All hotels in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States of America

Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Scammers"
They tried double charging me. After I refused to give them my credit card because the room was already paid the kept telling me I have to pay even though the form and confirmation was their that it was paid for. Then they set me up in a room with no heat.. I won't be back. There appeared to be illegal activities going on their.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
"Winter-wonderland"
Stay there to visit friends and family over the holidaysa
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
hilde
"As a lucky find while every hotel was gone"
Every hotel in Spokane was taken by people from Spokane because power was out everywhere so I had to find a place fast this place was only one left. The lady at the desk was really nice the room was really comfy and warm, just wish tv was updated and wifi was way better but am thankful they were not booked out
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Tyler
"Quick trip. 1time stay only"
Hotel was dated, bedding had holes in the blankets on both beds in our room. There was 1 nice towel the other was warn so thin it also had holes.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
The first room we were put in had not been cleaned. The front staff was very appologetic and got us another room. The smell of cigarette smoke in the hallway and in the room was terrible. The room could have been cleaner as well.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
julia
"Avoid"
Smelled musty, carpet needs cleaning.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Jerry
"Guest House in Coeur d'Alene, ID"
Only stayed overnight to avoid driving in the wee hours of the morning. The hotel was convenient and easy access, and easy to get to where I needed to be the next day. A larger breakfast area would be nice, and perhaps a better selection. The bathroom and vanity area was quite small in the single room that I was in.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Okay"
It was okay. Staff was pretty well non existent but pleasant.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Annmarie
"Doors slamming"
This hotel has a group of people living there. These people every morning from 630 to 8 were going out there room doors to the outside door to smoke and congregate before work. Everytime a door shut our room door shook and produced a huge bang. No sleeping in. Not a very warm place to stay. Actually the lowest quality of a hotel any of us had ever stayed in. If alone I would had been scared.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Back breaker"
The hotel staff was very nice and friendly, but the room was sub-par. The bed was horrible. We stayed there for 4 nights for a friend's wedding weekend and our backs were complete messes by the time we left. The bed sunk in the middle. It wouldn't be so bad if there was only one person sleeping in there but with two, you never get worse sleep. On top of that, the walls are paper thin so you hear everything. We aren't morning people, but we had to become them because even ear plugs couldn't save us. Like I said, the staff were completely nice and friendly but to save your back, go somewhere else
4 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Nicole
"Just heading home."
We were just returning home from our vacation and needed a place to stay for one night. The hotel is getting older and showing it's age. Getting run down. Needs work.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Adequate, no more."
This hotel could benefit from some updating and upgrading. It was adequate for our needs to sleep but that was about it. The staff were cheerful and responsive to our request for more towels (family of 4, 3 towels in the room. Really?). However the breakfast area is cramped and not ideal for this service - the space was clearly not intended for this use. The mattresses were bouncy and old. The bedspread was dirty-ick ick ick. When is the last time the carpet was cleaned? Ever? The bottoms of my socks were dark gray from walking around the room. I would never stay here again, without some significant changes. Owners, take note - time to invest in this property.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Get what you pay for"
Was looking for a close cheap hotel last minute. That's what I found. As expected. Nothing more.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
The staff was friendly, but the hotel itself is worn and tired. No elevator, the lobby is small and that is where they serve the not so special Continental Breakfast. We passed. Mostly it seemed clean, but as we traveled I had much better hotel rooms and amenities for only $10 or so more. Pass on this one.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Good place to sleep if you bring earplugs."
The room was very small. Not even room for a reclining chair. The doors all close loudly. Anytime someone closes a door to their room you will hear it.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Donald
"Just ok"
It was "just ok." I was a little disappointed in the overall condition and probably wouldn't stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
The hotel could use some upgrades such as more outlets, I noticed extension cords in my room. Carpet was pretty rough looking, no screens in the windows.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Right next to the freeway"
The beds are hard and the bathroom you can barely walk in the door so small. a person has to stand next to the tolet to close door.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"A Nice Visit"
We enjoyed our stay . We came to town to visit family and friends. The stay at your motel was very pleasant and quiet. The little gal that checked us in was very nice and we had a lovely conversation . Thank you. We will be back .
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Judie
"Very dissatisfied"
First, we booked one room for three guys with a rollaway. On check in they informed us they had know rollaway bed at all. We then had to book a second room in which we were told could be discounted with a discount coupon. The clerk was going to find us a discount for us but couldn't. 2 found the discount online and showed it to her and she refused to use it even though it was valid because it has to be stapled to the receipt. We then offered to email it to her on the spot and she know. We expected a discount because we had to book a second room. We then asked her to call her manager which she did and he refused to give any concessions. If I ran my business this I would soon have a blighted reputation and lose business. I could never recommend this motel..
2 night trip Jul 18, 2015
D W
"Just the basics!"
We were surprised that there wasn't an elevator. We had to lug our stuff up a flight of stairs. The lady at the desk did offer to help us though! This is a 'minimal' hotel. You get what you pay for; so don't expect something fabulous! The staff was nice and we'd stay here again for a road trip, but not for multiple days.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"This hotel is in bad shape."
This hotel has great staff and a great location. The hotel is in deplorable shape and needs to be completely updated out of the early 2000's. The bed was good and so were the pillows. The TV was from the late 1990's or the early 2000's. It was plugged into a power strip that the frig and microwave was plugged into and had to be turned on in order to get tv. The room shared a wall with the ice maker, drink machine and snack machine. The carpet was disgusting looking and there was a very old, worn and stained recliner in the room. The bathroom tile/vinyl was cracked and dingy. The drapes were old and depressing. The air conditioner worked well but it was very noisy. The staff worked hard to help us with info about the area and any current happenings around town. The breakfast was good enough. The whole experience was disappointing especially for the price The next night we stayed at a much nicer place with a 24 hour pool and spa, with 2 double beds. a great breakfast for less than we paid for this hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Marlena
if you need a place to sleep and shower then this is the place for you, anything more than that, stay somewhere else.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Unhappy"
Dump is the best way to describe the place. Air conditioner sounded like a 18 wheeler. the breakfast Area was a joke. To call this room a deluxe room is insane. $144.99 per night is outrages. Quality Inn has a room for $112.00 it is a palace in comparison.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Ursi
"Would not ever stay there again"
First, Expedia booked me with the wrong motel. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The continental breakfast was pretty good. This hotel needs updating and remodeling in the worst way. The bed was comfortable and the pillows and linens were good. But the television was about 20 years old and in order to use it you had to turn on the power strip that the frig and micro was plugged into. There was a cloth covered recliner that was comfortable enough but was clearly from the early 2000's (maroon and ribbed material), worn and stained. I was so shocked when I entered the room. If it hadn't been booked on Expedia ( non refundable) I would have walked right out. The ice machine, soda machine and snack machine shared a wall with our room. The bathroom floor tile/linoleum was old and cracked giving it a dirty appearance. The drapes and liner were horrible and just added to the tired and dirty look of the room. This room should only be used for keeping supplies and maintaince gear. Again, I think the room was probably clean but it will never look clean. To be clear, the staff was as helpful and nice as could be. I t is not their faults that they work in a dump.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Marlena
"Friendly staff, OUTDATED hotel"
Stayed here in a family vacation to Silverwood. We chose it for the price and knew it was a budget hotel, but it was even more budget than I expected. The staff were very nice and helpful, but overall the hotel is really outdated and run diwn looking. The libby is also where they aerve the breakfast and the choices were really limited and the area was extremely cramped. Everythung seemed clean enough, but just old. Bathrooom was tiny. My expextations were pretty low, but I was still somewhat disappointed in this hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
This is the worst hotel I have ever been in. The word "dump" is completely appropriate.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Margaret
"overall appearance of the hotel"
On entering, the carpet was very dirty. The building is very old, not at all like the pictures show on Expedia. The bathroom smelled of urine. There was no vent or fan in the bathroom. Old style TV. Pillows were no more than lumps. Very noisy, doors slamming all hours of the night. Right next to a gas station and while we were there, a tanker filled the tanks and the smell was overwhelming. Staff all sat out on lawn chairs near the entrance smoking. There was a continental breakfast, but doors to it along with the mail checkin area were locked until 6 AM. Breakfast was mediocre at best. If we weren't so tired of travelling and thought we could, we would have cancelled and continued on our way. Would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Terry
"Stay away"
This place was not at all worth the high (realitively) price. Dirty beat up and poor breakfast do not add up to a good nights rest.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Damien
Extremely overpriced for what we got. No sleep due to paper thin walls and our door was less than 2 feet from the ice machine. Fire sprinkler stuffed with tissue paper gave me great concern for the safety of those in the hotel
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"won't do it again"
The "breakfast and eating area" consisted of 3 small tables that accommodated 2 people. My room's "kitchenette" required that i turn on a power strip to fire up the fridge and microwave, which was stored in the cubby area of my TV. The window cill was tiled and then had hard wood exposed. The room smelled of urine. I couldn't get the AC to work correctly. I don't think I'll ever stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
SHANNON
"Clean but shabby."
Only hotel available during the July 4th weekend and even they sold out. Located on a busy intersection. Affordable and clean but we had to bring in a portable fan because the ac was just too old and we were sweltering in the hallway and room. Tiny breakfast area and laundry room. It was a hotel out if necessity, not choice. Front desk and housekeeping staff were all friendly and helpful during a very busy weekend.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Jane
"Not quite sure...."
Was not totally impressed with the front office staff at check-in. Although she was busy she did not let us know what direction our room was in and did not let us know about breakfast. Petty maybe but we had our baby and dog and was walking in circles. Not a deal breaker. We got a pet friendly room because we brought our German Shepard, I was great-full for that however the carpet was not very clean...I wore flip flops the whole time. The phone did not work properly. We were disappointed that we were so far away from the water, our fault entirely. Will not stay again if we are dog free.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Shawna
"unclean"
Upon arrival of the hotel, the lobby and room were not clean. Luckily, we arrived at bedtime and left the next morning ASAP.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Shelly
"Dilapidated building, uncomfortable feeling"
Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Very hot in hotel, each room had small vents for air conditioning and that was the only thing that was nice about the place. Beds uncomfortable and old, tiny bathrooms, fan didn't work in the bathroom. No air conditioning in rest of hotel, it was a 3 level hotel, we were on the 3rd floor and there were no elevators. Our blowdryer turned on half way thru the night and started spurting electrical flames, if we had not been there, it surely would have started a fire. For such minimal comforts, this place should go at a much much less rate per night. I will be avoiding any Guest House Inns from now on.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Way Overpriced"
This hotel was way overpriced for what we got and cost more than any hotel we stayed at on a 15 day vacation. Breakfast was in the tiny lobby with only 3 tables. The desk help was polite and helpful with dining suggestions.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
The room was not very cleanly as we found old garbage from pervious occupants.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Economical Choice"
Serviceable hotel/motel in central commercial area. Convenient, clean and friendly. Appropriate accommodations for the price.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Marc
I found that all of the employees at the Guest House were extremely nice and helpful I enjoyed my stay very much.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Larisa
"Close to the highway and easy to find."
Although the staff was friendly and accomodating, the room itself was in poor condition. Im sure it was as clean as it could be but the curtains were coming off their hooks, the bathroom was terribly small and worst of all, the smell of the room was nauseating. Will not be booking a room there again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"Convenient location to all of our trip destination"
Overall good experience. Key cards had to be replaced multiple times.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Cheap and clean"
Rooms are clean and it is super close to downtown cda. Great for a quick one night stop!
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
karina
Place felt dirty...missing things like soap and toilet and sink was dirty...
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Review"
Was OK.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
daniel
"Overnighter"
Hotel is next to a busy intersection so there is quite a bit of street noise. The interior walls allow noise between rooms. Older building without much updating so although there is no smoking allowed now it still smells. Not very clean.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Floorplans (for common areas) mislaid"
Some of my family members need wheelchair access, so I would not recommend this place for them. The place really needs to be rebuilt, for the lobby area is quite narrow and cramped, especially considering that the tiny space is also used for guests to help themselves to the waffle iron for breakfast in the morning. To get to guest rooms with a wheelchair, one would have to enter at the opposite end of the building from the lobby. Off the lobby, there are only staircases to get to any of three different floors--the lobby is like a split-level in relation to the first two floors of guest rooms. The entryways to the staircases and the staircases themselves are quite narrow for hauling luggage with you up and down the stairs, especially if someone with luggage is on the staircase headed in the opposite direction. I see no way for remodeling to open up the space and make the building more accessible. It would have to be rebuilt.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Good price and nice stay"
Everything was good. The staff were friendly. The rooms were a little dated but clean. No complaints.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Curtiss
"Nice hotel with a nice location."
It was the first time staying at the Guest House Inn. The bathrooms are a little tight and so is the lobby for a continental breakfast, but otherwise we enjoyed our stay. We appreciated the proximity of the room to the stairs and lobby, since my mother can not walk for long distances and can only climb a few stairs, our room was located in the perfect position.
2 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Aubrey
"a good stop in my trip"
Not a new building and a small breakfast area, but the staff are warm. The motel locates near a gas station and besides the highway, good place to stay in my trip.
1 night trip May 19, 2015
WEIBIN
"Hotel would have been okay if air conditioner work"
Air conditioner did not work. Had to leave window open so road noise was unbearable.
Other trip May 26, 2015