All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
213 Ocean St, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable Hotel Closed by the beach!"
The bed is very comfortable. The hotel room is very clean without the smell of sanitizer. I am very happy with it.
Other trip May 18, 2015
meiyan
Just stayed for a quick getaway and this hotel was the best choice for location (across the street from the high speed ferry and in walking distance to the adorable Main Street) and it is more updated that most of the hotels in this area. The front desk staff was extremely friendly. The only negative was that the walls are thin so it could be noisy when busier.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Free wifi out of range"
The room was spacious and comfortable. The only problem was that the "free wifi" was out of range. This could have been because our room was so far from the main lobby.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
Valerie
"Horrible!!!! Disappointed!!!! Not worth the price!"
Horrible! Disappointed! Not worth the price!!!! The lady at the front desk was friendly, she upgraded our room so we were pretty excited until we got to the room. As soon as we opened the door, it smelled stale and moldy. The bath tub drain was not working and the water rose up to our knees!!!! How disgusting is that? Don’t even want to know how they would have cleaned the tub if the drain was not working. I promptly called the front desk and they said that they would send someone up. When we checked out, the drain was still not working. I decided I would wait to get home to take a shower as there was no way I was going to get back in that shower with water rising up to my knees. The room was dusty and I could live with that until we hang our towels on the rail and they came back with stains on them from the dust. When we were leaving we bumped into the General Manager. He was going around straightening things out outside, patio chairs, lights, picking up trash etc so it looked like he was trying to make the place look good so we let him know about the room and the drain etc . He said that he would follow up with us but we never heard from him. If you are planning on having breakfast at the hotel you should know that the restaurant is closed during off season. Also, the indoor pool is only open 11am – 7pm so if you check in after 7pm for one night you basically cannot use the pool. My question is; if this room was an upgrade, what do the regular rooms look like????
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Very Cape Cod"
Room was great. Terrific view. Close to everything. You can walk to everything. Room was very cute
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Colleen
"Nice hotel close to ferries and town"
Nice hotel, but upon checkin the clerk placed us in a room above the laundry room. The dryer smells, and worse, the vibrations from the dryers caused us to ask for another room. Since the hotel was not even close to being filled, the change was made along with a room upgrade. The new clerk was very apologetic and couldn't do enough to make things right. I can only think what would have happened if the hotel was booked. Otherwise our stay was comfortable.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"It was my second visit, dissapointed this time!"
I felt one of our two rooms was Very low end! The glass in the window frame was two inches short across the whole top edge, leaving it open to the outside! Obviously not a new problem, just one that went ignored! Concerning as the flat roof was right out side our window.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Love it!!!"
Awesome place to stay. Centrally located to the ferry with walking distance to town and beach.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Alison
"Nantucket homework"
Convenient to the Steamship ferry location; rate is very reasonable.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"3 star"
i no happy because i order Kink room and get 2 queen bed,the pool was brooking no bethroom inside close to the pool
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
gerusa
"Return to the Cape after 30+ yrs"
It was better than what I expected. Friendliness, cleanliness, location. Loved it!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Looking to stay again
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Philip
"2015"
Quiet off season vacation! Hotel is great. You can walk to the ferry or easily walk to Main Street. Close to Veterans Beach.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Alison
"Centrally located to my needs"
Nice facility, a little early for the full benefits of being there, pool closed, bar closed but that is to be expected and was not a negative.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Tony
"hyannis"
nice staff and very comfortable beds. Unfortunately pool and jacuzzi were restricted and not available during our stay.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Albert
"Pool and hot tub issue was a displeaser!"
We stayed in a room that was close to a door so it was extremely loud every time someone came in and out. We went down the Cape thinking we could relax and we picked a hotel with a hot tub and pool. Well, so much for that. The pool was gross and the hot tub was not hot. Apparently, there was a plumber on the way. Needless to say, we packed up and left early. Dislike!!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Okay but not Okay"
At the moment I we went to look for my room, I found it was no something I thought it was by the pictures showed in the website. first thing I saw that there do not sweep the entrance of the assigned room, there was some trash there for the two days I was there.The room looked clean but not the carpet, it was vacuumed but not clean. We have plenty of towels in the bathroom but I found hair on some of them. The room had a mild humidity smell and was very cold the whole time even with the heater on.The first night we used the pool, they had a care taking person and plenty of towels but the green carpet looked old, needed some attention in some parts, it made me think that it could be from my mothers times.There are no restrooms or showers in this area, very inconvenient.When I entered in the Jacuzzi, I felt an invisible layer of something, like clear gelatin around my legs, I wondered how clean the water could be, we did not use the pool the next day. They have a fire pit on the picnic area but there was no fire at night, There is also a restaurant too but it was close the whole time, I was somehow disappointing. Overall, there renovations are ok, mostly the lobby and picnic area but there are other places we will try next time instead of going back.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Perfect Location just a hotel."
The location of the hotel is perfect. Right across the street from the ferry that takes you to the islands off the cape. A few miles down the road you get to a beautiful beach. Maybe a half mile walk to the Hyannis Main street with shops and delicious food. There is also a clam shack called Spanky's across the street that is very good. The hotel itself is good enough for what we wanted. It is basically a place to sleep and shower after the days activities. We did have a problem where one night when we got home we did not have hot water. We called the front desk and they were already aware of the problem and told us a plumber was onsite. It took maybe 3 hours but we did get hot water back so we could shower before bed. The pool closes at 7:00 PM which we though was early so we never got a chance to actually go into the indoor pool but it looked like a nice area. We were in the room when housekeeping came and asked if they could come back later. They never came back so we had to go to the lobby to get more towels. All in all nice location and a clean hotel with some flaws.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Nick
I found this hotel to be average at best. The room was comfortable, but looked like it had seen better days especially the bathroom area. Bathroom was very large but yet had no counter to speak of. Moldings were separating from wall and floor particularly around the shower/tub area, the light fixture also was separating from the ceiling. The bathroom took away from the rest of the room. Hallway door did not shut properly, was not square. Hotel looked a lot better in the pictures (naturally). Not a horrible experience but, expected better.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Girls geta"
Great location near ferry & downtown. Needed microwave. Near local beaches, shopping and restaurants. Would recommend to friends and colleagues,
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great accomadations"
Pleasant
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice hotel in Hyannis harbor"
I visited Hyannis during a long weekend. Hotel was okay considering the price . However, there could be some improvements such as renovations that would make the hotel look newer, cleaner and more modern. Overall it was a really nice experience. I liked the fact that it was close by the harbor and the proximity to city center.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Erin
"Clean and great location"
I wish we stayed another night at the hotel. It was across the street from the Hylines to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. Alot of great eateries walking distance from the hotel to make the ferry on time. It's off season, but was still busy on the ferry back from Nantucket on Sunday.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
lc2014
great big room and very clean.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Hotel was ok"
Nice location with a pretty nice view of the harbor. Rooms were clean however they gave me two full beds even though i paid for 1 king. Front desk personel were quite rude and not very helpful. Overal was not bad for the money and would go back if the price was right.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Casey
Good Location. Friendly Staff. free Parking. walking distance to bars, shops, restaurants etc.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"
The good was the location of the hotel within a nice area of Hyannis at the port which was exceptional for using the ferries and for ease of walking to very good restaurants. The room was clean and attractive enough with comfortable beds, good feather pillows, nice bed linens, a refrigerator and a large screen TV. The bad were little things such as room lighting, only one mirror, towel quality and towel racks, and having only plastic cups provided. These were all below the expected standard for the price of the stay . Two of the three receptionists we dealt with were very unprofessional. They didn't seem to care if we stayed there or not. Finally, The ugly was the rest of the hotel. The stairwell to the second floor from the parking area was dark with very narrow steps making it extremely difficult to maneuver as well as bring baggage up and down. The hall carpets as well as all common area furnishings were more than extremely worn . Because of the hotel's room setup, we only walked through the hotel common areas once so luckily, I was able to put these unsightly aspects out of my mind. If I had constantly passed through the common areas, I would have lowered my overall quality rating.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Jayne
"Beware!!! The photos are deceiving"
very run down, dirty, and poorly kept hotel. Front desk staff was rude. This hotel is not in the same condition as what you see in the photos. BEWARE!!!! Filthy torn carpet, daylight coming in under the door, broken door moldings, smelly and dirty. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Harbor hotel"
Nice hotel near the beaches and gerry.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
"Only okay"
Stay was ok...expected more from the hotel...coffee, rolls in morning...we had to drive somewhere each day. We expected more for the price and then we weren't sure why higher cost for the weekend...didn't see a difference of why cost increased. The room was clean but needs updating for the price paid. We were on first floor and could hear every step in the room above. Good thing was....we were right across the street from the ferry tours so that was nice.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Fantastic spot for visiting Hyannis and Cape Cod."
When we arrived we were greeted at the front desk by a woman who was not friendly - Strictly business. We were somewhat disappointed on how out dated the room was. Carpets needed to be changed. The shower curtain liner had mildew on it. However, the room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The location was fabulous.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Too close to the ferry"
The hotel would have been good, if it had'nt been for the unloading and loading of cargo in the nearby harbor which continued all night thru. Trucks kept arriving and leaving, with their engines running during the unloading process. It was impossible to sleep.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
I thought the hotel was over priced for the lack of amenities and off season. There was a very unplesant musty oder. The staff were very plesant though.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
It was learning one just to take more time and get some ideas from others before booking
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Perfect for stop over on way to MV or Nantucket"
Staff was great - place was clean - pool and hot tub very nice! Went off season, so quiet and relaxing.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Old hotel"
This hotel needs renovation. 1 star is what it deserves. Their was a musty smell in room . Not worth the price
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
gabbie
"Room Not Like The Picture"
We got to the hotel about 8:30pm. Clerk gave us the key to our room with some instructions to find it, but it turned out to be a maze of wooden stairs to get to our room; very difficult with luggage. Opened the door and was hit with a musty odor. Only light in the room was one single lamp by the bed. Room was very small, no table or chairs like shown in the picture. No fan/vent in bathroom, black hairs all over bathroom, no vanity/ counter to place toiletries (had to put stuff on the floor), towels were small and thin, only one bedside table, no available outlets for charging phone (the one that was available was away from bed and my plugs would not stay in the socket), requested a King, but given a queen. The next morning we requested our money back for the next two nights, as we wished to check out. The Manager gave us a refund as if this happens all the time. They may have better rooms in this hotel, but the room we were given was horrible and nothing like the photos! I do not recommend this hotel, nor will we ever stay there again.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Teresa
Enjoyed our stay. The hotel was well kept and the location was very good.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"not at all what I expected."
The view was Terrible, the ac barely worked. The set up was uncomfortable and having to ask to use the pool and jacuzzi was ridiculous! I would never stay there again
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Dawn
The hotel is in average condition and a bit dated. The staff was business like but not friendly at all. The over experience was just average.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Good location, great staff"
Although this is an older hotel, the newer rooms/wings aren't bad. Our original room was an old one and we requested a change, which they weren't able to do the first night. They moved us the second day to a much nicer room (larger, brighter, newer), and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. I didn't have to call them the first morning, they called me to find out if I wanted to move and then let me preview the room to make sure it was OK. They care about their customers, which means a lot. The location is conveniently across the street from the main harbor (you can catch boats over to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, as well as sightseeing or fishing cruises) and a few-minute walk to all the shops/restaurants on Main Street. There's free parking and WiFi.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
LR
We got a free upgrade to a King Bed and the room was dirty and old. Very small nothing like the pictures online at all.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Decent hotel good location. Nothing special."
Did not enjoy the walk from the parking lot to our room, too many ramps, stairs and locked doors so we got lost a few times getting there on our arrival. The room was smaller than expected and the shower was horrible, switching from hot to cold with no warning at all. The location of the hotel was great, right near the ferry and a short walk to main st where there are plenty of bars/restaurants. The pool/lounge area looked nice buy it was already September when we stayed so we didn't get to enjoy it, same as the restaurant on site, which closed very early even though it was only the second weekend past labor day.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Nick an Jenn
small bathroom... very small shelves-no vanity
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
dave g
"OK HOTEL"
NICE HOTEL SMALL ROOM WITH SMALL BED CLEAN ROOM NO ELEVATERS
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
yaffa
Would like to have enjoyed the pool and hot tub but was closed early.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Anthony
Hotel was just off the Harbor. Local attractions were all within a short walking distance. The restaurant on site was excellent with very friendly staff. The hotel has recently been updated and the room furnishings were very nice and comfortable. Parking is available on site, which is a big plus for the area. Highly recommend and am likely to return with my family.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Anne
"Playing on the cape"
Perfect location for taking the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. Walked everywhere. Rooms were clean, service was great.
2 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2014
"A good 3 days"
Enjoyed the pool. Area was terrific. Had a nice resort atmosphere
3 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014