All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
3063 Lake Eastbrook Blvd SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Best Holiday Inn"
This is by far the best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at, Hotel overall was in excellent condition and well maintained. The rooms were clean and quite. Very friendly staff.
Room and beds are ok.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"no complaints ... nice"
Nice place and people... reasonably priced room service, even
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great pick!"
Went to GR for a weekend away, our stay here was quite nice. Rooms are modern, clean and accommodations were overall great. Bed was super comfy. Big fridge, which was nice. Ice cream Snacks in the lobby shop were a nice treat after a long day out. Didn't eat at the bar/restaurant but looked well attended. Location is great for shopping and chain restaurant eating. Close to mall and tons of shops. Further from downtown, but not a huge deal unless you plan to spend all your time there. Would absolutely stay there again!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Beth
"Met our needs nicely!"
We enjoyed the room, pool , and hot tub. The walk -in shower was great. Everything was super except for two exterior doors that wouldn't open during our stay. That wasn't a problem, really,and the staff said that they would let someone know on Monday.
Nanci
"Very nice place to stay. Nice safe, quiet area."
All the nice stores in the immediate area. We really enjoyed downtown Grand Rapids and the Holiday Inn made it a great weekend. We would pick the same place the next time.
Doc
"Good place to stay"
Very clean hotel. Easy to get to and a good location. Continental breakfast isn't included. Staff in dining room was overwhelmed and needed more help. In the 30 minutes I was in there, they were out of coffee, orange, and apple juice. It was never refilled.
"VERY NICE"
We loved the hotel, however there were a bunch of kids from baseball teams that overtook the pool area, other than that, we would stay there again
robin
The room was wonderful, big and comfortable. Only stayed for one night and wish it was longer.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Everything was very nice, wish they had microwaves in the room though.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Super Friendly staff, accomodations were better than expected.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"surprisingly great hotel!"
The staff was very helpful and nice. The room was very comfortable and spacious. It was a quick stay and the luxury of being able to call the hotel for a ride was nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn along with your trip to Grand Rapids.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
atlantatraveler
"Friendly staff and super clean"
We arrived late in the evening after an all day event and the workers were all very nice and helpful. The lobby, halls and room were all immaculate.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
TheAs
"Staff was very friendly and responsive"
Great stay for the value. Comfy beds and wonderful attentive staff made you feel glad you stayed! thank you! We will stay again!
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
djc
"Wonderful hotel"
spacious room and nice facilities. They are insisting that I add more but I think the first sentence covers it all.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Short stay"
We checked in late. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Just want I needed after a long drive.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Lydia
"Close to destination"
Very nice. Would stay here again. Only downside was no complimentary breakfast included.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Nicest Hotel in SW/SE Grand Rapids"
My husband and I have stayed at several different hotels on or near 28th Street in Grand Rapids over the last several years. Most were fine; some were even nice. But this hotel (Holiday Inn - Airport) was the best. The room was very clean and well furnished; and the bathroom was roomy and well laid out. Really liked the walk in shower.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"comfy beds"
Have stayed at this hotel several times now and the staff is always friendly, the rooms are very clean and the beds/pillows are so comfortable. It was one of the best nights sleep I've had in a while. Only criticism is that we checked in around 10pm and the patio area outside of the hotel was really messy...empty fast food bags and garbage. This was the first time we saw this at this hotel..but they may want to keep an eye on it.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Good Hotel at good location"
I have fairly satisfied with the stay.The main advantage of this Hotel is its location.There are good restaurents close by and one can have a good choice of having a morning breakfast.The room is quite good too.Though the room I had was next to parking lot and I had to cover up all the windows to have a good nigh sleep.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Sudheer
"Nice place to stay for the reasonable price"
Enjoyed our stay here. It was quiet, staff were friendly, and parking was convenient. Rates were very affordable. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Shannon
"Business Trip"
Very happy with my stay. Hotel staff pleasent, room clean, temp worked well, nice water pressure in shower, beds were comfy.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Near Grand Rapids airport"
Nice clean hotel. The employees were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Outstanding Hospitality"
I was a welcomed guest and found everything in my room to meet or exceed my expectations. I had my dinner in the loomy and comfortable lounge and Breakfast in the dining room. MY eggs were cooked to perfecti9ons. I found the staff to be very kind and helpful. I would definetly stay again when I visit Grand Rapids.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Bruce
We were pleasantly surprised by how nice everyyhing was, and the price was good too.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice hotel 30 mins from Grand Haven"
We stayed here because it was the most affordable place that was a decent distance from Grand Haven. It was a really clean hotel, with a nice pool and hot tub. It smelled new inside. Our room was very comfortable, and the bathroom was big with a nice size shower. There is a dorm size refrigerator with a tiny freezer. The room had a decent sized flatscreen TV as well, no DVD player. There is a workout facility as well in the hotel. To me, the only thing that really matters is cleanliness, and this hotel definitely passed the test. The super comfortable bed was just a bonus. My ONLY beef is that there is no free continental breakfast--just coffee. However, the hotel is super close to some nice restaurants, like Macaroni Grill, etc. The other bonus was that it was 2 seconds away from Nordstrom Rack! I'd stay here again for sure.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Jackie
"Clean and good for an overnight stay"
Business convenient for short stay.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Stewart
"Quality and value."
The hotel and staff made my family's stay comfortable. The hotel itself was quality, it's location to expressways and stores, having a restaurant/bar on site, everything my family needed while on vacation was provided.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
I wish hotels would have an option for 3 women/men to sleep in the same room in 3 separate beds. You would think you could have at least one room in your hotel with 3 single beds.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Chris, Thank you for the feedback. Most Holiday Inns and Holiday Inn Express hotels do not have the type of room you are looking for. I would recommend a Staybridge Suites. Staybridge Suites are another IHG brand that has 2 and sometimes 3 bedroom suites. Hopefully this information helps you out when booking your next stay with Holiday Inn. Thank you again Chris,
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"In town for Business"
I was in town for business for a couple of days and stayed here. I had a great stay the bed was very comfortable and the staff was friendly. Not to mention I had not slept very much from traveling and when I was at the hotel I finally had a good nights slept thanks to the quiet atmosphere.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Dear Samantha: Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn GR Airport. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our brand new mattresses! We look forward to serving you again soon. Andrea Johnston Operations Manager
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
Samantha
"Good enough"
Decent enough hotel in an excellent neighborhood. Close to the airport and within a mile of good restaurants and stores.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Decent Hotel"
Overall not a bad experience. We had reserved a room through hotels.com and we knew the room was not guaranteed two beds, but we called the hotel twice to confirm that there was a note for us to have two beds. When we got there, we were given a king and had to get a rollaway bed. I'm disappointed that even when we talked to the hotel directly and asked about two beds beforehand, we were told that everything was ok. When I spoke to the manager afterwards about it, she was polite and apologetic, but did not seem to want to make it up to us. The room was comfortable and the pool and hot tub looked nice. We could hear a lot from the hallways and next door neighbors so the walls seem to be very thin and the door is not insulated well. The bathroom is set up well for group since the toilet can be blocked off from the sink and the shower is configured to be a separate area from the toilet and sink. The workout room was well equipped with a bike and several treadmills. The location is off of 28th street which makes it convenient, but not in the midst of traffic. It was about 10-15 min drive to downtown and east Grand Rapids and a 10 min drive to the Meijer gardens. Overall in a decent location, but not many bars in the area that you can walk to. We had a good time despite the number of beds issue, and we got a good value for what we paid.
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
"Conveniet, clean, and nicely decorated"
I enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Airport, except for the second night when noisy guests in the adjacent room prevented me from falling asleep. Finally, the polite night manager helped me move to a quiet room, and thereafter I was very pleased. In the morning the front desk receptionist was apologetic and gave me a free breakfast as a courtesy. I'd stay at this hotel again, and I would ask ahead for a quiet room. I thought the rates I was charged were reasonable for the quality of the hotel.
5 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"Very happy of my choice"
We've tried different Inns and I can easily say that the Holiday Inn by far stands on top of all of them from different perspectives: cleanness, comfort, staff, room services, and size of the room. Will definitely try it again.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
Behzad
The only thing I had an issue with was the maximum occupancy of the room. I booked the room for 5 people, but when we got there, there was 2 double beds and no couch or fold out. I had to call the main desk and request a fold out. Which they told me the max occupancy for the room was 4. How could I book for 5 people for 1room, but the occupancy be only 4 people??? I was a bit frustrated and let them know. The manager did eventually decide that because it was a slightly larger room because of being handicap accessible, they would bring a roll away bed in. But there was a $10 charge. Which is not too much, its more the point. However, other than this one issue, that was solved with-in 5 minutes, everything else was perfect!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
The staff was very friendly and professional. The hotel was clean, updated and very inviting.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2013
"great location"
very nice hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2013
"Close to downtown, great price, great stay!"
The hotel was close to downtown, it was very clean and the staff were very friendly. Room service was a plus in the morning!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Kathleen
"I would stay again"
I booked this room through expedia, I must say when I arrived it was nice everything went well until I got to my room 1 king bed after I booked 2 double beds the front desk told me 2 beds was my prefernece, she did accomodate me with a roll away. When booking 3rd party make sure to specify what you expect.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Chris, I totally agree with your feedback to check with the hotels after booking anything threw a third party. Many sites abbreviate the room descriptions not making it clear on the type of room you are getting. Thank you again for the feedback.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Cris
"Nice hotel!"
Very nice rooms with a fridge. The pool and hot tub were great. The cookies were amazing. Thanks!
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2013
I was not very happy,I was there to visit my 5 grandkids and had gotten two rooms. First the pool was cold and over crowed, then are rooms were over a room held for partys and the music was pounding till 11:00pm, I called room service they offered no discounts or anything.I don"t beleive I will use this hotel again and or suggest this to any family or friends.Plus the microwave was broke so I could not pop any popcorn for the kids.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you for your feedback. I recently took over this hotel as General Manager in July and your feedback has been very helpful in letting me know the areas that we need to improve upon. I hope the next time you are in Grand Rapids you will give us another chance. Thank you,
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Good choice for the price.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport. I'm very pleased that you were able to offer the value that you were expecting. I look forward to being able to see you the next time your travels bring you to Grand Rapids! Warmest Regards, Brad Schmitz General Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2012
Me
"Great place to stay. Restaurant was very useful."
The people at the desk were very helpful to us, a family group coming to attend a memorial service in Grand Rapids.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport. I'm very pleased that you were able to use our hotel as a gathering point for your family's needs. I look forward to being able to see you the next time your travels bring you to Grand Rapids! Warmest Regards, Brad Schmitz General Manager
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
"Regal"
Treated like royalty !!!
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport. I'm very pleased that you were able to experience our world class service. I look forward to being able to see you the next time your travels bring you to Grand Rapids! Warmest Regards, Brad Schmitz General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2012
Bob THE NURSE
"good hotel for the money"
Nice hotel and services. nice staff and very helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport. I'm very pleased we were able to offer you the value that you were expexting. I look forward to being able to see you the next time your travels bring you to Grand Rapids! Warmest Regards, Brad Schmitz General Manager
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
"Fantastic Service"
Great experience, the staff was very friendly! They took us to and from dinner (saving us a cab ride) and the airport shuttle was warmed up and ready to go in the morning. Very convenient and I will definitely stay here again!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport. I'm very pleased that you were able to use our hotel amenities to make your stay even more enjoyable. I look forward to being able to see you the next time your travels bring you to Grand Rapids! Warmest Regards, Brad Schmitz General Manager
Other trip Dec 7, 2012
Amber
"Well kept hotel"
The only thing I didn't like about the rooms was the regulated faucet on the bathroom sink. The flow was a bit too restricted and kind of irritating. Thank you for not restricting flow on the shower. Otherwise, everything was very good.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"quick stop"
We use this hotel for overnights before catching an early flight because of the park and ride offering. Surprised because there was food on the floor from previous guest. Usually the room is very clean. We have learned to bring our own pillows. The hotel pillows are very uncomfortable, more for show than comfort. Will stay again.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Anne
The hotel was beautiful, clean, quiet, and affordable. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the hotel staff were very friendly. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2012
LAL
"hidden charge"
I was charged $100 for room deposit even though my room was prepaid. They said it was only on hold til checkout but it has been 6 days and it has still not been credited back to my account.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012