All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
12211 Gateway W, El Paso, TX, 79936, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!"
We checked in at 9:30pm to the suite. The first thing I tried turning on was the AC, no luck. I called front desk they had us bring all of our stuff down for another room. She chicks the computer, guess what, no more suites available. I settled for an "upgraded" room that included 2 beds, fridge,and microwave. We stayed from Friday night through Monday, guess what, room service NEVER CLEANED our room once! Every single morning I had to ask for clean towels for my fiancée and 2 kids. I even told them personally our room hadn't had any attention, no change was made. We had so many dirty towels in our bathroom that on Sunday night when we returned to our room at 2:00am I had to throw them down the hallway. I called front desk at that time and asked if housekeeping was off all weekend. Of course he said no and asked why. Oh I told him alright and all he could offer was clean towels and sheets for me to pick up. WE ARE NEVER STAYING THERE AGAIN! AND I'VE ALREADY SPREAD THE WORD TO MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE STAYED THERE TOO. I know Microtel isn't going to care or call me, but they have already lost 17 customers because of this horrible service!
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
David L.
"Sink was very slow/ac turn off after 12am"
The sink was clogged for all 3 nights and drained very slowly. Reported it to desk. There were no maintenance personnel on duty (Sat night and Sun) and they would have housekeeping look at it. I was in room when housekeeping came and they did not have the skills required to correct the issue. Bathroom floor mate had holes (2 large and several small), 2 of the 3 towels were frayed and coming apart on 2nd night of 3 nights. Hotel rate was good for the area. Restaurants were within 4 miles of the hotel. The staff did not offer to move us to another room with working sink. The comment was it would be fixed on Monday, after we checked out.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Rooms and bathroom were really dirty. First and last time I stay at that hotel
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"Last minute stay"
The construction killed the vibe of the place and the really loud neighbors who kept slamming their doors at night.
3 night trip May 11, 2014
We came in around 11:00 pm to the hotel on friday thr 25th oF april. The front desk clerk was very helpful in helping us get settled and even drawing us directions to nearby food places. I really appreciated her. The cleanliness was good and the breakfast was good as well. They could add a waffle maker to tge breakfast. I love those things but other than that it was a great stay. Thanks for a comfortable night!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Limited shuttle service"
Place was clean, staff pleasant. However, we were disappointed to learn that the shuttle service did not start until 8 AM and there was no evening shuttle service. That was problematic for us with an early morning flight and a car we wanted to return that evening. Instead, we kept the car for an extra day and drove ourselves to the airport. Instead of facing the traffic once again (it's a challenge figuring out the access roads in this new section of highway) we ordered out from the one place that was recommended (by the staff). Delivery was prompt and courteous. The food was good. Eating in our room was just OK. Next time, we'll stay closer to the airport.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Lois
"THE WORST.... LITERALLY"
Literally the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in my whole life. When we checked in it was just to unpack our bags and head out. Getting back that evening, I went to set the alarm for the morning and it was like there was a button stuck on it. I then went to call the front desk for a new one and there was NO PHONE. I called fro my cell, told them about the alarm and the phone and NO ONE resolved the problem When we were checking out the next morning I was looking around the floor for anything we may have left and the floors were disgusting. We didn't eat or drink anything in the room and there was food and stuff ALL OVER THAT FLOOR. Will never stay there again, would Never RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE!!! Staff couldn't care less. I tried to complain when I checked out, asked for a manager, she just said no.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Brandi
"Close to family"
We checked in at 11:00 p.m. The air conditioning did not work. It took 45 minutes for someone to come to the room and check it out. The hotel employee conformed that the AC dod not work and moved us to the only other available room. Unfortunately, the key did not work for the new room. The hoite employee came to the new room with a key and he could not get the room open. He did not have the master key because the manager had taken the master home. We had to return to the hot room and attempt to sleep. The next day we did receive a new room and the air did work for our remaining two nights.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Jim Dixon
"Poor"
Dogs barkingin the middle of the night no toilet paper how to ask for it baby food all over picture frame in the living room
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Paid to much for a dirty room"
very unsatisfied rumor security carpet was dirty smells bad
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Fast check in super friendly staff"
Fast check in super friendly staff. Very confusing for travelers to access due to construction.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
paul
I booked the wrong location. I will not come back to this location. This location did not have the amenities (microwave/fridge) as the location by El Paso International airport location for the same price. The coffee was not hot (2 different times we came down to eat breakfast) The continental breakfast was not as nice as the other location (El Paso International Airport)
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
J
"Travel to Central Texas"
Comfortable
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Nice clean motel."
My stay was short, but very nice. Stayed in standard rooms that were clean and quiet. The 2 most important things your looking for. The staff was very nice and extremely helpful. Haracio the desk clerk on duty where we stayed helped me with directions on how to get there.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Very clean"
I was originally going to stay for two nights but my trip was cut short because of a family emergency so i had to request for a refund for my second night. The two staff members that i spoke with were very helpful and understanding and were able to get it all arranged for my refund. The room was nice and very clean. Wouldn't mind a better tv but it was ok. The only thing that i think is an issue is the the hotel is not very accessible from the freeway and a little confusing to get to but im sure it will be better once the construction is completed on the highways bridges.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
The staff was very nice and helpful, the room was very comfortable and had much counter space and areas for us to settle our things. There were 4 of us staying in a double room and it never felt crowded. The location of the hotel was nearby many restaurants and stores and the hotel did offer a place to do laundry. There were no disturbances from nearby guests, the wifi was great, and the breakfast they offered was good as well.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Victoria
"good i liked it the room walls are a little thin"
room walls are too thin i could hear every thing from the room next door... but over all i liked the motel thanks i would like to see a larger selection for bbreakfast
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Maybe bad timing"
With all the construction going on with the freeway and around the location, the hotel was hard to get to.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Poor service and room was not very clean.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
"GREAT FOR A WEEKEND STAY"
VERY ENJOYABLE MEET WITH MY NEEDS. THANK YOU
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
CARLOS
The staff was very nice and accommodating including allowing me to use the computer and printer in the lobby to print my boarding passes. The room was clean and offered free wifi. Nice hotel and would definitely use again.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Ken
"It is what it is"
Pros : - price - location - good for 1-2 night stay Cons: - poor Internet - poor cable tv reception - thin walls, can be noisy at times I've stayed hear a few times, overall a good Hotel. Keep in mind they charge your credit card in advance. Clean rooms, no-thrills breakfast, coffee acceptable. If you do have high expectations then you'll be pleasantly surprised.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
Texas78641
"Convenient and affordable"
Our stay was fine. It was near our business site. The price was excellent when other facilities had tripled their rates, yours were honest. Thank you. You are in the process of upgrading your facility but that did not keep you from offering a very clean and decent facility.
4 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"worst el paso hotel."
i requested a non smoking room and they gave me a smoking room because that was all they had. terrible room. extremely little, cold, bathroom was awful. this is the last time i stay here. do not waste your money. front desk person really nice though.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
dann
"Handicap"
They placed me in a handicap room! Very frustrating!
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Not too happy"
With my husbands work we travel at least every other month. We try to budget,and this budget was very disappointing . In most hotels there is usually a coffee maker ( with coffee and tea) also a microwave and mini fridge. So if your used to those things, I d k ...........
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
nat
"not very kept up"
Sheets and towels had holes in them from wear. Hair in for ERS of shower and bathroom floor. Small room, limited TV channels. The A/C had an odor to it.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"Clean and Simple"
Stayed here while visiting friends. I was in small room single queen. very simple. It didn't have micro or small fridge which i found to be odd. Its great if your are just looking for a place to sleep. but if you want a nice room to hang out in or even a decent continental breakfast. I would not recommend it.
4 night trip Jan 16, 2014
small town girl
"Thin walls and spotty internet service"
Second time I have stayed here and both times I was subjected to the sounds of love making above or next door. They must have no insulation in the walls. Wireless service was very sporadic.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
Marty
"plumbing issues"
our first room had a sink faucet with very little flow and the shower did not work (water flowed out of the tub spigot where it abuts the wall vice coming out of the shower head). They reassigned us to another room and the shower/tub would not completely turn off (dripped all night). We closed the bathroom door vice attempting to get reassigned again.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Disappointed with Microtel Wyndham"
When we arrived at this hotel the front counter staff was somewhat friendly. The lobby was clean and well organized. As we got in the elevator to go up to our room, the door kept opening and made strange noices; plus it was dirty. Eventually the door closed and the elevator went up, but it was a scary experience as it made so many noices we thought it was going to get stuck. The room is the smallest room I have ever been in at any hotel. The towels looked old and dirty. The room above me shreeked at every movement the guests made, especially their bed, kept me up most of the night. The TV had extremely poor reception, maybe three channels were clear. My guess is that during the night something happened to the ceiling by the coffee and juice area for there was some of the ceiling stucco, or whatever is used on the ceiling, all over the coffee and juice machines and on the floor. I figured it would be cleaned immediately but it was not. This mess was there the next morning...totally unacceptable. I expected more from a Wyndham brand!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Lozo
Our stay was just for overnight during a road trip, so we weren't looking for a luxury hotel. If you want a relatively inexpensive place to sleep this would work, but I would still consider other options. Don't know when this hotel was last refurbished, but it could use an update. Minus 1 star for very uncomfortable beds. Minus 1 star for cramped quarters. Minus 1 star for the 'breakfast'. Minus 1/2 star for horrible cigarette smoke smell on the 3rd floor hallway. Thankfully our room did not suffer from it or we would have left. Plus 1/2 star back for the staff's quick response to the dreadful room they had us in at first. Plus 1 star back for being right on interstate 10 with easy off and on.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"older hotel"
Bathroom sink would drain slow. Remote to old television not working.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
"Good located"
Staff wasnt at the hotel when i came to check in. So i went away. And came a few hour later and then staff was back already.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
walter
"easy access to the freeway and near by resturants."
Spent five nights in the area visiting relatives and friends. Location to resturants was a nice way to meet and greet.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Rudy
"Good motel"
Good price // nice and clean // good air conditoning and heating //
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
"Best hotel bed ever"
I stayed 5 days in microtel east in El Paso and the bed was the best ever. The staff was very helpful and polite. More importantly, I feel like the cost was a steal. I will stay there again when ibn El Paso.
5 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
"Close to freeway"
Nice and clean rooms. Staff was friendly and location was perfect as it was off of the freeway. Restaurants were about a mile or so drive away. Breakfast was basic continental breakfast, nothing fancy. Coffee was a bit weak, but kids liked the juice and bagels. It met our needs driving across country.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
Genny
"Awesome staff"
The staff was friendly and the room was clean.
3 night trip Dec 9, 2013
"Very hard to find"
Location is terrible. Very hard to find do to constructions around that area.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Was a great value and a great stay! Can recommend it it you are looking cheap but in very good conditions.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Oscar
sent a reply on the email. No towels in bathroom, no pillow cases, no ice bucket, carpet was dirty, no coffee at breakfast, very few food items set out, heard at least two customers complain about their experience as well. Improvement in management needed. Housekeeping employees really dropped the ball this time around.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
Robert Orr
"Bad service and a bug."
My whole experience here was not pleasant. The room was dark. The carpet was old, worn and had stains. There was also some sort of weird bug crawling around that I killed. When checking in I waited 20 mins while staff was talking about personal things. I will never stay here again even if I was offered a free stay!
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Wes
air did not work nor did cable TV Room 225
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"AN OK HOTEL."
WE ENJOYED OUR STAY AND ROOMS WERE CLEAN AND COMFY
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
SOCIAL WORKER
"great price. confusing location"
The hotel was very clean. The staff was great. The rooms were nice an plenty of space. The location of the hotel is a little confusing to get to. You either need to have a car or take a taxi every time you wanna leave. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2013
noe c
"dirty carpets"
The room was small and carpets were dirty and stained. Looked like they needed shampooed or replaced. The price was reasonable but better upkeep is needed.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
Ken
"Would definitely here again"
I really enjoyed my stay here. We thought it wouldn't be so great because of the price & some negative comments I saw. But I was very impressed, service was good, room was clean, and the bed was extra comfy!! Definitely recommend!!
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
Angie
"Great Stay, Great Price"
The room was smaller than most hotel rooms that I have stayed in but well worth what I paid. The staff was great. The rooms clean. Hotel property well kept. The lobby was very inviting. The continental breakfast could be a little more but sufficed for what my family needed. Over all, excellent!!!!! Thank you. I will be returning.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
rene
"Clean and neat"
The hotel was very clean and organized. The AC is a bit ancient and cuts on and off constantly, but other than that they stay was wonderful. Highly recommend!
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013