All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Rather comfortable
    Great amenities
    Location is ok
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
Clean and nice hotel. Overpriced... $7 for a bottle of water.....GET IN THE SEA!!!!
Response by Brookstreet
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. The water in the mini bar is $7 for a large bottle, however we do provide two complimentary bottles of water each night of your stay in all guestrooms. We do hope we can welcome you back again soon.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
"Great spot for shopping and CTC"
Nice Staff, Nice clean room, good underground parking, close to outlets, concerts and shopping Artwork on the wall had a bit to be desired. Nude man/ women?? artwork a bit out of place.
Response by Brookstreet
Thank you for your review and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. We are sorry that the artwork did not meet your expectations, our artwork is all from local artists from Canterbury High School. Thank you again and we hope we can welcome you back again soon.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Murray
"Great Hotel !!!"
Went to see Garth Brooks. Loved the free shuttle to concert!!
Response by Brookstreet
Thank you Gerrette, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Brookstreet.
Trip with friends Apr 4, 2016
Gerrette
"Outstanding!"
We had a wonderful stay. The staff is phenomenal, the food in the restaurant is to die for and the beds are out of this world. We have stayed here multiple times and always leave happy. My fiancé proposed to me on Saturday and the staff helped set up the room, etc. This is by far my favourite hotel to stay at.
Response by Brookstreet
Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for your review and we are so glad you enjoy spending time at Brookstreet. We hope we will see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
Samantha
"Great family getaway, pools, arcade games and kids"
Great family getaway, pools, arcade games and kids activities.
Response by Brookstreet
We are glad that you enjoyed your family stay at Brookstreet! We hope we can welcome you back again soon.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Ruben Daniel
"Good food"
Was good for relaxing
Response by Brookstreet
Thank you Jorge, we are glad that you enjoyed your dining experience at Brookstreet.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
JORGE
"Meh"
I was given a great review of this hotel and it did not live upto my expectations.
Response by Brookstreet
Hi Meh, we are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2016
Danielle
"Best Hotel in Kanata"
I came here on business for a couple of days and knew from previously living in Ottawa that Brookstreet is the best hotel to stay in in the Kanata area. After checking prices online it was only $2 more than the Holiday Inn Express so I happily booked it even though it was a few kilometres further than other options. The only complaint I have about this hotel is the parking garage. Each day when I tried to leave there was a problem with the exit delaying me by several minutes. Also the parking garage floor was exceptionally dirty to the point I didn't even want to roll my luggage across it. But again despite my whining this is by far the best place to stay if you have to stay in Kanata, and everything else about my stay was satisfactory.
Response by Brookstreet
Dear William, thank you for your review and we are glad that you keep choosing to come back to Brookstreet. I am sorry to hear about your problems with our parking garage, we are looking into the problem. As it is nearing the end of the winter we will be undertaking a deep clean of our garage very soon to get rid of the dust. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are back in Ottawa.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2016
We had a great stay! The room was beautiful and the bed very comfy!
Response by Brookstreet
Dear Karolann Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Ottawa.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2016
Karolann
"Average"
Overall the stay was not bad. Just average.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Duncan
"Great hotel, one caveat"
We were looking for a romantic getaway for valentines day. The hotel was great, with one exception: the pool area was constantly overrun by children. The first time we went down (Saturday afternoon), the pool was reserved for swimming lessons, so we couldn't use it at all; the second time (Sunday morning) we could get in, but there were so many kids that trying to swim was impossible. Apparently people in the neighborhood can buy passes to the hotel pool, as no one there seemed to be staying at the hotel. It's more of a community pool than a hotel specific one - so while it's technically correct that they have a pool, good luck getting to use it on weekends.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
"most comfy bed ever"
Amazing hotel. really annoying that you have to put your key in the elevator when sometimes it doesn't work and sometimes it's too packed to get at it.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2016
Really enjoyed our stay
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Really great trip, amazing staff
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2016
Tessa
"Best Hotel I have seen so far!"
Best stay in a hotel in my experience. We have stayed at many 4 stars hotels including Hilton in various cities and the Marriott as well and this hotel is much better! The bed was extremely comfortable, even their pillows and I usually hate hotel pillows. The restaurant Perspectives is amazing!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Everything was great for our short stay. Very comfortable. Only negative was that the description mentioned robes in the room and there were none. Not a problem though as our stay was fairly short.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
A lovely hotel with great facilities.
6 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
Martyn
Wonderful stay! But front desk check in was a little bit slow.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Adam
"Quiet location"
Quiet location in non-commercial area of town but easy access to Canadian Tire Centre and shopping/restaurants.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Alexandre
"Christmas holiday 2015"
Enjoyed our visit to Ottawa. Did have one suggestion. We were visiting from another town and were not told about carding the elevator. Although we appreciate the privacy issue, it was a little embarrassing not to be able to just get in the elevator and have it go when you pushed the button ...until a friendly couple explained the card issue. Also there was a problem with the exiting from the garage as they were working on the gate at the exit. We had a lot of trouble getting the gate to open. On the other hand, we would like to thank the person in the laundry, Roger I think, who retrieved my husbands watch and returned it to us. This was greatly appreciated as it was a present from his wife. Thank him for us. Merry Christmas
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
E and B
"MY TYPE OF ACCOMODATIONS"
A VERY COMFORTABLE UNSCALE HOTEL GREAT ACCOMADATIONS , GOOD FOOD ETC AGOOD SPOT FOR A STAFF WERE VERT FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Consistent quality"
Convenient location. Friendly staff. There was a false fire alarm at 5am and when we checked out they apologized and comped our parking which was a pleasant
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
debbie
"Gorgeous hotel!"
I spent Christmas night at the Brookstreet and was warmly greeted and offered an upgrade to the golf course view with balcony. The room was incredible and the staff was accommodating to my every request. I woke up to breakfast in bed exactly how I ordered it. They definitely pay attention to detail here. I can't wait until my next visit! Oh and the beds are heaven!!!
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
sarah
"Last minute stay"
Hotel is one of the best in Ottawa. The only negative thing I could say about the hotel is its location. It is 100% safe and in a great neighborhood however there is not much going on around there. There is really nothing within walking distance but the hotel is one of the best I have stayed in in terms of Quality, Service, Experience. This hotel is were the NHL sends there teams to stay when they are playing in Ottawa. If its good enough for a bunch of millionaires then shes good enough for me.
Other trip Dec 21, 2015
JD
My husband and I stayed at the Brookstreet a number of times several years ago, and always with pleasant memories largely because of the décor and in particular the dining experience. We were disappointed this time to see how run down the facility has become since our last stay, and as well noted that windows on our floor as we waited for the elevator were quite noticeably in need of cleaning, the décor, tired. The glass on hall tables look dirty and in need of cleaning as well. The plant on the table appeared neglected. Our best experience was in the dining room where a young man from the Philippines served us. The drinks and food were excellent, and the service flawless. Breakfast in the morning was equally enjoyable.
Other trip Dec 13, 2015
"Brookstreet very nice"
Our stay was great. This hotel has free shuttle service to the Candisn Tire Centre. There is not a lot to do around the hotel but the bar was good and the service was great. The hotel is very safety minded, you only had access from the 1st floor up to what ever floor you were staying on you could not go any higher.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Angela
"Great stay!!"
Was great as always, great customer service and top notch amenities
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
Vijay
"Amazing suites!"
Stayed in their junior suite and it was the nicest room I have ever stayed in.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2015
Robbie
"4/5"
It was a great hotel. Only thing is that breakfast wasn't free and you had to pay for parking. I'd give it a 5/5 if it wasn't for those things
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Nice room, poor food"
The hotel room was excellent, although the WiFi signal in my room was awful despite the fact that there was an access point just outside the door. We ordered some room service and they were prompt. The steak, however, was not seasoned very well. I would not order room service again. I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place, except that there were no other amenities in the area at all! We drove around for over half an hour before we decided to just go back to the hotel and order something.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Aaron
"Great Stay @ Brookstreet"
Stayed at the Brookstreet on business. Great hotel, very clean, modern, super comfy beds and great staff. The two restaurants on site are also excellent. Free shuttle to the Sen's game was a bonus. Definitely go again.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Maurice
"Great place to getaway for a night"
Had a lovely staycation at the Brookstreet this weekend. Confiest king size bed -- ever
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Andrea
"Enjoyed anniversary at the Brookstreet"
Spent the night at the Brookstreet for our anniversary. Enjoyed an upgrade to a corner suite, the room was very comfortable and well equipped. Had a drink in the lobby bar and then spent the evening at the nearby Kanata Centrum for dinner and drinks. Overall our stay was as expected, as we'd stayed there before. In terms of Ottawa hotels, it is definitely in the top 3-5 options in the City, and the number 1 in the West End.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
One night...no breakfast place unless you are willing to pay $32.95 for brunch...yes it was Sunday morning, but we wanted to be served breakfast.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"what a stay"
Room was clean, quiet, friendly staff, enjoyed our stay. Did not like having to pay to park our car in the underground, being as there was no other alternative parking available
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"Nice but nothing around"
I selected this hotel because I needed a charger for my electric car. Hotels with chargers inside Ottawa are about the same price but lower quality. The flip side of that coin is this nice hotel has nothing around. I was surprised to be stuck in the middle of low rise office buildings and not much else. You won't be walking or exploring this neighbourhood to kill time.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Chrisizzle
Wonderful.loved the room,staff and shuttle bus.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Leslie
Stayed overnight as a stop in place for a wedding. Quickly checked in and had a hot tub at the very nice outdoor pooland hot tub. Had the option to go indoor pool as well....pool is very difficult to get to (through health club, needed a code to open outdoor gate etc.) Rooms were great, need to clean the vents in the bathroom...a dust bunny fell on me (but very minor problem to a very nice room)... Location is not to be desired, nothing but golf is within walking distance. Wish breakfast buffet was served after 9:30.. Good stay! -
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Great Hotel, beautiful views and excellent service. Best hotel stay in Ottawa.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Johnathon
This is the second time I booked this hotel. Amazing highly recommend
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Roberto
Staff were very courteous and efficient. The room was refreshed everyday of our stay without fail but at the same time, the carpet in our room was ripped noticeably, the door to the unit storing the television was close to falling off, the paint was damaged and peeling behind the makeup mirror in the bathroom and by the windows of the room. The beds were comfortable and everything worked properly except for the fan in the bathroom which unfortunately did not work. Enjoyed our stay as it was very quiet at night for sleeping and the area around Brookstreet was easy to navigate to downtown Ottawa from.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Very nice."
We came to see a concert at the Canadian Tire Center. Very nice having the shuttle to and from there. Our safe was broken in the room and although the maintenance man came quickly (and with chocolates) he was not able to fix it. Hotel seemed to be out of the way but fine for us. Daughter was very excited because One Direction had just stayed there.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"AMAZING BEDS!"
The beds are AMAZING! Great drinks and food at the bar! Close to the outlets for shopping!
2 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
Beautiful hotel. Very relaxing. Bed was comfy, room was very clean. Enjoyed the jazz band at Options, food was great too. Highly recommend.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"BrookStreet was GREAT!"
Absolutely beautiful hotel! Will book again! Staff are super friendly and helpful!! Couple small things: Internet connection is not very good and access to pool (either through the gym or from the front entrance) is very humiliating for the bather.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Tammy
"Relaxing stay"
Stayed one night. On 16th floor. Very comfortable beds. Nice view of Ottawa river and golf course. Staff very friendly and helpful
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Great location to venue we were attending......."
Clean, great water pressure of the shower...........the best feature....the bed......like sleeping on a cloud
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
karl
"Great Bed!!"
Our room was lovely, and the bed was the most comfortable we have ever had in a hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Great hotel in a dull place."
Very pleasant stay outside Ottawa. Area around the hotel couldn't possibly be more mundane but hotel was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Beautiful hotel."
My boys and I came to Ottawa for the AC/DC concert. The hotel was recommended by a colleague. We will definitely go back.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015