All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

"Overnighter"
Appropriate in all areas.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"Not a good value at all..."
Several issues: Paid parking is across the street. You have to lug your suitcases across a busy street to access the hotel. The traffic noise through the night is unbearable. We were given room 406 that overlooked the street and I stayed up awake most of the night. Complimentary breakfast is served in a very small room where people jostle each other to get to the food trays which are mostly empty anyways. A hotel with hundreds of rooms has a breakfast area that is barely 10x10 feet. Room amenities were comfortable. No issues there. Ask for a room that does not face the road.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Janakiraman
"Nice value in NYC"
Good value but you also get what you pay for generally, standard Hampton but it is small and the rooms are very close to each other so it can get noisy....I'm a hard sleeper so no problem for me but it was for my wife.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
SDH
"NYC Getaway"
The hotel staff was very helpful and breakfast was great. The beds were very comfortable. There is some construction going on near the hotel but we were so tired after walking all day that it never woke us up. Great stay!
3 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Good location, convenient"
Good breakfast, parking available, subway nearby, grocery, City Hall, Brooklyn Bridge, World Trade Center, etc. Great staff - always pleasant and helpful with a couple of special requests. Would stay here again
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel in quiet area of NYC"
Room was small but great if you don't need to spend much time in the room.. Area was quiet but very nice.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
It was great I just hate how the hotel doesn't have its own parking and the parking lot they're "friendly" with charges you every time you move.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Off the beat hotel"
If you looking for a affordable hotel this is it. Everything was clean and breakfast was provided. It is out of the way from the Subway but can be reached by a short walk. Basically prepare to walk or cab to major highlights of New York.
scott
"Amazing hotel with great service. Thanks Moe!!!"
Shocked with the price and value you get to stay in lower Manhattan!!! Moe and Carlos and Cesar and everyone we met at the hotel was just amazing, friendly and helpfull. We loved it! We had to stay there with our 4 kids. (Oldest is 9) The room had 2 big queen beds and the room was beautiful and comfortable. I called and asked for the highest floor possible after I booked and they gave me the 7th floor. It was great, view is not much but still nice! The location is great and parking just a block away for $25 per 24 hours (unheard of in Manhattan!!!) My favorite part of the hotel is the amazing free breakfast even though we showed up late at 9:40 and everything was almost done they brought more out and we all had eggs and waffles, cereal and oatmeal! We loved it! We waked straight down to the Staten Island ferry and it took us 15 min or so walking slow with the kids. The ferry is free and the kids loved it. We could see the statue of liberty very well and took very nice pictures. Overall we loved this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Tarek
"HAMPTON INN"
It was a great stay
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
Rasheeb
The pictures in Expedia are way far beautifuler than the actual real room. When you visit the Inn, you will know.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Perfect"
perfect in every way. We found a church next door which made a neat excursion to our trip. Hotel was very nice
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Stayed the weekend it was a great location. Very nice hotel clean, friendly and perfessional staff. Great location to get anywhere in Manhattan. Will def stay here next time. Only thing I would change is our ro was next to the elevator and lobby so you could here everyone. But that's my fault for not realizing it until our first night.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Convenient to Pace and Downtown"
3 blocks from Pace University's campus, Hampton Inn provides a nice size room with king size bed for reasonable price, including a delicious breakfast. Parking is conveniently located across the street.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Small but nice!"
We wanted to stay near the South Street Seaport and this small hotel fit the bill. It was close to the Brooklyn Bridge, the seaport and the 9/11 site, easy to get to the subway and had nice little restaurants and pubs nearby.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great Hotel great price"
Hotel Staff was very pleasant and helpful and the Hotel was very clean, room was very spacious.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Good location, room was fine, the staff was very helpful. I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Clean, comfortable and friendly staff"
We were very happy with our accommodations, it was clean, comfortable and the staff was very friendly. We will stay here again on our next visit.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Kimberly
"Perfectly fine"
Had a two night stay and all was fine. Bit slow at checkin as only one person at desk and there was a complication with the reservation before me, but desk clear apologized and was friendly when it was my turn. Everything in order and spacious room for NYC (two queen beds). Good Hampton free breakfast in a room that was a little small but found a spot both mornings. In a great neighborhood for interesting restaurants and taverns only a five minute walk from hotel. Very nice place. Would return if the opportunity arises.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Family getaway"
Pleasant. Staff helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
The breakfast is not what you would expect.-- not much. All and all is an okay experience.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great place to stay in the Financial District"
Everyone of the staff we encounterd was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Gracious Staff in Lower MAnhatten"
This was a great hotel except for the construction next door that started at 7:50am on Monday and Tuesday. The hotel staff were super nice. I would definitely stay her again.
"Construction in Seaport"
Construction surrounds the hotel right now (Nov 2014) so workers are hammering and sawing as early as 6:30am each weekday. Great location to South Seaport and very easy walk to subway entrances.
5 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Sandy
"Great little hotel in South Street Seaport"
Small hotel but well worth the room rate. Bed was comfortable, room was quiet, restaurants and shops within walking distance, and good location to walk around South Street Seaport area and the whole southern tip of Manhattan, including the site of the World Trade Center.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"It was nice"
Near to the hotel you have the seaport it is very nice with Good restaurant and places to walk
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Armando
"Business trip"
I thought that the associates at the front desk were excellent. Any complimentary meal in Manhattan is a bonus. One complaint, the room had a certain scent. It was as if there was a plug in that would not stop spraying. Could have gone with out that.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Zachary
"Decent hotel; small but in a great location."
Hotel was fine. Price decent, hotel decent. Small - especially breakfast area, but fine. Location is great.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"GREAT THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES!"
Had a Great Stay...the staff was super polite, informative and friendly. this is such a great location in lower Manhattan...walking distance to Fulton Market, South Street Seaport and across the Brooklyn Bridge. We also walked through Wall Street and to the WTC at Dusk...was so Beautiful. Had just returned from Ireland and found some friendly Pubs in the Neighborhood and an amazing Italian Restaurant right around the corner! I will stay here often...it's convenient, charming and just the right size for New York...if you are from the "Hinterlands" you won't feel overwhelmed (But google earth it and be prepared to give your driver directions, he kept getting confused where the walking mall starts off Pearl/Water? And did I mention the friendly staff?!
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
This by far is the worst hotel experience that I have ever had, but I gave the hotel high marks for friendly service and location. When I arrived to the hotel my room was 64 degrees. I attempted to turn up the thermostat and mentioned the issue when I got back from dinner at which time my room was 66 degrees. Since it was cold and raining outside and I was traveling light for business, I had no sweatshirt or anything to wear in the room, so staying in that room wasn't an option. The staff was very friendly in trying to work out this issue, but unfortunately there was nothing they could do about my specific room. The staff then moved me to Room 102 in the basement in a closed section of the hotel that is under construction and in my opinion it is a room that should never be used. The room was right across from the laundry/storage room or something and starting at 7:00 a.m. staff was in and out the door across the way, every 5-10 minutes. When the door across the way was opening it would make my door rattle hard and it sounded like someone was knocking. The staff who had just started their day was very jovial and were talking constantly right in the hallway by my room, which felt like they were having a conversation in my room. Since I did not have to get up until 8:30 a.m. and had a late night the evening before I was very annoyed by the early wake up.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
hotel staff was extremely nice. they even let us check out at 2pm instead of 12pm. we were also able to check in early. hotel has parking down the street but the bad thing is there are no in and out privileges. it cost us $25 a day but I guess that's expected in NYC. the continental breakfast was really good. I'd definetly stay here again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Diana
"Great Brooklyn Bridge weekend"
3 friends and I stayed over the Columbus day weekend. Very close to Brooklyn Bridge and all of the Financal District attractions. We were able to walk everywhere. Great bars and dinning with in walking distance. The hotel is a great value. We will recommend the Hotel to eveyone.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
"close to airports"
Nice, clean hotel. Staff very accomodating.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great location! Room a bit small."
Closet door conflicts with bathroom door. Bed is wonderful. View room has new building going up. Breakfast is good. Fruit and coffee always available. Tricky to find. Nice place
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Everything was great! Pillows could be better.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"a nice place to stay"
The hotel is nice. The facade is unremarkable, but the inside is well kept and the service is wonderful.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great time NYC"
The hotel an staff made or experience in NYC first class.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Bart
"Excellent place , very nice staff"
Excellent place , very nice staff , clean , very helpful , very good breakfast ..
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Tamer
Perfect walking distance to Seaport restaurants and bars! Hotel staff was great and informative. They upgraded us as soon as we arrived an parking garage rates were very reasonable compared to other hotels I looked at. Train station only 3 blocks up at Fulton. We visited 911 Memorial & Seaport all walking distance. I would def stay here again!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Couldn't have chosen a better hotel"
I went to NYC with my cousin and her daughters to celebrate a milestone birthday. I chose this Hampton Inn because of the location and room rates, and because I've stayed in Hampton Inns many, many times. We were completely happy with this property. The staff is first-rate. The morning breakfast offered enough choices that everyone could find something they liked. The rooms, though smallish, were comfortable, clean, and well-appointed. All 4 of us agreed we would stay at this hotel again, and would definitely recommend it to others.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Pat
"Very nice hotel near Brooklyn Bridge"
This hotel is very nice overall. Cleam rooms (small rooms but hey, it's NYC, and it's plenty enough to stay a few nights). Nice and helpful staff, classic breakfast Okay it's a bit noisy because of the Brooklyn bridge next door, but nothing terrible. At least it didn't bother me to sleep.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Adrien
"YES!! MODEST CAN BE EXCELLENT!!!"
At first glance, the Hampton Inn Seaport may not be as imposing as the Ritz Carlton or the other big-name hotels of which there are a lot in NYC. But the absence of luxury or a glittering marquee does not detract from the excellence of the accommodations. To begin with, very few hotels at this price range offer Double Queen beds. This was what immediately caught our eye when we shopped for hotels online. The linens, bed sheets and towels are replaced with fresh ones every day. The beds have just the right firmness. There was no fridge, but, hey, who camps out in their hotel in NYC?. The best culinary choices are within commutable distance. You have to be there to really appreciate the location - within a few comfortably walking blocks to the Fulton Street Subway Station and Wall Street, yes, the financial capital of the world (NYSE, Federal Reserve). You can almost miss it if you are walking down from Water Street as there is a construction next door, but don't let that turn you off. You don't hear the usual construction noises. Our room was right next door and we slept like babies. Everything about this place appears modest but don't be misled. YES!! MODEST CAN BE EXCELLENT!! On top of that, the service was EXCELLENT!! FIVE STAR QUALITY!! We asked for additional towels and they came knocking at our door in 4 min., 32 sec. Kudos to Jesse Alvarez (a real natural for service; he remembered our names right off), Elizabeths Tavarez & Ravelo. Credit to Hampton Inn for them!!
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Rafael
"Hotel close to Brooklyn bridge great atmosphere"
The atmosphere around sea port like 2 blocks down was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"An Ok hotel but not recommanded."
It is a clean hotel but not impressive at all. The staff on the front desk was nice. We were living in a room underground. It isolated our cell phone signals so "well" and did not isolate the noise from outside at all! We were awakened by the door closing noise from the people living next door and the cleaning staff at 7 am in the Saturday morning. The shampoo and bodywash feel cheap too.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Jun
"Best stay in NYC this summer"
Excellent location, super cordial staff. Came to NYC for a quick 2 day/1 night visit, and this hotel is just the best for a short or longer stay. Very ample room size for Manhattan, even for 2 people. Nice views, very comfortable beds, and clean, modern rooms. Local markets and taverns in the area, as well as parks, make this a suprisingly reasonable stay even for just a 2 day jaunt.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"nice"
Good Housepotality ...
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
super small and loud, dont stay here if you want to enjoy your new york hotel
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
K Jones
"Was nothing like the pictures on hotels.com"
The room was very small, dark, and not very clean.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"A night away from home."
Although the staff were friendly our stay itself wasn't so pleasant. My boyfriend and I decided to getaway for a night,NY was our choice we went to go see a band play at the watermark which was only a 5 minute walk from the hotel and it was very delightful. BUT! After checking into the hotel, we were getting ready for the concert there was a shortage in our room I was unable to stay cool and get ready, went to reach over and open a window slid the curtains open and our view was a terrible construction site, you have got to be kidding me.I was sweaty and kept getting hot. The power kept cutting off they did send a guy to fix it but still kept cutting off,I couldn't style my hair the way I intended to, I couldn't even charge my phone for the night, so there we were out on a beautiful night with no battery life on our phones to take pictures of and create our first night out TOGETHER after having our 2 year old.I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Grace
"Love the location"
Great location and love having 2 larger queen beds instead of doubles. Need better insulated windows, was pretty loud with outside traffic/noise.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014