All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
7100 N. Ocean BlvdMyrtle BeachSC29572-3646United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great room
    Food is all right
"softball weekend"
kids loved all the pools and to watch the sunrise on the ocean is breathtaking
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Rob
"Quick getaway"
Overall, the stay was good, nothing special. The ONLY thing that keeps me from giving it a perfect rating is the parking. There is very limited parking for such a big hotel. If we had trouble finding parking in November, I can only imagine what its like during the summer.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
This was my first time staying at the Ocean Reef. I will definitely be back again!!!!!
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Christine
Location is very good, away from traffic and quiet. It is very easy to find. Lot of parking available. There is construction / remodeling in one side of the building but didn't affect at all. The room was oceanfront…spectacular view…it felt like been on a cruise and looking to the ocean.
4 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Always good at Ocean Reef"
It was great as always except are neighbors stayed up until 3:30 AM with TV on for two of our 4 nights stay.
4 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
TERRY
"Take a Few Extra Bucks With You..."
The stay was nice, and I knew about the additional $13 that I would have o pay when I got there. The think I didnt like was the additional $50 they put a hold on my debit card with. I was only there for a night stay due to a death in my family. I took limited funds with me. Although I wasn't BROKE after the fee, It did dampen my being able to take my son out somewhere a little nicer for dinner. They said it usually takes 48 hours to get it off hold?....going on 72 now, and still no money back. We left the hotel room in great shape. Rant over. It is a nice place though
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
michael
"a good choice"
a good 3 1/2 star hotel. clean rooms, upscale area. a fine breakfast cafe, needs a better dinner option for those staying in. the jacuzzi and indoor pools were clean and easy access.
6 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2015
martin
"Amazing Stay Just steps from the Beach"
Incredible stay, well worth the price.....even better just steps from the beach. I will definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Byron
"Quick weekend get away"
It was a quick weekend trip, Saturday was beautiful and sunny. Then Sunday it rained all day, but we still had a blast. Location of the hotel was easy to find, because it wasn't peak season the parking was easy too. Room was clean and the view was awesome. Beds slept well and the air conditioner worked super well. Would go back especially in the off season.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Terrie
"Son and me"
Taking my son to camp Geiger for mct, we decided to come to myrtle Beach a few days early. Couldn't have found a better place to stay.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
korenna v
it was pleasant enough. the housekeeping department could use some motivation. very little to do in hotel. No major restraint in it for lunch or dinner, Breakfast was limited hours and at 9.99 a little pricey. They really wanted us to sit thru a 90 min talk and chance to buy one of their time shares. Didn't want to take no for answer. Found ourselves avoided the lobby so we wouldn't get hit on a daily basis. There was a small store on sight but was only open 2 days a week for short hours. If you wanted something quickly you had to get in car and drive several blocks .
4 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Ruth
"Birthday Bash"
The hotel was amazing, it was booked by me for my mom for her birthday and she said it was awesome. She recommends anyone to stay in this hotel only downfall is the parking is horrible.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Breshona V.
"best view in town"
most return soon love the view
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Mersivette
"Awesome stay"
We had a great stay and will use this hotel again. Only thing I have to say bad is if the place is having a convention or something the parking is horrible at night. Other than that we had a great time. Also will have to say they need stronger WiFi.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Kelley
"Nice location for a weekend getaway"
Our family stayed at this resort for an off season getaway. The best part was the indoor pool/lazy river and splash area for the kids! Even though the weather was warm and nice enough to be on the beach, they preferred to be at the pool! A couple negative things.....our room was supposed to have 2 queen beds, but when we got there, it was 2 double beds. My husband also killed a cockroach in our room and the bathroom wasn't the cleanest. You could see areas under the sink and around the baseboards that were dirty and needed a thorough cleaning. On the last morning of our stay, check out was at 11:00 and the maids started knocking on our door at 8:30 to see if we were gone yet and then came back an hour later and asked again!! Not sure if we would stay here again, and glad we only had to pay off season rates!
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"Great Break!!"
We had been to this Hotel a few years ago and ended up in the same room! Lovely view of the beach. Room was quiet and Hotel staff very courteous and friendly. We will be returning when we can!
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Sheena
"Great ocean front room with balcony"
Great rate for ocean front with balcony
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Soo oak
"Relaxing stay - great amenities!"
One of my more favorite resorts at Myrtle Beach - features awesome beds, great views, even better amenities!
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Porsche
"Nice hotel at the beach"
Front desk personnel did not seem that interested in their position. Possibly from summer season burn out. Housekeeper was very nice and kept the room clean.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
Patrick
Staff were not very friendly. Bathroom did not have soap and there was no creamer or sugar packets for coffee. Hotel itself was clean and the view was amazing.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
Jerry
"Great views was about all that was great!"
Bathtub wouldn't drain, microwave had to be replaced, bathroom was not clean. Had to go out and purchase cleaning supplies to clean bathroom. It was a smoking room when we requested non smoking. Couldn't see over the balcony wall unless you were standing up. Had to pay additional fees when we checked in when we were told that everything was already paid.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
Joyce
"Beautiful relaxing vacation"
Everything about our stay was wonderful. It was the first time we went to Myrtle Beach and we loved it from the beginning. The hotel's service was very good, room was cleaned every day beautifully and the housekeeping ladies were very nice and cooperative. For sure we will come back again. Thanks a lot!
6 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
"Outstanding view of the ocean!"
First time to Myrtle Beach! Really enjoyed the stay. Would definitely come back!
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"A wonderful get away"
It was a pleasure, we stay every year since we moved away from the beach in 2009.....
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"On the way home stop !"
Room was nice bed was great, Room over looked the ocean with a balcony to sit out on and listen to the waves crashing to the shore. Room was good but loud noise all the time we were there from a motor running or large fan right out side or door. Also did not like the fact that we had to park across a busy road from the hotel in a large open parking lot. Felt very un-protected way out there.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
"Can't wait to go back!!..."
This was my first time ever to see Myrtle Beach. I was referred to the Oceans Reef by a friend who lives a couple of hours away, and over the last few years has tried several of the beach front properties. I was only going to spend 1 night, but thanks to Alexis, the front desk clerk, I decided to stay the entire week-end. I had made a mistake in my booking dates, and Alexis went out of her way to put me in a room that was just unbelievable! Yes, it is the off season, but I was fortunate to have 80 degrees days!...If I did not have a commitment in Charlotte on Monday, I would have stayed longer. The property was very clean. The staff was very friendly. Just anything that you could imagine to do, and to see was within minutes of the Oceans Reef. All guest have covered parking garage, just a few steps away. I have already made plans to go back the first of the new year. Don't waste your time looking, or reading for another of the many choices, just book a room here, and you will be satisfied!...
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2015
"Fabulous resort"
We had a wonderful time and loved this resort! It was very clean and there were lots of things to do. The room was great. It was our favorite place to stay in Myrtle Beach so far!
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Angela
Clean and comfy!
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Pam
the furniture was a little outdated and dirty looking. the rooms did not feel clean. however the staff were really good. the area was in a nice location but it is definitely an awesome deal for the price we paid for.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
vanessa
"Great hotel on the beach"
Had a beautiful ocean view. Everyone was very polite. Great food and just an overall great stay.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
kathy
"Closer view of the ocean, and a quaint place."
Was good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2015
"Comfortable room and nice amenities"
Overall, I was really pleased with the condition and comfort of the room. The resort has some great amenities including outdoor game spaces, indoor and outdoor pools, bar & restaurant, fitness room, outdoor splashpad for kids, etc. The facilities were all very nice. However, there were a few things I was disappointed in. There is no smoking in the rooms, which is great, however, guests are requested to only smoke on the balconies. That meant, as a non-smoker, there was a smoker's outpost on our balcony, and every time we wanted to go and sit on the balcony, all of the smokers in rooms around us made it miserably smoky to be outside. Also, the only parking except for 15 minute check-in parking is across the street. It's a pretty busy road, so crossing anytime you need to go to the car is annoying. Lastly, I don't feel as though there are nearly enough elevators for the amount of people that stay there. We went at a fairly quiet time with far fewer than usual guests and it was still difficult to get an elevator without waiting a while or having to wait in line for a few loads to go ahead of us. It was a really good place to stay in the off-season, but I think it would be too difficult/frustrating to stay at during the peak part of the season.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Amazing Stay!"
One of the best stays I've ever had in Myrtle Beach! Amazing room, with amazing views, all for an equally amazing price! Will definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Porsche
"Good for family vacation"
Staff was friendly. Nice add ons for a family vacation. Great view. Stayed during off season.
4 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Great place to stay!
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Very nice place to stay."
our 3 bedroom condo was very nice with a nice kitchen and all we needed. The maid service came by everyday and cleaned and got us clean towels. The breakfast buffet was great. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Rodney
"They need to send me my money!!!"
I asked to stay on a high floor but I received the 3rd floor. I payed for my room online. When I got there to check in I also had to pay $100.00 that I did not get back when I checked out. The hotel worker told me that it would be mailed to me in 2 to 3 days. I will not be returning to the ocean reef. They need to send me my money!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Kendrick
"Friendly and ideal Vacation Home"
The Ocean Reef Resort offers comfortable, clean rooms and other facilities, courteous services, ideal and spacious environments, fun filled activities for family members of all ages and is situated close to North or South Myrtle Beach shopping areas, eateries and entertainment events... We plan to make O R Resort our home away from home for our up-coming family gathering during Christmas.
4 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
All was great!
4 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Travis
"Good times..."
This is the 3rd time we have taken a trip to MB and this was by far my favorite hotel compared to the others. The pools were nice, clean, and warm! My kids had a great time! We had an ocean facing room with a beautiful view. We enjoyed being in this area of the beach where it was more low key.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Good time"
Had a good time, nice beach to walk
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Manfred
"Annual vacation"
Second year in a row at Ocean Reef. Great staff and location.
6 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"Good location and good deal."
The weather did not cooperate but the hotel was good. The only minor issue was the set-up of the hallways. The doors of the rooms open into an exterior hallway - which was odd, and cold during our stay.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Amber
"Great stay, convenient location, spactacular view!"
This is a terrific place to stay, situated conveniently between Broadway and the North Myrtle area. The amenities are very nice, and the views are spectacular. We were on the tenth floor. There were only a couple negatives... When you check in, they place a $100 hold on your credit or debit card. They release the hold when you check out, but it can take as long as 5 to 7 days for your banking institution to get those funds back into your account. They should tell you this when you check in. Also, we approached the "concierge" to try and buy tickets for a local show, but all they want to do is offer you free tickets to listen to their time share info. I didn't want to listen to any presentations; I just wanted to buy tickets to the show. We had to go buy them at the box office. The parking spaces are very small. But truly, this is a very nice place and we felt this was a terrific value!
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Rodney
"Perfect for families or even singles"
We thoroughly enjoyed our short time there. We will definitely be coming back when we have more time to spend. The welcome desk staff were very helpful and kind. I loved the stretch of beach we were on and parking was ample. Overall a VERY enjoyable time.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Charles L
"We enjoyed our stay oter than that..Thanks"
Thanks it was well except for one receptionist with red hair an the Breakfast chief that makes the omelets Both were very Rude...??
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Samuel
"Could have been better"
Room was okay. One Coffee and end table legs were falling off. Called and maintenance came promptly and removed item for repair but left us with no coffee table for 24 hours. Lighting over dining table was dim (burned out bulbs). When we asked for replacement non-dimmable bulbs were put in so light couldn't be dimmed. Had two visitors (the bug kind) over the four day stay. When we reported the events the desk attendant was nonplused. The stay was quiet and relaxing so the small stuff didn't cost much on the ratings.
4 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
robert
"LOVE the Ocean Reef!"
We have stayed at the Ocean Reef several times but this is the first time with warm weather. The pools are awesome, the pool bar is great, the breakfast buffet is a great deal and the wait staff are amazingly friendly. Great value!
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Derek
"quick get away"
quick get away to the beach. nothing fancy at all. extremely high priced bc of season
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015