All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
2829 S Carson St, Hwy 395 1 Mile S of Town, Carson City, NV, 89701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

The room looked clean and how I expected. But every I went like my room, hotel hall, lobby, and the breakfast room the vents have a build up of black mold and that is all I could smell. I would give higher reviews if the customer service was through the roof and if I was not gasping for clean air.
7 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Unsatisfied with Super 8 Carson City"
Check in time is listed at 3pm but we were unable to get the room because it was not cleaned. Requested specifically a non smoking room but was unable to get a non smoking room. Over hotel was dingy run down and unclean. Carpet in the room was filthy!! Will be sure to never stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Cindy
Stay was good
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Pedro
Great breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
They said free Wifi during booking but there was no internet service through out my stay and overall it was not happy with the service and quality of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
NAGESH
"Super8 Carson City"
It's an OK place.
4 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"No roaches and bedbugs"
I prayed it didn't have any types of bugs, and it didn't ! The front desk lady was nice, helpful. Our room #232 was clean, the beds were comfortable. We had our own food with us, so we didn't have the breakfast there. Perhaps the rooms needed a complete renovation
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Erdembulag
"Ellen's review"
It was fine - just what we needed and expected
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
ellen
"Very comfortable!"
I had a great time. I was only in town overnight so basically used the room to sleep in and get ready for the next day. My room was very clean, the water pressure in the shower was good and it was so quiet that I got a really good night sleep.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
Nice staff. Quite when we were there.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Not too bad"
Guest services was very helpful. Small rooms hard bed. Not to bad for price.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Very nice hotel and room. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip May 19, 2015
JAN
"Wonderful experience"
The room was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful was a wonderful experience
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Teresa
"Nice location"
Had a nice stay. Ask for extra pillows - you only get two and they are very smushy (I sleep with two); in room coffee maker however, not enough packets in case you like to have more than one cup before you go down to the continential breakfast. If you miss that, go next door to Grandma Hatties!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Carson City typical hotel kinda dingy"
A decent location in South of town, cheap but a bit dirty and dingy. Ok for the price I guess and my dog was allowed. Ok place.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Clayton
"I slept"
Carpet was in dire need of replacement. It seemed sticky and had several stains and countless cigarette burns.
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
"Nice staff needs upgrading"
Stayed New Years Eve 1 day only. Front Staff was very Friendly. Checking in and out was quick and easy. Older beds and thin walls made it hard to sleep, you can hear a lot of noise from the rooms next door.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice and clean. Close to everything"
It was New Year's Eve room was nice. Clean and comfortable. The only bad there I was woken at 130 am to people talking very loud and laughing in the hall and doors slamming. Mind you it was New Year's Eve . When I woke up and took a shower and went to load the car there was about 15 to 20 kids out side the door smoke ing and drinking . I was young once and did the same thing. But I did not get enough sleep for my long drive I had for that day. That is the down side of it. But other wise it was a good stay. Go there again but not on New Year's Eve cus it's for sure they rent the rooms to people how party and have no respect for others when they are trying to sleep.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Wont stay here Again"
dirty and smelly describes the hotel. Carpets were so dirty that it was getting stuck to feet. Breakfast was bad and had a huge line in a tiny room. hotel had a weird smell.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Needs major facelift"
Stinky rundown facility. Make it your last choice. Works in a pinch.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Very pleasant stay."
Very pleasant stay. The lady behind the desk was great.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"wasn;t there long"
Came in, went to dinner, slept & left. The staff was great, breakfast was pretty limited.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Roger
"CLEAN & CONVENIENT"
The room was plain and simple, exactly what I'd expect for the price. Wi-fi was very slow. Breakfast was nice in a nicely fitted room. Grandma Hattie's restaurant right next door was "down home" reasonable and good. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Bad service"
:( Bad customer service at the time of registration...
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Jose
"Front desk staff was fabulous"
hotel room was alittle small for 3 days stay should have paid more for two beds.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Dianne
"Tahoe"
Our stay was awful. The AC didn't work, pushed out hot hair, no ceiling fans. The floor was really gross, turned our socks black, and smelled like poo from time to time.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"you get what you pay for."
it was OK, we did get ants in our food, smells smokey throughout hotel and the worst part was as soon as you took your shoes off your feet they were so freaking black that our white sheets (where our feet lay) were black...pretty gross but it was $50 so I can't expect perfect. good breakfast and I can't complain about neighbors because most of our stay we didn't have any
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
colleen
"adequate accommodations"
for the price... the motel was an adequate stay. carpets were dingy, decor was very dated. on the plus side, the room had a mini fridge and a microwave
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Mike G
"trip"
The staff couldn't be nicer. The room was ok. It was clean enough, but was hotter then the hubs of h*#$ when we got in there. The microwave must have been 20 years old and the refrigerator hardly kept our drinks cold. There were dogs everywhere and it looked like people were living there. Also it looked as if they were renovating several room and were working late into the night.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Good Service"
It was nice
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Pame
"My expectations equaled the price"
The staff are friendly and helpful. The amenities in the room made up for the condition of the place. Better cleaning and small cosmetic repairs would go along way. Linens were nice and clean, no bed bugs! Place was relatively quiet and pet friendly was a huge plus for me. Looks like they are slowly grading here and there. Being located next door to a renowned coffee shop "Grandma Hattie's" is a plus as well.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
Cyndi
"Clean and Basic"
No complaints about cleanliness or staff. The walls, however, were incredibly thin and our neighbors were extremely loud.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Nice, but simple. Very satisfied with the stay. I would star there again.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
It was ok for what we needed it to do, it was clean and the free breakfast was average. The neighborhood was not that bad.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"pretty typical economy hotel"
Only problem was a dog left in the room near us that barked a lot.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Lilbit
"Nice hotel Staff"
It appeared that the room was freshly painted and if I hadn't lost an earring, I would have thought it very clean. Getting down on one's hands and knees revealed that the corners were drungy. Air conditioning didn't work well. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
lonaranger
"Drug Smell lingered"
We walked into the lobby and all we smelled was the very strong odor of what I think was Marijuana.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Comfortable if not fancy."
Needs new carpet etc. but we were very comfortable and treated very well by the staff. It was clean.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Carla
Kinda scechy little scared to stay but for one night we handled it
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Kerrie
"Clean, Good Breakfast, Worth the Price"
We made last minute plans to go to Tahoe for the 4th of July, so this was the closest hotel we could get for a decent price. The hotel was clean and had all the basic comforts. It also had a fridge and microwave, which was very handy for us. (I like to heat my milk up for café late). The breakfast was decent (Waffle maker, oatmeal, cereal, yoygurt, toast, juice, coffee), and considering the price this was a good deal. The staff was courteous too, although we didn't interact too much. We arrived late and left early, so basically had sleep, shower, and breakfast. The distance to Tahoe was about 25-30 miles, which was the only downfall, but this is not the hotels fault.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"Nasty place.Dirty rooms, torn furniture, unhigenic"
I had to buy my own bed sheet to put on top of the hotel's bed sheet, so that I can sleep confortably. I saw stains on bed sheet and torn bed sheet. It is a nasty place.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Bad"
The wfi did not work we needed to upload pic but could not the phone did not work!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Very clean, nothing fancy, staff went above and beyond. I would recommend this motel. Breakfast was very nice touch.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Quick trip in town, quicker trip out of the bed!"
Room was average, clean, etc... bed was TERRIBLE! Should've just slept on the floor!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
aching back!
"First time in Carson City."
The staff was friendly, the room was a little less than I expected. I usually stay at Motel 6, and should have this time.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Tom C.
"Wouldn't recommend"
The interior of the buiding is in serious need of repair. The carpet in the hallways is disgusting with stains at ever room entry. The bed in our room was worn out and very squeeky. The bathroom had torn linoleum and missing edges on the sink counter.
3 night trip May 9, 2013
MM
"Close to Account called on!"
Very Good!
1 night trip Jan 21, 2013
"Happy to stay in this hotel"
For the price we payed and the services they offered was excellent. I really liked this hotel. Recommend to my friends.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Srinivas
"Great Location to Cover both parts of Lake Tahoe"
Great place for bachelors or friends hanging out. I cannot expect it to get any better for the price I paid.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Suraj
"location perfect for reason we were there"
the staff was very friendly, there is a restaurant in the same parking lot (very convient) just overnight stay but room met needs for our trip.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2012