All hotels in Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States of America
720 Lindsay Blvd, Idaho Falls, ID, 83402, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place with terrible internet connection"
Terrible internet service -- hard to get on, hard to stay connected. Very frustrating.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Casey
For some reason the chain hotels were booked. I was in town for a short meeting. The hotel was ok. Breakfast was not very good but I did not expect too much. The bed was comfortable and I like feather pillows which they had.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"convenient"
Nice older hotel. Has a home-y feel and good breakfast. Could use some modern updates but overall nice place.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
It was a friendly and nice motel. The kids had a blast in the pool which is open all night.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Good value and place"
We like to stay here because its nice and the price-value relationship is good.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"CUSTOMER CARE is very low."
We requested a handicapped room with early check-in. We arrived at 11:50 am. We got our room at 3:20 after ALL other guests had been checked in. I think this could be because we are Expedia customers and not RICH and famous. To top it off, the first room we were assigned had never been cleaned. The 2nd room was NOT handicapped equipped although it was on the first floor and near an exit. Everytime we used our keycard it became discharged and I had to go back to the desk to get a new number again and again and again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Kay Deen
Uneventful, if u know what I mean. just the way I like it....
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Good stay near downtown Idah Falls."
Good hotel stay near downtown Idaho Falls. A very short 5 minute walk to the falls and close to several eateries. About 15 minutes to the downtown area. The only drawback is the hotel does not have an on site bar or restaurant. We actually went to the Hilton Hotel next door to get beer and come back to the hotel while our kids swam in the pool. Great that there was no closing time to the pool facility so it gave the kids something to do later into the evening after they were tired of walking around.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Wayne
"Average stay, overpriced for what you get"
Mediocre
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"River front views, comfortable, but needs updating"
The staff was wonderful, and helpful. But, the hotel is showing signs of disrepair. We could not get on the internet, even after the maintenance man rebooted the router. We had a suite on the water. It was nice. However, the air-conditioner in the living room didn't work. The fireplace wouldn’t ignite. The "hot" breakfast consisted of bisquits, sausage gravy and waffles. No becon, eggs or toast. It was a bit disappointing.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Lucy
"Not Impressed"
Doesn't live up to it's name. The room was clean, the bed too soft for me, and the service was only so-so. They shut breakfast down 5 minutes early and had already put everything way when I got there at 9:25 am even though the dining room was packed. My daughter took a shower and never did get any hot water - she had to shower in cold water. I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Christina
Try the restaurant next door on the water. Great hotel. Loved the spa after a long day on the road. Perfect stop.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
We enjoyed our stay in Idaho Falls and will use this hotel again and again.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Amazing view, spacious room, upscale feel."
Totally fantastic stay for my two girls and I. You know when you pull up the hotel's photos and they're amazing-- but then you get there and it becomes obvious thats definitely not the room you got? Well not the case here. Balcony, fireplace, two bathrooms. Everything was perfect. Pleasantly surprised and highly recommended.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Nichole
"Great location and value"
Excellent and quiet location on the river with private access to river greenbelt. Kids loved indoor pool, nice breakfast buffet and very friendly staff. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
idaho falls fan
"Decent..."
Could not get wifi to work in the room throughout my entire stay so if you are travelling with the need for internet access this is not the place for you. Good location if you want to stay close to the Falls. The maids are persistent in wanting to clean your room so definitely hang the door sign up if you don't want someone to just walk in.
4 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
It was OK
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
While the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms had an odor, they were outdated (bedspreads and furniture from the early '90s, no flat screens) and the chair/ottoman combo were worn and lumpy with cigarette burns. The bathrooms were more updated and nice at least
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Close location the roadways"
Had to have a key to enter the building every time and climb stairs or walk a long hallway. Took several hours to get wifi. Shower was warm the nice cold and then scalding hot and back to warm and back to cold again. If your on a motorcycle, food is several blocks away. The staff was very good
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Perfect stop and stay in Idaho Falls"
Comfortable hotel. Excellent breakfast. Very reasonable price. Lots of parking. Outstanding customer service. Thank you!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Dated everything, minimum breakfast, room with smell
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Lovely room overlooking the temple and a short walk to the falls. Very good breakfast choices. I had a lot of trouble with the Internet connection and there was only one person at the front desk so was left waiting quite a while when he continued to serve others before addressing my concerns. I would definitely stay again.but suggest additional staff during busy times.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
"Good for the price."
Good location and very close to the falls. Like the breakfast service. Staff is good.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
kuldip
Business center still running windows XP. Browser would not support modern web sites. Wifi service in one room did not work.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Philip
The room was nice. Bed a pillows were comfortable. Breakfast needs to add a meat option. Left 2 shirts in the closet for sure and was told they weren't there. That's just shady since I packed everything there and didn't open it until we go home. Called the next day and was told they would send them back, and then got a call back saying they didn't have them. Can't say I trust this place.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Leah
"Great hotel!"
Really nice and convenient hotel. We did laundry here, only two washers and two dryers, very small and not enough available. .only negative. Great comfy room and housekeeping staff was nice and helpful!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Kristen
"Family getaway"
Nice hotel, friendly staff. A little noisy outside of rooms but tolerable.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great Breakfast!"
They had a hot breakfast that included french toast! The room was clean and cool.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great place and great value"
We were very pleased with this place. Our room was very spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable too. The breakfast was fabulous, more than you usually get at a motel.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Wayne
Very nice. The walk along the river is wonderful in the morning.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Todd
Friendly staff,quiet rooms without hallway and outside noise. Will be back.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Glenn
"Le Ritz hotel by the falls"
staff was very helpful buffet breakfast was very good. close to the falls and fairly quiet even at night. there were a number of good eating places within walking distance. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Gene
The stay at Le Ritz was very pleasant. It was nice being so close to the falls and a nice trail to walkalong. My only downer was the toilet that seemed to be weak on the flush and had to be flushed at least 3 times before even the tissue would go away. The breakfast they provided is good and certainly saves you from having to look elsewhere for a fulfilling meal.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Very nice stay"
We stayed at this hotel on our way to our vacation destination, as well as on the way back home. The first night we had the suite and it was wonderful for our family of 5. Pool hours are great (open 24 hours) and breakfast and coffee were great!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Stefanie
"Good Stay"
Pretty surrounding, close to the falls, Fords, and everything else, but there wasn't anything that stood out in the hotel. Comfortable, although Wi-Fi didn't reach our room so that was unpleasant. The pool was small and the echo was terrible if there were kids in the pool. Breakfast was good at best, hot and fresh but again nothing stood out.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Ashley
It was a great place to stop and the price was reasonable.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
camille
"Best value ever!"
We have travelled a lot, but my wife and I have never found a better value. This place looks new, is off-the-charts clean, is perfectly maintained, and has a great staff. It is quiet and comfortable and located on SLC's green belt if you care to walk/run/bike around town. Only one exit down from the airport we were not bothered by aircraft noise, but this hotel's airport shuttle was on time and readily available for our pre-dawn flight. While we only had an appetizer and one drink, we enjoyed the restaurant/bar. We give this hotel an EXCELLENT/FIVE STAR+++ rating!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"would return if in the area"
Loved a room with a view of the canal & river. Excellent hot breakfast & walked next door to have a wonderful dinner by the river. Highly recommend this if don't need to be right in the city.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
ken
"Old but clean"
Last minute need; stayed here and although pretty clean...very dated/old
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Disappointing Stay"
When booking this hotel, we took great care to read reviews first on this and other possibilities. We were hopeful that this would be a nice hotel to stay at. We were sadly disappointed. Checkin was easy and pleasant enough. When parking in front of the building entrance for our room, we were "greeted" by a tailgate party right in front of the entrance of the building in the hotel parking lot, complete with beer and burgers. Not really what we were looking for nor expecting with our 2 children. We went upstairs with our children to our room, only to be "greeted" by teenagers and college kids running up and down the hall with open beer cans in their hands, spilling it everywhere and being a general nuisance. We hurried our kids into our room. The pool was pleasant enough. However at 1 am, the antics began again with the teenagers and college kids--screaming, pouring beer on each other, shoving each other into any and all room doors in the hall. When we contacted the front desk, we had to try 5 times before anyone picked up the phone. Then we were told, "I guess I'll have to make my way over there and deal with it now." Wow? Really? Isn't that their job? 2 hours later @ 3 am, things had finally settled down enough for us to sleep. And, the sofa bed? Oh, my word, a torn smelly mattress that the bar poked through. Not comfortable for anyone. So, we had to make a makeshift bed on the floor for our kids.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Stanley
"Perfect Hotel for the area"
I usually do not stay at off brand hotels, but I could not pass up the price and offerings of this hotel. I am SO happy I took the gamble because this place was amazing. Great service, super clean, perfect location. My only complaint is I wish we would've stayed longer!
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Michele
"Decent stay for road trip"
Passing through and needed a place to stay on our road trip. This hotel fit the bill. Has direct access to walking path that takes you to the falls, which was nice. Hotel was clean, breakfast was fine, nothing special. Overall good place for what we needed.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Nicole
There was a large pine tree that covered our view of the LDS Temple. Other than that it was a good experience.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Comfortable but walls a little thin"
Nice hotel for the price and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Clifford
"Pleasant Clean Room"
Comfortable Beds - Clean, Nice Shower, Good WiFi. Stayed 2 nights for our daughters graduation in May 2015.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Lee
"Idaho Falls"
Not worth it
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Luxury at an affordable price"
This was one of the best places I have ever stayed. I have stayed at some of the finest hotels in the world. Rooms were clean and comfortable and service was outstanding. Loved the breakfast too.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Walter J
I had a great experience. It was a good experience until I had to waste time trying to satisfy this comment section.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Not worth your money!"
I was very excited with the website making this hotel seemed as if it were 5 stars. I got there and the lobby was ok, but I wasn't trying to judge a book by its cover. We then got our room, I felt like I could have spent half the amount I spent with the condition of this hotel. I was completely discouraged and planned to stay for 2 nights and only spent one night due to the conditions. My son had a wrestling tournament and needed to be up early in the morning. We could hear every bit of each voice that came through the hallways and within the walls. Which led to a very restless night!!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Rebecca
"Business Traveler"
Great hotel at reasonable price.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015