All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
It was a nice hotel but this survey is annoying me
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Hotel, Staff"
The staff were extremely nice and the hotel was excellent will definitely plan to stay here again when in Miami!!!
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Excellent service and facilities. Staff is very attentive and cordial. The restaurant was great. We love it.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Maria
"luxury, comfort, attention to detail"
We had 2 rooms, 1st group arrived early, their room was in a hallway that reeked of cigarettes. They were immediately moved but 2nd room wasn't ready so they were upgraded for the inconvenience! Luxurious bed linens, plenty of towels, spacious clean room. Everyone from housekeeping to concierge was helpful polite & friendly. Meal service at pool restaurant a little slow, my only criticism of an overall lovely stay.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
pba
"Nice Hotel but not at Four Seasons standard."
Good but romos are quite old and have to be ren !!ewed
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Riccardo
"Luxury stay in Miami"
It was really nice and comfortable. I missed the spa and pool area as I dedicated most of the time shopping. The room perfect, very quiet and the bed so great. Nice restaurant. Very classy!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Ina
"Amazing hotel! We loved our visit!"
Everything about our accommodations at the Four Seasons was excellent! The location, the service, the room even the soap and shampoo were first class! Our view of Biscayne Bay and the city was breathtaking! We eagerly anticipate our next Miami vacation at the Four Seasons. We miss it all already.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Kenneth Palm
Great stay. Loved the amenities. Pool service was excellent. Rooms were very clean but I needed to call room service several times to get the room serviced. Will definitely stay here again. Sunday Brunch was out of this world, one of the best if not the best I have ever had.
Response by Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Good day, RayW, It was such a pleasure to read your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit. I'm happy to hear that you loved the amenities and our Sunday Brunch, which was recently named one of the "Best Brunch Buffets in America" by Travel + Leisure. I will share your feedback with the team, including your experience with housekeeping. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Warm Regards, D. Normandin
3 night trip May 24, 2014
RayW
"Perfect Stay"
Great getaway for any type of person. The pool is amazing, the restaurant is good and the staff is unbeatable. New and a modern feel, staff is very helpful in every way , the room was outstandingly clean. The location was walking distance to excellent restaurants and bars plus just a short drive from downtown, key biscayne and south beach.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
"Overrated"
When you book to stay in a Four Seasons Hotel you expect to have the elegance and high quality of service Four Seasons hotel is famous for, in this property the Valet service is slow, the bellboy service is slow, the Room Service is slow. And I don't understand why should I pay extra for the gym and the internet.
Response by Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Good day, Masterega, Thank you for sending us your feedback. We value guest comments, as it helps us to continuously enhance our guest experience. I regret to hear that the valet, bellman and room service did not meet your expectations. I will share your concerns with the team, as the guest experience is our primary concern. Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back, so we can regain your trust. Warm Regards, D. Normandin
Other trip May 27, 2014
Masterega
"Very nice hotel close to downtown and shopping are"
20 years anniversary, you can never go wrong with four seasons.
Response by Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Good day, Gali & Avi, Happy 20-Year Anniversary! That is quite the accomplishment. We're honored you chose to celebrate such a milestone with us. We wish you many more happy years, and hope you'll be back to visit us again soon. Cheers! D. Normandin
Other trip May 27, 2014
Gali & Avi
"excellent location"
excellent, the outdoor area its very comfortable. I book it trough the 40% save and was a really god deal.
Other trip May 26, 2014
juan
"Good hotel, nice staff"
No coffee in the room! Staff was friendly, checkin and out was easy.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Beautiful hotel for business, no kids"
The Four Seasons is a nice hotel for adults. We had a somewhat negative experience with the gym, as our 14 and 16 year olds. They were unwelcome to keep up their regular workout routines while on vacation (even though we were with them).
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
This is my home in Miami. Every time I go to Miami, I look forward to staying at this hotel. It has an excellent service, beautiful facilities, nice breakfast, and very quiet.
4 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Exceptional"
We had the best time at the Four Seasons Miami. The rooms are perfect. There was one employee at the concierge desk that was strange with a comment he made to my husband regarding the basketball players who where staying at the same hotel. Other than that everything was excellent and I would recommend that hotel to everyone. I will stay there again on my next trip to Miami which will be in two weeks.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Love it, will never be disapointed."
They are relentless in their fight to avoid mediocrity!!
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
dh
"Comfortable but rooms need a makeover"
As four seasons should be... Very good service overall. Front desk personnel is very helpful, valet parking very fast to bring the car and everyone greets you on the halways and ask if anything is needed. The only team that need. Some reorg is the staff at the pool restaurant...... Spent 7 hours by the pool with the kids and took 20 minutes for someone to come and offer the menu after I asked for it to order some food.... After I got he menu...another 20 minutes to get the order taken and that is after I flagged 2 servers and both said that they were going to get the correct server to come. After all the chicken was bout 40 minutes after and cold...this is supposed to be grilled chicken but it was cold. Other than that the hotel and the rests of the employees were very helpful. The rooms do need a bit of an overhaul, seem that they are a few years old and comparing to four seasons Tokyo and other locations, it needs to be brought up to date. But for their benefit it was very clean.. Will definitely will stay there again but no pool food this time.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Gmo
"Downtown Miami"
Excellent hotel, well located on Brickell. Extraordinary gym. The pool is nice, a little noise because the airplanes
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Jose
"Very very nice hotel"
If you don't like south beach and tourist places, this is the place to stay.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Marko
$$$$$
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Ferdy
"Fabulous Hotel"
Very good hotel,excellente spa and gymn.A little bit far from Miami Beach and the shopping area.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2013
C
"Fancy nighporhood"
I liked the neighborhood and it's close to the beach and a lot of great restaurants.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
aalfrayan
"Excellent hotel, okay staff."
Hotel facility is excellent. House keeping staff are very nice, they will make the bed ready for sleeping when you came back after a tiring day. However, they put two conditioners, no body lotion until I told them. One unpleasant thing is they said my card for deposit charging is not working but I found it was charged twice right after from banking app. Then we used another card. However, this card has been used many times for many five star hotels, even in London. Finally, no charge appeared in my card, but be aware if you stay there.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Wonderful!"
Took a weekend getaway at this hotel. It was fabulous. The staff were very kind and helpful
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"I felt VIP all the time"
Amazing service, the gorgeous pool was open 24 hours!!! You have to pay parking at the hotel $38 a day. I recommend parking in the street for like $3 instead. Overall amazing experience.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Excellent location and wonderful views."
Enjoyed staying here and was especially appreciative of the upgrades the hotel offered us after having booked through Expedia. Extremely spacious rooms, great views and excellent amenities. Easy access to just about anywhere we needed to go.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Very Classy Hotel"
Excellent Service and very comfortable. The hotel is full with sculptures by Botero which makes it very classy.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Great place in a great city"
We stayed in this hotel after a few nights in South Beach. It was wonderful to unwind and relax . The food is amazing ad we recommend the specialty cocktails and the happy hour special . It's a great way to sample there amazing restaurant "Edge" at a more affordable price. We also loved the $1 oysters. Overall our stay was great. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel is huge bust extremely well kept. Great place to stay in Miami if you don't need a beach .
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Danielle
"5 Star Lobby"
Reservations were made 3 months in advance, it took 25 minutes and two different rooms to check-in. Although I booked a room with double full sized beds, we did sleep well (however awkwardly) in the single king "they" offered. The room itself was white glove clean with an amazing view of three other 30+ floor hotels. The bathroom was the saving grace, clean as freshly laid tile and all the amenities one would expect from a 5 star hotel.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Kris
"Top quality at great location"
The Four Seasons Hotel at Brickell is luxurious, modern and conviniently located in one of the nicest areas in Miami, both for business and tourism. In the heart of the financial area, very close to nice restaurants and coffee shops, and with very easy and fast access to the main attractions in Miami and the highways that get you in and out of the city.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Everything was top notch"
What a great experience and 5 star hotel. My wife, 1yr old and myself took a staycation here. Upon arrival the front desk staff was very nice and welcoming and gave my daughter a brand new baby doll which was a very sweet gesture. Once in the suite it was huge, clean and had great views. A baby crib was already in the room with a stuffed giraffe inside. Once again taking the extra step. The first night we had a ring at our door and a staff member dropped off a dessert tray as a welcome which was awesome. The entire staff from front desk to cleaning ladies to pool staff and waiters were extremely nice and inviting. The hotel was immaculate and in the morning everyday they had a complimentary coffee and tea bar. The gym was the finest around with everything you could possibly need and they offer over 100 various classes per week which my wife enjoyed. The concierge was extremely helpful and provided great restaurants that were within a short walking distance. Turndown service twice a day it goes on and on. They pay very close attention to detail. They also had a great children's play room equipped with tvs and a great assortment of toys, puzzles etc. I would definitely make a return trip and would highly recommend to others.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Mr Ms B
"They lost one of my bags"
Other than that everything was perfect but its the Four Seasons so you already know what it is
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Four season Miami"
Great hotel and great service!
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Beautiful hotel, great location"
The hotel is in great condition. Room is nice and clean. Room service was excellent. We needed a fridge, and they delivered it right up. Pool is beautiful, great for family with kids. We love the hammocks in middle of the pool. The standard internet ($/day) is a little slow, so we upgraded to the faster one ($18/day), they gave us an extra 24 hours, but charged only the $6 extra. Nice gesture! Valet parking is not cheap ($38/night), but it's well worth with the valet service. We were always greeted and doors are always opened for us. Thanks for not charging us the last night when we left at 5 am in the morning! One small thing, they printed out a page that says the hotel coordinates a free walk at Fairchild Tropical Garden on Aug 7th for hotel guesses (regular admission $25/adult). We asked the staff for more info and was told we had to be senior citizens and live in Miami-Dade County. So, we are not qualified! However, we decided to go anyway, and guess what, there was really a free admission on that day for everyone. So, somehow, the correct info got lost between the person who printed the schedule and the hotel staff. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay with Four Seasons! We were made feeling like King, Queen, and Princesses! Our first stay, but won't be last!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Phuong
"Excellent hotel close to all activities ."
The Four Seasons is a first class hotel with wonderful service.Its location is perfect for business and also for visiting the lively area in which Brickell is transforming .
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Four Season is not the same it use to be."
The room was not as clean as you would expect from a Four Season. Tracks from previous guest on the floor and they did not vacum clean it between one day and the other. One wood panned detached from under the sink and hit my daughter on her foot badly, we did not complain, but it was bad. One morning in the lobby there was a smell of garlic that was so strong we didn't know where to run. Vallet parking is way too expencive, like most of the hotel in the area. Internet is not included, like most similar hotels, which makes no sense,
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Luca
"Top notch"
Everything there was exceptional - the restaurant, rooftop pool, cocktails, gym, spa, rooms, and the staff!
3 night romance trip Jul 22, 2013
"As good as it gets!"
Excaelent, as usual on four seasons!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"nice hotel close to shopping and good restaurants"
i loved the hotel, the cleanness, the location, the service, a hotel i will really recommend
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
silvia
"Hard to beat"
I have travled to many hotels like 5 star hotels in Vegas , this was the best experence period.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Just superb, worth every dime."
This is just what your want when having vacations!
Adrian
"A basic luxury experience"
The Four Seasons Miami is located in the business district, which is very stoic compared to much of Miami. It is also in an office building (the lobby is on the 7th floor, and the rooms on floors 20-36 or so), so it does not look like a traditional hotel. Once inside, however, the staff is all that one would expect from this hotel. The concierges, especially Natacha Nanotnik, are extraordinary (every one of her recommendations for meals and activities was on point, even her detailed assessments of which restaurants were "excellent" as opposed to "very good"). The housekeeping staff missed turn-down service on our final night (it still surprises me that they forgot about our two rooms), but a tray of fruit was delivered as compensation. Finally, one of our rooms was missing a shower head (the staff was shocked when we reported this to them), but they fixed the problem promptly. Essentially, the hotel location makes the experience a little more private than most hotels, and if you are okay with taking taxis to desired locations, they stay is quite nice.
Al
"great hotel, well located"
we enjoyed very much our stay, wonderfull pool áream most important thing of the hotel is the staff.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"High end hotel with excellent staff."
Great atmosphere, super Bar and Restaurant. Wonderful and worthy of a return trip.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Amazing hotel"
Best hotel in Miami downtown 5 stars. I loved the service at the pool and the rooms.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Francisco
"great walking distance to everything"
Had a wonderful time celebrating our wedding anniversary. The hotel was very nice and clean, the staff was very attentive and friendly. Not overly pompous but felt at home comfortable..
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Bear
Dreamy.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Maria
Excellent hotel in Downtown Miami
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2013
"Perfect choice for rest"
This hotel is great, really calm and stressless. The service is awesome, even if you are young adults (20's), they treat you as every customer. The pools are really nice and quiet, you don't feel like you are in the city.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013