All hotels in Sylva, North Carolina, United States of America
26 Rufus Robinson Road, Sylva, NC, 28779, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Great location and price for casino trip. Good breakfast. Biscuits and gravy was awesome.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Rochelle
"GOOD STAY !!"
Enjoyed stay. No problems.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great Area"
I went to take pictures of the area and was quite pleased.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Wayne
We arrived at the Holiday Inn at 2 am after and 8 hour drive. We were given a corner queen room which was quite large. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The room and bathroom were both clean. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful especially the managers Kayla and Megan, and Jon who checked us in. We were dealing with a difficult situation and they went out of their way to help us. Even when housekeeping forgot to clean our room, Kayla was very apologetic and went and cleaned it herself. Would definitely stay there again when in the area!!
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Went for my son's college orientation. Great place to visit!!
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Denise
"great roadside hotel"
This was a great hotel, very comfortable with nice features (fridge and microwave, good quality toiletries in the bathroom, large bathtub). It's a little hard to get to and isolated from shopping or restaurants, so that reduces its convenience, but I would happily stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
lynne
"Great Stay!"
My family enjoyed the stay very much. The room was comfortable and clean and the service was awesome. The kids really enjoyed the breakfast and indoor swimming pool.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Great stay! I wish that I had schedule for a longer time.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Terry
"Great Stay- I'll stay again"
Good Stay- Clean Rooms and great ambience
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Rushabh
"Boys trip"
Nice place. Very crowded so food at breakfast was a waiting game. But a nice place
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
bryce
Quiet. Good breakfast. Overall good. Will return if in area.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Rooms are very spacious and clean. Staff was very nice. The continental breakfast was awesome and had such a wide variety of food. I always stay at this hotel when I visit my son at Western Carolina.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Marsha
"Awesome"
This hotel was great! Room was very spacious, very, very clean, looked brand new! Definitely recommend the hotel. It was our first time in this area. I wish the hotel was closer to other things but it was a fabulous hotel. Staff was amazing!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Awesome"
We had gone to the property we originally booked and no one was there to check us in so we booked at this hotel. The staff was great and even upfraded our room on our arrival because they said they wanted to do this due to the bad experience we had at the other property. This was a great place to stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Perfect Hotel"
The continental breakfast is amazing! Fresh fruit, coffee, cereal, yogurt, grits, oatmeal, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, assorted muffins, toast... and of course their famous cinnamon buns! The room was comfy and clean. The 42 inch TV in our room offered many channels. The indoor heated pool and hot tub are functioning and kept very clean, if you time it right you should be able to have the pool room to yourself, we accomplished this both days we wanted to go. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I want to visit Dillsboro again.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Excellent motel with a great lobby and amenities."
The experience was wonderful but a free breakfast should have been available,.
"Clean and Great Location"
Hotel was clean and staff very friendly. Location was fantastic. I would have given them a 5 across the board. My room was paid in advance and when I checked in the girl put a hold on my debit card and my bank was pending $1,000. It caused a fraud alert on my debit card. So I am on vacation with no money, except the cash I had in my wallet. Called hotel and they said it was the fault of my bank. I would stay at the hotel again, I will not give them my debit card!
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"bummed we couldn't change the date"
Unknown. ..was unable to cancel and lost our money due to weather conditions and changes in plans
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great stay. Wonderful place."
We enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Express. The service staff was very friendly and helpful. We were very pleased.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Always A Save Bet!"
I have stayed at this hotel a few times now and have always been happy. But this last trip the staff was really GREAT!
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Matthew
"Nice hotel, great employees and convenient locatio"
We traveled to this area to take the Valentine's train ride on the Smokey Mtn Railroad. This hotel is about 15 minutes away from Bryson City, about 10 minutes to downtown Sylva and about 5 minutes to Dillsboro. The check in was speedy. The hotel and room were very clean. The staff were nice and helpful. The room was spacious but being that we were on the side facing the hotel facing the interstate it was a little noisy. We later saw a seal on the window was missing so that may have contributed to the noise. The breakfast was good and we really enjoyed the indoor hot tub.
Tarah
"Nice hotel , horrible hard beds."
The hotel was very clean , staff was very nice. Breakfast was good. Bed was so hard. Was not a good night sleep. Charged me 100 more on top of what I already paid and I'm having trouble getting that money back.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
mike
It was good
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Rui
"grandsons birthday"
Went to see daughter and kids. Was allowed to give small Spider-Man party for 7 yr old birthday in breakfast area plus they were allowed to swim. It was wonderful. I cleaned up all my mess and made it back to how it was. Great time. Thanks. Was not allowed at other hotels.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
paula
"Great place to stay."
I have stayed here a few times while traveling for work. Nice hotel and up to the standards of any Holiday Inn Express.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Keith
"One night bliss"
Once we found the Hotel it was very nice. The lady that checked us in was quite professional and helpful when we asked for directions she even printed out a set for us. The mattress was very comfortable, I awoke quite rested. Becky, the lady that was taking care of the free breakfast, was friendly and helpful. She introduced herself and asked if there was anything that I needed. Everything was clean and in good condition. I am a property manager and I checked the site out completely. I saw nothing that was not up 4 star quality.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Comfortable and friendly"
Rooms were very nice and quite comfortable. Staff was excellent and very friendly. Will stay again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Bruce
"Perfect for a quick stay!"
Great experience getting away for a weekend. Staff was super friendly, nice pool/hot tub area and clean rooms. Will definitely stay again!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Britton
"Great customer service from check in to check out."
Everyone and everything was fantastic! Check in was fast and easy. Our room was very nice and clean. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful! Great selection of breakfast items, much more than what I expected for a hotel breakfast! The server in the breakfast area was attentive and friendly and even passed out gifts to the children. The staff seemed to enjoy their jobs. I would definitely stay again!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"open house"
Overnite trip to tour Western Carolina University. Wound up this was the same hotel we stayed in for nephews wedding a couple years ago. Pleasantly surprised. Rooms clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Only downside..our curtains did not close in our room. Lights from cars from gas station and parking lot kept shining in all night. Wish we could have closed the curtains over
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Jeanne
"Easy Access"
Our check in was very easy. got back on main highway and on down to Bryson City for the Polar Express with no problems.
Johnny
"Great stay!!!!!"
We stayed here because we were celebrating my son's 4th bday at the Polar Express train and the stay couldn't have been any better. Knowledgable staff, clean rooms, nice pool, and sufficient breakfast made for a great weekend. What pushed the trip over the edge was Becky came around and asked us if our breakfast was good and made a comment to our son and I said, in passing, that it was his Bday and a few minutes later she came out with a muffin and 4 candles and we sang happy bday- he was so excited. It's the little things that count.....
Santa Claus
"Clean hotel, friendly staff!"
Clean rooms, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Perfect Location for Western Carolina football."
This hotel is within minutes of Western Carolina University, excellent restaurants, and the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Our room was comfortable, clean, and very quiet. The breakfast was awesome! Wonderful staff too.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Charlotte
"GSMR trip fall 2014"
My fiancée and I were in town for a GSMR trip. The hotel was in a perfect location (10 minutes away) and we discovered several interesting things in the area. The hotel was great and the staff was awesome, We will most definitely stay here on our next trip.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Kenneth
"Very clean and nice atmosphere"
We rented 3 rooms for a night. Checking was quick and staff was freindly. We ended up needing a forth room and they easily accomedated us. The rooms were very nice and roomy. I would deffently stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
matthew
"Very clean"
We enjoyed our stay! Very clean, great breakfast! Will stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Quick mountain getaway"
very pleasant hotel, convenient location to various locations
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Close to family"
Nice clean comfortable hotel with an enjoyable breakfast each morning.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Nice hotel very clean and quiet stay there again
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
We went to visit Cherokee, NC an most hotels were packed. This was a short drive, but very cozy. Not much around this place at night...restaurants are scarce. Breakfast was awesome and the staff are very friendly. Pool and hot tub hit the spot after lots of driving. Highly recommended for the motorcyclsts...nearby Blue RIdge Parkway and a short ride to Deals Gap (Tail of the Dragon). A must stop for food is Granny's Restaurant near the casino...excellent food!
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very nice! Great view of mountains"
Staff were very pleasant. Very nice and clean hotel
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
kelly
The room is clean and comfortable, and staffs there were very nice. I think I will go there again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"holiday inn express rating"
This hotel was fine for the short time we were there. It was a quick overnight stay in order to drop my daughter off at Western Carolina University. The facility was nice, clean, quiet, and everyone working was pleasant. I would stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
karen
Very Nice and quiet kids love the indoor pool I will decently come back Close to grate locations
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel"
It's everything you expect from a HIE - clean and affordable.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Excellent
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"it does not get any better than this !"
could not have been better a "perfect place to stay" while visiting this area
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
dave
It was very nice. Everyone spoke English, and was very helpful.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Philip wagoner
"Convenient location"
Everything was great except for the view. The scenery around the hotel is beautiful, but our room offered a view of the wall of the indoor pool building. Breakfast and service was great.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014