All hotels in Capri, Italy
Via Campo Di Teste 16, Capri, NA, 80073, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely Capri Hotel"
We loved our time at the Floridiana! It is not located far from the town's center. It is right on the path to see the natural sites. We had an ocean view room and loved opening the curtains to see the great view. The lobby was very pretty and nice. Our room was beautiful and clean and well decorated. Breakfast was very good- many options- the fresh bread was the best we found on our vacation. The lovely lady at the desk helped us out to know where to go and really helped to stear our time on Capri to get in as much as we could in the 2 days we had. I would highly recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2013
"Great Value for and Luxurious Accomidations"
We very much enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Floridiana. The price was very reasonable and included free wifi and breakfast. The staff was very helpful and our room had a beautiful view of the Sea. The only drawback is that the rooms are not "sound-proof" and we could hear the guests above us walking around. However, we could not hear talking, etc. Overall, I would highly recommend the Hotel Floridiana.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2013
"Beautiful Hotel a must stay."
This is such a beautiful hotel.It is a clean and big room and it so beautiful looking out your room to see the sea.It is close to the main area where there is shopping and restrauants . The staff at the hotel are very helpful they know all the good place to see and do. I highly recommend this hotel. Thank You,J Maiorino
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
J Maiorino
Terrible staff. Jacuzzi supplement of 50€ that is not mentioned and the water is cold !! Uncomfortable beds.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
"Loved it!"
Great hotel in an awesome location w/ beautiful views.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
Robin
"Great place!"
We loved this hotel! The staff were extremely friendly, the location was perfect, the hotel was gorgeous, and would love to go back.
Family trip Sep 10, 2012
Good I would stay again Great view !!!!!!!!!!!! Nice rooms Good locations
Other trip Sep 2, 2012

"Very high standard."
Excellent. As a hotel that is not a 5 star hotel it certainly is up there for position (quietness) as the marina can be bedlam. We loved our stay.
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
anne
"Fantastic stay"
What an amazing hotel! The staff was incredibly helpful and helped us to get around the island. The swimming pool and the view are stunning! The location fantastic, very central but quiet. Would highly recommend it.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Denise
"Beautiful and Peaceful hotel"
La Floridiana is in a great location, close to the centre but quiet. We had a room with a view of the sea and the pool. It had a lovely balcony with sun chairs. The bed was very comfortable and there was a choice of pillows. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and directed us to a nice restaurant and gave us directions for a coastal walk to see the Scoglio del Monacone rocks (great tip - do the route clockwise starting from the square in town as there are 600+ steps, thank you for telling us that). I am trying to think of something that was not good, but I cannot as it was lovely.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Crazy about Capri!"
I booked a single room for an excellent price and when I arrived they upgraded my room because they had the availability and even allowed an early check in. The room had a beautiful large tiled patio. Its a 10 minute walk from the funicular and buses at the city center...through the Rodeo Drive of Capri. The hotel was white and glass, the rooms were well appointed and the baths were lovely blue Italian tile with large glass enclosed showers and plenty of clean fluffy towels. Very pretty! The free breakfast was served from 8-9:30 and included crescents, cheeses, fresh fruits and juices as well as cereal and coffee, expresso or cappuccino. The pool was beautiful and the deck had fabulous views of the water. We decided to wander out for dinner and they helped us make reservations at a reasonably priced restaurant in town. Things can get expensive in Capri but I enjoyed some of the less touristy venues such as a hike to Villa Jovis one day and the next day hiked to the Arch de Naturale, the Grotto Di Matrionica and followed the downwards steps to circle back around to the hotel enjoying sweeping views of the coast along the way. The hotel is conveniently located for all these things including a bus trip to Anacapri where you can ride the gondola up to Monte Solaro and view the Chiesa Monumental de San Michele. And don't forget to do the boat trip to see the Blue Grotto while you are there! Fabulous three days in Capri!
2 night trip May 12, 2015
Bonnie
"Great, great, great"
Excellent stay with amazing customer service. Great brekkie and location, will definetly stay again.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
NZ
"Good hotel"
Good hotel. Worth recommending to tourists
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Sarvesh
IN
"fantastic hotel in perfect location"
staff were lovely, so helpful and friendly would recommend to anyone
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
karen
"NIce and Relaxed"
This hotel is over the other side of the main shopping area and in a secluded spot, with great views and surroundings. It is a 5 to 10 minute walk from the Clock tower, but it is very quiet because its not in the main pedestrian areas. Staff were great, and helpful, breakfasts were well catered for.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great Hotel, Perfect location"
Perfect location at top of Capri. Staff made great effort to ensure our visit was pleasant. Room was spacious, clean. Great breakfast. pleasantly surprised by the pool, deck and view which was a welcomed retreat during hot afternoons.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Al
"Top marks for staff helpfulness!"
The best thing about this hotel is the super-friendly, warm and helpful staff. The receptionist gave us lots of great tips for things to see and do in Capri. However, other than helpful staff, I really fail to see how La Floridiana seems to have received such rave reviews! While the rooms are well appointed with private balconies, the beds and pillows are hard and extremely uncomfortable! It is extremely annoying when a hotel advertises double beds and then provides a so called 'double' room which has two single beds just pushed together. There is invariably a dip in the middle of the bed, and makes for a poor night's sleep. The breakfast spread is mainly poor quality biscuits and cakes (the juice was undrinkable!) with so called made-to-order eggs. Our scrambled eggs had clearly been pre-prepared and had been sitting in the kitchen, as they were brought to our table about 30 secs after we requested them and were cold. The pool does not open till 10.30am, which is very late and didnt allow us to have a morning swim before heading out for the day, which we would have liked. I would certainly not stay at this hotel again. Although Capri is expensive, for the price that you pay, you will be disappointed.
3 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
DS
"Amazing deal!"
This hotel was amazing, with comfortable rooms, and super friendly staff. The pool area was beautiful...the best part of my stay. Breakfast was delicious, but started a little later than I am used to...8am. I was interested in catching the sunrise and hiking early in the morning to beat the heat, so I went to the main plaza for an earlier bite to eat on those days. The staff really make you feel like you are a friend staying at their house....very comfortable and full of information. If you are walking with your bags it is a bit of a walk from the funicular, but reasonable. I had to ask for directions as I found Capri had a lot of walkways that you could get twisted around. Make sure you look for signs for the Hotel. The cost of the hotel was very reasonable, and worth every penny. I'll go back again!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Perfect!"
I'm very fussy but i loved this hotel. We got upgraded to a terrace room with hot tub. The view was lovely. We were within 5 min walking distance of capri town (quite steep- like all of capri). Easy access to port on tram. Nothing to complain about- and i usually find something!
3 night trip May 20, 2014
"perfect if you're not too proud :("
Everything was fine, location, condition, cleanliness of the rooms, except that in the evening we check in, the lady took all identity documents and hid them so that in the morning when I check out, hardly found the receptionist. I admit is the first time it happens to me, perhaps this is the policy of accommodation in the hotel. On departure the receptionist sent a boy in the room to check if I got something perhaps, something I've not ever happened before. Anyway, if you don t take this seriosly, the hotel is OK, close to the center of Capri, 5 minutes to walk. And breakfast very fine.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Monica
"Fantastic in every way!"
Hotel La Floridiana is an amazing hotel, the room was clean, the food is amazing, the service is top notch, the staff are super friendly and helpful, the location and views are gorgeous! Just a few steps from the Piazetta! Upon arrival we were upgraded to a nicer room without even asking! Superb! We'll definitely be back!
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2013
Cheryl
ZA
"Great lowith excellent service.cation and value"
It was wonderful and the staff are very helpful and attentive. Beautiful view and very convenient to main square.
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2013
jorg Geissler
"Relaxing"
Beautiful island, friendly staff and very helpful. Great place to stay.
4 night trip Nov 4, 2013
"Nothing to fault"
Beautiful location, very friendly and helpful staff, great value for money, lovely buffet breakfast
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
Awesome view!!! If your debating about paying extra for ocean view, it's well worth it!!! AMAZING view, can't explain it, you'll just have to see it for yourself. Big room with lots of closet space and a nice big bathtub. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly, good breakfast and great cappachino.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Grea"
We spent our honeymoon in this hotel. everything was great!!! Thank you very much for all staff!!!
5 night romance trip Oct 14, 2013
Anastasiya
IL
"Great value"
We did a girls trip and this hotel was a great find because we were able to get a large room with three single beds and a big terrace at a fantastic price. The location of the hotel is perfect - it makes it easy to do sightseeing in the morning, lunch in one of the many lovely places in Capri and then pop back to the hotel to enjoy the pool and views from the sun lounge area for a few hours before heading out for shopping and dinner. The decoration in the rooms/breakfast bar is dated but there are many boutique hotels in Capri if this is what you are after - at twice the price. We were happy to do the short walk for our cocktails! Thumbs up.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Living the Capri dream"
I went to Hotel Floridiana for one night and it was the highlight of my holiday. The location is within 5 minutes walk of la piazzetta in Capri town and the main designer shops. The hotel's pool & poolside was lovely and when I stayed it was fairly underused. The staff upgraded me to a room with a terrace. The sea view from the pool and restaurant is very lovely. The staff were very helpful I arrived on the ferry in the morning check in is late at 3:00 pm. The staff however looked after my bags and encouraged me to use the pool. This I did before I checked in and when I checked out the following morning. The drinks were a bit expensive pool side but the service was excellent and loungers and towels were free. The breakfast was impressive and they cooked me an omelette to order. I sat outside on the balcony to the restaurent admiring the view. Would definitely stay again and bring my friends.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
KevS
"Incredible service"
The hotel staff where absolutely amazing, the best service I have recieved from a Hotel, They upgraded us to a suite, and were always willing to help us with any questions. The hotel was beautiful.
3 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2013
Hotel la Floridiana was really great.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Good location and great service but the rooms are not 4 star quality.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Riaz
ZA
"Will stay again!"
Good hotel, very close to the main street and piazza. Staff was very friendly and helpful, will recommend this place.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Rahul
IN
"location location"
there for two nights & it suited all my needs before going to naples for springsteen concert.
2 night trip May 21, 2013
t j keogh
"Wonderful experience!"
We loved our stay. We were looking to find a place to stay without spending a fortune (considering it's pretty costly just to get there - and then to entertain yourselves once you're there)! This place was great. Simona, who was at the front desk, gave us a map and showed us all the highlights of the island. She marked good restaurants and the priorities we should think about doing while staying in Capri. She was so helpful! Made us feel very at ease and comfortable in a foreign country. Great room - amazing view, beautiful tile floor and bathroom, lovely linens - bright and cheery. Plenty of room. Would stay again! Be prepared to walk - cars are not allowed in the main area of Capri, so be prepared to haul your luggage through town! It's a pretty walk though, and one that we grew very fond of. We also recommending going over to Anacapri for the day - take the bus, enjoy the less expensive shopping and definitely take the chair lift up to the tip top of the island! Thanks for a great time on Capri!
3 night romance trip Apr 15, 2013
kimberlyann221
"very nice view, excellent customer service."
The concierge was extremely helpful. She help us with tour and car rental reservation. She also gave us suggestions on things to do during our stay. we went to Capri in Nov and there were a lot of closed stores and places. we also got a lot of rain so we could not go to the Gruta azul... Nevertheless we had a great time.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2012
Lilliam
MX
"3 day romantic break"
We stayed here for 3 nights, the staff were very helpful, even offering to post my postcards. The location is great, it's set in a lovely part of the Island and is a 2 minute walk to the main shops and restaurants. The hotel has a pool and sunbathing terrace with a bar, we were lucky to have some glorious weather whilst there and loved sunbathing with such an amazing view. Our hotel room was very comfortable with a see view that is unbelievable. We had a great stay here and highly recommend it.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
Jo
"Brilliant hotel, great location, great value"
We stayed at the hotel as part of our Amalfi honeymoon last week (16-18th Oct) and booked through Expedia. We were fortunate enough to have an upgrade from a standard double to a junior suite and this did not disappoint. The Location - the hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the centre of capri when you get off the furnicular from the main harbour and on the way down nearly all down hill! The hotel can arrange for your bags to be collected from and delivered back to the harbour but there is a fee for that. The majority of the rooms were sea facing and ours did not dissapoint on that front. The hotel itself - a very modern feel to the foyer, a newly refurbished pool and deck area for sunbathing. Breakfast was plenty and well stocked. The staff - we were welcomed by a very friendly receptionist who was polite and friendly the whole way through our stay, offering advice, providing us with updates when we needed it etc. The only really problem we had was when on the second day our room had not been serviced when we returned at 3.30pm (not sure if this had been missed off or forgotten about) however the receptionist was very helpful, arranged for it to be completed straight away and awas apologetic. The chamber maid who attended on the other hand was a little grumpy with us following that but apart from that they were great. The breakfast staff were equally as a helpful. Overall this was an amazing stay and I would definately recommed it and stay again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2012
TravellingTinke

"Very good hotel with perfect location and view"
We had high expectations on this hotel, and it was worth them: The location is excellent and the view from the room's balcony is magnificient. The pool area was really quiet at least at this time of the year. The room was clean and the breakfast was plentiful. Highly recommended!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Terhi
FI
"Recomendo demais este hotel!"
Amei o hotel! A decoração tem o estilo bem próprio e Mediterrâneo, mas os quartos são super confortáveis, vista maravilhosa, café da manhã delicioso, piscina ótima, localização legal! Indico demais!!
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
BR
"Empfehlenswert"
Sehr bemühtes Personal - hat unsere Erwartungen übertroffen!
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
Harald
AT
"BOF TRES CHER POUR LES PRESTATIONS"
Hotel ne correspondant pas au standard d'un 4 étoiles. Chambre vieillissante, belle vue si on y met le prix (bémol, les chambres avec jacuzzi sont positionnées a l'étage inférieur donc à la vue des autres clients des étages supérieurs!). Petit déjeuner correct mais lorsque nous avons demandé des verres pour le jus d'orange, on nous a apporté des verres en plastique et ça n'avait pas l'air de choquer la serveuse!! Pas très loin du centre ville, petite piscine mais pas de jardin.
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Fantastico week end"
Non è la prima volta che soggiornavamo in questo hotel,è sempre un piacere ritornarci e questa volta con una piacevole sorpresa da parte dell'hotel, una junior suite..... SEMPLICEMENTE FANTASTICA
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Rosy
IT
"Super !"
Accueil très agréable, hôtel idéalement placé ! A conseiller
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Albergo complessivamente gradevole"
Nella mia camera non funzionava bene lo sciacquone del water.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Nicola
IT
"excelente hotel"
El hotel es excelente. Limpio, amplio y con una vista increíble. Desayuno 10 puntos. Muy buen trato y cordialidad de la chica de recepción. Son duda recomendable.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
AR
"Capri Floridiana"
On a du changer de chambre à cause d'un bruit de fond Sans pb on a eu une autre chambre mais du meme standing plus grande mais tres vieillote
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
DENIS
"Great place and staff"
Great place, amazing view, very welcoming and helpful staff, good location. Room is large, old but well maintained. Small balcony but well equipped (table and chairs, long-chairs). Ask for the sea view! Bathroom basic. Nice lobby In march, swimming-pool not open, noisy renovation on going during the day. Great breakfast: lot of choice, sea view and balcony.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Baptiste
"belle vue"
Superbe hôtel propre belle vue chambre confortable toutefois mal insonorisée comme souvent en italie Enregistrement de la chambre à 15 heures pas avant on peut laisser les valises à la réception en attendant l'heure.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
didier
"Phantastischer Blick"
Älteres Paar in den Flitterwochen, centrale Lage für alle Unternehmungen, super freundlicher Service, gute Frühstücksleistung, sehr Kinderfreundlich
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
DE
"秋はさみしい"
シーズンオフに入ってしまったため カプリ島自体が人も少なくさみしい ホテルも静かで修理している場所がありました 青の洞窟が見に行けるかスッタフに聞くと確認してくれました。ホテルはきれいで 海が見えて素敵でした 朝ごはんも種類が豊富でおいしかった 部屋にポットはなかったけどスタッフに言ったらお湯をもらえお茶が飲めました 夏だったらもっと素敵だと思います 中心広場から離れているため坂道の石畳をスーツケースを持って移動するのは少し大変でした。
Other trip Nov 4, 2014