All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3900 Morse Xing, Columbus, OH, 43219, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

4.8
    4.9
"family reunion"
Good stay and attentive staff.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
In the area for a dance compitition for our daughter. Hotel was very clean, staff was extremely helpful, room was perfect. Very quiet. Pool area was awesome, water was so warm. Great location for shopping and dining at Easton, everything was within walking distance. Definitely will return for next year's compitition and may even sneak up for a weekend with the wife.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Jeremy
"Easton"
I stayed four days for a work trip. It was a wonderfully clean and comfortable room. A very lovely hotel and pretty room. Appreciated that there were no mirrors in the sleeping area (this is a feature in most hotels that I absolutely hate!! Especially when the mirror is across from the bed). Appreciated the comfortable table and chairs to work from, that the tv swiveled, and the lushness of the bed and bedding. Great location in Easton with easy walking access to shopping and eating. I do wish that breakfast had been included with the room.
4 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Our stay at the hotel was great. The location of the hotel is great and walking distance to many places to eat and shop. The pool is on the small side, but we still had fun. The restaurant is also small and could use some extra help if it's a busy time, but for something quick it was good.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Courtyard by Marriott Easton-Columbus excellent"
Great place, great location
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Location, Location, Location ... & Top Notch Hotel"
Went up for a baby shower with my daughter. This hotel is in the Easton Shopping center complex -- fantastic location. You can walk everywhere. Room was perfect, beds so comfy, staff at check in very accommodating and allowed us a late check out. Had breakfast and coffee at the Bistro in lobby, very reasonable and delicious. Will definitely stay here again and highly recommend both for location and top class hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Sheryll
I can't believe that a hotel that charges $170+ per night charges for Starbucks coffee. I have stayed at a lot of Courtyards Hotels and will be changing my preference just because of that. It might be a simple deal but it's the principle. I don't need Starbucks and I don't need to be charged for morning coffee. Goodbye Courtyards. . .
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Andy
"Nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants"
My husband and I have stayed here several times and have enjoyed it every time. Close to everything we like friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Fifi
"Always great!"
Always a great stay. Rooms are immaculate and staff is friendly. I will continue coming back and staying at this hotel. Location is walking distance to great shopping, eateries and bars.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Inviting lobby, clean room and nice staff. Overall a positive stay at the hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
no comment I have not other comments other than the billing charged to my visa was wrong
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Very comfortable, relaxing, a great getaway."
Lots of fun and a great escape. Absolutely loved the shower.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Christine
"Hey, get yourself some new mattresses."
Brilliant and loved it except the mattress. Way way too soft. Had to sleep on the couch which was too small to provide anything but sitting.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Matthew
"Great hotel and friendly staff!"
I have had my fair share of complaints on hotels but this one is GREAT! Staying downtown Columbus is more of a pain than anything. With the option to stay closer to our event venue near Easton, we chose to stay in the Easton area. It is in a great location, parking is FREE, and the staff is very friendly. Everything was super clean, room was a great size and check in and out was a breeze. My only complaint about the room is a loud window heating/cooling vent. When it kicks on, it is quite loud so we ended up turning off completely. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Angie
"I love courtyard at Easton."
I was next to the elevator, noise and narrow room. I have stayed here with my family however this time I did not enjoy my room. I could not get comfortable room temp.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
awo
it was a very pleasant experience everything was very clean and contemporary. The hotel has a nice feel.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Walk into Easton and close to airport"
Room very good. Dining poor. Available refreshments poor. Lack of staff.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Leisure
"Room"
The room was fantastic! The king sized bed positioned differently than the traditional room provided a tremendous amount of extra space. Didn't seem like a normal room, more like a suite! I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and will be back again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Rooms were spacious and clean. I've stayed at the Hilton property at Easton a couple times and I found the Marriott hotel to be better. The beds and rooms were bigger. The pool and pool area were quite small
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
mark
"Nice place next to Easton"
Stay was brief. Toilet seat was loose and plugs next to the beds were too loose to hold my phone charger. Staff was friendly. Location is great given the proximity to Easton shopping.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
George M
We had a great time in Columbus, and The Courtyard was the perfect location! Very positive, would go back there again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Good people great location
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Newer Hotel in a shopping Mecca"
Was a very nice hotel! This is located in a huge shopping center, so restaurants abound!! While it's close to the airport, it's not very close to Columbus proper, so that that into account for your stay.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Dale A
"Nice hotel with great location"
Hotel staff was very nice, hotel was very clean and the bed was very comfortable! Will make another visit!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Very nice location- easy to walk to the stores. Close to the airport. Free Wi Fi in the room.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Excellent hotel near Easton"
Extremely polite and friendly staff. Excellent porperty. Walkable to Easton. Prefer to the more popular but dated Hilton nearby and cheaper too.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
PH
"Location excellent"
Our check in clerk Eva was particularly kind giving me a pack of Kleenex from her own purse as I was suffering with allergies. Breakfast at bistro was great, everyone very friendly.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Ann
"Anniversary surprise"
We went for a last minute get away. Hotel rooms seems renovated but still has the ac unit under the window, not a thermostat. Not a problem, but made the room seem older. Nothing crazy to brag about with the tub shower combo. Bed was average. We paid for the location I think. Common areas were sooo nice but didn't seems to match the lower caliber rooms. The only thing that made this hotel stand out is that when we booked for our anniversary they put out fresh flowers in our room and free breakfast and coffee coupons as a surprise. There are other hotels in the area that offer room service which this did not, surprisingly. Might not have been worth the price, but it was last minute and the only place that was not booked. The service was great, but I feel like it should have been a little nicer for the price.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
"Very classy and in the midst of great shopping"
My stay was excellent. Everything was clean and the room was spacious. I was on a family trip but I felt like I could definitely get a lot of work done if I were to stay at this hotel on a business trip. The only thing I didn't like was that my room was a handicap accessible room and the shower was difficult to use. It was open for wheelchair access and had a seat (really perfect for someone who needs these amenities), but for a standing shower it was awkward. I ended up getting water all over the place in the bathroom. Otherwise it was perfect!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Carla
Excellent location, plenty of dining and shopping in walking distance. Staff was nice. Fast check-in. Free on-site parking. Would highly recommend!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Midweek stay , nice hotel ; expensive
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Large and very comfortable room with two queens and a sofa.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Great staff. Very helpful staff. Loved the location
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel-amazing customer service!"
My husband and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary over the weekend. When we checked in we were asked if we were celebrating anything and I mentioned we were there celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary. Well, later in the day we were surprised by having a vase of flowers and card brought to our room for our anniversary. It was such a nice touch and we were so surprised-we have never had anything like this happen before. Very impressed with the type of customer service. I have been telling everyone about our remarkable experience and would recommend this hotel to everyone!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jodi
Great, helpful service. Convenient location and reasonable rates. Very clean rooms and cheerful staff. Only drawbacks were lack of a safe in the room, no mirror in the bedroom (so two people can get ready at the same time), and a mattress starting to wear.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Wonderful Accommodations"
I went to Columbus for just a quick weekend visit, so I only stayed one night. But that night was awesome. The lobby was modern, fresh, and clean. The employees I encountered were all very pleasant and helpful. The room looked like it was a brand new hotel. It was so clean, modern and everything looked new.... bed, bedding, all the furniture, even the faucet sink area and shower. I will definitely return when I go back to Columbus again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Renee
"We had a blast!"
Very friendly service!
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Rooms in need of updating"
Right on the Easton Mall property which is great. Staff was very nice. Lobby is terrific. But the rooms are very outdated. Beds were terrible. Paid so much more for this room than another hotel that was completely modernized. Definitely needs updating.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Debra
Very nice, clean and great staff! Had a great stay and will return!!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Close to everything and all you need to be product"
Convenient and relaxing has everything you need to be productive
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"very nice area with a lot to do"
We had a great time visiting the shops at Easton
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Clean rooms amazing staff
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Love the stay"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"close to shopping"
We had an issue that they confused us with another guest with the same last name as mine. They then gave the other guest a key to the room that we were already staying and had our belongings in. Thankfully she was an honest person and did not take anything. The manager on duty was quite rude about the whole situation and then lied to us about the fact that someone had been our room. Service at the Bistro was poor as well. one of our part ordered some type of a drink from the Starbucks selction and they brought her out a plain coffee. My grand daughter had cereal that came with a milk and then we ordered a 2nd milk and made it quite clear that we wanted a 2nd milk. When they brought it out to her they only brought one milk. A hotel of this quaility needs to have service that goes with the quality.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Easton-Columbus
Ms. Kern, Thank you for taking the time to give feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Easton property. We are always striving to better our service and our product. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay. Please be assured we are taking corrective action to avoid such problems in the future.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
"Erroneous charges ruined my stay."
The hotel was a step above average. It was a decent level of clean. The "pool" area was filthy with drywall falling from the ceiling. But what made me upset is several erroneous charges on my credit card that nobody in the place can explain. Never again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Martin
Very happy with the experience. We had 2 separate rooms over 2 nights and the service was tremendous enough that they allowed us to stay in the same room.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"Exceptional Service, Neighborhood and Design"
During the first night the heater made a noisy clicking sound that woke me up. I told them and it was immediately fixed with apologies. The hotel is really nicely designed and clean. The neighborhood fabulous with walking distance to an outdoor pedestrian 'mall' constructed like Main Street USA in Disney. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. If my son goes to OSU I'll be back!!
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Very nice location"
Can walk to all the food and shopping at Easton Center. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. No complaints.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Jen
Very friendly And courteous staff. The location was wonderful. The rooms were clean with comfortable beds. Only thing we're were disappointed in was the bistro breakfast. Very overpriced for the quality of food.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
jody
"What a great experience!"
I don't usually take the time to write a review, unless I had a really great experience with a company. This Marriott is fantastic. The staff is so polite and helpful. From the minute we walked in until the time we left we were treated so well. The cafe in the lobby is great and the staff was so friendly. I also had a great breakfast there the next morning + Starbucks! The hotel is extremely well maintained and feels so clean and comfortable. Our room was great and we have zero complaints. This is coming from someone who travels a lot. I have seen my fair share of hotels and this is by far one of the best hotel experiences I've had. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 26, 2014