All hotels in Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States of America
1415 E. Central Blvd., Anadarko, OK, 73005, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
    2.3
    1.7
slow check in, no lights in stairwells, no lights in front of room.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Where's the maintenance?"
The hotel is getting old and shows it! Not enough staff to serve the guests. There were not enough electrical plugs in the room. The TV plugged into the desk lamp. Turn off the lamp and the TV goes out. Took me 10 minutes to find a place to plug in my phone charger. Only one face towel for two people. Only two flat pillows on each bed.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"No more rooms"
Tried to get another room , nobody was at front desk at midnight and there was plenty of vacancy. I think we were the only ones staying there out of 100+ rooms.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"don't stay here"
NOT a good place, the toilet wobbled, terrible mattress, totally incompetent from desk help.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Tracy
"So so"
Considering there are only 3 hotels in town and the other 2 didn't look any better from the outside then this one. It was ok. I had 2 beds in my room which was good because one was like a brick and the other was alot more comfortable.
Other trip Jan 19, 2013
7 night business trip Jul 13, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Anadarko

"Awesome Service!"
07/14/15 TheCoookie Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I came for a business trip and stayed here. The price was better than the other places around. I arrived late for check in but they have an on site manager who helped me get in my room and settle for the couple nights. For being as late as it was she was very polite and friendly along with the rest of the staff. My room was up to my standard and if I had any issues they resolved it quickly. The restaurant offered free breakfast which was excellent. I loved the people the staff and most importantly my stay.
"Reserved room after hours and hostess was very nice"
07/11/15 gcs2004f150 Dover, Tennessee
Great room for the price very nice welcome and housekeeping was very nice as well great value very clean room free WiFi clean shower and bathroom would recommend anyone to stay there u will stay there when I visit again
"Don't do it! Stay in OKC!"
06/22/15 KirstenCJacks
Location...location...location. I had business in Anadarko and Hinton so I had to stay here. Seemed like the best choice. Uh...no! Walls are paper thin and beds are hard and small. Hair and cigarette butts in the pool! Roaches in the bathroom and the door doesn't shut! Hair dryer and laminated paper information sheets are coated in greasy dirt. No in-room coffee maker and the McDonalds is a drive away.
"good improvments"
06/17/15 121daniscott Wilburton, Oklahoma
I'm from the McAlester area and came to visit family this hotel has had quite a bit of updates since last year. I really enjoy staying here they have good service great food and the rooms are very clean I would have to say this is the top Motel in the Anadarko area.
"Old building; efforts to improve"
06/17/15 mrscoachgable Randlett, Oklahoma
We stay here a few days each year. In the past years, I would rate a room low. This year, it was obvious efforts have been made to improve the hotel. Breakfast is great, as always! Great service too!!
"great motel"
06/16/15 Destiney P Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Out of the three motels in Anadarko , this is is certainly the best. The rooms are great size , they have flat screen TVs, new bedding, the room & restaurant was very clean I will definitely be coming back in the future.
01/26/15 Destiney P Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Just by looking at the reviews for the hotel I would think it wouldn't be the best place to stay but that isn't true. The rooms have new flat screens in them, they are cleaned properly, & feel very cozy. The front desk staff is very friendly, and are willing to go above and beyond to help make your stay great. Not to mention you get a free hot breakfast each morning your here. Over all I am very happy with my stay here and would definitely recommend this hotel.
"Horrible"
10/24/14 mrscolorado
The front desk service was horrible. All of them had attitude and did not want to help. The room was not completely turned over n cleaned. We had 1 towel n wash cloth. There were dead bugs in room n bathroom n spider webs everywhere inside n out the room. Not a good experience.
"A good clean and basic older hotel property"
08/18/14 Gregory D Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I read a bunch of bad reviews for this place so I was a little hesitant to book a room but there are no other real good options in Anadarko and I have the value club card so I booked a room. The front desk guy was really nice. I told him that I wanted to use the pool and so he unlocked it. The room was very very clean and I couldn't really find anything wrong with it. No bugs at all, very good air conditioning. Got a good nights sleep. Now, the pool was a little dirty, needed some maintenance. clearly people are not going there for the pool. The breakfast that came with the room was really good and the waitress was super nice at the restaurant. I will be coming back for sure. I was at the front of the hotel in room 106, and the wifi was really fast with a strong signal.
"America's Worst Inn-Anadarko, OK Surely there must be something better than this."
06/10/13 Jimmy E Houston, Texas
Americans Best Value Inn-Anadarko, OK If you don't have a person that goes around inspecting motels, then you should. We checked into this motel. We opened the door to the room and was greeted with a reeking odor of "old". Musty and down right stunk. We looked at the room and the greeting at the door was just a portense of what was to follow. The chair in the room you wouldn't want to sit in with a hazmat suit. Filty, disgusting, broken down. The comforter on the bed hadn't been washed in probably a millenium. Spotted, smelly, tattered. The bathroom was in the same condition. I refused to take a bath. There was mildew around the baseboards. The commode was heavily stained and looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks. We threw the comforter in the floor and we were greeted with well worn linen. We hesitate to think what condition the mattress was. We slept with our clothes on to prevent coming in contact with the linen, and mattress. My wife wanted to leave. We paid in advance by credit card. The motel refused to refund so we could go to a decent motel.