All hotels in Norton Shores, Michigan, United States of America
1520 E Mount Garfield Road, Norton Shores, MI, 49442, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Nice but"
Nice modern hotel; free coffee and tea; free continential breakfast BUT walls too thin on my level. If I stayed here again I would request a room on the upper floors
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would love to accommodate your high floor room request on your next visit. Sorry about the noise. I am glad that you enjoyed all the free extras that make your stay more enjoyable!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Sheila
Great place to stay! fun area!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Muskegon is so fun in the summer! Thanks for taking time to leave comments about your stay. We appreciate the business. If you want to try something exciting in the winter, come back and visit the Muskegon Winter Sports Complex. They have a luge, a two mile ice skating track that winds through the woods, snow shoeing, and so much more. Hopefully we can welcome you back soon!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Me and my husband stayed at the hotel for a long weekend getaway and it was awesome. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The breakfast was pretty good and the staff kept it replenished throughout service. The hotel is literally 3 minutes away from restaurants, the mall, and grocery stores. Also it was 15mins away from Grand Havens Beach. Other then driving to the beach we walked to the near by restaurants for dinner and to the Pie company for dessert.I would recommend the hotel for anyone and we plan to stay there again.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I love the Traverse City Pie Company and sometimes wish that it was a little further away! Our location does make it convenient to eat, shop and enjoy the beaches! You definitely need to come back and visit Pier Marquette. It's a nationally certified clean beach and the walk to the lighthouse is amazing! Thank you so much for the comments about the staff, we appreciate it! See you again soon...
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"short stop"
Great stop for an overnight stay. Staff was friendly. Overall great stay. Hope to be back this summer.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and that it was an overall great stay. We look forward to being able to host you again this summer.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
jaime
"Norton shores"
Room was very clean. Great morning breakfast
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that your room was clean. Housekeeping does work really hard to ensure every guest room is clean. I will be sure to pass along the wonderful comment you gave. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Barb
Very nice place, good proximity to shopping and dining. Good access to expressways too.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I was so happy to read you found our location and services conducive to your needs. I love that our staff engaged you in conversation and you got to experience some of the local attractions. Thanks for taking time to provide us with such excellent feedback, I hope when your travels bring you back to Muskegon, you will stay at the Fairfield Inn!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Getaway weekend"
Good overall stay for 3 nights
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Dear Bruce, Thanks for staying with us while visiting Muskegon. We are happy that you had a "good" stay, but we strive to make it great! I invite you to return so that we can work hard to exceed your expectations.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Bruce
"Muskegon, Mi"
this trip was for a family gathering and the hotel and staff was outstanding. the staff were very helpful in referring the local restaurants in the area. Will stay here again when in the area.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
What a great review! Thank you. The majority of the staff is brand new, so I am happy to hear they are delivering outstanding guest service. I hope one of them recommended Hearthstone Bistro. It's a local favorite. If you haven't tried it, you should! I know a great place you can stay...
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nice place, thin walls."
Nice rooms, good layout. Asked for a quiet room on top floor, but ended up surrounded by noisy neighbors. Thermostat wouldn't stay where I set it, so we got cold at night. Bed wasn't horrible, but wasn't the most comfortable (like our bed at home). Didn't use the pool or hot tub. Good breakfast, but wanted citrus (pregnancy breakfast craving). We enjoy the area because it's familiar and not as busy as Grand Rapids.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Congratulations on your new addition to the family! I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry our guests were not considerate of you during your stay. I hope you let the front desk know so that we could address the problem. I am happy to report that we are actually getting all new mattresses delivered at the end of the month. We invite you to return to relax and enjoy the new beds, and maybe even the hot tub next time!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Decent Place to stay"
Clean, comfortable and Quiet
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
At Fairfield Inn and Suites, we promise to give you a room that's clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards. I am so happy we were able to accomplish this during your stay! Come back soon!
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice location next to malls and restaurants."
We arrived 20 mins early and they let us check in early. That was great!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I am so happy to hear the staff was able to accommodate your early check in request. Thanks for staying!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
robert
"Good place"
Nice, clean room. Close to shopping.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I was glad to hear our housekeeping staff did a great job! In this area, you can definitely shop until you drop! Thanks again for staying!
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great hotel and very comfortable rooms"
The room was extremely clean, comfortable, and up to date. The hotel it's self was very nice and they also have a great breakfast in the morning that was included with the room price. Prices over Thanksgiving weekend were extremely reasonable.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you found the hotel clean and comfortable. I will be sure to pass on the wonderful comment about our staff. They are all a pleasure to work with. We hope to be able to host you again when you are back in the Muskegon area!
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Josh
"Convenient location; welcoming staff"
This hotel is a stone's throw from The Lakes Mall, which is surrounded by restaurants and about every other convenience a person could want; but the hotel location is just far away from all this to be out of the high traffic area. The decor is only two years old and the fresh colors and unique design made it fun. Everyone we encountered made us feel welcome as if this was their home and we were honored guests. This included the lady at the breakfast bar, the room attendants, and the front desk (every shift). Breakfast was a treat; they added little touches to the basic fare (walnuts and fruit for the hot oatmeal, for instance); and the breakfast room was large with some of the tables set apart, creating a calm and comfortable atmosphere. When I had a problem with my mattress being too soft (was told new ones are on the way), my needs were promptly addressed to my satisfaction. We were very pleased overall and will recommend this hotel to anyone needing a good place to enjoy the weekend. Very easy access to the freeway, in either direction.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for leaving such great details about this hotel! You are truly an honored guest and I am so glad the staff made you feel that way! I also love the new, vibrant colors of our hotel. I am happy you found our location conducive to your needs also. Thank you again for staying with us!
family group
"Norton Shores Fairfield Inn & Suites"
Great location near shopping and restaurants, clean, great breakfast and very helpful staff
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Kristen
"wonderful stay"
So happy with the stay here! Close to lake Michigan, pool was great, breakfast was great, and my children had a great time! Staff was so friendly!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
We are so grateful that you left such great comments about this hotel. I am glad you enjoyed ALL of the hotel amenities. Thanks for staying with us!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
"Best choice for Greater Muskegon area"
I love this hotel!! Probably the best the Muskegon area has to offer! Its the only place Ill stay when in the area! Its worth every dollar we spent! Great lication, great rooms, great customer service!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I loved the great review you left about our property. My favorite part was that is was "worth every dollar we spent'! Please come back soon!
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Alice
"Nice stay!"
We were attending the Irish Music Festival so was not a far drive. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I was most impressed with the people at the front desk. They were the most friendly and helpful of any we encountered on our trip.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
We love our staff and I am so glad that you do too. I hope you had a fantastic time at the Irish Music Festival! We hope to see you next year too. Thanks for staying!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Brenda
Very comfortable hotel, clean and good location to downtown Muskegon.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that you were comfortable while staying here. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
I would rate my stay at the Fairfield Inn as excellent. The room was very clean and the hotel staff were very helpful. The hotel provided an ample amount of towels in the room, which was a plus for me. I did not like the extra hotel charges (Resort charge and City charge) when the room was already to me over priced.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying at the Fairfield! Those charges that appeared on your bill are simply hotel taxes and city taxes, which are pretty standard at most hotel locations. Thank you for staying, we hope to see you again next year!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
charlotte
"centrally located near restaurants and shopping"
Staff very friendly, hotel very clean and comfortable with a hot breakfast in the morning. Room was very spacious and clean. Would stay here again in the future.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the great review! I am so glad that you were comfortable during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good Hotel. Pleasant experience"
Front desk helpful in choosing a restaurant for dinner. Went out of her way to assist our party.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I am so glad that the staff was able to accommodate you during your stay here! We hope to see you next time you are in Muskegon!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
R & S
Disappointment. paid $300. for a small room, small tv broken down hot tub. Stayed in many hotels that offered more for a lot less.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your time here at the hotel. Unfortunately, summer is peak season on the lakeshore and that causes the rates to go be at their peak as well. The hot tub was down for renovation during your stay but the renovation has been completed and it is now up and running. Hopefully, next time you are in Muskegon we can make it up to you.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
jeff
"Nice but too pricy for the stay"
Def not worth the nearly $300 per night. It was clean and quiet but for the price I would probably not book here again
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, it is peak season on the lakeshore which causes our rates to be at their peak as well. Our rates will start to taper down starting in September as we come out of the peak season. Thank you for choosing the Fairfield, we hope to see you next time!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"great place to stay!!"
The room and rest of the hotel was very clean. Every employee I ran in to was friendly and said hi. The continental breakfast was hot and delicious.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I am so glad that you enjoyed the breakfast! We love being able to offer a wide variety of items. From make your own waffles to fresh fruit to sausage there is something here for everyone! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great Service, But Overpriced"
The staff was wonderful & the room was decent. I feel that paying $250 for one night in a small rural area was overpriced. The room was just okay...nothing spectacular. $120-$130 would have been appropriate.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I am so glad that you enjoyed the staff while you were here. They are such a pleasure to work with everyday. I will be sure to pass on the great review to them!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
agill
"close to grand haven."
Nice hotel and rooms. The staff was great. Recommend a cab for us to get to Grand Haven.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the great comment! We are so glad that you like our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Camp"
The room smelled like BO. When the remote didn't work they brought me another one. It didn't work either. Food was good and room was comfortable.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I am so sorry that you experienced those issues in your room. Please know that this is not a common occurrence and I will be looking into these issues further. I hope if you are in the Muskegon area again you will give our hotel another chance.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"extremely clean"
Overall fantastic, the staff was very accommodating, continental breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed the breakfast while you were here. Hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
kriswlod
"seniors missing an elevator"
it was a pleasant 2-night stay - clean, attentive service, breakfast selection was good and beds were comfortable.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the great comment and review! We are glad that you were comfortable during your stay here. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
We had a great stay, staff was incredibly friendly. They arranged for us to check in early since we had a wedding to go to at 2.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great comment. I am glad that the staff was able to accommodate an early check in for you. I hope you enjoyed your time in Muskegon!
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to stores and restaurants"
I could have done without the noisy people above me. And the manager could have been more informative with me about the pool and breakfast times. Instead I had to ask if I didn't I don't think I would have been told.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am so sorry that the staff did not take the time to explain the hotel better. I will make sure to discuss the importance of explaining the different aspects of the hotel to our guests. I hope that if you are in town again you will give our hotel another chance!
Other trip May 15, 2014
"really enjoyed our stay"
It was as expected, we had a great time with our family visiting. I had no problems with the hotel. There was an issue at check in is that they had not received my reservation confirmation. They were still able to accommodate.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am so sorry that there were issues at check-in but I am happy that we were able to accommodate you anyways. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"close dto family"
Our room was not cleaned completely before we got there. We found a sock that was under the curtain. They did not come in on Saturday to straiten up our room.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I am so sorry to hear that your room wasn't completely cleaned and that housekeeping did not come to straighten the room on Saturday. Housekeeping will clean every room that does not have a "do not disturb" sign on it unless the guests say they do not need service. We appreciate the feedback and I hope if you are in the area you will give our hotel another chance.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Amazing staff and hotel"
I would highly recommend this hotel, everything from the staff to the room to the breakfast is above and beyond what I expected.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the wonderful review and rating. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Mindy
"Impressive"
Very nice place and staff I'll definitely stay there again...
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the great star rating. We can't wait to see you next time!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Has a very knowledgable staff. Very helpful. Informed us at check in that the hot tub was down for the weekend.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the excellent rating! I am glad the staff was helpful for you, they are a great resource for directions and restaurant recommendations. I am so sorry that the hot tub was down while you were in town. It is now up and running and we hope next time you are in the area you will visit us again!
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
Suzanne
"Very clean"
Very clean, friendly and helpful team, great location if you like shopping and a very nice continental breakfast.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We are so glad that you liked the location of the hotel, the staff and our complimentary breakfast! We invite you to return next time you are in the area!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Cheryle
"Nine small hotel"
The staff were very friendly and tried to help in any way they could. The accommodations were very satisfactory, and the amenities were very nice as well.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the great review and rating! We are so glad that you enjoyed the amenities that we offer. Please visit us again next time you return to Muskegon!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Everything was very nice, pleasant staff, and nice continental breakfast. Unfortunately the whirlpool was down and we were unable to use it.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the great rating and review! I am so sorry that the whirlpool was down during your stay. It is currently up and running and I hope next time you are in the area you will stay with us again!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Debbie
We've stayed here before and the staff is always friendly and efficient. It's close to lots of shopping and restaurants and the freeway. And they serve fresh-baked cookies in the evening! Breakfast is included with a large selection that includes some hot foods.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for leaving such a great review! I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the staff! Please consider us next time you are in Muskegon!
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Very friendly staff"
The staff was very hospitable and welcoming, the hotel was very clean, the breakfast was fine, and the restaurant recommendation was good.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for leaving this great review! I am glad that you like the restaurant recommendation!
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2013
Jon
"In great location."
We have stayed here every September for the past 3 years. This is the first year I felt the bathroom looked a bit dated. Maybe some of the bathrooms have been remodeled and some haven't? Anyway, still like the hotel. The employees at the front desk and in the breakfast area are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I am so sorry that you didn't enjoy our renovated bathrooms. I am glad, however, that you enjoyed our new breakfast! We hope to see you next time you're in Muskegon!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Hotel was a tad disappointing"
We've stayed at a number of Fairfield Inns, as well as other hotels in the Marriott family. This hotel, in my opinion, was somewhat pricey ($169 + tax for a senior discounted room booked 3 months in advance) for its location and condition. The mattress was relatively well used, and the pillows were too thick for side sleepers. We had a 2nd floor room, which was also somewhat noisy, with noise from the room above and from kids running & playing in the halls. That said, my main complaint is really with the Marriott chain. The Marriott aspires "to be the global hospitality leader that demonstrates how responsible hotel management can be a positive force for the environment". Yet none of the Marriott hotels that I have stayed in recently, including the Muskegon property, recycles, despite using exclusively plastic disposables for breakfast and in the hotel rooms. The Fairfield Inn & Suites in Muskegon was even worse in terms of providing only #6 plastic cups (styrofoam) in the rooms and for coffee (#6 plastic is one of the worst possible choices, environmentally speaking). It also didn't even give us the option of reusing towels. For years, I dutifully filled out the Marriott's customer suggestion forms asking that recycling be made available and that other greener options be provided. Nothing has changed. I'm now making this request in a public forum hoping that other people concerned about the environment might also speak up.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the review! I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced at our hotel. Please know we strive to exceed all of our guests expectations and I am sorry that didn't happen during your stay. Regarding your environmental concerns, I appreciate all your suggestions. Getting guest feedback is the best way that we can improve our hotel and I will absolutely take those into consideration to see where we can make improvements. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you next time you are in Muskegon!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Very pleasant experience."
This room was very clean. No lingering or unpleasant odors. They were able to accomodate an early check in for us with no delays at all. We got the first floor as we requested also. Very comfortable bed with room darkening curtains for a good nights sleep. We also enjoyed a free HOT breakfast. That was a pleasant surprise. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad we were able to accommodate all your requests for you and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hot new breakfast. Thank you for the business and we hope to come to visit again soon!
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Travelers
"One of the more decent hotels in the area"
We stayed @ this hotel 3 years ago and liked it a lot. We enjoyed our stay this time as well but the hotel was not as nice as I remember. Or, maybe it was just the room we stayed in during this visit? Supposedly, the hotel was recently updated but our room was not (except maybe the carpeting-?). Closet door stuck and room needed fresh paint. Still, room was nicer than some of the other, older, cheaper hotels that we have stayed in during past visits to Muskegon.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the review! We did just go through a renovation. We updated items including our breakfast, guest room bathrooms and suites, just to name a few things. We hope to host your family again next time you are in the area!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
BD4
"Close to highway"
Friendly and professional staff. Everything went smoothly.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate your business and we would love to invite you back to our hotel if you are ever in the Muskegon area again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Convenient and perfect for our weekend get away"
Hotel staff was friendly. Room and hotel areas were clean. Pool was small but just fine for our two preteens to burn off some energy after a three hour ride. Breakfast was good, included eggs and sausage and fruit. Hotel was easy to find and was located close to both our weekend destinations: Michigan's Adventure and Grand Haven Coast Guard fest. A little pricier than what we are used to on the east side of the state, but seemed to be consistent with pricing for the west side, especially during Coast Guard Fest.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for the great review! I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast, that is one of the items that we recently updated with our renovation. We would love to host your family again if you are ever in the Muskegon area.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Marcie
Staff was pleasant and the room was clean. The things that I didn't particularly like were that the only option was a king bed or two doubles. We were three women traveling together so two queen beds would have been better. The hotel was in the parking lot of a mall which made it convenient for chain restaurants, but a not very appealing view. It was fine for an overnight stay.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I am so sorry that we don't offer any queen sized beds, however, I am glad you that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were here.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
Lyn
"Clean, Comfortable and Family Oriented"
My family just stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Norton Shores and we were very happy with our stay! The hotel lobby, halls and rooms were clean and there were added amenities such as coffee, tea and hot water offered in lobby throughout the day and evening (a nice touch). The bell hop carts were EXTREMELY helpful as we had a lot of luggage, even for one night's stay. My husband and I were traveling with two small children ages 2 and 6 and this hotel is very family oriented. The pool/hot tub facilities are open until 11pm which we found to be very nice after returning from a 10 hour day at the Michigan Adventure Theme Park (about 20 minutes away). Small refrigerators in room, ice and vending on each floor, and a continental breakfast offered in the morning, although we had other plans and didn't eat breakfast at the hotel it smelled great and everything looked clean. There is a great deal of shopping and restaurants nearby and the hotel is near major freeways. The Fairfield Inn was an excellent choice for my family and we would definitely recommend and return. Marriott should be proud of this hotel as it lives up to the high quality of the Marriott name and I go out of my way to stay at Marriott hotels because of their high standards for quality.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We recently went through a renovation that included adding refrigerators and microwaves to each room and rolling out a brand new breakfast. Thank you so much for your business, we look forward to you and your family returning next time you are in the area!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013