All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
3063 Lake Eastbrook Blvd SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Great pool
    Clean
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"never again!!"
very dissappointed. no comp. breakfast. no tvs in lobby area. bar and restaurant hours very inconvenient for us, as we were flying out late in the p.m. with nothing to do!! lamp shade fell off lamp in room to heat or dryrot.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you for the review. My apologies that our hotel did not meet your expectations, Holiday Inn does not offer free breakfast, but we do offer a best4breakfast package that will included breakfast in your stay for up to 2 adults. If free breakfast is a must have I would strongly recommend a Holiday Inn Express. Every Holiday Inn Express offers free breakfast. Again my apologies that our restaurant hours were not convenient. We try and cover as many people as possible by being open for breakfast at 6am on weekdays and 7am on weekends, with the bar being open for dinner from 4pm to 11pm 7 days a week. Thank you again for the feedback,
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
douglas
Clean quiet room that was perfect sleeping conditions. What else can you ask for?
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Vince
"Pleasant Stay"
Fine Hotel, met expectations. clean and Holiday Inn comfortable. Must say, paid extra for breakfast via web, DON'T. Not worth it. We had a corner shower without tub, could be an issue for some guests.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Nice hotel!
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you for the great review!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Close to a great Orchard-Robinette's for Grandkids"
Very friendly,helpful staff. Clean,comfy rooms in a nice location.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Georgia Peplau
"Noisy with the most expensive buffet in its class"
We stayed here as part of a multi-city family tour using hotels in this price range.The sound proofing here was by far the worst and the other guests by far the noisiest. All provided nearly identical breakfast buffets, ranging in price from Free to $3 to this location's $10 +tax. The $3 buffet was far superior in quality and ambience to this one which is grossly over-priced. There are two positives to the GRR Holiday Inn. The staff, especially Jennifer, were especially helpful. And the location relative to the Airport and Highways is good. The rooms of appropriately sized and furnished for a Quality Inn.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Great Hotel in Grand Rapids"
This is a terrific Holiday Inn. The location is convenient for everything (business, the airport, downtown, shopping and dining). We loved this place. The room was great and the staff was super nice and very helpful. Basically everything about this location was excellent. I will stay there from now on when I go to Grand Rapids.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Meado
"Nice hotel and convenient location"
Only stayed one night. We went to art prize downtown Grand Rapids and visited grandson.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
marilyn
"paper thin walls"
could here the next rooms TV all night and anything they were saying
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Room was big and clean. Doors and walls a bit thin. Also would benefit from room darkening shades. Bed was nice. I would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, comfortable, and relaxing. I will be staying here the next time I am in the area!!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great hotel if you want to get up early."
The ride to the airport was great. The whirlpool was nice. The curtain less shower was well designed. The unwelcome 6:30am wake-up call was jolting and ruined my planned sleep time. This was followed by the cleaning crew knocking, first on my door, then on every door in the hallway at 8:30am. Brutal, because even if you have a do-not-disturb sign up (which I had forgotten to place) you could hear them for over 3 minutes, longer than any average alarm clock. I also mistakenly assumed, from years of visiting HI brands, that breakfast was included. All I got was room-temp coffee in the lobby.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Travel
"Better than expected"
Very comfortable hotel with friendly staff. A reasonably priced Labor Day weekend option for day trips to Lake Michigan.
3 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Great hotel! Great location!"
This is the nicest Holiday Inn that I have stayed in. Everything was great; from the hotel staff to the cleanliness of the room to the comfort of the bed and size of the room. Close to the Grand Rapids area Christian Colleges (Calvin and Corner Stone) and to downtown Grand Rapids. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I asked for a late checkout (1 hr) and they said "No problem"! Great hotel, great location and great price!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice new hotel"
Very nice comfortable modern room. Friendly staff, and nice amenities.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
sid
"Excellent facility"
Everything was perfect and the staff was outstanding
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Hoopsordie
Just a one night stay before an early flight. Bed was comfortable, room was clean. My wife and I enjoyed the hot tub. Very convenient location for the airport. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"great stay!"
Very nice, spotless room with great amenities such as hard wire and WiFi internet, firm and soft pillows, in house restaurant and bar... Very friendly staff, comfortable and quiet room. Very pleased and will stay again!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Leslie
The hotel room carpet was very dirty. The hair dryer shorted out and made for a very bad hair day. The hotel restaurant was very elementary. Nice grounds, big hotel. The pool area was clean but seems very small compared to the amount if guests.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you for the review. My apologies for the hair dryer and hotel carpet not meeting your expectations or mine. We strive to provide the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Grand Rapids. As part of that goal we do have our carpet and furniture professionally cleaned twice per year. I hope the next time you are in Grand Rapids you give us the opportunity to show how clean and friendly we can be. Thank you again for the review.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Best Holiday Inn"
This is by far the best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at, Hotel overall was in excellent condition and well maintained. The rooms were clean and quite. Very friendly staff.
Room and beds are ok.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"no complaints ... nice"
Nice place and people... reasonably priced room service, even
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great pick!"
Went to GR for a weekend away, our stay here was quite nice. Rooms are modern, clean and accommodations were overall great. Bed was super comfy. Big fridge, which was nice. Ice cream Snacks in the lobby shop were a nice treat after a long day out. Didn't eat at the bar/restaurant but looked well attended. Location is great for shopping and chain restaurant eating. Close to mall and tons of shops. Further from downtown, but not a huge deal unless you plan to spend all your time there. Would absolutely stay there again!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Beth
"Met our needs nicely!"
We enjoyed the room, pool , and hot tub. The walk -in shower was great. Everything was super except for two exterior doors that wouldn't open during our stay. That wasn't a problem, really,and the staff said that they would let someone know on Monday.
Nanci
"Very nice place to stay. Nice safe, quiet area."
All the nice stores in the immediate area. We really enjoyed downtown Grand Rapids and the Holiday Inn made it a great weekend. We would pick the same place the next time.
Doc
"Good place to stay"
Very clean hotel. Easy to get to and a good location. Continental breakfast isn't included. Staff in dining room was overwhelmed and needed more help. In the 30 minutes I was in there, they were out of coffee, orange, and apple juice. It was never refilled.
"VERY NICE"
We loved the hotel, however there were a bunch of kids from baseball teams that overtook the pool area, other than that, we would stay there again
robin
The room was wonderful, big and comfortable. Only stayed for one night and wish it was longer.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Everything was very nice, wish they had microwaves in the room though.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Super Friendly staff, accomodations were better than expected.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"surprisingly great hotel!"
The staff was very helpful and nice. The room was very comfortable and spacious. It was a quick stay and the luxury of being able to call the hotel for a ride was nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn along with your trip to Grand Rapids.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
atlantatraveler
"Friendly staff and super clean"
We arrived late in the evening after an all day event and the workers were all very nice and helpful. The lobby, halls and room were all immaculate.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
TheAs
"Staff was very friendly and responsive"
Great stay for the value. Comfy beds and wonderful attentive staff made you feel glad you stayed! thank you! We will stay again!
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
djc
"Wonderful hotel"
spacious room and nice facilities. They are insisting that I add more but I think the first sentence covers it all.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Short stay"
We checked in late. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Just want I needed after a long drive.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Lydia
"Close to destination"
Very nice. Would stay here again. Only downside was no complimentary breakfast included.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Nicest Hotel in SW/SE Grand Rapids"
My husband and I have stayed at several different hotels on or near 28th Street in Grand Rapids over the last several years. Most were fine; some were even nice. But this hotel (Holiday Inn - Airport) was the best. The room was very clean and well furnished; and the bathroom was roomy and well laid out. Really liked the walk in shower.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"comfy beds"
Have stayed at this hotel several times now and the staff is always friendly, the rooms are very clean and the beds/pillows are so comfortable. It was one of the best nights sleep I've had in a while. Only criticism is that we checked in around 10pm and the patio area outside of the hotel was really messy...empty fast food bags and garbage. This was the first time we saw this at this hotel..but they may want to keep an eye on it.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Good Hotel at good location"
I have fairly satisfied with the stay.The main advantage of this Hotel is its location.There are good restaurents close by and one can have a good choice of having a morning breakfast.The room is quite good too.Though the room I had was next to parking lot and I had to cover up all the windows to have a good nigh sleep.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Sudheer
"Nice place to stay for the reasonable price"
Enjoyed our stay here. It was quiet, staff were friendly, and parking was convenient. Rates were very affordable. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Shannon
"Convenient location"
I made online reservations through hotels.com for a king suite with conference table/extra sitting area, and called to add an additional night noting that I wanted the same room for an additional night and explained to the person on the phone our plans. When I got to the hotel, they advised that hotels.com booked us a suite with king bed and a pull out couch, conference table for only one night and then we would have to move to a single king room that didn't have a couch or the extra room/table. Nothing Holiday in could do because no rooms available that had even two beds - totally disappointed. Made for a cramped/uncomfortable stay. We needed the extra room because we were attending a lacrosse tournament and the kids needed a place to gather. After about an hour on the phone, hotels.com advised they would give us a $70.00 credit - not back on our credit card like I requested, but with hotels.com on a future booking. I have yet to see any emails or confirmation that they have followed through with the credit. This email requesting a hotel rating is the ONLY thing received by hotels.com The Holiday in was a good hotel - great location -
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
carol
"Business Trip"
Very happy with my stay. Hotel staff pleasent, room clean, temp worked well, nice water pressure in shower, beds were comfy.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Near Grand Rapids airport"
Nice clean hotel. The employees were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Outstanding Hospitality"
I was a welcomed guest and found everything in my room to meet or exceed my expectations. I had my dinner in the loomy and comfortable lounge and Breakfast in the dining room. MY eggs were cooked to perfecti9ons. I found the staff to be very kind and helpful. I would definetly stay again when I visit Grand Rapids.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Bruce
We were pleasantly surprised by how nice everyyhing was, and the price was good too.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice hotel 30 mins from Grand Haven"
We stayed here because it was the most affordable place that was a decent distance from Grand Haven. It was a really clean hotel, with a nice pool and hot tub. It smelled new inside. Our room was very comfortable, and the bathroom was big with a nice size shower. There is a dorm size refrigerator with a tiny freezer. The room had a decent sized flatscreen TV as well, no DVD player. There is a workout facility as well in the hotel. To me, the only thing that really matters is cleanliness, and this hotel definitely passed the test. The super comfortable bed was just a bonus. My ONLY beef is that there is no free continental breakfast--just coffee. However, the hotel is super close to some nice restaurants, like Macaroni Grill, etc. The other bonus was that it was 2 seconds away from Nordstrom Rack! I'd stay here again for sure.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Jackie
"Clean and good for an overnight stay"
Business convenient for short stay.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Stewart
"Quality and value."
The hotel and staff made my family's stay comfortable. The hotel itself was quality, it's location to expressways and stores, having a restaurant/bar on site, everything my family needed while on vacation was provided.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
I wish hotels would have an option for 3 women/men to sleep in the same room in 3 separate beds. You would think you could have at least one room in your hotel with 3 single beds.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Chris, Thank you for the feedback. Most Holiday Inns and Holiday Inn Express hotels do not have the type of room you are looking for. I would recommend a Staybridge Suites. Staybridge Suites are another IHG brand that has 2 and sometimes 3 bedroom suites. Hopefully this information helps you out when booking your next stay with Holiday Inn. Thank you again Chris,
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"In town for Business"
I was in town for business for a couple of days and stayed here. I had a great stay the bed was very comfortable and the staff was friendly. Not to mention I had not slept very much from traveling and when I was at the hotel I finally had a good nights slept thanks to the quiet atmosphere.
Response by Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport
Dear Samantha: Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn GR Airport. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our brand new mattresses! We look forward to serving you again soon. Andrea Johnston Operations Manager
1 night business trip May 18, 2013