All hotels in Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1415 E. Central Blvd., Anadarko, OK, 73005, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

1.5
"No more rooms"
Tried to get another room , nobody was at front desk at midnight and there was plenty of vacancy. I think we were the only ones staying there out of 100+ rooms.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"don't stay here"
NOT a good place, the toilet wobbled, terrible mattress, totally incompetent from desk help.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Tracy

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Anadarko

01/26/15 Destiney P
Just by looking at the reviews for the hotel I would think it wouldn't be the best place to stay but that isn't true. The rooms have new flat screens in them, they are cleaned properly, & feel very cozy. The front desk staff is very friendly, and are willing to go above and beyond to help make your stay great. Not to mention you get a free hot breakfast each morning your here. Over all I am very happy with my stay here and would definitely recommend this hotel.
"Horrible"
10/24/14 mrscolorado
The front desk service was horrible. All of them had attitude and did not want to help. The room was not completely turned over n cleaned. We had 1 towel n wash cloth. There were dead bugs in room n bathroom n spider webs everywhere inside n out the room. Not a good experience.
"A good clean and basic older hotel property"
08/18/14 Gregory D Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I read a bunch of bad reviews for this place so I was a little hesitant to book a room but there are no other real good options in Anadarko and I have the value club card so I booked a room. The front desk guy was really nice. I told him that I wanted to use the pool and so he unlocked it. The room was very very clean and I couldn't really find anything wrong with it. No bugs at all, very good air conditioning. Got a good nights sleep. Now, the pool was a little dirty, needed some maintenance. clearly people are not going there for the pool. The breakfast that came with the room was really good and the waitress was super nice at the restaurant. I will be coming back for sure. I was at the front of the hotel in room 106, and the wifi was really fast with a strong signal.
"America's Worst Inn-Anadarko, OK Surely there must be something better than this."
06/10/13 Jimmy E Houston, Texas
Americans Best Value Inn-Anadarko, OK If you don't have a person that goes around inspecting motels, then you should. We checked into this motel. We opened the door to the room and was greeted with a reeking odor of "old". Musty and down right stunk. We looked at the room and the greeting at the door was just a portense of what was to follow. The chair in the room you wouldn't want to sit in with a hazmat suit. Filty, disgusting, broken down. The comforter on the bed hadn't been washed in probably a millenium. Spotted, smelly, tattered. The bathroom was in the same condition. I refused to take a bath. There was mildew around the baseboards. The commode was heavily stained and looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks. We threw the comforter in the floor and we were greeted with well worn linen. We hesitate to think what condition the mattress was. We slept with our clothes on to prevent coming in contact with the linen, and mattress. My wife wanted to leave. We paid in advance by credit card. The motel refused to refund so we could go to a decent motel.
"Rat hole"
03/29/13 mjcaudle
Big nasty stains on the bed, internet never works, trash overflowing, and the dont have anyone at the desk early in the morning. I have been working nights and when i got off at 6 in the morning my key wouldnt work and the was no one here to fix it. I had to wait 3 hours for house keeping to show up and let me in.
"Pretend You're Camping"
06/12/12 Nancy S Grove, Oklahoma
Very old motel; judge accordingly. Turn on water or flush, show turns scalding. Toiled seal leaks. Daylight through door. Hard mattress, soft pillows; plan to wear flip flops. Internet does work. Five of our group left for the Holiday Inn Express in Chickasha. Pretend you're camping.
"Plenty of bugs & snotty waitresses in restaurant"
04/23/12 David6162 Pampa, Texas
Stayed 4/49 to 4/21/2012. Was quoted cheaper price, ended up paying $91.30. Very uncomfortable beds and plenty of crawling insects. Very slow service from snotty waitresses in restaurant.
"NICE PLACE TO STAY"
01/11/12 Saleem2
Nice big size room very comfy bed,Good hot free breakfast Good room service.worth a stay for price.
"Pathetic"
05/21/11 tuckeredoutAnadarko anadarko
Internet hardly ever works, the rain flooded the doorway of the rooms, rooms smell like mold and mildew, rooms smell bad anyway. Have to walk all the way dowstairs to the restaurant to get ice, rooms are old , dingy and stale, not very clean. saw 2 roaches crawl across the table. garbage cans always full on property. property is dirty and ugly.
"Inadequate Motel"
05/20/11 jollyrancherBonham bonham
I stayed at the ABVI in Anadarko, OK recently with a group. The motel rarely connects to the wireless internet service it offers and when it does it receives a very weak and/or interrupted service. There is often no hot water, most of the time it is luke warm. Some of the rooms are infested with roaches, bed bugs and other insects. The property is filty with trash and stray cats run around at night on the property. In the breezeways, the garbage is always overflowing and on the ground. The washing machines do not work and when they do, they stop after the wash cycle leaveing your clothes wet. The rooms smell bad, the housekeepers half clean the rooms and act insulted when they're asked for anything like towels or toilet paper. One day I stepped out of my room so a housekeeper could clean it and after she was finished she said that she would bring fresh towels back but never did. When I told the headhousekeeper about it she was not nice and implied that we already got towels but just wanted more. We later had to go to the front desk to get towels. I cannot believe that this hotel is remaining in business by the way it operates. the motel's existence must rely on people who do not know anything about it's service. We will not be back!