The staff was very kind and the breakfast was great. Still not sure if it was worth the money.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Rachel
"A Family trip"
it was verry nice we will be going back.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Regina
Perfect place to stay for Six Flags!
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Brandi
Air conditioner did not work well. Hotel maintenance personnel could not seem to repair the air conditioner. The air conditioning unit appeared to be dirty and needed a thorough cleaning. Maid service appears to only work in the rooms in the morning. If you sleep late and leave your room after 12:00 PM, do not expect maid service to have done anything to your room.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
HonestReview
"A little overpriced for the quality I was expectin"
I'd take a flyer on this hotel and go one exit West to some nicer ones. This hotel is right next to the Six Flags park so you have all the riff-raff walking by the hotel at all hours (plus Wingate allows park visitors to park on their lot for a fee), so there's security issues there. The back external entry door would not close or lock and at 11PM was wide open. The swimming pool was a ghastly green color and when I informed the desk the next morning she said it's only tended to on the weekdays (we checked in on a Sunday). Same story with the lobby bathroom.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Take a break....."
Enjoyed 6 Flags Theme Park
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Sheree a
"Six Flags weekend"
loved being only a short walk from the front gate of Six Flags. No driving or paying for parking. The staff was very informative in helping us to take the train downtown to the Braves game. Our room never got cool enough but Overall, the hotel was very nice. The expanded continental breakfast was an added bonus.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
MEETA S
We had a wonderful time!!! The hotel is so close to Six Flags Over Georgia!! Very nice hotel. Definitely will stay again!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
Hotel was great... Walking distance from the theme park... Didn't have to pay for parking. The room we great- clean and nice... The only thing I would change is the headboard on the beds... Overall it was a fun experience...
robert l
It was great... Easy access to Six Flags... The only thing I didn't like was the kids playing ding dong and ditch...
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Everything was great except would have liked the air to be cooler
Jean
"geeat"
It was wonderful everything we went to was in a good distance.
4 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Annie
"Amazing location to Six Flags & Turner Field"
It is about half mile or less walk to six flags and about 10 minute drive to turner field and downtown altanta . The compliemartly breakfast is amazing. The biscuits & gravy are so good . Hotel was extremely packed during our stay but didn't affect us much. We will stay here again. Beds are comfortable. Hotel was for us perfect in our little getaway vacation.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015