All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here320 Pearl Street, New York, NY, 10038, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Perfectly fine"
Had a two night stay and all was fine. Bit slow at checkin as only one person at desk and there was a complication with the reservation before me, but desk clear apologized and was friendly when it was my turn. Everything in order and spacious room for NYC (two queen beds). Good Hampton free breakfast in a room that was a little small but found a spot both mornings. In a great neighborhood for interesting restaurants and taverns only a five minute walk from hotel. Very nice place. Would return if the opportunity arises.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Family getaway"
Pleasant. Staff helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
The breakfast is not what you would expect.-- not much. All and all is an okay experience.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great place to stay in the Financial District"
Everyone of the staff we encounterd was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Gracious Staff in Lower MAnhatten"
This was a great hotel except for the construction next door that started at 7:50am on Monday and Tuesday. The hotel staff were super nice. I would definitely stay her again.
"Construction in Seaport"
Construction surrounds the hotel right now (Nov 2014) so workers are hammering and sawing as early as 6:30am each weekday. Great location to South Seaport and very easy walk to subway entrances.
5 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Sandy
"Great little hotel in South Street Seaport"
Small hotel but well worth the room rate. Bed was comfortable, room was quiet, restaurants and shops within walking distance, and good location to walk around South Street Seaport area and the whole southern tip of Manhattan, including the site of the World Trade Center.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"It was nice"
Near to the hotel you have the seaport it is very nice with Good restaurant and places to walk
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Armando
"Business trip"
I thought that the associates at the front desk were excellent. Any complimentary meal in Manhattan is a bonus. One complaint, the room had a certain scent. It was as if there was a plug in that would not stop spraying. Could have gone with out that.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Zachary
"Decent hotel; small but in a great location."
Hotel was fine. Price decent, hotel decent. Small - especially breakfast area, but fine. Location is great.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"GREAT THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES!"
Had a Great Stay...the staff was super polite, informative and friendly. this is such a great location in lower Manhattan...walking distance to Fulton Market, South Street Seaport and across the Brooklyn Bridge. We also walked through Wall Street and to the WTC at Dusk...was so Beautiful. Had just returned from Ireland and found some friendly Pubs in the Neighborhood and an amazing Italian Restaurant right around the corner! I will stay here often...it's convenient, charming and just the right size for New York...if you are from the "Hinterlands" you won't feel overwhelmed (But google earth it and be prepared to give your driver directions, he kept getting confused where the walking mall starts off Pearl/Water? And did I mention the friendly staff?!
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
This by far is the worst hotel experience that I have ever had, but I gave the hotel high marks for friendly service and location. When I arrived to the hotel my room was 64 degrees. I attempted to turn up the thermostat and mentioned the issue when I got back from dinner at which time my room was 66 degrees. Since it was cold and raining outside and I was traveling light for business, I had no sweatshirt or anything to wear in the room, so staying in that room wasn't an option. The staff was very friendly in trying to work out this issue, but unfortunately there was nothing they could do about my specific room. The staff then moved me to Room 102 in the basement in a closed section of the hotel that is under construction and in my opinion it is a room that should never be used. The room was right across from the laundry/storage room or something and starting at 7:00 a.m. staff was in and out the door across the way, every 5-10 minutes. When the door across the way was opening it would make my door rattle hard and it sounded like someone was knocking. The staff who had just started their day was very jovial and were talking constantly right in the hallway by my room, which felt like they were having a conversation in my room. Since I did not have to get up until 8:30 a.m. and had a late night the evening before I was very annoyed by the early wake up.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
hotel staff was extremely nice. they even let us check out at 2pm instead of 12pm. we were also able to check in early. hotel has parking down the street but the bad thing is there are no in and out privileges. it cost us $25 a day but I guess that's expected in NYC. the continental breakfast was really good. I'd definetly stay here again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Diana
"Great Brooklyn Bridge weekend"
3 friends and I stayed over the Columbus day weekend. Very close to Brooklyn Bridge and all of the Financal District attractions. We were able to walk everywhere. Great bars and dinning with in walking distance. The hotel is a great value. We will recommend the Hotel to eveyone.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
"close to airports"
Nice, clean hotel. Staff very accomodating.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great location! Room a bit small."
Closet door conflicts with bathroom door. Bed is wonderful. View room has new building going up. Breakfast is good. Fruit and coffee always available. Tricky to find. Nice place
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Everything was great! Pillows could be better.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"a nice place to stay"
The hotel is nice. The facade is unremarkable, but the inside is well kept and the service is wonderful.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great time NYC"
The hotel an staff made or experience in NYC first class.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Bart
"Excellent place , very nice staff"
Excellent place , very nice staff , clean , very helpful , very good breakfast ..
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Tamer
Perfect walking distance to Seaport restaurants and bars! Hotel staff was great and informative. They upgraded us as soon as we arrived an parking garage rates were very reasonable compared to other hotels I looked at. Train station only 3 blocks up at Fulton. We visited 911 Memorial & Seaport all walking distance. I would def stay here again!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Couldn't have chosen a better hotel"
I went to NYC with my cousin and her daughters to celebrate a milestone birthday. I chose this Hampton Inn because of the location and room rates, and because I've stayed in Hampton Inns many, many times. We were completely happy with this property. The staff is first-rate. The morning breakfast offered enough choices that everyone could find something they liked. The rooms, though smallish, were comfortable, clean, and well-appointed. All 4 of us agreed we would stay at this hotel again, and would definitely recommend it to others.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Pat
"Very nice hotel near Brooklyn Bridge"
This hotel is very nice overall. Cleam rooms (small rooms but hey, it's NYC, and it's plenty enough to stay a few nights). Nice and helpful staff, classic breakfast Okay it's a bit noisy because of the Brooklyn bridge next door, but nothing terrible. At least it didn't bother me to sleep.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Adrien
"YES!! MODEST CAN BE EXCELLENT!!!"
At first glance, the Hampton Inn Seaport may not be as imposing as the Ritz Carlton or the other big-name hotels of which there are a lot in NYC. But the absence of luxury or a glittering marquee does not detract from the excellence of the accommodations. To begin with, very few hotels at this price range offer Double Queen beds. This was what immediately caught our eye when we shopped for hotels online. The linens, bed sheets and towels are replaced with fresh ones every day. The beds have just the right firmness. There was no fridge, but, hey, who camps out in their hotel in NYC?. The best culinary choices are within commutable distance. You have to be there to really appreciate the location - within a few comfortably walking blocks to the Fulton Street Subway Station and Wall Street, yes, the financial capital of the world (NYSE, Federal Reserve). You can almost miss it if you are walking down from Water Street as there is a construction next door, but don't let that turn you off. You don't hear the usual construction noises. Our room was right next door and we slept like babies. Everything about this place appears modest but don't be misled. YES!! MODEST CAN BE EXCELLENT!! On top of that, the service was EXCELLENT!! FIVE STAR QUALITY!! We asked for additional towels and they came knocking at our door in 4 min., 32 sec. Kudos to Jesse Alvarez (a real natural for service; he remembered our names right off), Elizabeths Tavarez & Ravelo. Credit to Hampton Inn for them!!
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Rafael
"Hotel close to Brooklyn bridge great atmosphere"
The atmosphere around sea port like 2 blocks down was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"An Ok hotel but not recommanded."
It is a clean hotel but not impressive at all. The staff on the front desk was nice. We were living in a room underground. It isolated our cell phone signals so "well" and did not isolate the noise from outside at all! We were awakened by the door closing noise from the people living next door and the cleaning staff at 7 am in the Saturday morning. The shampoo and bodywash feel cheap too.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Jun
"Best stay in NYC this summer"
Excellent location, super cordial staff. Came to NYC for a quick 2 day/1 night visit, and this hotel is just the best for a short or longer stay. Very ample room size for Manhattan, even for 2 people. Nice views, very comfortable beds, and clean, modern rooms. Local markets and taverns in the area, as well as parks, make this a suprisingly reasonable stay even for just a 2 day jaunt.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"nice"
Good Housepotality ...
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
super small and loud, dont stay here if you want to enjoy your new york hotel
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
K Jones
"Was nothing like the pictures on hotels.com"
The room was very small, dark, and not very clean.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"A night away from home."
Although the staff were friendly our stay itself wasn't so pleasant. My boyfriend and I decided to getaway for a night,NY was our choice we went to go see a band play at the watermark which was only a 5 minute walk from the hotel and it was very delightful. BUT! After checking into the hotel, we were getting ready for the concert there was a shortage in our room I was unable to stay cool and get ready, went to reach over and open a window slid the curtains open and our view was a terrible construction site, you have got to be kidding me.I was sweaty and kept getting hot. The power kept cutting off they did send a guy to fix it but still kept cutting off,I couldn't style my hair the way I intended to, I couldn't even charge my phone for the night, so there we were out on a beautiful night with no battery life on our phones to take pictures of and create our first night out TOGETHER after having our 2 year old.I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Grace
"Love the location"
Great location and love having 2 larger queen beds instead of doubles. Need better insulated windows, was pretty loud with outside traffic/noise.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Everything I expected.
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014
T Stu
"Great location and easy access"
Pleasantly surprised by size of room and friendliness of staff. Free breakfast available but gets a bit crowded due to size of breakfast area.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
I stayed at this Hampton Inn this past January and had a wonderful stay. Unfortunately, this past stay was a little disappointing due to the fact that there was construction right outside our window. As a matter of fact, the windows had a covering over them so we couldn't even look out. It was extremely noisy with the work going on. We would have requested another room, but we were under the impression the hotel was booked. I should have requested a room change.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
located in an historic district. quiet for NYC. short walk to a water taxi or the subway. we loved it
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Midwest travelers
"Brooklyn bridge location"
Spent 7 days exploring Manhattan, museums, parks, coney island, landmarks and saw 2 broadway musicals
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
PAM
"decent spot"
The hotel is comfortable not too far from the culture of Harlem the Bronx or Brooklyn
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
T
"Small hotel near Brooklyn Bridge"
New school is being built next door so some 7:15 am noise but clean hotel. Good Hampton breakfast. Very helpful staff.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
The staff was great, and the hotel was very clean. We were walking distance to most of the sights we wanted to see this trip, and just a subway ride away from Central Park. We really enjoyed our stay here.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice little place-great location"
The staff at this hotel were amazing!
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
MJ
"Room with a view"
Very accommodating. Arrived prior to the check in time and asked if room was available. Was instructed that I could have a room immediately, but if I still wanted a balcony room the wait would be about 30 minutes. Location was great. I plan to go back to NYC at a later date and will probably stay here again. Staff was amazing.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Missouri visito
"The Best of the best!!!"
This is the best hotel I've been to! I enjoyed everything. Other hotels I've visited, there was no ice machine or water available to you on your floor. In this hotel you have both ice and water machine on each floor and accessible at anytime! I love it!!! No complain at all!!!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great NYC Bargin"
This hotel fat exceeded my expectations for an affordable and comfortable hotel in lower Manhattan. Not only were the rooms comfortable and clean, but the hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Luisa, the guest service manager even walked to the nearest market when she learned that there were no more bagles in the breakfast area! You don't find that level of customer service at many affordable hotels anymore. I look forward to stayig here again on my next visit to New York.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
ACueto
"Comfortable hotel next to Brooklyn Bridge"
The Hampton Inn-Seaport is a small hotel right next to the Brooklyn Bridge, not at all grand, but extremely comfortable. Upon arriving (early), I was pleasantly surprised to have a room ready, and was able to check in immediately. The agent at the front desk was very nice, and the lobby, where breakfast is served each morning, had four different types of coffee out for arriving guests (way past breakfast). The room was very clean, the decor pleasant, and the bed very comfortable, although the air conditioning seemed to get caught at the same temp (cold), so we turned it off and open the windows on a beautiful, sunny weekend. I was particularly impressed with an elevator ride with two maintenance men, both of whom were not just friendly, but friendly in the way a hotel team welcomes guests, something you don't always see with staff who aren't concierge or front desk. Kudos to them. The price was reasonable for Manhattan, and I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Ross
The hotel was great the staff was helpful and friendly it was in a good location to transportation and It was walking distance to the seaport and the financial district as well as city hall and Brooklyn Bridge. The only issue I had was that my window was surrounded by construction both side and back window had building construction in adjacent buildings, other than that my stay was great
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
KAT
"Very clean and a great staff!"
Super nice staff and a good location with easy access to areas of interest and the subway.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Cathy
"Best price for a "real" hotel in Lower Manhattan"
The staff was really accommodating, free breakfast was better than average. Rooms are tiny, but yes, its Manhattan. If you want to save some cash, but not stay in a hostel, then this is a reasonable choice.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Nick
"Size of room"
The room and hotel is much smaller, but well maintained and clean.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Waterfront and 9-11 Memorial location"
Within walking distance to much downtown. Unfortunately, there was a high school group trip from Michigan, and the kids were continually slamming the room doors. The included breakfast in the morning was very good. Parking across the street in a safe garage, for about half the price of what it would've been. Surprisingly, the water district was pretty quiet, which was fine. We wanted to get away for a quiet night...
1 night trip May 25, 2014