All hotels in Antioch, Tennessee, United States of America
400 Collins Park Drive, Antioch, TN, 37013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"terrible"
Was 5 degrees outside staff had turned off heat in room window was left open room temp 30 and falling Window heater warm room to 60 by 6am bathroom never got above 50 shower was intolerable toilet use was painfully cold. And we were one of many who had cold rooms. Room smelled stale the bright spot was the breakfast which I give 4 stars out of 5 plus I waited upon arrinval at 9pm the night of our stay the clerked missing for 20 mins and when contacted about the heat could only say sorry ! DJB Illinois
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
We apologize for the room temperature upon arrival. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you get the chance to visit us again so we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
all sad & true
"Ice Storm in Nashville."
The Manager was great, very accommodating. Rooms were clean, and staff was friendly.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Penelope
"Beautiful but some noise."
Great breakfast, don't miss the resort-like pool and hot tub. Super suite with every amenity I could wish for, comfortable bed, good black-out drapes. Front-side rooms probably have interstate noise. I was on 3rd floor rear....just the same level as the train track beside the parking lot. Late night trains honk their horns. I had ear plugs and would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
Alice K.
"Needed a place to sleep with a pool for the kids."
Run down and outdated. Could not reach anyone via phone to give me directions when the freeway was shut down.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Mandy
"Avoid"
First, didn't have room I booked available. Room provided and a toilet that didn't work properly. A sink that didn't work and carpet that was dirty with stains. Service at the counter didn't seem to care about our concerns. Plus, they were not very friendly. Avoid...
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Rodger
"Dont stay anywhere else in this area"
Had to stay 8 days while working thru a situation at home. Rooms were clean, food is good, no problems at all. For the price you can't beat it. This area has a few spots like $10 cheaper, but the $10 is more than worth going to Country Inn. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker. No complaints whatsoever.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2015
Bryan
"Quick stop to rest for the night"
Drove from Alabama and needed a place to stay for the night before continuing up to Indiana. This place was cheap so we picked it. It was decent but not great. Didnt look dirty but kind of felt like it. They lock the doors at 11pm which i didnt like , made me feel like i had a curfew. Not enough lighting outside. Overall was a decent place for our needs.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Desiree'
"poor"
The hotel so dirty and the room
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room during your stay, in regards to the overall cleanliness. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Tired but getting an update....nice staff"
Staff very helpful and friendly and that is appreciated as the hotel is in need and undergoing a renovation. Asked for an updated room and they gave us the best the had. Tired out but as clean as could be even tho old. Beds need to be replaced as everything else. I had read the reviews and expected this situation but as we were just driving thru and the price was right, it was fine with us. No restaurants in the immediate area but we were just going to order pizza anyway (good pizza recommended by front desk). Breakfast was fine. Hwy 24 out of Nashville is a very busy freeway so took longer than we expected but had to go that way this time.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
joanne
"review"
We checked in and right back out.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay, in regards to your immediate check-out after checking in due to unsatisfactory conditions. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Diana
"organization"
Disaster,took 3 attempts to get my rooma lot of road traffic noise,TV was not functional,was there because my wife died in hospital on 2/12/15
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
anthony
"Good Hotel"
It is located between a highway and railroad tracks, so I wouldn't recommend it to light sleepers; but the noise didn't bother me at all and it is convenient on and off the highway. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Nash
The carpet is a little worn, but the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Business Liecenance"
The Staff was Great. Very Friendly! Checking on me to insure I didn't need anything. they were working on upgrading the hotel, but they were never seen our inconveniencing.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Buford
Everything was OK except the bathroom wasn't as good as it should be. Toilet leaked and needed resealing and cleaned around the base. Otherwise, good breakfast, nice sized room..
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Reservation, made through Expedia, was there when we arrived. Staff friendly and efficient.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Had a nice time here"
The staff was really nice and professional. The rooms was clean but the carpet needs to be replaced. They are under renovation so that was a plus. The hotel is close to many restaurants... all in all its a nice hot and I will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Uninformed"
These are pretty reliable hotels in the Midwest. Clean, comfortable, reasonably priced. This one was below reasonably priced . For a reason. We got what we paid for ,.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay and felt uninformed about the hotel. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
ajw
"Worst Hotel Ever"
I'm a million mile frequent flyer, so I've seen a lot of hotels. This is the worst by far. Impossible to find - it's on a small unmarked side street right on the train tracks! Interior is filthy, and much of the second floor hallway carpet is held together with duct tape. The tub had some brown stain and with the overall cleanliness of the hotel I was afraid to take a shower. Thanks goodness I was only there for a few hours before catching a flight. Only redemption was the front desk staff who was friendly, but botched our wake-up call. We never received the wake-up call to meet our 6:30AM flight! Luckily we Set an alarm. Don't stay here - you'll be sorry.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room, including the carpeting, bathtub, and overall cleanliness. Also, we do apologize you did not receive your requested wake-up call. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"quick stop"
It was sleeting-raining-snowing so it was difficult to find the place. It looks like it has been there for quite a while. At first we thought it was closed because the first sign wasn't lite and it was after a curve in the road and the restaurant that was next door was closed. It was clean--and a good breakfast.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Quick stay"
The staff was pleasant, the room a bit musty smelling. Overall a good experience. We arrived at 11pm and left at 6am so it was quick but a decent place to just spend a quick night while traveling.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello, Thanks very much for your review. So sorry that you were uncomfortable in your room. Please do call our staff on your next visit should you have problem/s about your stay as they will attend to you immediately to make certain you will have a great time and restful stay with us. Regards from Country Inn and Suites.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
carrie
"Worth it for a short stay"
Sketchy appearance on the outside but the interior is decent. Room was comfortable enough for 2 night stay. Breakfast might be the best part.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Krisy
"my review"
It was a very nice place to stay and the staff were very friendly. It was very sad to know that they were still suffering from the flood that happened a few years ago. You can tell that they are a community that are pulling together to bring the area back. God bless them in this effort and the people that come in and out of their doors. The other reviews judge the hotel very harshly not knowing the story. If any government help was given it was very little.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Family get together...."
Enjoyed my stay over all. Breakfast was very nice both mornings. One of the main reasons for my booking at the Country Inn Suites was the indoor pool and hot tub caught my attention. I paid a little extra hoping to have access to pool and hot tub. This turned out to be the only let down because they had it closed both of my days there.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Bruce, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson. It is pleasing to read that we were able to offer you a comfortable accommodation. I am sorry that the amenities you were looking forward to enjoy was not available due to scheduled maintenance. I hope we could have the opportunity to accommodate you the next time you are in town. Kind regards from our entire team.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Bruce
"nice hotel"
it's was a great hotel !!! I really loved the continental breakfast .
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Dyneze, We are grateful for your kind feedback and rating for our hotel. Thank you for your time in sharing your approval on the accommodation we have provided you. Your generous rating validates our effort. We hope to serve you again soon.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Dyneze
It was fine. The workout equipment was malfunctioning but the room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello, I apologize that the workout equipment was not in good working condition when you stayed in our hotel. This was already called to the attention of personnel in-charge and I am certain this will be taken care of. I am pleased however that the quality of clean in the room we assigned to you have met your approval. Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. Kind regards from Country Inn & Suites.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Not up to Country Inn & Suites standards"
This hotel needs a makeover in the worst way. There was a sign saying it was under construction (however I did not see any signs of construction). The rugs were terrible throughout...in the hallway and in the room. The bed was very poor. It sagged and I could feel the springs. It was bad enough that my wife and I slept in separate beds. About 5 am I woke to the strong smell of breakfast....smelled like hash browns. Note we were in room 240 which is quite a distance from the breakfast area. Must be some exhaust from the kitchen too close to the air intake for the hotel. Finally, the hallways must have been 85 degrees.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Jim, I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent stay with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues and you concerns right away. Your detailed feedback regarding the bed, the cleanliness and your concerning feedback about the smell from the kitchen that was getting in your room which was very unusual. Your feedback will not go unnoticed as this will be verified and addressed accordingly. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Nice enough"
The hotel was nice enough for what we needed it to be, which was basically just a place to sleep. We did enjoy the pool & hot tub as well, which was extremely nice.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello, Your positive review means a lot to us.I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. I am glad that you had a pleasant time in the pool and hot tub. We appreciate your time in sharing your experience. we would be delighted to have you as guest again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Over charged"
They charged me more than what it was told and they did not honor check in or out times. I work at night.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay in regards to billing and the check in and check out times. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nice hotel next too interstate."
For a 1 night stay, it was nice hotel For the money we paid. Clean room, facilities. Breakfast had a lot of choices an edible. Would stay again.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Amanda, It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your compliments, rating and review. We are glad that our effort to provide clean and restful experience have paid off. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
amanda
"Clean and Comfortable"
This was a stop on a roadtrip with the family. Clean and comfortable. Above average breakfast.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello David, We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very happy to hear of our success in our goal. Thank you for staying in our hotel with your family. Your compliment for our breakfast will be shared to the team, we appreciate your kind words. We look forward to serve you again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good value for quick stop."
I booked a "1 King Non Smoking 1 Bedroom Suite" but it was no different (perhaps a tad bit bigger?) than the average room size of a hotel in this price range. If you think of a Suite as having two rooms (a living room and a bedroom) you might want to call the desk to clarify their definition. The Suite had no sofa anyway. I visit Nashville fairly often and the price was right for a one night stop. Breakfast was included and I found it above average for most hotels in this category. The WiFi was very slow and couldn't handle streaming audio. My room was very close to the front desk so I would bet they don't use the same connection they offer their guests. The service was great and the staff helpful and polite. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello, We are thankful that you share your comment about your recent stay in our hotel. We will verify the room assigned to you. We will make sure that the room’s feature is well presented to the guests next time before assigning. We will also send request to check on the internet connection, we appreciate your time informing us about the inconvenience you experienced. I am glad though that your feedback about your stay is overall satisfactory. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Cold and old"
Dark lot, noisy interstate, no heat in rooms until you walk in and have to wait did the warm up. Old beds! Slept with clothes on and decided we had enough at 3:00am so we packed up our 3 kids and continued driving.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Sam, I would like to apologize to you and your family for our failure to provide restful accommodation to you and that your concerns were not immediately rectified. Your comfort is truly important to us. Trust that should you give us another chance to serve you, It will be a more pleasant and restful experience. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Sam
"Excellent place to stsy!"
The staff was friendly. The hotel experience overall was great!
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello, It is fantastic to learn that were able to provide you an excellent experience. We sincerely appreciate you speaking well of our staff’s hospitality. I hope you will accord us another chance to give you a great experience in our hotel on your next trip. I
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good and pleasant"
Very comfortable and clean. Staff was very nice with very good work ethic
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Dave, Thank you for the opportunity to showcase the quality of accommodation we have worked on so we could have your approval and perhaps patronage. Your fine view of our staff’s hospitality is priceless. it all paid off our continuous effort to achieve excellence and consistency. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in town.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
dave
"Country inn"
Nice hotel for the money. Rooms were clean. no problems for an overnite stay. They baked fresh cookies!
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Percy, Your feedback about your stay in our hotel is truly valuable to us. We are pleased that you find our price a good deal for your money. Knowing you were satisfied of the accommodation you received from us have paid off our effort to make certain you will enjoy your stay. Thank you for the chance to serve you in our hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
percy
"Avoid at all cost..."
The room was filthy when we arrived. The floor in the bathroom was disgusting. It appeared that the room had not been vacuumed since there were bits of trash scattered throughout the room. The carpet in the room and hallway was worn and dirty. The bathtub leaked water onto the carpet in the room. We couldn't get out of there fast enough the next morning. Avoid at all cost.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Theresa
"trip to Nashville"
The hotel location, between Interstate 24 and a railroad track, proved to be quite noisy. Hotel furnishings in poor condition, chairs in breakfast area worn so that pads were visible. Carpets show discolor at best and severe wear at doorways or other edges.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointments you experienced during your stay. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Stop over in Nashville"
The hotel was tucked away and not very visible, so we almost missed it, but once we were there it was great. The room decor was a bit antiquated, but clean, and the room was very comfortable. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Lisa, Thank you for making our hotel your choice to stay. It is nice to know that you find the accommodation comfortable and staff to be helpful and attentive to you. We are grateful that you did not hesitate to stay in our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Keep on driving- Not your typical Country Inn"
Do not believe the "good" rating this hotel has. We were so disappointed with the neighborhood and the general condition of the hotel. I booked this when we were driving north from Florida-- and didn't take the time to read reviews!! It was a "non-cancellation" booking-- so we were stuck. I saw the picture of the indoor pool and booked it. If we would have driven up to it first-- we wouldn't have even stepped inside. The hotel is located down a dark frontage road... away from any other businesses and nestled between the interstate and a railroad track. Many of the lights were out on the exterior of the building. The lobby was clean enough-- but the carpet was the grossest, dirtiest carpet I've ever seen. It was held together with duct tape. Many of the lights were low volume lights-- so the place had this dark sense to it even with the lights on. Our room was non-smoking-- but the rooms across the hall were all smoking. The bedspreads were very dated and the mattresses seemed very old and cheap. There was mold in the bathroom-- since there wasn't a fan. There were speakers in the hallway that played talk radio the whole time we were there. I honestly thought I was in a horror movie.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Jennifer, I am very sorry that you were not entirely pleased with the accommodation we provided you during your stay. Your detailed, personal assessment of our hotel’s physical condition will be used as reference so we can make necessary improvements in order to serve you better in the future. Thank you for your business, we hope to have another opportunity to serve you again in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"New Years stay"
Dated hotel but ok need to put new carpet in hallways duct tape in place of transitions breakfast was good and overall the hotel was good and easy to get too
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Mike, We appreciate your candid personal assessment of our hotel. This will help us as basis in our continuous effort for excellence. Thank you for your business, we hope to have another chance to offer you improved accommodation in the future. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Never again!"
This hotel is nasty; gross carpeting that is stained and held together with duct tape in hallways. Hotel sits between railroad tracks and hey next to abandoned restaurant. Not a good place to stay and the priced way more than those I saw in Murfreesboro.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of our hotel, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
MJ
"Rooms clean, breakfast room dirty"
Hotel in bad area of town, my visitors accosted at nearby carryout, room service did not exist when asking for more towels and wash clothes, breakfast area dirty and in extreme need of repair. Food preparer not helpful when asking that food be refilled. Room deal was good though.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Carolyn, I apologize that you were uncomfortable during your recent visit in our hotel.We take our guests’ feedback seriously as it help us monitor your level of satisfaction on the quality of accommodation you received when you stayed with us. Your comment on the breakfast area and service will be submitted to our management, they will surely look into this matter closely and will address accordingly. I am glad though that the quality of clean in the room have met your satisfaction. We hope to have another chance to serve you again soon.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Carolyn
"Clean & friendly"
Very friendly staff, room was clean, breakfast was great.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
JEH/CJR
"Nashville area."
Hotel located about 10 miles South of Nashville. Clean and the queen suite we had was good for 4 of us going to the Music City Bowl.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Douglas, I am glad that we have successfully provided comfortable accommodation and easy access to your travel purpose. We appreciate your time in sharing your thoughts on the accommodation you enjoyed when you visited us. Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Douglas
"Quiet sleeping space required"
Hotel needs updating. The carpets were worn and dirty and mended with duct tape. The beds were sagging and soft. Hotel backs up to train tracks and a loud train went by at least twice during the night. Additionally the walls were thin and we could hear lots of noise from above. We just needed a quiet place to sleep after 12 hours driving and this did not fit the bill.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Michelle, We appreciate your candid comments. I will accelerate your feedback for evaluation and trust that this is verified and addressed appropriately. I regret that you were not entirely comfortable with the accommodation we provided, your review will be used as reference so we can serve you better, accordingly on your future visit. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
MICHELLE
"overpriced for the condition of the room"
WORST best we have ever slept on! felt like there were not box springs. lobby, elevator, hall areas disgusting. looked as if carpets had NEVER been cleaned. property not in a great location either. breakfast was surprisingly good.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Sherry, It is sad that we failed to meet your exacting accommodation preference when you stayed with us. Nevertheless, we hope to have another chance to serve you better in the future, your feedback will be used as reference so we can serve you better in the future. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Sherry
"Changes should be made!"
The hotel was grose! They need to update everything! Also was very loud all night from the interstate traffic.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Brooke, I regret that you were entirely satisfied with the accommodation we provided you. We appreciate candid comments from our guests as it help us identify aspects that need attention so we can offer our guests better services on your future visits. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Brooke
"Convenient to continue on our trip"
Staff friendly, and informinative, the morning breakfast were excellent. Appearance and decor should be updated, rooms need a face lift!
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello, Thank you for your compliment on the efficiency of our staff as well as the quality of breakfast we served you. It is wonderful to know that these aspects have met your approval. We appreciate your candid comments on the decor and your thoughts on the room assigned to you. I will submit your feedback to our management. I assure you that your feedback will be used as reference for future improvements.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Sufficient pit stop"
This was a pit stop for us en route to Florida. It more than served it's purpose for us.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello, Knowing that we have exceeded your expectations on the quality of service you enjoyed during your stay with us brings fulfillment to our team. Thank you for making our hotel your choice to stay during your trip. We will do our best to provide consistent quality and value accommodation on your future visits.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014