All hotels in Avenel, New Jersey, United States of America
1295 Route 1, Avenel, NJ, 07001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"pleased"
There are many other hotels and motels in the area. But this one fit our price range and standards of a hotel. Very pleased with the room. The breakfast was just like any other hotel buffet style breakfast. Overall great stay. There are many places to go to eat in the area if you stay on the highway.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Very clean, nice hotel. I was pleased, but didn't like that they swiped my card at check in for a $20 "Incidentals" hold -- they said that would be refunded after my stay (up to 7 business days after). Overall, though, the hotel was very nice and comfortable. They accomodated all my requests.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
it was nice and Clean that was my first time staying in hotel like that
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Daytar
"GOOD"
THE THING THAT I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT THIS HOTEL WAS EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A SIGN THAT SAYS "DO NOT DISTURB" WE WERE DISTURB. I GUESS FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES NEED TO TRAIN THEIR EMPLOYEES.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
GULSHAN
My stay was pleasant, only there to sleep, went to family's home about 8 miles away. The rooms were clean, hotel overall was clean, getting into the parking lot from highway 1&9 a little challenge, you do not see the hotel until its right up on you. Need to post signs a little further back to inform people not familiar with the area. Breakfast was ok, dining facility was very small.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
D and R
"poor"
I think I deserve s free night poor service bad breakfast pool broken. And way too crowded.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
tom
"Great Experience!"
Great Experience! Clean and friendly staff! Would highly recommend!
"No room available"
Showed up and they did not have a room available. They put me in another hotel that was less money than I paid. Not a good experience
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Great stay. Room clean, staff friendly. Neighborhood is what to be expected on Rte 1 in NJ. Knew that going in since I am from the area. Safe & secure..
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Mead Maker
"Great hotel;comfortable, clean and amazing stuff"
The hotel is welcoming, the staff was amazing, my gf and I were a few minutes late for breakfast and they still accommodated us and gave us all attention, nice pool and jacuzzi the room was cozy and well cleaned by Florentina, the bed was extra comfortable; I have nothing but good words for the Hotel. Will definitely come back.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Shondra
"Very nice room overshadowed by loud,external noise"
The room itself was pleasant and well maintained. Unfortunately, our sleep was disrupted throughout the night by shouting in the parking lot and the intermittent noise of motorcycles driving by. The net effect was a significant loss of sleep due to these noises.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
DJ
"Transportation"
It took my daughter and I, 2+ hours to get back to the hotel from the airport. We got on the wrong van as there were more than one FAirfield Suites vans. This was my only complaint.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Sumida Family
"CLEANNNNNN....."
This had to be the cleanest hotel I ever ever stayed in in my life. The rooms are up to date and the front desk weren't too bad. Breakfast tastes bland as ever lol. But they include hot breakfast so it's not so bad. Overall if your looking for a clean place to stay your gonna have to pay up and this place is worth it.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Jamie
"Very nice hotel, convenient to Scotch Plains."
Our 2 night stay was vey nice. The room was clean but could have been a little larger to be more comfortable. There was no refrigerator and we were told they are only in suites. There were none available either. This is often important for some medications. The breakfast was very good.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Marsha
The first time we stay there we got a bigger room. It also looks like we got a room this time that isn't used all the time, too much dust. Loved everything else.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
P
"Great experience"
I love this place
2 night business trip May 10, 2014
Byron James
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Hotel staff were very professional and seemed genuinely eager to please all guests... Nice vibe...
1 night trip May 7, 2014
F.R.
"Handled tour bus wonderfully"
We were very impressed with the way the hotel handled 3 buses that pulled in Saturday night. It was a school trip or church trip with kids. When we saw this upon pulling in we were worried. But we never heard them once. I wish adults could be controlled that well. Daphne at the front desk was very helpful for anything we needed. We would definitely go back, the hotel was very clean, the showers hot and the breakfast was all we needed.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
jean
"we loved every bit of the hotel"
We booked the hotel before arriving. Indeed we made a great choice..
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"You could probably do better"
Not horrible, but for the money it costs you could probably do better. Rooms are nice enough, the staff was fine, but the neighborhood is pretty bad. The complimentary breakfast was borderline inedible. The one thing I did like was the free shuttle to Newark Airport, or anywhere within 5 miles. I used it twice this week to go to the Rahway NJ Transit stop to head into NYC. I found that part of it pretty convenient.
5 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"bad hotel.disappoint"
when arrived at hotel this was full. and the staff called to other hotel .we don't have more options at 10:00 pm take the other hotel
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Would highly recommend"
Great over night stay!
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
L P
"Underwheliming for the location and price"
When I arrived around midnight, the staff was available and friendly and everything was in order with my reservation. They did not have any bottled water which they normally provide, so I was allowed to choose a soda or other drink from the snack bar. The room was generally acceptable with a couple of notable exceptions. There was a small "present" for me in the toilet which obviously had not even been fully flushed since the last occupant. There was also dried toothpaste on one of the walls in the room. The hotel was quiet through the night evern though there were a couple of high school sports teams staying there. Bedding was fine. Check out the next morning was prompt after waiting a couple of minutes for the one desk clerk to return to the desk from helping herself to the breakfast bar. The breakfast bar was well stocked and very satisfactory. For not being that close to a major metroppolitan area, the price seemed a little high for what we got.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Spotless and efficient"
The hotel was nice and clean, albeit with a whiff of bleach when we entered. It was a nice change from the litter covered area of New Jersey right across from the scary Rahway prison and right next to some auto wrecking yards and small factories. Even then, the room was quiet, the breakfast good, the fitness room small but modern, and the staff friendly and helpful. We had to change our room after settling in due to a faulty TV, but even that incident would not make me think bad of the place.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Alan Javel
Stay was very pleasant and staff are very friendly , good BF . Enjoyed the work out in the gym . Overall good except the location . But that is out of hotel's scope.
5 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Thy
My only problem was getting there at 5pm and one of my rooms were not ready. I went upstairs to one room to get ready for an event and was informed I can pick up my keys when i came back down. When I came down 45 min later my room still wasn't ready. I went to an envent and checked into my room at 11pm for a 12pm check out.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Unique
"Very convenient to Newark Liberty International"
This hotel is close enough to Newark Liberty airport and the plus point is that they have airport shuttles. The hotel itself is very neat and clean and is very comfortable. The check in was very smooth and took less than a minute to complete. The rooms are nice and spacious and are not too far from the elevators. My only questionable experience has been with the wireless internet. It could be a bit more faster and I would be a happy camper! I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Rajiv
"Great place to stay!"
Loved it, especially the breakfast!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Xavier
"VERY GOOD STAY FOR GREAT PRICE"
NICE HOTEL, ONLY NEIGHBORHOOD COULD IMPROVE. BREAKFAST IS VERY ACCEPTABLE, I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
J.MARIN
Indoor Pool was freezing. Hot tub was out oforder. Beds were hard and uncomfortable. Mediocre breakfast.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Great hotel bad location"
The hotel was great but its location is not very convenient. Nothing within walking distance except car dealerships. Their shuttle service is a joke! We requested an early morning pick up to the airport and was told it was unavailable until 20 minutes after that which was still ok with us. The next morning we ran into a couple who had requested the shuttle an hour before us and was still waiting for it. They were told that the previous night that the same thing as us but was not true. Eventually the shuttle showed up and the couple that rode with us was late. Not realiable at all!!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Wonderful"
My beau and I had a wonderful nights stay there.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Sadey
"Pleasant stay"
This hotel was very pleasant. The staff was friendly and the room very clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast area has a nice table area that we used that night to play games and socialize with family members. My only complaint would be the noise from people slamming their doors late at night but unfortunately this is something you encounter no matter where you stay.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Keith B
"Very good stay"
I had a good time at the hotel it was very clean and the staff was very nice. I had a very good stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2013
jay
the only thing was, we were chrged extra $20 jus in case of acessorials , but did not received it back
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"OK for the price"
I thought it was an okay hotel stay. The hotel is in an area where you HAVE to drive to any neighboring stores or mall. The breakfast in the morning is not great. The eggs were terrible! Apple juice was watered down. On the plus size, there's a shuttle that picks you up and drops you back off at Newark airport. I did find a bug in one of the begs in my room (under the covers) right before I checked out, yuck!
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
"It was ok..."
The hotel lobby and corridors were nice. My room had a big wet spot in the carpet. Got my socks all wet. What was that?? Toilet flusher stuck. Beside that it was ok.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"nice property if you can get a good rate"
good stay check in personnel at front desk on second shift remains snooty-my only complaint
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
jw
"very nice and clean hotel. The breakfast is excell"
Very nice experience where I was already twice. I recommend it
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Anita
"far to new york atractions"
Hotel very nice, god staf service, but very far for New York attraction, Need a Car to move around, No good eating options close to hotel. Good optio for business, but not good for tourism,
4 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Nerio
hotel and staff are friendly. i would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
debbie
Situated on the SB side of Rte 1&9, near a Comfort Inn. Only stayed overnight and did not use the small pool or tub, but they appeared clean enough. Breakfast area small but sufficient. Staff friendly. They have a shuttle which I did not use. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"terrible night's sleep"
The hotel was nice and the staff very friendly and helpful but uncomfortable beds and proximity to the highway and noisy semis all night made for a terrible night's sleep. Very nice breakfast and pool.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2013
"Loved it"
It was awesome and the pool was great !
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Louie
"Close to DC"
Hotel was clean, comfortable, price is right, updated, and a great location. Pretty close to all see sights we want to do in MD and DC. The desk people were very nice and helpful, specially Thomas who was sure we were well attended. We definitely will stay in this hotel again.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
Lou
"good property"
nice hotel front desk was not overly friendly, however
1 night business trip May 30, 2013
Loved this hotel. Very close to train/subway station. We stayed one night, after which they let us park our car overnight at the hotel and shuttled us to the subway station. The train took us into NY and back the next day. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip May 29, 2013
Kaye
great
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Great hotel, bad customer service"
The front desk person was very curt and rude. She took forever to check us in and was very inappropriate during the transaction. She didn't greet me at all..just asked my last name. however, the rest of the staff was very professional and the hotel was well maintained.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013