All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here213 Ocean St, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very convenient location"
We have stayed at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel every year for the past 12 years. We love it, it's walking distance to Main Street which we love to go to at night and have dinner and shop. It's close to family that we have in Yarmouth. It is just so convenient.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Perfect location!
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2014
"Excellent location and accommadations"
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Perfectly located with access to the ferries, the beach and great restaurants and attractions. The hotel rooms were spacious, spotless and comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Ellz
"Just right for our plans"
We planned on taking the Hy-Line Ferry to the islands. The hotel was right across the street from the dock. It was also an easy walk up to Main Street where all the shops were. It was far enough away so that the noise from Main Street was not an issue. The room was large enough for us - Mother and 2 adult daughters.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, kid friendly, close to beach"
The weather was perfect. Beach was about 10 min walk. Right across from the harbor. Close to Main St & Rte 28, lots to do!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Happy Mama
"Good for the amount of time spent there"
Let me preface by saying that the hotel itself wasn't bad. It had an amazing outdoor pool and hot tub which was open until 10:00 pm (never found the indoor pool, though) and there was a patio out front that we enjoyed our breakfast on many mornings. We never went to the adjoining restaurant, but it seemed nice. Across the street was the port to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, which was great when we took the ferry. There was a restaurant across the street that served delicious breakfast and there was even a Ben & Jerry's there, too. There were so many restaurants within walking distance, and the Main Street strip was nearby, too. The beach was an easy walk, as well. Luckily, the weather was beautiful and we didn't even need to use our car once. The room itself is what concerned us. On the Internet, the room looked beautiful. When we got there, we saw that it was so very deceiving. It was so dark in the room, even with all lights on. There was no microwave. There were stickers all over the door and there was clear packing tape keeping the wallpaper together on the walls. What?! And the service was a bit off-color, too. We called and asked for a rollaway bed and they said that they didn't have any, yet we looked outside of the door and saw that the room service carrying one to the room next to ours. Also, one day we went in at 2:00 in the afternoon and the beds still weren't made. It obviously didn't bother us any because they were made the next time we came in, but I can see where it would annoy some people. Overall, we didn't really care what the hotel room was like because we were barely ever in it besides sleeping, but if you really want a high quality room to sleep in, I suggest this may not be the best hotel for you. The outside of it was absolutely great. We went swimming every night, sat by the fire pit (we brought stuff for s'mores then realized that the fire was caged in), and got some drinks at the bar. The scenery was amazing, everything was in walking di
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Tania was great and help us out. ! 1st room was very small and three flights of stairs. Second room was great very roomy. No stairs. She gave us recommed great restaurants. Great location will go back.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Very nice hotel,and great location . The bed was very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
"Nice Hotel in heart of Hyannis, but pricey."
The Hyannis Harbor is a decent hotel, in a great location. The room was average, although more updated than I was expecting. The restaurant was okay but not great, and all the amenities were nice and clean. The hotel was definitely over priced, but everything is overpriced in the Cape in the summer. It is definitely one of the nicer hotels that I saw in Hyannis.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
CQ
"Eh..."
It wasn't the best place I've stayed at by far, but it could have been worse. We stayed here for the first two nights on our honeymoon before going to Nantucket. Thank goodness we didn't spend the entire honeymoon here! When we first arrived the hotel room smelled musty and there were ants covering the bathroom floor. There were also some strange hairs in the bathroom before we even used it. Other than this the hotel was in a good spot to catch the ferry and you can easily walk to some decent restaurants. The staff was also friendly. I would highly recommend renting a car and checking out the rest that cape cod has to offer. More than a day here and you might get bored.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Convenient!!"
I gave my rating of a five on all counts because it did live up to the 3 star quality it is rated. The front desk staff was very friendly & the entire property was very neat & clean. We enjoyed the outdoor pool area very much & loved the convenient pool bar / restaurant access. Our room was clean & comfortable. Everything was found in working order. The bartenders & waitresses were also very nice & friendly. I was only disappointed in one thing, the $15 per day parking charge. I can understand a charge for others who want to use their parking lot BUT not for paying hotel guests. It was however mentioned on their website but I didn't see it beforehand. In saying that, I will still entertain the idea to stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Jane
"Long weekend with family"
I was nervous about the hotel because I had read some reviews that where not that good. My experience was great! Great location, walking distance to great restaurants and to Main street, walking distance to ferry and to the beach. Hotel was clean, staff was really accommodating, restaurant was excellent. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice, but the photos were slightly misleading."
The photos of this place are nicer then the actual hotel. However, that's not to say that the hotel was awful or disgusting. I still enjoyed my stay and really liked having the option of an indoor and an outdoor pool. The staff was fantastic and I really enjoyed sitting by the fire pit each night with my girlfriend.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Andy
"Ehh"
Online pictures where a bit deceiving. Kudos to the photographer and lighting team. The pool and outside area was great. Rooms not so much. One of the smallest outdated bathrooms I've see in awhile. Tip. Request a room with a pool view! If you have an exterior room, your view will be of the ferry parking lot....
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Adam
"Very convenient to ferries."
Front desk personnel were not too welcoming. A $15 a day parking fee was an unpleasant surprise. The lack of an elevator was a problem; we were on the second level with bad knees and had to lug bags up a spiral staircase. Bathroom was clean but very poorly laid out.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Alex
Have stayed here a few times and love it. Ferry is right across the street along with a small coffee shop. Just being able to walk across the street and enjoy the boats and water was great. Definetly a great place to stay!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2014
"airport Vaca"
if you want to take a beach vacation in the only ghetto part of the all of cape cod, this is the spot for you! located right across the street from the airport. This hotel has a tiny pool outside and nothing to do within the immediate area. Pictures online of property are VERY deceiving!
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
comfortable and clean - location is perfect. the bathroom was small but we were able to work around that problem
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Not worth the money"
Nice outdoor pool but room was marginal. Perk to also have an indoor pool but also very old and need of a serious paint job.
Jody
location was great exterior of hotel was well maintained and landscaped. Interior beds were comfortable bathroom needed updating.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"not worth the money"
Ok, so when I was looking for hotels there were not many left to chose from (as it was summer and it being a destination and all) they were either really expensive or (for the money) they looked too cheap. So I went with a more expensive hotel thinking I would at least get better everything. Well unfortunately I was wrong!! I had thought I was paying for a king size bed and also thought that the room wouldn't be in the (what I would call) the overflow section. What the hotel staff told me was that since I booked the room through an outside source they chose a queen for us. Without me realizing this. And since it was also a very busy time for them we got the older crappier section, (everything else was supposedly booked). so it really wasn't much of a discount. I would think I would be in at least a decent room. The room, balcony (overlooking a parking lot and very old),bathroom small with a little sink and the water was not working very well at all. Was all definitely NOT worth what I paid. I would have been better off going around town to the other hotels that looked ok to see if they had rooms available ( they too were a lot cheaper as well) I know because a friend of ours had done this very thing and ended up paying a lot less than I did.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Hotel and location was beautiful however, disappointed that we had to pay to park when staying at the hotel. It should be included in the daily rate.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Janice
Room was spacious and clean. Had to pay extra for parking each day. Pool was crowded but it was peak season. Close to harbor, ferries, and shopping. Eat at trader Ed's. Best food in town for the money. Cool shops on Main Street.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
JH
"Great location, mediocre hotel"
Very convenient location for catching the high speed ferry to Martha's Vineyard. It appears that they relegate the hotels.com guests to the less desirable rooms. Made a reservation for a king size bed -- and the hotels.com website stated that it a king size was not guaranteed, which is reasonable in a vacation area. However, when I checked in, the front desk clerk stated that the hotels.com reservations are only for a standard queen room-- and only guests who book directly with the hotel are given the king size rooms. I was travelling with my adult son and had hoped to have the larger bed. Room was small, towels were skimpy, hot water was sporadic -- disappointed considering the price of the room -- avg. $244 per night.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
RLW
Good location but rooms are small and need updating
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Very good experience,"
This hotel exceeds others at the Hyannis Harbor, is convenient to the fast ferry to and from Nantucket and within walking distance of Hyannis shopping district. Also next door to The Black Cat, clearly the best restaurant at the harbor area.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Chuck
Started off bad in a horrible room at the front of the hotel. My family was put in the smallest hotel room I have ever seen. There was only enough room to walk around the bed. That's it. We then moved to a much larger room and was satisfied from there.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"A Two Star Hotel at best."
The description listed is not at all accurate which I found out upon check-in July 14, 2014. I paid for a non smoking Deluxe room with private deck.....there is no such room. Although a non smoking property guests were continuously smoking throughout the hotel. The so called private deck is two plastic chairs in front of the entrance to your room on a public walkway overlooking pool. The designer bath amenities and gourmet coffees and teas were non existent. The smell is overwhelming seeing the property is very dated. $16 per day for parking was outrageous, public parking was cheaper. The room was quite small and though the mattress was comfortable it was soiled badly and the provided bedding did not cover. Our room had no working television for two days and the lack of customer service and courteous staff was more than disappointing. The location was the best part of the stay easy access to Main St., ferries and restaurants. This property at current shouldn't be graded any higher than 2 stars.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Missy
The hotel was located right across the harbor and in walking distance to the beach and town. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room's air conditioning made the room very comfortable during the very humid days. The only negatives were that the beds were too firm for our liking and the room had an unpleasant odor.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Hyannis trip"
We stayed in room 411. The room seemed to be newly painted, furnished and carpeted. We swam in the huge indoor pool which was nice and warm. We walked to the beach, shops and restsurants. We plan to go back again next summer!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
I travel alot
"Great location."
Great location, close to everything. Many bars and restaurants along Main Street. Hotel could use a fitness center.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ben
"Location is the only reason for this hotel"
Very disappointed in the overall quality of the facility. No sound insulation from the hallway or the second floor. Not sure if it was because I booked through this website, but the room was a handicap room in the back of the hotel. The room itself, especially the bathroom, showed its age. The only plus for using this hotel is that it is right across the street from the ferries going to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. However, the incoming hurricane cancelled our ferry so we didn't really get the benefit of staying.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice hotel close to ferry and main street district"
The hotel is close to everything you could want like the ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, beaches, main street, etc.. The downside are extra fees for parking which is strange for a hotel that has a concrete lot with plenty of spaces.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Nice place. Some nice restaurants nearby.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Certainly one of the best hotels in Hyannis"
Booked a 3 night stay here recently w/ a certain amount of trepidation due to some of the reviews i had read on line. However, i found most of those reviews to be inaccurate or at the very least, mostly complaints about off season stays. We stayed a few days prior to the 4th of July & really had an excellent time. The only true negative is a fifteen dollar charge per night to park your car; they have plenty of space & that's really an unfair charge but overall it's a minor complaint. Take a quick walk around town & you will see for yourself that at least visually, this is probably the nicest hotel in Hyannis. The room was very clean and quite spacious, the staff and some of the guests we met were very friendly and it's literally right across the street from ferries which can take you to Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard. Another small issue (has nothing to really do w/ the hotel though) is that the Ferries sometimes load up their inventory late at night and it can get a bit loud & obnoxious, but it comes and goes fairly quickly. There are really plenty of great restaurants nearby (The Black Cat is really excellent & for casual dining & an outstanding Lobster Roll go to Spanky's; both w/in min of walking distance) & Main St. is also a short walk away. Overall, a great experience and much of it had to do with the Hyannis Harbor Hotel. We only wished we could have stayed longer !
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Jimmy goes on a trip
The hotel has an excellent location. I recommended.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Maria Rodriguez
The cleanliness of the room was a pleasant surprise, I enjoyed how light and bright it was. We were able to walk around the harbor and watch the fishing boats coming in with clams, and the ferries going out. There was a fun cafe on the harbor by the ferry. Really nice location. Lots of parking in the lot. Stayed four days and would love to come again.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2014
MS
"Nice hotel. View of marina."
Parked the car for 4 dates and walked everywhere. Very relaxing. One downside was the outdoor bar by pool could have has an awning to avoid sun.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Tricia
"Convenient but you get what you pay for"
This place is decent enough, but the service isn't the best. They tried to overcharge for parking and they could use a lesson in customer service. The hotel itself is also super loud and you can hear everything. The location is great though.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
"Good Hotel in central location."
Nice to be in walking distance to most things the area had to offer.
Johnson
"very nice"
I'm recommending this hotel for many reasons. It's conveniently located near the ferry, and a short walk to Hyannis business district. We found the staff to be great and the hotel amenities better than expected.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great location, family friendly atmosphere"
Stayed in one bedroom unit with low ceiling and tight quarters. AC was inadequate and would not remove the humidity from the room.
"Quick stay"
Made my reservation last minute... 2 hrs before check in. When I arrived at the hotel it look as good as it looked on the hotels app. The front desk was courteous and the room was clean no complaints from me here
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Bad room"
Seems like this hotel is the midst of improvement and modernization. The lobby and pool look nice. However, our room was unacceptable. It was above a noisy laundry room, next to an exit door that wasn't lockable (major security issue). The curtains did not cover the windows, and the room smelled stale/moldy. Worst of all, there were blood stains on both the bathroom and the entrance door way.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
TC
it was good but that there was a problem with my room i thought i booked a king size bed and the receptionist said i booked a queen and they where all booked out of king size bed room so i could not even up grade my room very disappointed other than that it was ok i do recommend that the hotel up grade decking material to a TREX decking instead of that splintered pressure treated wood and upgrade all trim to a composite trim like AZEK so that you will never have maintenance and improve over all appearance replace cedar shingles with vinyl cedar impressions send some money but save of all future maintenance cost (paint replace rotted trim,decking broads,shingles believe me i am a contractor and you will have a much APPEALING HOTEL attract a lot more guest. ps need more ice machines and in different areas of the hotel noir just in pool area thank you for you time.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
Anthony
"Great Location and Quality for the Price!"
We stayed for two days and were very satisfied with our accommodations. The hotel's harbor-side location is fabulous- a quick walk to cafes and restaurants and a beautiful view of the marina. The rooms were clean and décor was adequate- some furniture and linens had been recently upgraded while bathroom fixtures were somewhat dated but overall it was pleasant and well priced for the area. The only negative I experienced was a marginally inhospitable check in but as the front desk was mobbed and short staffed at the time I arrived, I chalked it up to catching an overwhelmed employee at an off moment. Overall, I would recommend with confidence!
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Katharine
Average hotel Old but clean Could use a good facelift
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good room for overnight stay"
Room was clean and mechanicals were all in working order. Breakfast buffet was okay, but a bit expensive for scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, and potatoes.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Hyannis Harbor Hotel"
Decent hotel for price, however did not get room requested (Queen bed instead of King) and hotel only have "Deluxe" rooms, and no standard rooms, so do not expect anything overly nice...
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2014
Derek Dunn
"BEWARE Be prepaired to pay for parking"
The fact that parking was available was a good thing. But the fact that you had to pay additional 15.00 for it did not make me happy. In the small print in your add it did mention parking is extra but I never noticed it or would not have stayed there. When I told the reception girl I wasn't happy about it and asked to speak to the manager. The response was he's not here, and that is the way it is.... This was a lesson for me to learn to read the fine print. The parking fee was 15.00. Not much but it no longer makes this hotel a value place to stay
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014