All hotels in Madrid, Spain

• Bar
    Bar is not good
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Excellent location for access to Airport"
The hotel was clean and in good condition and reasonably priced. The room was quite chilly when I arrived and the heat wouldn't work so they gave me another room. The temperature controls didn't work in the second room but they showed me how to use the power switches in the breaker box to turn the heat on and off. Two rooms without temperature controls working is not a 4 star hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Desk personnel speak English well. I emailed several times prior to arrival regarding the hotel shuttle from the airport and received very quick responses from different hotel personnel. The Free Hotel Shuttle runs from 6am until 3pm and from 4pm until 11:30pm. Madrid is a huge airport with 4 terminals and they will pick you up from any terminal. Most international flights arrive at Terminal 4. When you exit the Terminal 4 building turn left, cross the street and walk to the hotel buses pick up stop. You have to call the hotel from the airport to request pick up. (There is no regular schedule.) The telephones near the exit are 1 Euro. The desk answered quickly and confirmed that I would be picked up. Approximately 15 minutes from airport to hotel but most of the time was spent navigating the airport. Hotel is just 5 minutes outside the airport.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Close to the airport"
My room was ready and clean when I arrived. The lady at the desk said the hotel restaurant would be open at 8pm. True to her word, the doors to the restaurant were open, but no lights on and no staff to seat you until about 8:30. I ended up ordering a sandwich at the bar, and standing to eat it because the bar stools are so incredibly uncomfortable. There is a shuttle to the airport beginning at 6am. I had to be there before that so had to take a taxi with a Mario Andretti wanna be.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2015
"Mojacar"
Great close by airport hotel GPS does not know it is on a one way street.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Brigitte
booked hotel last minute our layover in Madrdid the hotel was nice and the staff was very pleasant even the hotel driver who picked us up from the airport that night. The hotel was close which i liked. I would diffently stay there again
Response by Petit Palace Madrid Aeropuerto
Good afternoon: Thank you for your review and for help us to improve petit palace experience.We are glad to hear from you that everything was grate, and our staff was nice wity you. We hope to see you soon again. Best regards Jennifer Front desk Manager
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
monica
"Meh"
Dad: "Being close to the airport is it's main feature." 8 Year Old Son: "Being close to the airport is it's ONLY feature."
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Harris
"excellent airport hotel."
Staff was extremely helpful about providing extra shuttle service to and from airport when we had airline ticket problems. Everything an airport hotel should be-clean, comfortable, good internet access and helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Arlene
The location was wonderful and the staff were very pleasant.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Tanya
"Madrid Petite"
We enjoyed our stay.The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and very helpful. Breakfast was very good , plentiful and very reasonably priced . 7 Euros . The only negative was that we arrived on Sunday and both the bar and restaurant were closed. We had to eat & drink from vending machines.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Alfred
Shower head was broken. Breakfast buffet was really good. Showers too small.
Response by Petit Palace Madrid Aeropuerto
Dear Guest, Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words following your recent stay at our Petit Palace Madrid Aeropuerto. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast. On the other hand I was sorry to know that shower caused you trouble. I have noted your comments and passed on to the department in charge to study the situation. I hope to see you back in the hotel one day soon. Sincerely,Jennifer García (Front Desk Manager)
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
A good find close to the airport. As a family of four we needed a place to stay before our return flight home. It had all the amenities we required-excellent AC, wifi, breakfast for the kids, and parking.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
mel
The hotel is only good for a one night stay in residential neighborhood. It takes 1 hour in the crowed metro and a good 20 minutes walk to get there. It's difficult to find the address. The pictures in hotel.com are misleading. I asked for a full size bed and got twins, not the same. The room looked ran down and very old with holes in the curtains and mold in the shower. Not a 4 star hotel maybe a two star. There is no nearby places to grab a quick bite.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Dolores
"Friendly hotel near the airport."
We booked this hotel last minute after a missed international connection. It was close to the airport, had great amenities and was affordable. The staff was stellar and assisted in making an unplanned day a treasured memory by helping map out a tour of the city center.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Traving Student
"Nice layover stay"
Nice layover stay. Clean, quiet modern room, with Airport shuttle service. Decent restaurants with in walking distance.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Better in Pictures"
The bed was extremely firm. It was also two twins pushed together but not in a way that you can sleep on both. The sheets are on separately so if you really wanted to it would take some effort. The hydromassage shower only worked on one setting. It wasn't confusing, it just didn't work. If you look up in the bathroom, the ceiling has odd stains and looks like its crumbling off. The breakfast cost around seven euros and wasn't worth it. I got there at 7:10 am and the eggs were cold and runny, the bread sticks were stale, but the watermelon tasted fresh so they had that going for them. It was charged to the room so I could have said I was in a different room if I were a jerk. Make sure to go to the front desk to reserve the shuttle to the airport and arrive early.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Micayla
"madrid hotel"
great stay, clean room and showers. great breakfast
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nivel hotel next to the airport."
The staff is friendly and servicing, especiallly the bus driver, Sergio
Other trip May 28, 2015
Luis
"3 peregrinos launch pad"
everything is great here. The breakfast is fantastic! Only 10 easy minutes walk to the metro.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Neil
I would come back again to this hotel. the rooms were clean the staff were very nice. The hotel located in the center area and everything you need is close.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"will stay in another place"
It was close to the airport but Very, very, very difficult to find. Spent about an hour and a half going in circles trying to find the place, to find out that even the name of the hotel was different. The shower jets they advertised did not work. Pool was closed and the bed was very hard. The lobby clerk was nice when we arrived but the lobby clerk the next morning when we departed was not as polite. It was hardly a 4 star hotel.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
mark
"AVOID!!!!"
This is a 2 star hotel being sold/advertised as a 4 star. When I walked in, I was disgusted so I asked to see the room before I checked in... When I saw e elevator, the hallways, etc., at was enough to RUN. I finally made it to the room and 1) no air conditioning 2) sheets are thinner than a tissue 3) smells horrible 4) staff was RUDE and very unhelpful. I CHOSE TO LEAVE AND LOOSE MY MONEY. Terrible.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Alberto
"Would not recommend"
The only thing I can think of that was a positive about this hotel was it was spacious. My biggest complaint is that the room smelled terribly and had obviously had a previous tenant smoke a lot in the room. Yet when I asked the front desk for a different, non-smoking room I was simply told that the entire hotel is non-smoking. It wasn't an extremely unclean room (I've stayed at cheap motels that were much worse), but it also wasn't very clean either - especially for a "4-star" hotel. The shower didn't work well, and there was peeling paint in the bathroom ceiling. The heater/air-conditioner wouldn't turn on. And the walls were apparently quite thin as we were awoken in the middle of the night by some "loud" neighbors.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Caleb
"Good spot outside the city."
Awesome hotel just outside the city. The breakfast buffet was the best I've had in Europe to date; a very large selection at a very small price! The staff was kind and spoke good English. The tv even had an English channel! City parking was around the hotel (not included), but was free if you could find a spot. The closest metro spot to take into the city was about a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel. Would stay here again if ever in Madrid again.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Christa
"The Hotel has restriction for airport transport."
The rooms are nice and the breakfast was good, but if you are looking for an airport hotel, this is not a good choice. They have restriction for airport transportation and the staff seems to not care much about theyre guests.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
The staff at the front desk were not particularly welcoming. The beds were so hard and the pillow horribly soft, not in a good way. It was almost the same as sleeping without a pillow. Couldn't sleep well at all, woke with a sore neck and back - thankfully it was only for one night! The walls were thin and we could hear people talking next door.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Airport stop in Madrid"
Convenient for airport, nothing fancy but they had a good family room and the location was good.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"A very sub par hotel"
A very sub par hotel. The neighborhood is very residential and has nothing to offer. The hotel amenities, e.g restaurant, are below average
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Av
"Nice hotel but hard to find."
The hotel was a little hard to find when we got off the Metro but once we found it, the hotel was very nice. We were able to schedule a free shuttle to the airport for a 6:00 a.m. pick up and the driver was right on time. Since it was New Years Eve, the hotel had left grapes and champaign in our room to ring in the new year. That was a nice surprise. We wood stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Cheryl
"Stay over between flights"
It is the 4th time that we visit this hotel. Well located, well priced and comfortable. Nice breakfast. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Rox
"Does look like the pictures"
The shower door was broken and the room was not in great condition.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
Kedjeloba
"Close to the airport good clean hotel"
Very good for staying close to the airport. Metro nearby to go to city center but is about a 1/2 hour from it
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Devin
"Nearly to airport"
Very new design, nice breakfast, if walk around the quarter, will find some pubs, restaurants, shops...
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
julio
"Not so good"
We got to the hotel late at night and the attendant was not happy to see us. The whole place smells of cigarettes smoking. When we left in the morning, the attendant was still unpleasant
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Super good super practical the only thing was the shuttle when they pick up at the airport they don't have continuos pick up so we have to wait 1 hour but the rest was good
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Vanessa
This is a poor hotel with good food. Ac dosent work and remind you that Spain is a third world country
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
ankit
"Convenient, but 2 Stars"
I liked the idea of being able to have all five of us in one room, but the room was not like the pictures online: It was a regular small size room, with a bunk bed and rollaway single tucked in on both sides of a full. Very cramped. It would be a two star hotel in the States, at best. Staff was friendly and helpful and the shuttle made it easy to get back and forth to MAD. The area looked a little questionable at first, but it was safe and reasonably convenient to the subway.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Close to MAD airport"
Decent hotel with parking. Wifi was great and included. Would recommend to any traveller.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
VenRam
"Close to the airport"
It was fine. The staff was great. A block from the hotel you can find good restaurants with delicious Spanish food. I will stay there again.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
H. Bell
Clean and ok if just going to airport. Would not stay there for any other reason
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Overnight Stay Convenient to the Airport"
Hotel is convenient for early morning flight, but isolated. Neighboring restaurant was closed, and there aren't any attractions nearby. Staff was very friendly and offered us a list of restaurants that delivered to the hotel. Room was clean, and bunk beds were a plus for kids.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Family Traveler
"shuttle service"
watch for the shuttle hours, it's not always available. We had to use a bus and walk to get there. Metro is not too far away and the best way to get around. Staff was nice and neighborhood was pleasant.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
Terri
"Book the Executive Room"
For a low price, we booked the executive room, which had a laptop, exercise bike, and incredible shower spa. I only wish we had time to use these amenities as we had an early flight the next morning and only stayed there out of convenience.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Ellen
"Nice hotel close to Airport"
Our family of 5 stayed in the family room which included 5 beds. Room was not real big, but we didn't need much room. Just wanted a bed for each family member without paying for 2 rooms. Worked out great. Room included a nice TV and laptop that was available for use and free Wifi.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Better have GPS to find this hotel."
Not a good place to stay.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
Curtis
"close convenient to airport"
I had a quick one night stay here and it was good
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
greg
"UGH WORST HOTEL"
Don't even bother wasting your time!!! Staff was terrible-unfriendly! The room was gross!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Jackie
"Ok for quick overnight stay next to airport only!"
November 19-20 This is definitely not a four star hotel. We arrived at the airport after dark. The van came after about a 45 minute wait after the front desk reported he would pick us up in 30 minutes. The short ride to the hotel was met with a dark neighborhood with bars on all the windows. The area did not appear to be safe. The room was very used and needs some cleaning and repairs. The towels were very old along with the sheets and bed spread. We were not very impressed with this hotel and do not rate it a four star accommodation.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2013
Dennis
"Non-smoking room felt like a smoking room"
Not impressed - but for the money was a good option. The room I stayed in was a non-smoking room, but it had been a smoking room at some point - the smell was still there. The breakfast buffett was ------ better skip it. Transportation was great - friendly and accomodating driver.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Barajas Airport"
I had to stay overnight because of a missed flight and I didn't want to go to far from the airport. This hotel is a great value, very close to the airport and very well priced.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Cesar
"Small room but convenient"
We selected the hotel as a good bargin, close to airport and allowed for 5 in the room. The hotel met our needs although we won't stay there for more than one night.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Good hotel for the money."
Larger hotel room which was very pleasing. Best part was the shuttle to the airport - first departs at 6AM. Saddest part was having paid for breakfast and no nothing was mentioned as to the time of service. When we noticed it did not start until 7am and we had to depart at 6:30am, the staff member who checked us in he said "My colleague will set it up here in the lobby in the AM" - no such service happened or was found. Nor did the AM person mention anything about any coffee or tea being found anywhere else. Waste of money and quite disappointing.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013