All hotels in Avenel, New Jersey, United States of America
1295 Route 1, Avenel, NJ, 07001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"A comfy hotel"
Needed a bed for the night. The hotel was very clean and the was room comfortable. Not a great neighborhood as there are no restaurants within walking distance but the front desk provided me with plenty of options to have food delivered.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Rest stop"
On my way up to new York, made arrangements to spend the night in new Jersey close to the turnpike and not too far from new York. The room and bathroom were fairly clean to my OCD standards. However the bed and sheets need upgrading. Bed was a bit stiff and sheets a bit scratchy but doable for a one night accommodation. Staff were friendly and pleasant. Easy access off route one and plenty of eateries nearby.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
M
"Good once you get there"
Was very hard to find, my GPS brought me to the wrong location. I did call the hotel twice to get directions. they were very nice and understanding.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Extremely Satisfied to Devastatingly Disappointed"
My stay and service was excellent. .. until I made the mistake of leaving a brand new dress/night gown mixed in with the bedding... contacted hotel same day as check out, as well as, the preceding day and there was no since of urgency or desire to investigate the matter pass the fact that it had not been turned in. I am 100% certain my personal belonging was left behind and I am appalled of the lack of cooperation that was given toward this matter. In turn, this experience has ruined my stay, I have a negative Outlook on the housekeeping staff and the front desk's research/response. It's unfortunate, I will least likely choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Alexis
"Good Value Hotel"
Good Value.. With indoor swimming pool .Small but OK Good breakfast & Internet service.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great!!!!"
The room was awesome! Very comfortable and clean! Front Desk attendants were very polite and available.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Leonard
"A+"
great customer service..had to change rooms at last minute but it was upgraded and it was free of charge so I didn't mind will come back again
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"" Peace & Quiet""
A very quiet comfortable place and reasonably priced. I would have loved a microwave and refrigerator in my room but I still have no complaints. Peaceful, quiet and clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Great and Friendly staff . everything was very clean and well maintained
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"pleasant service"
The hotel staff was very friendly made for a delightful stay
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Only bad thing ,pool was out of service :'( But the rest was great :)
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
skito2004
"A budget choice at EWR"
Good pickup service from EWRAirport. But you should call since it is quite far, about 25 minutes ride. No service in its proximity, and old industrial type of neighborhood. Hotel is clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great place."
My stay was great.. I love this hotel. It's quiet and it's very cheap and close to stores and restaurants. They have great breakfast too.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Dayna
"Close to airport"
Jacuzzi and indoor pool out of order/not listed on website.Trying to make me pay an extra $20 + for a non smoking room in case I smoked???? Never smoked a day in my life./also not listed on the website . didn't offer a discount for the lack of facilities not being in full working condition. Comfortable bed clean room heat worked great. Will not be recommended this place to anyone.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"OK for the price"
We were looking for a decent quality hotel at a reasonable price near Staten Island. This hotel fit those requirements.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Neil
"Affordable - Careful about charges"
Without the TV and internet experience it was a decent hotel to stay. It is pretty close to transit stations and is really affordable. However, on first day TV didn't work at all. I complained and the front desk said they will send me someone in 45 minutes. It was 11 pm and I didn't want someone to disturb me so late. So, we got it fixed next day. On the checkout receipt, I noticed a charge for internet connection. I went and asked the front desk and she said I am not eligible as I booked it through 3rd party site- hotels.com. I didn't have my reservation receipt at that time and was in a hurry to check-out. Later when i checked hotels.com confirmation email it specifically said free internet. I felt cheated even though it was a small expense.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Thirumalesh
"Hotel nice, breakfast not."
Hotel is nice, room is very comfortable. Breakfast is not good. Poor layout. Bad flow. Cold eggs. You get what you pay for.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"ON MAJOR HIGHWAY - NOISY, BUT CLEAN & DECENT FOOD!"
CAME BACK TO NJ TO DO A 'FUNDRAISER' TO GET TOYS/GAMES/ BLANKETS FOR UNDERPRIVILEGED KIDS, AND TO SEE FRIENDS. AND BECAUSE I NEEDED TO SWIM/ RELAX. HOTEL WAS OK - CLEAN, DECENT FOOD, BUT REALLY BOOKED BECAUSE OF INDOOR POOL AND SPA - AND PRICE! HOWEVER - NEVER ANYWHERE DID MY BOOKING TELL ME THAT THE POOL/SPA WAS 'CLOSED' DUE TO ANY PROBLEMS! SHAME - IF THEY HAD, I COULD HAVE MADE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS TO SAY SOMEWHERE WITH A POOL THAT WAS 'OPEN'. CLERKS AT DESK SAID THIS HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR 'AWHILE'!
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
DOREEN
"Major chain with no cable?"
I wanted to relax and enjoy a movie no interruptions ( kids) ooo wait no cable .. Don't be that big franchise that cuts on customers back. There's at least 5 motels that offer HBO .
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
no cable
"Very nice hotel"
It was wonderful . I like the way you're preparing the way. The staff members are so kinds.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Jules
I am well pleased with my stay I came for a duel porpose to see my daughter which was in the hospital in Summit NJ. Then attend my oldest sister in New York at the end of the day I came to your hotel and found peace and comfort
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Van D.
"Worst ever hotel I have been to"
The worst ever hotel I stayed at. The room i booked wasn't available when I reached hotel. They gave me standard room instead. My food plastic bag tore off and some food spilled in the parking lot. I told front desk person about and she asked me to clean it up. After argument I told her I don't have anything to clean up and she arranged cleaning stuff from next hotel, asked me to collect it from that hotel and asked me to clean using that. It was ridiculous and I will never ever recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Vihang Ajid
"Make sure you check in to get the room you reserve"
The room was great,just when we got there they sold out of my mind room that i reserved. So they had to give me a double room. Besides that the stay was great even tho the beds were a little small for two people.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Staff"
We are very satisfied with our stay here! Excellent staff and attendants, Kencia in particular was a sweet heart in helping us with our getaway. We couldn't ask for more. Thank you all!!
Rogelio & Myrna
"Great bargain!"
It was a nice hotel, great for the price. Right off US-9, so easy to get to. Has the basic amenities and clean rooms. Aesthetically pleasing. Some decent restaurants in the surrounding area (nothing walk-able, though). Only thing I didn't like was their house coffee, but that's a very minor minor detail.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"good place to stay"
Only stay for one night. If the mattress was better my stay would it be excellent
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Oscar
"Peace and Quiet"
Great location for purpose of stay. Room was comfortable and enjoyed my stay. Quiet, clean restful night.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Overall very nice and friendly staff. Room very clean. Amazing price!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Quite good."
Arrived at 1:35 in the morning, was given a room upgrade. Was a lovely overnight, and made a nice price point.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
It was clean. No extras but we were very happy with the clean and quiet
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Kristina
"Curtain strange"
My stay was pleasant the room was in the back ! The curtain in the room show light they didn't close all the way couldn't Understand that
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
brenon
Cleanliness was up to par. However, one of the main reasons this hotel attracted me was the pool . The pool was out of service for the duration of my stay.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Close with fews shopping"
This hotel pricing reasonable , clean , nice breakfast and nice stuff
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
raymond
"No pool or hot tub as shown on hotel listing."
The staff were nice and the room was nice. The Neighborhood was exactly like I remembered (I grew up here) rough. The main issue I had was That I chose this place over others due to the pool and hot tub. Both were offline the whole week and no one could give me a straight answer why. The best I could find out was that it would be a lohot tub.ng time. They should disclose this on their web site. Still states pool and
4 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
henry
"close to NYC"
Very nice facility, affordable and not too far from NYC.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
MH
"Nice hotel not too far from the airport."
The staff was very helpful. I was upgraded to a suite.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Awesome"
This is good hotel for a right price
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Lapok
"Nice Clean Hotel"
Very friendly staff and clean hotel! Price was great also
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"love my visits"
Great service. Very accomodating
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
lina
"Very Clean"
Simple but very clean and convenient, front desk lady was very helpful. Indoor pool is open until midnight.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Val
"great service"
very friendly staff and reliable shuttle
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Last minute booking will not be forgotten!"
We booked the hotel room at 9pm and showed up around 11pm. We walk into a clean and nicely decorated lobby. The agent greeted us with a friendly demeanor and quickly got us our keys. The room was clean and the bed was super comfortable. The breakfast the following morning was decent (the only thing was limpy bacon and chalky eggs) but that didn't deter our rating of this stay. They even have a shuttle to the Rahway train station, which I took advantage of to get to work that day. All in all, great stay and we'd definitely stay again because it's so convenient!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Jenny
Hotel was nice but there was no refrigerator in the room. Loved the hot tub though. It was perfect. Not sure we would stay again due to no fridge. Good thing we had a decent size cooler with already cold drinks.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Jen
"Refused breakfast 10 min. Before closing"
Overall except breakfast 3.5 Breakfast -1
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Rudy Paniagua
"Wonderful, Clean hotel. Friendly staff!"
I stayed in this hotel during a business trip and I honestly couldn't wait to get back there after working long hours. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and were happy to help us find places to eat. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay!
3 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Emma
"no food"
The hotel was great, overall; however, I never got to eat breakfast. Each morning the cooks could not keep up with the demand of people. There was not enough seating. I was told to call before coming down to see what would be the best time to eat. There was never a good time to come down; I never got to eat there.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very Good Hotel"
This Hotel was great, it had a 24 hour Gym. The pool was a little small but didn't get to use it anyway. The room was spotless just wish there was a refrigerator in the room but you could request one. The Staff was very helpful. The continental breakfast was good except the powdered eggs and the room for breakfast was very small. But overall it was a great place to stay
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"pleased"
There are many other hotels and motels in the area. But this one fit our price range and standards of a hotel. Very pleased with the room. The breakfast was just like any other hotel buffet style breakfast. Overall great stay. There are many places to go to eat in the area if you stay on the highway.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Very clean, nice hotel. I was pleased, but didn't like that they swiped my card at check in for a $20 "Incidentals" hold -- they said that would be refunded after my stay (up to 7 business days after). Overall, though, the hotel was very nice and comfortable. They accomodated all my requests.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
it was nice and Clean that was my first time staying in hotel like that
Other trip Jul 9, 2014