All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2280 Brown Ave, Manchester, NH, 03103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"MHT"
What a great place right at MHT. Diner attached. Found out they have a parking deal too. My new favorite place to stay near MHT. We are northern NH fliers that need a place for those early morning flights!!
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
paul
"We'll be back!"
What a relief after day of travel. Relaxing, comfortable room. Indoor heated pool. Couldn't ask for more.
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
NExt to dinner and across the street from Mickey d's and dunkin. No bars around. but it was a nice place for the price.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
shailen
decent for the price. stayed there for 2 days.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
shailen
"Nice Hotel near the Manchester airport."
Whenever we have a very early departure or very late arrival in Manchester, this is the place we like to stay. It is clean and comfy, and it has its very own yummy diner.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Joyce
Excellent Hotel, staff were super friendly and unlike most hotels that offer the continental breakfast that is usually cold eggs and cereal this hotel has a diner that serves real breakfast like steak and eggs and kids eat at the dinner free all day long. Will be our hotel of choice from now on for sure.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Very cl"
Nice smelling and comfortable room. The staff was so nice and do was the Diner next door , we will return ! Only "bad thing" I saw was peeling wall paper patch beside air conditioner and mold in bath tub wall grout, use bleach !! I had to mention but this hotel is a real deal all and all.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Moonshiner
"Airport convenience + on-site diner = bliss"
This Holiday Inn was a perfect place to rest our heads after a full day of flying from the west coast. Upon checkin, the front desk staff was friendly, welcoming, and offered some advice on getting around and where to eat. In the morning, we had breakfast at the diner attached to the hotel (not affiliated with Holiday Inn), and I have to say, it was some of the best breakfast food I've had in a long while. Everything was fresh, made in-house, and served hot. Open from 5am to Midnight, you MUST stop in for a bite when staying at this hotel!
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Aaron
"Generally, a nice hotel."
Unfortunately, and probably like a number of hotels, this one never cleans their A/C units, so when you switch to heating, like we did, the stench is enough to kill you. We opted not to heat our room at all inorder to be able to breathe.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Manchester Airport Travelor
"Great stop on trip"
Very nice and clean. Very enjoyable and roomy. Didn't care for sink outside if shower area.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Roy and Char
"Close to the Airport"
In for a wedding so spent little time in the hotel but was very nice.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
SandyZ
"Staff that went the extra mile!"
Amanda and her colleague on the night of 10/7/13 were great! We arrived after a long trip to a room that had "questionable" conditions. We expressed our concerns and immediately were presented with options for a room change in the midst of a crazy evening of last minute check ins due to a weather situation. Thank you for the response to our concerns, for the change in rooms, and for a great experience. We will be back on future travels to Manchester!
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Okay stay"
Everything went okay however there was trash in the trash can that was never emptied from the previous renter.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
nice clean room, hot coffee in lobby, computer in lobby for guest, and a diner attached. enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great team"
the lodging and dining at this fine place was the best. thank you.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
BJ
"It's a decent place to stay"
The hotel is a bit dated but everything was fine. It was inexpensive but we could have had a great, free breakfast at Holiday Inn Express - need to consider when planning your next money-saving hotel stay.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
John B
"Convenient location"
We stayed at this hotel to spend time with friends and visit the Deerfield Fair. It is conveniently located just off Rte 293 in Manchester near the airport and has a very cool diner attached to the hotel! The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. They also have a pool. We would recommend them and would definitely stay here again....
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
PAULA
"close to airport"
Hotel was nice. Close to Airport. Besides having a nice restaurant, it was very close to a very good seafood restaurant. Hotel worked out ok.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
Betty
"Excellent Experience"
Staff was extremely friendly to my son. Very clean hotel and Airport Diner was fabulous.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Dawn
"Would not stay again"
The people were nice and the free coffee downstairs was good. It was good to have a small fridge and microwave in the room too. However, the ventilation system had mold built up on it. It was also hard to control the temp in room. Apparently it is motion activated. Hard to control when you are sleeping. Overall cleanliness was not there. Very hard to get into the parking lot. One way side streets not clearly marked.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Was great for stating overnight for a flight out of Manchester. Had a great restaurant attached, reasonably priced. Also dunkin donuts a cross the street as well as McDonald's. Would stay there again!!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
Caren
"Pleasantly surprised!!"
Late arrival at airport - needed hotel close by and found this on the internet; about a mile away, very easy to find, moderately priced for a one night stay before continuing on to our destination. We were very satisfied with this older hotel, it was clean, comfortable and quiet, with helpful desk clerks.. there is a very neat little diner-type restaurant attached. Quick access to the turnpike as well. We will recommend this hotel to all our friends.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
My stay at this hotel was very brief, but it fit the bill perfectly. The hotel shuttle was at the airport to pick us up like a flash and returned us there quickly the next morning. The room was nice, comfy, and quiet (though it could have been a bit cleaner). The Airport Diner had great food and was open late - very welcome after a long, long day of travel and a late arrival at the hotel.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Close from Airport"
I was there only one night and I was please with everything.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Convenient"
We arrived at the airport late and were happy about how close the hotel was.The attached diner was good. We will probably stay there when we fly home.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
Nick
"Easy on & off the x-ways"
Hotel staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, the facility itself is clean but tired- in desperate need of new carpeting and fresh paint.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
Doug
"Stop Over"
The staff was outstanding. They were attentive, pleasant, and willing to help us in any way. The room was very clean and modern(new furnishings. We'll be booking there again.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2013
ED
Very clean rooms and pool area
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great overnight stay before early morning flight.."
I decided to stay here the night before a 6 am flight. They checked me in quickly in the evening and signed me up for the 5 am shuttle. The front desk called me in the morning to be sure I still wanted the shuttle and it was ready at the front door when I came down. Great service! Hotel was comfortable and clean - either just built or recently updated.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"Typical Holiday Inn"
I stay here for convenience to MHT (Manchester/Boston Intl. Airport. Good location, free shuttle to airport, diner attached to the property. Staff always friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Good choice for short overnight."
The hotel suited our needs well. Easy midway location on our way to Mt.Chocorua from Cape Cod. The hotel staff was friendly. And overall the hotel was nice. Our room could have used some extra TLC from the cleaning department but nothing that would keep me from going again. The Airport Diner was perfect! Good food, Great Atmosphere, Reasonably priced, Excellent staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. I’m sorry to hear that you felt your room was in need of some extra attention. As a proud recipient of the Quality Excellence Award, we take the cleanliness of the hotel very seriously. Rest assured I will pass your comments on to the staff so we can ensure this is addressed. I am happy that you found our hotel a convenient half way point to your destination and that you enjoyed our wonderful Airport Diner! We hope to see you back in Manchester, NH soon!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Kimberly
"Very Nice Hotel"
We only stayed one night for an event in the area and the hotel was very nice. A totally non-smoking hotel is something I always appreciate. The 24 old fashion dinner attached to the hotel was really cool.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Thank you for your kind review, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the Airport Diner. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"excellent experience"
Could not ask for anything more and the restaurant attached was unbelievable.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
I am very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your most recent stay with us and enjoyed our onsite restaurant, The Airport Diner. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to them. We hope to see you again on your next trip into the Manchester NH area!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Room was hot"
The only issue that we had with the hotel is that the air conditioning in our room didn't work. The unit was set on high cool with no cool air coming out of it. When we inquired about it at the front desk they told us the unit was on a sensor that shut the unit off when we left the room, that would have been an acceptable answer if it was working when we were in the room. On a good note, the Airport Diner that was attached to the hotel was very good with a good variety on their menu.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
I am very sorry to hear of your troubles with the heating/cooling system in your room. In most cases the unit takes a few minutes to cool the room down due to the motion sensor. In this case it sounds like it needed a little more attention, and I am very sorry that we fell short giving this issue the attention it deserved. Rest assured I will pass your comments along so the issue may be addressed right away. Also, thank you for you kind words for our onsite restaurant The Airport Diner! I am very happy you enjoyed their services. I hope to see you again on your next trip into the Manchester NH area.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Cathy
"Great for early morning flights"
We had a 6 am flight, so on the last night of our vacation we wanted to be close to the airport. Very convenient!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
LV
"Base camp MHT"
This hotel is attached to a super diner that is open 24hr a day. The diner has great food and the hostess who checked me in at 23:30 on a Friday evening was helpful with great ordering suggestions. I had to extend my stay another evening; this was not a problem. I told them a guest was going to arrive at my room around 0100 Sunday morning and he was directed to my room. Its location was close to attractions for me-the mall and a bookstore and transport to the airport by the hotel was done almost at my request and the driver and I had a nice conversation. The dated furniture in the rooms was going to be replaced over the year and a renovation is planned in the future. This place is a good hotel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
drainky
"Close to interstate"
I was there by myself for 1 night. Room was clean and comfy, pool was clean although not enough towels when I was there. Around 5pm on a Saturday. I would stay here again and recommend it.Jim
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Nice stay. Pleasant courteous people. Comfortable and clean room. Close to both the highway and the airport without the noise from either.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2013
G Seeth
"Easy access to airport"
Good location for access to airport, comfortable rooms and reliable shuttle service. I can't give 5 stars because my room wasn't the cleanest and the bathroom was a bit dingy and needed a thorough cleaning. But overall a good value.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Decent room, but not soundproof, and no breakfast"
The hotel room we stayed in was, overall, pretty nice. However, they claimed it to be soundproof, it was not at all. I heard talking and what I thought was knocking at one point, but it was coming from up the hallway. We could hear talking from the room next door as well. The sound of the elevator dinging 6 feet or away from the door could be heard inside the room, across the room, lying in bed. The biggest letdown for me was that I got this room expecting to have an included free breakfast, as listed under the info when I reserved this room. I should add that I had stayed in this hotel previously, one year before this, and there was a free breakfast included with the room, that could be gotten at the Airport Diner (lovely little place, but busy), which is downstairs. It was late when we got to the hotel, and we were looking forward to our breakfast in the diner in the morning. When we asked about the free breakfast, we were told that breakfast had to be paid for in the diner, and there was no free breakfast included with our stay. Again, one year before free breakfast was included with a room at this hotel, and it was listed on the info page on this room this time around - it was false, we were letdown and had to find breakfast elsewhere when we went out in the morning. Bummer.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
E.
"The Manchester NH Holiday Inn"
Not great. But landed to late to drive to my destination. The place is old and not too clean. And it was $120.00
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Convenient for our purposes"
Convenient for our purposes. It was clean and ac worked decently (our stay was during a heat wave). We did need to call down for additional toilet paper as there wasn't much in the room and the toilet paper roll needed a bit of maintenance. The ice machine was inconveniently located on the 3rd and 1st floor and not on our floor and so required a bit of a walk to retrieve and the ice machine was in a room that also required the key to get into.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Thank you for your honest review. We are happy you found us convenient for your needs on your most recent trip into the Manchester NH area. Rest assured I will pass along your feedback to our housekeeping department about the volume of toilet paper in the room. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Very clean and friendly."
Very clean room and friendly and helpful staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, I will pass on your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Overnight Stay in Manchester, NH"
Holiday Inn Manchester, NH was a very good experience. We arrived after a long day at New Hampshire Motor Speedway and everyone was pleasant and eager to assist were needed. Would definitely book this hotel again for future traveling plans in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and will stay again in the future!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"No Again at this location"
First off, I paid Hotels.com extra for a room with a double bed. The hotel did not accommodate this at all. We are at capacity and all we have is a king room with a pullout take it or leave it. and quoting the night manager, " you are prepaid, so it's up to you!. The disrespect was over the top!
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
I am so sorry to learn of your negative experience during your most recent stay. We appreciate your honest feedback and I want to assure you this is not the typical behavior of our staff. This issue will be promptly addressed so we can ensure this does not happen to any of our valued guests. I want to extend you my most sincere apology and I hope that you will consider giving us another try the next time you are in Manchester, NH.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
ES
"Close to airport"
Nice and convenient to Manchester airport. About a 5 minute drive to the terminal access..
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"WEEKEND STAY"
I CHECKED IN ON SATURDAY AND OUT ON MONDAY. FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED IN THE STAFF WAS NOTHING BUT GRACIOUS. I'M THE TYPE OF TRAVELER WITH NO SENSE OF DIRECTION AND THE STAFF WAS MOST HELPFUL IN GETTING ME FROM POINT A TO B AND BACK AGAIN. MY ROOM WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND EXTREMELY CLEAN (I'M THE TYPE THAT CHECKS THE NOOKS AND CRANNIES). I WOULD DEFINITELY STAY THERE AGAIN AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO OTHERS.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Thank you for your wonderful review! I will proudly pass on your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
CYNDI
"Stayed 1 night - comfortable, clean older facility"
very close to airport, gas station across the street for filling up rental car
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Art
"Close to airport; has diner attached"
This is a nice hotel, but needs some TLC. The bed linens & bath towels need to be updated. The bath towels were so rough on the skin & not at all similar to some of the other hotels where we have stayed. The bed linens were also rough on my skin. The diner connected to the hotel is convenient and the food was good. It was also close to the airport and has 24/7 shuttle service.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Brenda
"Fine for airport convenience"
Perfectly acceptable hotel - nice decor very pleasant and helpful staff who dealt with a change to the reservation (with hotels.com) very helpfully. The only drawback is the diner being the only food - greasy, unimaginative and not really up to the quality I'd like. Since the area is not downtown, it's really the only option besides MacDonald's, and would be nice if it were more high quality.
Response by Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Thank you for choosing The Holiday Inn at the Manchester Airport, We are very happy we were able to assist you with your reservation modification. We hope you come back and stay with us upon your next visit to Manchester, we would be very happy to assist you in finding a great place to eat locally and transportation if you do not have a vehicle.
1 night trip May 9, 2013