All hotels in Fortuna, California, United States of America
1583 Riverwalk Drive, Fortuna, CA, 95540, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Bring your own reading light"
Large comfortable clean room spoiled by there being only one bedside table and bedside light. We had to improvise for both of to be able to see to read. There was plenty of room and electric plug positioned for a second table on the other side of the king bed, but none there.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2014
"We would not tell or recommend or stay at this inn"
When we got to are room we found the garbage was still in the garbage can from the other guest that had stayed in the room before us. The next day after breakfast , that was not all that great, we went to look around the area. When we got back to the are room we found the room had not been tidy up and the garbage was sill not empty. That night are toilet broke. We lifted up the top and found the chain was held together with a paper clip. The chain came lose from the rubber stop. We repaired it so we could use the toilet.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Judith Hyde
"Very Nice for Business Stay"
Clean, comfortable, no frills, nice breakfast. Quiet. Have stayed there several times and been great each time.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"Excellent choice with great service and HUGE rooms"
At about 5 p.m., we called Jake to say that we would be checking in a bit later. When we got there at 7 p.m., he registered us very quickly. We entered the biggest hotel room I've ever been in and it was also very beautiful! We then took the kids down to the heated pool and I asked Jake for more towels and toiletries. He was very helpful and polite. The beds and pillows were incredibly comfortable and plentiful. Honestly, I felt like we were staying in a hotel that costs much more than it did. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and plentiful as well. Emma kindly kept things stocked and was very helpful with our requests for directions and such.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Jara Family
"Disappointing"
My husband and I had stayed the night before in the Comfort Suites in Eugene, OR that we both absolutely loved. Based on that experience, we tried this hotel in Fortuna, CA the following night of our trip back to SoCal and were deeply disappointed in the experience. The room was dark and sparsely furnished, the carpet didn't feel clean, there was a strong cigarette smell present despite the fact that it was a non-smoking room, and the curtains in the room were quite dated and dingy. On the positive side, the room looked like it had a fresh coat of paint and the bed was comfortable so we both slept well.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"area seems unsafe"
There were many people loitering around in the parking lot across the street, and at the nearby gas station, on phones and engaged in suspicious transactions. Many homeless people in the surrounding area. The hotel seemed to have uncompleted or in-progress renovations. My room was much too large for the furniture, as if there was furniture missing. The room did not have a desk, sofa, or cushioned seating, but did have a small table with two chairs. Place was clean. The staff had the front door locked (at 2pm), and buzzed me in. Staff was not very friendly, but did do her job. I would not recommend staying here. I felt unsafe and that my car was unsafe, and that I would not be able to sleep. I left this town and went to another town.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
Hotel offered a clean, comfortable room with a nice breakfast. Appropriate for a quick journey to the Redwood Country.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Not impressed"
We stayed one night on our way up the coast. The non-smoking room was disappointing as it reeked of smoke. My wife had brought along a couple of car air-fresheners which we placed on the AC unit and improved the smell considerably. The one good thing about this hotel was it's proximity to the Eel River Brewing CO. My family of four had dinner there - the place was packed, the food was good, and they have a wide selection of beers.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"Not a bad place to stay in Fortuna"
There is not much choice in Fortuna but this was an ok or good place to stay. It is convenient off freeway and staff was nice. Breakfast could use a little improvement but otherwise enjoyed stay.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
We were delivered a corkscrew for our wine. That was above what I expected.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
stephanie
"Nice and clean"
Nice place, nothing fancy but clean, safe, and quiet. Just far enough from the highway that you don't hear any road noise either, and the brewery next door serves up a great meal.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Ben
"Redwoods retreat"
This Comfort Inn was located conveniently near the 101 highway. The front desk clerk was courteous and very helpful. We asked to change to another room because the flush handle was broken in our first room. No problem with switching rooms. Breakfast was excellent. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
ILENE
"close to the avenue of the giants"
Like home.Peacefull and quiet.Good rest,good breakfast and a good restarant just cross the street.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
tedy
"good home town feeling"
Great location 1 block off the freeway. Quiet and nice brewery just 1 block away for a great meal.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Decent hotel, clean room"
We were here to check out the redwoods. The hotel is conveniently located just of US101. Decent hotel, the rooms are clean and tidy. Huge rooms with a lot of space. Had microwave, refrigerator, working AC everything you need for a pleasant stay. They even have a pool and hot tub - didn't use it though. There is a brewery right across with 10% off of food. Good food and convenient. Breakfast at the hotel is ok, good selection - would have been perfect if they had an omelette bar..
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Pleasant Surprise!"
I haven't had great luck with Comfort Inns overall, so I was really pleased with my experience here. The staff was friendly and helpful...even giving us dining recommendations. The rooms were really clean and updated. The beds were very comfortable. The only downside was the showers...definitely could use some more water pressure. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 25, 2013
The manager and staff provided excellent service. The manager went out of her way to provide us with housing information about the town of Fortuna. She gave us magazines and realtor information. She was very helpful. One staff member suggested an awesome place for dinner. The rooms are large and clean. We had great stay.
1 night trip May 6, 2013
Phillip
"Great Value"
Great value. Large comfortable, clean rooms. Nice pool and jacuzzi. Great breakfast. Fun brewery for dinner. River walk just behind hotel. Nice staff.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Highway 101 trip"
This was a pleasant overnight stay. The hotel was clean and quiet. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Internet signal, for those who can't live without it, was strong. The free breakfast was nice and offered various items. The staff were very friendly- I think they were happy just to talk to people since sitting a front desk can be boring during off season. Right across the street from the hotel is the riverwalk, which is a nice way to stretch those legs after driving all day. The hotel is located in an area of other hotels and does not offer any real sightseeing in walkable distance. A 15 minute ride brings you to the cute Victorian town of Ferndale, which looks like something right out of a book. I enjoyed my stay here and would definately stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
Carl
"Early access"
Everything was excellent once I got into the room. I was a bit disappointed that I could not get an earlier check in, and I will stay again if I can use the fitness center while waiting for my room.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2013
"This is a safe, quiet, comfortable hotel"
This is a safe, quiet, clean, comfortable hotel. It has 3 floors. It is on the Eel River in Fortuna,Ca, near Eureka,CA. Generous free breakfast selection, including waffles and eggs. I really like this place!
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
Joan
"Very satisfied"
Friendly, helpful staff. Affordable. Hot breakfast. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013

The hotel was remodeling but the room was awesome since it was so new!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
"Good value overnight stop"
Nicer than I expected. The heating in the room wasn't working, but I arrived late and tired so didn't bother mentioning it. Bed was big and comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Adam
"Very comfortable bed"
We spent 2 very comfortable nights here and the king bed was very comfortable with a choice of soft and hard pillows. Pool and jacuzzi also good. It overlooks the river and is in a good position, just off the highway but no noise. Good bar and restaurant only 100m.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Antony
"Great breakfast"
They has biscuit and gravy, sausage and eggs. The room was comfy, 48" flat screen TV.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014

"Super Comfort Inn"
L'hôtel était en travaux mais cela n'a rien enlevé au cadre. La piscine couverte et le jacuzi ont été un vrai bonheur aprés une journée de route. L'accueil était chaleureux. On ne trouvait pas notre réservation car faite une heure avant mais la personne à l'accueil à rapidement fait le necessaire et nous avpns eu notre chambre en une petite demi heure.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
FR
"Greit nok for en natt."
Helt greit hotell for overnatting en natt. Innendørsbassenget fungerte greit, er uansett ofte litt kjølig på de kanter så greit å ta dukkerten inne.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Besoin de travaux"
Hôtel en travaux au moment de notre séjour de 3 nuits. Il en a besoin. Les chambres sont sans personnalité. Hôtel mal isolé du bruit pouvant provenir d'autres chambres. On nous a changé de chambre pour une nouvelle au 3ème étage sans personne au-dessus, c'était mieux. L'homme chargé du petit déjeuner était très chaleureux, accueillant et disponible, une mention "très bien" spéciale pour lui. Hôtel choisi pour la proximité de Prairie Creek et Humboldt (entre les deux) pour la découverte de cette magnifique région des Redwoods.
3 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Philippe
FR
"Ruhige Lage"
Hotelpersonal war sowohl beim check-in , als auch morgens während des Frühstücks sehr aufmerksam . Persönliches Highlight war die Naehe zur Eel River Brewery mit gutem Essen und auch diversen Bieren .
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Gemuetliche betten
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Jochen
环境安静,酒店不错
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
CN
"60€ waren ein top Preis -laut Hotel $140 pro Nacht"
Gutes Hotel in dem wir alles fanden was wir benötigten. Sauber, geräumig und das kontinentale Frühstück war für amerikanische Verhältnisse sehr gut. SEHR gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013