All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, ON, K2K 2W2, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Everything was great for our short stay. Very comfortable. Only negative was that the description mentioned robes in the room and there were none. Not a problem though as our stay was fairly short.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
A lovely hotel with great facilities.
6 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
Martyn
Wonderful stay! But front desk check in was a little bit slow.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Adam
"Quiet location"
Quiet location in non-commercial area of town but easy access to Canadian Tire Centre and shopping/restaurants.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Alexandre
"MY TYPE OF ACCOMODATIONS"
A VERY COMFORTABLE UNSCALE HOTEL GREAT ACCOMADATIONS , GOOD FOOD ETC AGOOD SPOT FOR A STAFF WERE VERT FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Brookstreet very nice"
Our stay was great. This hotel has free shuttle service to the Candisn Tire Centre. There is not a lot to do around the hotel but the bar was good and the service was great. The hotel is very safety minded, you only had access from the 1st floor up to what ever floor you were staying on you could not go any higher.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Angela
"Great stay!!"
Was great as always, great customer service and top notch amenities
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
Vijay
"Amazing suites!"
Stayed in their junior suite and it was the nicest room I have ever stayed in.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2015
Robbie
"4/5"
It was a great hotel. Only thing is that breakfast wasn't free and you had to pay for parking. I'd give it a 5/5 if it wasn't for those things
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Nice room, poor food"
The hotel room was excellent, although the WiFi signal in my room was awful despite the fact that there was an access point just outside the door. We ordered some room service and they were prompt. The steak, however, was not seasoned very well. I would not order room service again. I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place, except that there were no other amenities in the area at all! We drove around for over half an hour before we decided to just go back to the hotel and order something.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Aaron
"Great Stay @ Brookstreet"
Stayed at the Brookstreet on business. Great hotel, very clean, modern, super comfy beds and great staff. The two restaurants on site are also excellent. Free shuttle to the Sen's game was a bonus. Definitely go again.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Maurice
"Great place to getaway for a night"
Had a lovely staycation at the Brookstreet this weekend. Confiest king size bed -- ever
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Andrea
"Enjoyed anniversary at the Brookstreet"
Spent the night at the Brookstreet for our anniversary. Enjoyed an upgrade to a corner suite, the room was very comfortable and well equipped. Had a drink in the lobby bar and then spent the evening at the nearby Kanata Centrum for dinner and drinks. Overall our stay was as expected, as we'd stayed there before. In terms of Ottawa hotels, it is definitely in the top 3-5 options in the City, and the number 1 in the West End.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
One night...no breakfast place unless you are willing to pay $32.95 for brunch...yes it was Sunday morning, but we wanted to be served breakfast.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"what a stay"
Room was clean, quiet, friendly staff, enjoyed our stay. Did not like having to pay to park our car in the underground, being as there was no other alternative parking available
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"Nice but nothing around"
I selected this hotel because I needed a charger for my electric car. Hotels with chargers inside Ottawa are about the same price but lower quality. The flip side of that coin is this nice hotel has nothing around. I was surprised to be stuck in the middle of low rise office buildings and not much else. You won't be walking or exploring this neighbourhood to kill time.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Chrisizzle
Wonderful.loved the room,staff and shuttle bus.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Leslie
Stayed overnight as a stop in place for a wedding. Quickly checked in and had a hot tub at the very nice outdoor pooland hot tub. Had the option to go indoor pool as well....pool is very difficult to get to (through health club, needed a code to open outdoor gate etc.) Rooms were great, need to clean the vents in the bathroom...a dust bunny fell on me (but very minor problem to a very nice room)... Location is not to be desired, nothing but golf is within walking distance. Wish breakfast buffet was served after 9:30.. Good stay! -
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Great Hotel, beautiful views and excellent service. Best hotel stay in Ottawa.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Johnathon
This is the second time I booked this hotel. Amazing highly recommend
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Roberto
Staff were very courteous and efficient. The room was refreshed everyday of our stay without fail but at the same time, the carpet in our room was ripped noticeably, the door to the unit storing the television was close to falling off, the paint was damaged and peeling behind the makeup mirror in the bathroom and by the windows of the room. The beds were comfortable and everything worked properly except for the fan in the bathroom which unfortunately did not work. Enjoyed our stay as it was very quiet at night for sleeping and the area around Brookstreet was easy to navigate to downtown Ottawa from.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Very nice."
We came to see a concert at the Canadian Tire Center. Very nice having the shuttle to and from there. Our safe was broken in the room and although the maintenance man came quickly (and with chocolates) he was not able to fix it. Hotel seemed to be out of the way but fine for us. Daughter was very excited because One Direction had just stayed there.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"AMAZING BEDS!"
The beds are AMAZING! Great drinks and food at the bar! Close to the outlets for shopping!
2 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
Beautiful hotel. Very relaxing. Bed was comfy, room was very clean. Enjoyed the jazz band at Options, food was great too. Highly recommend.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"BrookStreet was GREAT!"
Absolutely beautiful hotel! Will book again! Staff are super friendly and helpful!! Couple small things: Internet connection is not very good and access to pool (either through the gym or from the front entrance) is very humiliating for the bather.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Tammy
"Relaxing stay"
Stayed one night. On 16th floor. Very comfortable beds. Nice view of Ottawa river and golf course. Staff very friendly and helpful
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Great location to venue we were attending......."
Clean, great water pressure of the shower...........the best feature....the bed......like sleeping on a cloud
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
karl
"Great Bed!!"
Our room was lovely, and the bed was the most comfortable we have ever had in a hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Great hotel in a dull place."
Very pleasant stay outside Ottawa. Area around the hotel couldn't possibly be more mundane but hotel was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Beautiful hotel."
My boys and I came to Ottawa for the AC/DC concert. The hotel was recommended by a colleague. We will definitely go back.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Great place to stay in...Kanata!"
Very nice hotel. Dinner at Perspectives was fabulous, as were drinks and live jazz in the lounge. The lounge was busy but the bartender treated us right...like we were the only ones there!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Awesome hotel! Clean, spacious and great customer service. We have three kids under 5 and they accommodated us by having crib and sofa bed made up and ready to go for kids to go to sleep.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"If only the mattress would fit into my luggage : )"
Still trying to figure out how to pack the hotel's mattress into my luggage. : ) The bed was incredibly comfortable. Hotel service didn't get the highest mark because room service isn't served until 11:00 a.m. Check out isn't until noon, but if I'm going to go to the trouble to get dressed to go to a restaurant for breakfast then I'm dressed and out the door. Didn't know when I booked the hotel that they had a shuttle that would take you to the Canadian Tire Centre. That was a HUGE plus in my book. Looking forward to staying again!
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2015
"hotel nice, staff not so nice."
The fitness center took longer to get to than I would like for a quick morning workout. Ice only came through room service, which took 30 minutes. When I tried calling the guest services at one point, it literally took 10 minutes for them to answer. There was a fire alarm, which delayed us being able to leave (as the upper floors were not permitted to vacate), this was not their fault, but it meant i missed a morning appointment and the staff was in no was apologetic.When I was checking out, the fellow asked if I had a pleasant stay, I replied that there were a few problems, and he turned, and walked away!! Actually just walked away. If you need somewhere to sleep, and nothing more, but want it to be super nice, this place is fine. But if you are hoping for any sort of customer service, I would go elsewhere.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Hotel was fully booked. Parking was full, arriving late, we could park next door with a card placed in the car. Everything was great, but we only stayed one night.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Antoine
The hotel was terrific. Great Breakfast. Very accommodating staff.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"August 2015"
The hotel structure and facilities are wonderful. We found 2 coffee spoons that weren't clean - otherwise the room was spotless. The room service was prompt but the food quality was disappointing - greasy fish (but excellent fries) and breakfast food only OK - expectedly a much higher standard for the food. The salted outdoor pool was very nice.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Fantastic Hotel. Close to the city with a nice comfy room
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Dom
"Good Experience Overall"
This was a good experience overall. The room seemed clean and the beds are super comfortable, offering a restful sleep. There is an extra charge for the underground parking and our card, which is needed for entrance and exit of the garage, kept timing out. Suggest stay away from the restaurant as it is a rip and the food needs to be found with a magnifying glass. While the experience was acceptable, have had better rooms for less.
Reviewer
Nice hotel but too many nickel and dime add - ons including very expensive parking which results in not a great price at all
Black Eagle
The policy of charging a security deposit of $200/room is excessive.
Loved this hotel!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Papadakis
Nice room. Love the balcony.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Rest stop between travel cities."
The front desk and staff were very helpful and friendly to our needs. Unfortunately we did have a problem. There was no outlet on one side of the bed. This was necessary because my daughter is on life support at night. We called down and an extension cord was run across the room to accommodate the electrical hookup. Unfortunately I was charged $25.00 for use of the cord. As far as I was concerned this was a design flaw. In the morning a bill was put under the door for the charge. After visiting the front desk with the extension cord the charge was reversed. I felt that if I stole the cord I would have been charged but that was not in my character, which was more of a concern to me. I suggested that it might have been a better idea for them to write on the bill that a charge of $25.00 will be charged to the room if cord had to be replaced. Also there was no grab bar in the bathtub area which was surprising for a 4 star hotel.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Sandy
"Anniversary Weekend"
we were 3 couples celebrating our anniversaries. 2 vegetarians and 1 vegan. The hotel kitchen was more than happy to accommodate any changes in the menu. The hotel grounds offered places for a nice stroll along a country type pathway. The music park really tickled me pink. Very nice gym. Having a balcony attached to our room with a lovely view of the Gatineau Hills and the picturesque grounds and golf course was nice to have my morning coffee on. We picked the Brookstreet Hotel because you have a Jazz bar. We were not disappointed. Good food, good company, great service. Thank you
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Sue
"Underwhelming - Expectations not met."
Our Anniversary stay started off poorly for two reasons -- upon check-in I was advised that the special request/accommodation I had made upon booking could not be honoured (they had no record of the request, despite my showing them the confirmation email). Also, we wanted to use the bus shuttle to take us to dinner at the Marshes Restaurant - but was told that, too, was unavailable that evening. With that, the tone was set for our stay. Front desk staff were indifferent/unapologetic. Great view, but for the price/service experience, will not stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Douglas
another fantastic stay at the Brookstreet, great service, great food, nice room
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Always enjoy our stays at this hotel!"
Our daughter attends university in Ottawa and we have good friends that live nearby the hotel. It has a great restaurant and bar with regular jazz singers plus hanging by the pool in the summer is awesome.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Jane
"Very nice."
Nice hotel, very modern, Clean. Would have been better if parking was included in the room cost. No complaints.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Alexander
"Terrible customer service"
The dismal customer service we received during our recent one night stay was so terrible it has prompted me to write my first hotel review. For starters, and just so you are aware, the Brookstreet is in the middle of an industrial/business park area. The front desk staff was the absolute worst I have ever had the displeasure to encounter. Truly uncaring and unhelpful. All of the staff we encountered at the hotel didn't really seem interested in correcting any issues or ensuring our stay was satisfactory. We checked-in late at night with 2 young children. I enquired whether the pull-out couch was made-up as had been requested. The woman checking us in said "Yes" and then proceeded to give me a tutorial on how to pull it out and where to find the blankets and pillows. After I move the 100lb coffee table and set the bed up I called down for more blankets. 20 minutes later a housekeeping staff member comes and presents me with a duvet and a duvet cover. Wrestling a duvet into a duvet cover is not high on my list of fun activities to do at a so called 4 star hotel while I am trying to put 2 tired kiddos to bed at 11pm. The next morning we went down for breakfast at 9:30am but had not made a reservation. We were told we could have a table but "had to be out by 11am"...really??? This is just a sample of the type of service, or lack there of, that we experienced. We did ask to speak to a manager but were told there was not one available. We will not be back.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015