All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
11700 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable"
My stay was wonderful I enjoyed the pool. The walk to the beach . Only problem the air condition or heat did not work . We was like frozen Popsicles all night
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Pre holiday getaway"
good service---shower broke but the y relocated me quickly
2 night trip May 20, 2015
Colin
"Not real impressed"
Too many rules...signs everywhere of what you could not do. Was not even allowed to smoke on the balcony. Hotel staff was ok, location was good.
3 night romance trip May 19, 2015
tracy
"friendly staff, great hotel gym"
Stayed with a few friends for a weekend getaway. We had a great time. Ice rink inside the hotel and the ice cream the stand sells is pretty good. Pool area and gym was very clean and they even have table tennis. Room was outdated and the sofa was really worn but overall it was great. The wifi was Barely working but I think that was only because the hotel was pretty much fully booked. Staff was very friendly and helped us with anything we needed.
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Kai
"Average"
The beds were ungodly uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Bruce
"No stay"
Could not stay there. They had no parking places so had to go to another hotel to stay. Not good for business. They told me I could park 3 blocks away maybe I could find a parking place there.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
BOBBY
"a come again place"
the hotel was fine. pool outside closed getting ready for the summer season to start, but that was great watching them ready up the place. We would stay there again
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
richard
"Worth the stay"
Came here with a friend for 2 nights. Hotel was surpringly clean and nice and neat. Bathroom was super clean as well and had plenty of towels. Housekeeping comes around daily. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Nice view of the city as well. The beach is right behind the hotel so it's not a far walk. They also have a indoor and outdoor pool. The bed and pillows were to hard for me and had fun playing tug of war with the screen door to the baloncy but overall it's a nice hotel for a good price. Well most defiantly being staying here again when I came back for the 4th of July.
2 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
"Always been a big fan of the Carousel"
I have stayed with the Carousel several times in the past but haven't been there in 10 years or so. Overall the place is fantastic for family and friends or just a nice romantic getaway. I was happy to see they still had the ice skating rink I love to skate. They also have a fantastic on site restaurant and we went to the mothers day brunch and had dinner on date night where the special was 2 prime rib dinners for $25.The food was fantastic and the prices were better than 90% of the places in ocean city. The room was clean and the staff super friendly. The only negative was they were getting ready for the summer season with some construction and painting, I won't be planning a trip there in early May again but would recommend the hotel to anyone!
4 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Ed
"Birthday Celebration"
It was wonderful!
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Poor"
It was our first time in OC. We ask for Ocean view, paid extra. When you look out on the balcony, pretty ocean but your looking at the top of a disgusting roof! Very run down and not clean at all.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
christine
"tired hotel"
in town for a wedding. on the beach - great. run down, 2 stars at best. ice skating rink inside is great, but rest is just worn out.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Messy"
The stay was okay the room was just okay, mainly the price 198.. per nit was nite worth the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Bea Jamar Joella
"Great Getaway Weekend"
This was a get a way weekend for us and the hotel accommodations really helped make it a great weekend. We enjoyed the ocean view from our room, and the pool and jacuzzi were really nice and large enough to enjoy even with a lot of people using them. The ice skating rink is something we have never seen in a hotel before and we enjoyed watching people skate. The hotel is located in a great area with plenty of good resturants near by, plus many fun activities are available beside the beach.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"My stay at the Carousel"
I was placed in a room facing the atrium. It was very uncomfortable and stuffy. If we tried to open the patio door the noise from the festivites was overwhelming, if we closed the door it was very uncomfortable. There was no room service. We walked onto the beach it was too cold, overal bad idea for this time of year!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jocelyn
"Just a getaway"
My stay was ok. The first room the toilet backed up and the patio doors would not lock. I was transferred to another room which happen to be a lot cleaner and nicer. But, still the patio doors would not lock. I advised front desk and the response was "They are new doors I don't know why they won't lock'. No one ever came to check. The pool was being cleaned for the days I was there. The gym was also closed. The ice rink was being used for a banquet. So therefore no amenities. The hotel looks like once up and running correctly it would be a nice place to stay. I would call first.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Race Weekend"
Family reunion for the Koman Race for the Cure
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Tina
"Very relaxing"
It was nice, sleeping with the slider open and listening to the ocean all night, then watching the sunrise over the Atlantic. The whole weekend was lovely.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Family resort needing lots of TLC."
Leftover trash on deck.Light out in bathroom. Drawers falling apart.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Sue
"Great ocean views."
Very pleased with the ocean view room and the updating. We appreciated the lights that came on at night to illuminate the back landscaping and beach. The registration staff was polite and helpful. The ice skating rink was fun to watch and I'm sure is quite popular in the summer months. Thank you also for supporting the Susan G Komen walk.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Pamela
"Horrible hotel to stay in"
Less than an hour after we checked out, my husband went back to get my daughter's cell phone she had left under the pillow, but the phone was gone. Getting someone from housekeeping to help us figure out who had changed the room was a 15 minute waiting game. Then somehow the only person from housekeeping to have entered and changed the room after we left was not answering the 2 way radio, after repeated attempts over another 10 minutes. On the 26th minute my husband asked to speak to housekeeping management. The housekeeping manager said that nothing was turned in by housekeeping. Ironically the manager also couldn't get the person who changed our room (his employee) to answer him, and told my husband he should go to the security office and see if the phone was turned in there. After figuring out how to get to the security office, the security manager didn't really seem to believe the phone had been left in the room and suggested it was in our luggage. He also stated that if the housekeeping manager said no one from his staff turned it in, the phone must be in our possession somehow. He took our name and number. The next day when my husband turned on the app to locate your iPhone the phone could be seen on-site at the hotel. My husband called the security office five times between the hours of 11:45am and 5:30pm, only to have his call go to voicemail. Finally someone from the "lost and found" office called back to apologize but they didn't know where the phone was.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Rigoberto
"restful trip"
Our stay was pleasant
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Anita
"Weekend getaway"
Me and my fiance went away for the weekend.Really enjoy the stay and room was nice n perfect view.Had no complaints.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice but aging hotel."
The hotel is dated. However, it appears that they do try to keep it in good condition, but its age is catching up with it. Biggest drawback is lack of AC or heat "between seasons". Our family stayed in mid April and the temps were low 50's at night. Once we settled in to our somewhat chilly room my wife tried to turn on the heat. Nothing. She called the front desk and was told that the hotel either runs all heat or all air conditioning and since we were there "between seasons" the hotel runs neither. Very odd. They did provide a space heater upon request (none was offered, my wife had to ask). So, be aware of that. Otherwise, the staff was friendly enough. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. If you are looking to spend a romantic weekend spent mostly in your room... I'd look elsewhere. If you are looking for a "base camp" for your family weekend of adventure... its perfectly adequate.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice location close to beach, but not worth"
Expensive compared to services provided. Washroom was dirty, and often water clogs up. Free wifi provided, but it runs very slow.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
All was good until the hotel closed the rink and pool early.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"UNFROZEN Rink = Bad Experience"
1st time ever @ Ocean City. My daughter (age 4)wished to go ice skating and play at the beach for our 5 year anniversary so we choose the Carousel.first time ever iceskating and it was under horrible MELTED conditions and had a horrible experience. I was very upset that there were signs about being open until 10 pm and at 6pm it was like a pool of water. They reopened at 730pm but did not have it refreeze.I think I'd you know you are gonna melt your rink you should inform your guests when they check in so they can plan accordingly to use it in time. Not place notes up around the hotel 2 hours before you melt it. Upon making my reservations (Queen Oceanfront)for the hotel I specifically asked for a room on the highest floor possible my room was on floor 2, very sad to see that calling and speaking to someone did NOTHING. This weekend was very important to our family, we can't usually afford a vacation of any kind so this was a special treat for us and simple accommodations that I requested could not be made, I will not stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Brianna
Hotel was in nice and condition and they supply enough towels and wash clothes. Our first night at the hotel a employee used his key and was about to come in the room. I don't know if he knew the room was occupied but we was sleep and it was uncomfortable feeling
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"thumps up except for the climate control"
everything was good about this hotel except their climate control, we could not get the A/C to work at all. They had some weird signage above the thermostat that stated something g about difficulty in the off season in getting the A/C to work, instead they offered a floor fan if you were too hot and extra blankets if you ate too cold, this was actually printed on the sign on the wall in our room, completely unacceptable in my opinion. Everything else was great but waking up in the middle of the night sweating with the thermostat reading 74 degrees did put a damper on things, luckily we only spent one overnight.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Overall a nice place, with nice amenities"
The hotel is clean and the amenities are nice. The hotel rooms are basic but cover the needs of any stay. The location of the hotel is great, as it is within walking distance of many attractions. The parking is convenient and safe. The beach is just out of the backdoor of the hotel. Just be aware, the hotel is very KID FRIENDLY. If that is not what you want, book elsewhere.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good location and good for young families witjudas"
Great place for young kids which we do not have. Dated but ok for a few day getaway
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Kerry
Great family weekend. Check was Perfect, rooms were huge and clean. My boys were comfortable, view was great. Wonderful place. Would definitely recommend to all. Sharon
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
sharon
"Not what we were expecting."
We though we had ocean front view and it wasn't ocean front view when we got there.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Wonderful place! Will stay again!"
Wonderfully surprised as they gave me an oceanfront room
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Skating closed and painting building"
Ice skating rink seems to always be closed when we visit. No parking was available around the hotel because they were painting the front. Would've been nice to have been told these things.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Amazing stay!"
It was amazing! It's my second time staying at the carousel resort hotel! And both time I had a great expirence there. It's clean, comfortable and the staff is very helpful. I will continue to stay at thia hotel when I go on vacation to ocean city Maryland.
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Great family hotel"
Awesome hotel! Kids loved the ice skating rink and the indoor pool. Will stay there again for sure.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
wendy
"Family friendly"
It was perfect for our first time since we went for the St. Patrick's day parade and it was cancelled but the kids got to ice skate and swim without leaving the hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Santiago Family
"Affordable ocean view room."
Great place! Very affordable room, comfortable, with a balcony overlooking the ocean.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
The room needed to be update. The furniture was incredibly ugly. The pillows were hard, solid sponges. Room was noisy. Bathroom was so poorly laid out you could hardly get in the door.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Cheerlearing"
Need some renovation on some area and hotel need some painting.. other is was okay..
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"nightmare"
It was the worst stay my family and I have ever had. Hotel staff was rude dirty towels in my room. They actually left towels in my room that someone used to blow their nose. So gross will never stay there again!!!!!!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Dante
"Fun!!"
Great place to stay!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Okay stay"
We headed down to the ocean since kids had off school for Presidents' Day. The ice rink was fun. A little crowded and they don't resurface the ice throughout the day. Indoor pool are was really clean and nice, but water was cold. Oceanfront room had a great view, but the beds were extremely uncomfortable. Onsite restaurant was great, and food was great. Granted, we only had breakfast, but we were pleased. Overall, I would give this place an average rating.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"nice hotel"
i really like the hotel. the kids had alot of fun and the pool the skating was great. the staff was also great. very helpful. the bed are very comfortable. i am looking forward to going there in there in the summer.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Carusoel"
Clean and comfortable. good location. nice stay.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Kathleen
"I love the Carousel!"
I love this hotel! I feel safe for myself and my children while we are having a wonderful time enjoying all the hotels amenities.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
debra
"Family hotel"
The hotel does not offer individual heat or cooling to the room. You have to request extra blankets and a heater if the room is too cold and a box fan if it's too hot.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Oceanside with amenities."
A great venue for younger families! Beachfront property with an ice skating rink! The rooms are not well insulated from the hallway noise of playing children, but it's a happy sound. Beachfront rooms offer a tremendous view. Desk staff are very helpful. I'd stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Short Get Away"
Next time, take the room with the view of the city. It was a little too noisy for me. I needed to relax from city life.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015