All hotels in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here330 W. Appleway, Coeur d'Alene, ID, 83814, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Guesthouse"
The room was much smaller than expected, bathroom was VERY small. The walls were paper thin as well. It was a busy weekend in Couer d' Alene, so I understand that there were more people/traffic. The wi-fi was either slow or non-existent. And I got a 5am wake up call from the people upstairs, I am certain they thought their room was a trampoline. I won't be staying there again.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Kimberly
"One step away from an "hourly rate" hotel"
A little seedy for me, and I've a high tolerance for cheapo hotels. Maybe it was the plastic target shelving or the ancient television that didn't really work? Perhaps it was the hoard of people smoking outside the door, or the fact that our room was essentially in a basement, and smelled like it?
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"The stay was ok... for a night's rest."
Nicest part was the staff. Their key card machine was broken so folks couldn't access their rooms which meant a desk clerk had to go to your room every time you needed back in. For us, that wasn't often and the staff was very willing each time! She also did some homework for me to find local a store, and then did a state location search too! And did a look up for a zip code. She was great! Breakfast pickings were a tad slim.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Lois
Only complaint was about the beds. They were both too soft with a hole in the middle. We both spent the night trying to stay close to the edges so we wouldn't both roll to the middle. They need new mattresses!!
16 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Pamela K
"Good for an overnight."
Very convenient to the interstate but far from the downtown at a busy interesction. No issues with the room or the service. Good value for the price.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Cristan
"So, so."
Ok place for the money. Staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Ash
"The city doesn't speak French"
Good wireless internet, only a 25 minute walk from the lake, and the staff was very friendly. Oh, their breakfast selection was excellent- belgian waffles.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"hi"
Friendly staff. Close to downtown
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Tony
"Good price"
the motel was nothing special, but was good for the price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Very affordable and cozy well with minutes from ev"
Nice had a pleasant experience and felt very welcomed the staff was very courteous.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Henry
"Coeurd Alene Bday Weekend"
It was a great stay. The manager greeted me when I was checking in. Told her we had a dog with us and for two nights we only paid 20 dollars, so 10 dollars a night. So cheap and great. Gave me a doggy bag and two big cookies for my dog. The only requirement was that we needed to pick up after our dog and that is what I expected and it's kind of like a duh thing. Our room was clean and the people with pets get to stay on the first floor. Breakfast is from 7am to 10am. Great stay and I would recommend to anyone.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Vesna
"Ok place considering the low price"
The room was clean, except that someone had forgotten to clean behind the door they must have had propped open, because there was wadded up paper behind the door. The hallways weren't as clean as the room, and there was no elevator. Not a bad place for a decent price.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
cherise
Slept great. Loved the down filled quilt, or at least I thought it was.
"Guest review"
1st room we had, had a strong odor of either cologne or cleaning fluid causing eyes to tear up. Staff was excellent to work with on moving to a new room.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice, affordable accommodations!"
Nothing super fancy, but comfortable and priced very affordably. Staff was very pleasant, and I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Jenni
"not going back"
The Front desk girl seemed rude when my boyfriend asked her to check on tickets for a theme park. She gave an excuse to why she couldn't look it up but then she did. We got to the room and the room was messy. The bed was not done, there were towels in the sink. Garbage in the can that wasn't taken out. Got moved to another room. After coming back to the hotel from the theme park. I noticed there was hair under the blankets and pillow, as if the bedding was never changed.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"A place to sleep (maybe)"
I checked in around 5 but didn't go to my room till about 10:45 my key didn't work, thank god the office was still open ( closes @11) and I was on the bottom floor far corner people standing in the hall I just didn't feel safe being by myself. The bed was OK but the recliner was questionable if it was clean it had a coffee maker but not pot
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Barb
"Came to town for a funeral"
Was an older building. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean. There were places close by to eat.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Its a nice place to stay."
The people works were so nice.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
JORGE LUIS
"Room wasn't clean..front desk staff very rude"
The front desk staff definitely need some training in customer service..she w
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
This hotel was one of the worst hotels I have stayed in. The hotel stunk it is very old the staff is rude and does not care about the guests at all and the so called free continental breakfast was a joke I can run to walmart for muffins too. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy if I had one. It is also not easy to find if you are not familiar with the area.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Had a terrible experience with very snotty front desk clerk. She was nowhere to be found first, I had to call hotel to have her come to let me check in. Then insisted on charging me pet fee when I already had booked pet specific room and paid said fee online. When I told her this, she began speaking to me very slowly and repeating herself like I was an idiot. I asked for a refund, she refused. So I asked for a manager, who she called, and right in front of me told her on the phone that I was refusing to pay for the pet fee. I made her give me the phone and I explained the situation myself, which of course the manager understood and told the clerk so. That made the clerk even more snotty because I was right. I would never stay here again just because of that terrible employee
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Good price but poor quality"
The initial room assigned was DIRTY. Went to front desk and was given a better room but it still didn't feel comfortable. They do accept dogs as guests so I don't know if this accounts for the filth. I do like dogs.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"good place if you just need a bed."
It was good. Front desk was good and breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
bathroom was dirty & some of the towels had holes in them. Rooms & beds were small.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Okay in a Pinch"
This was a last minute stay. The room was Okay, small and dated. No access to the main lobby area after 10 pm until the next morning. Very small area for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
mark
"It was a nice stay.... But"
I really liked the service that recieved at the hotel, however there were a few things I didn't like. When I walked into my hotel room there was a smell/odour that was a bit strong. Not sure what it was but it wasn't pleasant. And the second thing is that I spoke to the front desk clerk about the day I was leaving asking if I could have a late check out. She said yes and to phone in the morning. I phoned in the morning around 6am and she said she would speak to housekeeping. Well housekeeping came in my room at 11am with only one quiet knock. I was not pleased
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Will not be back to this hotel"
Booked online, changed bed request at checkin didn't communicate price up&#x1f53a;$ charge at front desk. Bad beds, and wifi service.. Traveling with two teenage girls they had to sit in hallway to get wifi.. none at all in our room. No towles in the room, some of the plugins did not work, over all very dissatisfied customer.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
dissatisfied
"Good room for the price paid"
Room was basic room. Two queen room. A little old and dated. Old school tube tv. Fridge didn't close all the way. Pair of child's pjs hanging on inside of bathroom door when we arrived. Nothing was a deal breaker. Have stayed at many Guest House Inns before. This one seems average just kind of dated. Overall experience was ok.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Chad
"Dirty, Noisy, lobby closed midnight to 6 AM,"
Don't be fooled that this place is like other Guesthouse Inns. It is nothing like them. It was dirty - there was a used bandaid on the floor in our room along with other lint, crumbs, etc. It was noisy - it's at the intersection of Interstate 90 and Highway 95 so there were trucks stopping right outside our window all night. It is old and not well kept. We had no shower curtain in our room. The lobby is closed from midnight until 6 AM. We didn't bother with the breakfast. Considering the condition of the room, I had no interest in eating anything there. It was cheaper than other places in CDA, and there was a reason for that. We should have driven another 30 miles to Spokane.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
MTFamily
"Close to Spokane Airport"
Quiet...but bed sagged. Not a great part of town but close to the lake.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
C
"Good price, comfortable, clean and quiet"
The room was clean, we got in late, slept, and left early - the breakfast was inadequate; however, the price was decent.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Sandra
"One night stand"
Location was right on the highway but room was not noisy. Bed was very soft. Room - small. Good to have fridge and microwave.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Desk staff was rude and blamed Epedia for their booking mistakes. When was the last time you checked in and the clerk searched a three ring binder to find available rooms?
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Quick stop in Coeur d'Alene"
We were very disappointed in the condition of the hotel after having viewed pictures of it on line. The room was very tired; some updating had been attempted which didn't add to the appearance. The continental breakfast was very limited. Because the only seating for this was three small tables for total seating of 6, we had to take any food back on trays to our room.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Only 2 tables to breakfast and they have liike 32 rooms. No internet. No parking. And when i did my check in I was waiting for 30 minutes because they didn't find me on the sistem it was terrible driving from seattle to there at 4:00 am. Really bad experience
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Ok for a Night Stay"
This hotel is Okay for a night stay but I wouldn't want to stay here much longer than that. Great access to 90 and other businesses.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Ben
"Good value for the price."
Hotel room was a little outdated. We've stated at guesthouse inns before and they have always been pretty new spacious hotels. This one had signs that it had just recently been converted from a smaller chain and it showed. Room was pretty small. Hotel lobby was tiny. Location was good. A lot of shops and restaurants around and the staff was great. The pretty girl at the front desk was very friendly and did make us feel welcome.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great Location and Price"
We liked the location of our hotel and the fact that it was close to things we needed. The room, however, was on the 3rd floor and had to walk pretty far to get ice, etc.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Tina B.
"Not Good At All"
Just not clean at all and for the price it was ridiculous. I would pull this hotel from your hotels to chose from immediately.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Not what we expected"
We checked into the Hotel late on Friday night. When my wife and I got to the room we looked around and immediately said "I'm not staying here". The facility was in poor repair bed was tiny not o Queen Size.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Gas station fuel fill covers"
Our 2nd story room faced the Shell gas station. When cars left the station some would roll over the fuel fill covers on top of the cement causing them to bang and clank. I solved this annoyance by turning up the volume on the TV set. Also if you are a large person the bathroom is extremely small. You might have to stand in the tub to close the bathroom door.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Great hotel and great price. I would stay there again
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Hunter
"okay"
nice
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Noisey GuestHouse Inn Coeur d'Alene."
At check in, I asked if our room was by the elevator or stairs. They said no elevator in this hotel but it's by the stairs. I asked if I could be moved. They said no because there were no more rooms. Room was on the 3rd floor by the stairs and on the end by a main street plus it faced a busy intersection (I90 and I95). The roomed smelled like Clorox so I went to open the window but there was no screen. The window looked out to a 24hr convenience store. It was busy early into the morning. We went and found a motel along Coeur d'Alene lake that was nicer, not much more, over looked the lake, and was quiet. We got the rest of the nights refunded from the GuestHouse which at that time they asked if we wanted another room. The manager was not nice. If you are looking for a dumpy hotel with rude staff, this is your place!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Truckers Hotel"
This was a decent hotel for the price. no thrills just nice clean comfortable room
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Staff was horrible. They stand outside smoking instead of assisting guests. Hotel is run down.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Not the best, Not the worst"
The room was okay. Not the best, not the worst I have stayed in for the same price. Given the opportunity to visit CDA again, i would spend the extra money and upgrade.
Response by GuestHouse Inn Coeur d'Alene
First off, We want to thank you for taking the time a writing us a review. Reviews help us to better ourselves so we may provide quality customer service. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not an enjoyable experience. We actually have just upgraded our rooms in the past month or so and is still going on as we speak. We have added a different shade of color to our rooms as well as very modern, comfortable bedding. It looks great. Hopefully we will see you soon when you come back into town so you may enjoy the new changes we have to offer. Thanks again
2 night trip May 9, 2014
SilverWolf
"Stop enroute"
The hotel provided all that is expected; room, parking, food. Very convenient to road.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"cheap"
for the price its what you would expect
3 night business trip May 6, 2014